Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' (36018 Views)

[PHOTO] Don Jazzy Replies Scammer / D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ / Don Jazzy replies D'banj: 'I am not a talkative...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by omar22(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
Why are Igbo people so sensitive about Dbanj?

*When the rumour broke that he is dating Genevieve, their was a major out-cry, comments like what is she doing with him, she could do better than him.

*Then the news broke out that Mo'hit has split... all fingers were pointed at Dbanj

People are acting as if Don Jazzy would be the next Igbo Nigerian president, acting as if Dbanj dented or destroyed Don J rep.

Some people need to get a life.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: This bluetooth guy no get work?!!!!
Must you answer everybody's comment on NL?

Just asking!!

D'banj this, D'banj that!!! And the so called D'banj dey ''Jan'' Dey use him time make Bar
While you dey here dey rant like you get some commision to collect at the end of the day!!
People wey i no wey dey do this thing you dey do, dey do am for MONEY!!!
And i sure say if I call bluetooth for where D'banK dey, the first 1000 things wey go come
him mind go get nothing to do with you!!! No matter how hard, I go try to explain you to am

So, guy leave all these trumpets you dey blow here!!! You are getting old. Small time D'banj go
retire after making all the money, you go still dey jobless and I sure that time you go don enta Davido matter!!!!

and must you reply to my comment ? What kind of hypocrite are you ;trying to ease me on dbanj and indirectly canvassing a jazzy agenda.I wont get mad at you not for anything but your opinion is cleared 'you are a jazzy' fan so if you dont like my view and support for dbanj,you can kiss my black asss and suck my d-i-c-k . ! tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Esejojo: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2012
It is quite evident from Don Jazzy's tone that he regret tweeting the information that announced the breakup of their liason. That infamous tweet heralded this whole unfortunate episode of public washing of dirty linen. smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by brown3: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dbanj is rolling with bigger boys,so compare jazzy with the people he roll with. tongue

yea u re wright, he is rolling with illuminati big boys.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
9jadelta:
can u check d link posted up their and stop askin me ******* question?

Or beta still call him..

It is better to let people think your a fool than to prove yourself a fool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
Esejojo: It is quite evident from Don Jazzy's tone that he regret tweeting the information that announced the breakup of their liason. That infamous tweet heralded this whole unfortunate episode of public washing of dirty linen. smiley

Nothing to regret jare,i thought he has wande,dr sid,d'prince and others. . . . . . . . . .let those ones provide him the lost opportunity na. tongue abi are they not worldclass ni ?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
brown3:

yea u re wright, he is rolling with illuminati big boys.

And how does that concern you ? Besides i dont believe in all those illuminati crap ! Abeg free my boy jare oskibanj ! grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Oluwa4Sure: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2012
Yeah, I'm a fan of Don Jazzy,
but you don't see me digging and replying every post on NL
just to prove a point!!!!

You get the drill now right?!!! Just try to get something doing,
& trust me mahn, you won't have all these time you have ranting rubbish!!! grin grin grin grin

That's it!!! I'm DONE!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
odiaero:

It is better to let people think your a fool than to prove yourself a fool

u mor0n... I posted like 2 links to tell u his origin... U are still here askin me fooolish question.... How foolish can sum1 be
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
9jadelta:

u mor0n... I posted like 2 links to tell u his origin... U are still here askin me fooolish question.... How foolish can sum1 be

Caward, who do u think that wrote that page? do u know how craps are on wiki? zombila

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
Esejojo:

Don Jazzy's surname is Enebeli.

"Enebeli" is a popular anioma (Delta Ibo)name. I wonder what Isoko man bears an anioma name. smiley

don jazzy surname still remains Ajereh... I duno where u get elebeli from... And i also have a yoruba friend that bears "ese" as her first name. typical urohobo/edo name... Buh she didnt know anytin about d tribe...she said the name was given to her by her grand ma... Thats inter marriage 4 u
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: Yeah, I'm a fan of Don Jazzy,
but you don't see me digging and replying every post on NL
just to prove a point!!!!

You get the drill now right?!!! Just try to get something doing,
& trust me mahn, you won't have all these time you have ranting rubbish!!! grin grin grin grin

That's it!!! I'm DONE!!!

fu*ck me. . . .what is wrong with you guys ? You think because your life is miserable means the next guy above or below you is just like you ? I'm light year ahead of you so dont just start it here at all.Oloshi,na me do your papa or mama ni wey make dem poor ? Assfag !
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
odiaero:

Caward, who do u think that wrote that page? do u know how craps are on wiki? zombila
an the one that was written by nigeriafilms.com is not correct too.... I think its a waste of time having an arguement with an ignorant scum like u.... Am out
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by ugowinn(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
These two (D'banj and don jazzy). Were once a team that produced such good music. Now they're apart. I think entitiled 2 there opinions. I guess we should let 'em be. (when we're tired of talking)
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by brown3: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nothing to regret jare,i thought he has wande,dr sid,d'prince and others. . . . . . . . . .let those ones provide him the lost opportunity na. tongue abi are they not worldclass ni ?

for ur information wande have better lyrics and good voice than dbanj. Without don baba Do u think dbanj would have been this popular? Don baba have been covering dbanj poor lyrics with so much perckages. People re in love with mohit music becouse of there world class perckag. Watch out for wande, u aint see noting yet.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by LailaIkeji1: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
BABE!:
Son? Who's older? ?

D'banj is like the son of Mohits? I thought he was the owner. . .

I'm done following this "saga". It gets more confusing after each read.

A thousand likes!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by mygsmnairacom(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
I wish them both well. May their career paths bring them together to make good music in future.

In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to fish https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by LagosBoi2(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
Nice 1. Don Baba....I love your sense of humor unlike i bought this, i bought that , i have this and that of Dbanj. Anyway I wish you both all the best
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
brown3:

for ur information wande have better lyrics and good voice than dbanj. Without don baba Do u think dbanj would have been this popular? Don baba have been covering dbanj poor lyrics with so much perckages. People re in love with mohit music becouse of there world class perckag. Watch out for wande, u aint see noting yet.

Let him keep his lyrics to himself or better still,use it for wande coal and if possible,some of you fans who can sing also.all these ''jazzy is better than dbanj'' wont stop dbanj from going worldwide.2pac said ''FAMOUS CAUSE WE PROGRAMME WORLDWIDE'' . . .I expect y'all to congratulate dbanj for moving higher instead of beefin his progress. cheesy tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Pecca: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2012
BABE!:
Son? Who's older? ?

D'banj is like the son of Mohits? I thought he was the owner. . .

I'm done following this "saga". It gets more confusing after each read.
it is a thing of the mind. Dont follow it if it is beyond your mental capability. Its obvious you are warped.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by blackboi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
ifihearam: Proud Ibo boy calling who is older than you a son!!!we shall see who is the son and father few years frm now.
its like d plantation boiz. Time 'll tell who's better cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
Freestyle. . . . .Association of dbanj haters can go to hell ! tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by frankmoney(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
Gaiden k:
U tink every one was picked off the streets like u?? We igbos are more responsible
shut up abeg . U tink tru ure a.ss ,..wetn concern igbo concern dz gist nw ....OLODO REDEFINED

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by mayordy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
All this ibo boys beefing dbanj's success r doing so cos nw they knw their brother don jazzy is nw irrelevant in music world. If anytin happen btw wande coal nd jazzy now,i knw they'll still call wande coal a rude boy,he bit d finger dat fed him. D banj ti jaa mehn.otibo lowo won. Make wande coal too use im head,leave dat greedy man alone.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by andyanders: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
matured response to any public issue when it concerns 2 friends. This goes to show that Don Jazzy is a matured and responsible manager who can manage crises on public domain.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
Excerpt from my band by Eminem ft D12

'D12- bizarre'

Gaddamnit,I'm sick of this group,time to go solo and make some loot,told you i made the beats and wrote the raps till kon artist slipped me some crack.[/b]Lose yourself video i was in the back,superman video i was in the back.Fu*ck the media,i got some suggestions.
Fu*ck marshal,ask us the question like who's D12,how we get started.but what about eminem ? Bytch are you retarded ?
[b]Anyway I'm the popularest guy in the group
. cheesy big asss stomach,bytches think i'm cute,hey sexy
50 told me to do situps to get buff,did two and half and couldnt get up
Fu*ck D12,I'm outta this band,I'm gonna start a group with the real Roxanne

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by ekwynwa: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Let him keep his lyrics to himself or better still,use it for wande coal and if possible,some of you fans who can sing also.all these ''jazzy is better than dbanj'' wont stop dbanj from going worldwide.2pac said ''FAMOUS CAUSE WE PROGRAMME WORLDWIDE'' . . .I expect y'all to congratulate dbanj for moving higher instead of beefin his progress. cheesy tongue

Dundee United!!!!

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2012
Losers ! tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by 9zeros(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Excerpt from my band by Eminem ft D12

'D12- bizarre'

Gaddamnit,I'm sick of this group,time to go solo and make some loot,told you i made the beats and wrote the raps till kon artist slipped me some crack.[/b]Lose yourself video i was in the back,superman video i was in the back.Fu*ck the media,i got some suggestions.
Fu*ck marshal,ask us the question like who's D12,how we get started.but what about eminem ? Bytch are you retarded ?
[b]Anyway I'm the popularest guy in the group
. cheesy big asss stomach,bytches think i'm cute,hey sexy
50 told me to do situps to get buff,did two and half and couldnt get up
Fu*ck D12,I'm outta this band,I'm gonna start a group with the real Roxanne

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mudafucka, ar u stup'id?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by ekwynwa: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
andyanders: matured response to any public issue when it concerns 2 friends. This goes to show that Don Jazzy is a matured and responsible manager who can manage crises on public domain cool.

Don Baba J is the undisputable master!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2012
9-zeros:

mudafucka, ar u stup'id?

LMAO. . . . .the song really fits the fiasco right ? tongue fu*ck marshal ! grin
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by fubbyy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
@andy, you don't know anything about music for saying don jazzy is just a mere producer,do you know what producer is to the music?producer is 70% of a successful music,that egoish D'banj of a guy is not talented for all I know,he's lucky that naija dance to whatever they see,it baffles me when I see the less talented ones making waves and the talented ones keep going broke,I'v learnt in this life that we need luck in everything we do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"HOT Wednesday" - Nina Ivy In Thigh-Revealing Outfit / Tiwa Savage Rocks Agbada In A Video Shoot (see Photos) / Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.