Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' (36017 Views)

[PHOTO] Don Jazzy Replies Scammer / D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ / Don Jazzy replies D'banj: 'I am not a talkative...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
suremic: Nigerian producer, President and CEO of the Mohit's Record label, Don Jazzy has spoken out on the recent wave of attacks by artist, singer and former (if correct to say) Vice President of Mo’hits, Dapo "Kokomaster Dbanj" Oyebanjo.

In an exclusive telephone interview with Ascology News, Don Jazzy started off by saying he never wanted the issue to become this messy, even as he was aware of the way and manner sociaebrities; a reason he said was why he's always cautious of what he says and the interviews he grants to the media.

Both industry power-weights have been at loggerhead over alleged multiple financial disagreements, discrepancies involved in the signing of artist Dbanj into Kanye West’s Good Music record label, Don Jazzy’s lackadaisical attitude, Dbanj’s alleged public irresponsibility among other differences and conflicts that popped up between both.

"I want to be clear on something that I'm not interested in going into the debates of whatever Dbanj has said, be it through an interview, the press, social media or whatever. People should try and understand that these are very difficult moments for me and I need my space, time and moment to carry on with my life and the production of good music which is what fans have known me for a very long time". Don Jazzy said.

The iconic producer, whose famous introvert and quiet lifestyle and personality as garnered him an enviable amount of fame, respect and magnanimous swag in Nigeria’s entertainment scene, staunchly dismissed claims by Dbanj buying houses, cars and properties for the Mo’hits boss and fellow artists, calling it “laughable and not worth responding to this early morning” claiming that quick thinking fans know his individual worth and personal financial worth of each artist at Mo’hits.

[s]The Mo’hits boss was however very cautious and even more diplomatic in blaming, accusing or countering accusations attributed to Dbanj in various interviews,[/s] shocked saying many of those things could not have been said by the Dbanj and he isn't surprised when Dbanj claimed his accounts were hacked and also not further surprised when his (Dbanj) publicist released a statement denying some of the statements attributed to him; specifically during the interview with Ebony Magazine that Dbanj owns Mo’hits. Incidentally, Ebony Magazine are yet to release a public apology as earlier released by D'banj's personal manager and the 'I own mohits' part of the interveiew still not excluded as of filing this report.

The Mo’hits boss further said in the unlikely event he decides to let the public knows his own side of the story, there is the tendency for his statements to be misconstrued and manipulated by mischief makers who he blamed use few accurate information to manipulate the public into believing things that never existed (a hint that the alleged email exchange is partially true or totally untrue); an ironical situation he hinted would force him to rather keep mute on the issue and let it die a natural death.

"When this whole thing started, I felt people needed to know what’s happening and in all civility, maturity and wisdom, I made those less than 140 words tweet in 3 separate lines, now see where it has led me to. Mohits is a family and Dbanj is like its son and families do quarell.;(;(;( Expecting me to come out and start countering accusations by one of my best friends ever while accusing him also in the process doesn't justify my guilt or my innocence or that of his, He (Dbanj) however has a right to his opinion to grant interviews to whoever he wishes to grant interview to, I won't stop him and won’t stop anyone who wants to believe whatever he says either", he said.

In further attempts to get the Mo’hits boss talking, he was adamant but rightly so, reminding us of how those famous tweets confirming an apparent rift in the Mohits house got him into the messy situation as we see today.

Really, if I start responding to every single accusation, then the ‘lazy’ person I’ve been called would come out, and the ‘Fake’ person I am according to critics would obviously come out since I'm not a talkative and you the media know that, I want the handwork of my music productions and the proceeds of good music at Mo’hits to speak for itself, so asking me to comment on issues like this, I really am not just interested, personally my advice to fans is to concentrate on good music from Mo’hits and huhh....well even from Dbanj himself, music is what we were made to create and not controversies", he added.

http://ascology.com/news/entertainment/23777-Exclusive-Don-Jazzy-responds-Dbanj---wish-you-well-son.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

''Nowadays Everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out of their mouth when they move their lips just a buncha gibberish and mothafockas acting likth they forgot about dre DBANJ . . .

Who gives a Bleep about your reply anyway?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ijogz K: Yah he is Sharp and Intelligent... You are Dull and S1lly..... Eediot!!!
best reply to that bloody bas.tard

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by MmuoOkija: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:
grin grin grin grin grin Let the Tribal Games BEGIN!!

Where!!

I want to play!! I want to play!!!!

I choose Igbo!! Who are we fighting against today?!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
emmatok:

This is exactly what Don Jazzy saying, you twist his word to start another controversy.

Don Jazzy never said D'BANJ is his SON.
Lwkmd...u r so ryt..pple just cant read...mtcheeeeewwww

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
KINGwax: ...unlike idiots like you who won't jst make sense
Language son,watch it.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by deloon(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
ifihearam: Proud Ibo boy calling who is older than you a son!!!we shall see who is the son and father few years frm now.
Retarded dude incapable of basic reasoning. Where in that article did Don Jazzy refer to D'banj as his son?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by rhymz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
that is the kind of maturity one would have expected from Dbanj but nigga is not media savvy at all....every interview gives him a reason to fuxk up......nuff said abeg
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
lalaosky:
best reply to that bloody bas.tard
U tink every one was picked off the streets like u?? We igbos are more responsible
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
lalaosky:

Jazzy didnt call him a son per se but he did talked like being superior to dbanj. . . .If he said mohit is a family and dbanj is a son to it,so what willjazzy be then ? Father of the family ?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by BABE3: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
lalaosky:
emmatok:

This is exactly what Don Jazzy saying, you twist his word to start another controversy.

Don Jazzy never said D'BANJ is his SON.

If Mohits is the name of the family, and Dbanj is the son, who's the PaPa? Wande Coal? Who's the MaMa? K-switch?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Luka316(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
This D'banj and Jazzy issue sef
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by deloon(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

''Nowadays Everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out of their mouth when they move their lips just a buncha gibberish and mothafockas acting likth they forgot about dre DBANJ . . .

Niggar, I do!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by babakura(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
LOL ... Laff wan tear my belle
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
deloon:
Niggar, I do!

Sorrry buddy but I cant help you.Besides,dbanj is counting $$$ without mohit again.O ya go and bury your head in the sand. tongue singing mobolowon by mr endowed himself !
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Ejine(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
Now, that's how a mature professional should speak!

Okay, to the warring sides: I say we call a truce.
Let us only decide on who truly is superior by their carrier marks and the quality of work they present to us in the coming years - What say you? Deal? cool
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by NET1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
please, let's stop 'RAISING THE DEAD'. This issue is as dead as yesterday.

.NET
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by deloon(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2012
9jadelta: Those shoutin igbo boy.. Whats ur problem.. Don jazzy is not igbo 4 gudness sake.. He is 4rm my town in delta state...he was only born in abia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Jazzy

Which part of Delta state?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Unitedsatanist(f): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
Seem like this is the tribe of my hun..... grin grin tongue
9jadelta:
abeg help me tell them o
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ejiné: Now, that's how a mature professional should speak!

Okay, to the warring sides: I say we call a truce.
Let us only decide on who truly is superior by their carrier marks and the quality of work they present to us in the coming years - What say you? Deal? cool

Dbanj is rolling with bigger boys,so compare jazzy with the people he roll with. tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by wesley80(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
odiaero:

I'm just as curious.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by cindyrella(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
BABE!:
Son? Who's older? ?

D'banj is like the son of Mohits? I thought he was the owner. . .

I'm done following this "saga". It gets more confusing after each read.

^^Yeah me too
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by RKtoyosi: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
I wish d 2 of them can just move on and go there seperate ways without creating any more frictions. It happens everyday, nothing last forever..all they ave left is Gods grace and that should be enough..
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Ejine(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dbanj is rolling with bigger boys,so compare jazzy with the people he roll with. tongue

Sorry, but an artiste is judged by his critical and commercial success, and not by the people he 'rolls with', cuz if that were to be the case, then Reverend Run's son's album (being Russell Simmones' nephew) wouldn't have crashed and cratered terribly selling only 21,000 copies this year.
And also get it right - In the American industry, you leave as easily as you come. A single flop or failed expectation can see you getting drop-kicked straight to the sewage hole - No friends, no girls, no fans, no nothing. So, biko, chalk am down for blackboard ooo - "I know badt guys" won't automatically make you a bankable artiste in America.

So chillax - we go read the mile after we don run de race finish.
Let us judge them by their success in the coming years, is all I have to say cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ejiné:

Sorry, but an artiste is judged by his critical and commercial success, and not by the people he 'rolls with', cuz if that were to be the case, then Reverend Run's son's album (being Russell Simmones' nephew) wouldn't have crashed and cratered terribly selling only 21,000 copies this year.
And also get it right - In the American industry, you leave as easily as you come. A single flop or failed expectation can see you getting drop-kicked straight to the sewage hole - No friends, no girls, no fans, no nothing. So, biko, chalk am down for blackboard ooo - "I know badt guys" won't automatically make you a bankable artiste in America.

So chillax - we go read the mile after we don run de race finish.
Let us judge them by their success in the coming years, is all I have to say cool

I'm an optimist not a pessimist.I can talk for dbanj because he was the guy behind mohits success. tongue cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by ideylaff: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Is ds rolling with the big boys....

After Oliver Twist.... what next? What....

Singing back up with the rest of Kanyes boys....like the rubbish song he did here.....shouting all night long at the end of a track

Is this what he wants 4 himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8NDMwj6-E

what a pity

I like both Dbanj and Don Jazzy as well so im not taking sides, in fact I wish both ot them the best of luck they need

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
odiaero:

can u check d link posted up their and stop askin me ******* question?

Or beta still call him..
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Oluwa4Sure: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
This bluetooth guy no get work?!!!!
Must you answer everybody's comment on NL?

Just asking!!

D'banj this, D'banj that!!! And the so called D'banj dey ''Jan'' Dey use him time make Bar
While you dey here dey rant like you get some commision to collect at the end of the day!!
People wey i no wey dey do this thing you dey do, dey do am for MONEY!!!
And i sure say if I call bluetooth for where D'banK dey, the first 1000 things wey go come
him mind go get nothing to do with you!!! No matter how hard, I go try to explain you to am

So, guy leave all these trumpets you dey blow here!!! You are getting old. Small time D'banj go
retire after making all the money, you go still dey jobless and I sure that time you go don enta Davido matter!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
wesley80:

I'm just as curious.
he is isoko.. Not igbo..

Get that straight

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/8719/3/unveiling-the-secrets-of-don-jazzy.html
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Esejojo: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
alkanes1: Donjazzy's father is not igbo.He is from isoko in delta state

Don Jazzy's surname is Enebeli.

"Enebeli" is a popular anioma (Delta Ibo)name. I wonder what Isoko man bears an anioma name. smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by sexyverah(f): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
they are nt d first to break up so let them face life d way it is now.. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Emmy9ite(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
Lwkmdo! U don finish bluetooth be dat...Bros i dae feel u die...bt on a serious note,bluetooth go get a life dude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / "HOT Wednesday" - Nina Ivy In Thigh-Revealing Outfit / Tiwa Savage Rocks Agbada In A Video Shoot (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.