Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' (36021 Views)

[PHOTO] Don Jazzy Replies Scammer / D'banj - 'I Intend To Marry And Have A Child This Year’ / Don Jazzy replies D'banj: 'I am not a talkative...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by ekwynwa: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
lol
Losers! dpant shall remain tongue

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ouch. . .sucks to be alone and thinking of where to start from.Fu*ck marshal
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by bittyend(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
Don Jazzy is not even Igbo smh.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by omar22(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
do you know what producer is to the music?producer is 70% of a successful music,

Name a successful producer that cant sing? and rule out Quincy Jones
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by ekwynwa: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2012
Don Baba J tongue carry go nofing do you cool

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2012
Contrary to what some are people are saying that jazzy never called dbanj his son, that's not true cos I can recall jazzy calling him that in one of his tweets like that.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by 9zeros(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

LMAO. . . . .the song really fits the fiasco right ? tongue fu*ck marshal ! grin
ar u 4 real?. i luv hip-hop 2 def, y ar playin wit it? i'm guess u're high on somtin...cuz dat sh*t doesnt correspond.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by ekwynwa: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
bittyend: Don Jazzy is not even Igbo smh.

pity! pityyy!! pityyy!!! what a shame tongue on deluded souls tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by donclemo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dbanj failed to tell us how he even bought those cars... Did he pay from his pocket (personal account) or was it funded from mohits account, because if it was funded from the account he shouldn't boast
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by sinachiman: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
Don you have shown d parrot guy that silence is golden let him keep on washing his filty rags in d public
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2012
9-zeros:

ar u 4 real?. i luv hip-hop 2 def, y ar playin wit it? i'm guess u're high on somtin...cuz dat sh*t doesnt correspond.

WHOOPSIES . . . . .Will you charge me for plagiarism or what ? Ok how about this ? Fu*ck y'all all of y'all if y'all dont like me,y'all gonna keep fuc-kin around with me and turn me back to the old me hahahahah,i will run you down buddy. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by andy1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
fubbyy: @andy, you don't know anything about music for saying don jazzy is just a mere producer,do you know what producer is to the music?producer is 70% of a successful music,that egoish D'banj of a guy is not talented for all I know,he's lucky that naija dance to whatever they see,it baffles me when I see the less talented ones making waves and the talented ones keep going broke,I'v learnt in this life that we need luck in everything we do.
my guy that ur stats na total foul o. 2 me i fink the both complement each other...and y i said mere was cos jjc had alot of producers. Even mr skills dat owned d crew then was a very gud producer...shekina!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Yseone(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
Must evrybdy comment? Evn those wu doesnt knw d history of diz 2 young dudes....well,nyc rply 4rm u D'j 2 D'b[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2012
Yseone: Must evrybdy comment? Evn those wu doesnt knw d history of diz 2 young dudes....well,nyc rply 4rm u D'j 2 D'b[color=#006600][/color]

LMAO @ those who doesnt. . . .No wonder there are poor results year in year out from waec because of folks like you. Who told you a plural pronoun should be followed by singular verb ? tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by picolo01: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2012
are u guys not tired of this caricature yet ?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2012
Ok i want to go and ''SLEPT'' now.Thanks to yseone for teaching me new rules of concord.Jazzy fans na olodo. tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 26, 2012
Gaiden k: An IGBO man will always be SHARP and INTELLIGENT,we talk less do more unlike u knw who...

Shut the phuck up! Tribalistic gang.banger! You don't know shiit about nuthin. Shame on ya
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by mannyU: 12:21am On Apr 26, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: Yeah, I'm a fan of Don Jazzy,
but you don't see me digging and replying every post on NL
just to prove a point!!!!

You get the drill now right?!!! Just try to get something doing,
& trust me mahn, you won't have all these time you have ranting rubbish!!! grin grin grin grin

That's it!!! I'm DONE!!!

Wiv dis reply, me fink U r evn bigga dan jazzy!! Blutooth you've bin warnd. Go get a life. Go get a Job. Daddy aint gon feed u all ur life.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 26, 2012
Yseone: Must evrybdy comment? Evn those wu doesnt knw d history of diz 2 young dudes....well,nyc rply 4rm u D'j 2 D'b[color=#006600][/color]
hahaha! my diction may not be top draw but come on, this surely is skunky! Gbagaun gbagaun
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by noit(m): 12:34am On Apr 26, 2012
Bluetooth!!! ............remembr a fool @ TeN is a .........................!!.jus try nd get sense @ least 4 ova 100..... :PBluetooth!!! ............remembr a fool @ TeN is a .........................!!.jus try nd get sense @ least 4 ova 100.....
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by DMandingo: 1:46am On Apr 26, 2012
Gaiden k: An IGBO man will always be SHARP and INTELLIGENT,we talk less do more unlike u knw who...
gbam!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by kott(m): 2:18am On Apr 26, 2012
i wish you well son,,medicine after death,,now he dont want to say anything,,he should have thought of that before twitting,,and yet people are throwing blame on dbanj,,he should just try and defend himself of all the allegations now,afterall dbanj said this issue has been on ground since last year july yet didnt say anything regards it not until jazzy twitt ..the truth of the matter is,,don jazzy wanted mohit so bad bad and dbanj left it for him, so life goes on..i wish you well son as if you were is God.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 26, 2012
MManuel:
Shut the phuck up! Tribalistic gang.banger! You don't know shiit about nuthin. Shame on ya
*yawns* ur ignorance just woke me up,oya ofe mmanu boy wetin u been dey talk
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 26, 2012
I quess the M in front of the manuel stands for MUMU?!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 26, 2012
9jadelta:
an the one that was written by nigeriafilms.com is not correct too.... I think its a waste of time having an arguement with an ignorant scum like u.... Am out

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shum him, that is exactly what you , dead brain
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Obiagu1(m): 3:59am On Apr 26, 2012
9jadelta: Those shoutin igbo boy.. Whats ur problem.. Don jazzy is not igbo 4 gudness sake.. He is 4rm my town in delta state...he was only born in abia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Jazzy

bittyend: Don Jazzy is not even Igbo smh.

Don Jazzy's father's name is Collins Ifeanyi Onwuneme Ajereh Enebeli.

That's why Don Jazzy goes by the names Michael Ajereh or Michael Enebeli

Collins Ifeanyi Enebeli.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/550071[/img]
Collins Ifeanyi Enebeli and his sons.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by ekwynwa: 4:04am On Apr 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:
Ok i want to go and ''SLEPT'' now.Thanks to yseone for teaching me new rules of concord.Jazzy fans na olodo. tongue

Monotonous,evolving chimp tongue OLODO

Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by niggaman(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2012
watever mehn, "we meet to part and part to meet"
They should all just move on, its clear they cant be an item anymore(Mohits)
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by comradefery: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2012
De misunderstandin is a natural phenomenon, and since they are adults, dey shud show maturity, remain gud frnds, and move on in their different endeavours. God blez u all!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2012
Obiagu1:

Don Jazzy's father's name is Collins Ifeanyi Onwuneme Ajereh Enebeli.

That's why Don Jazzy goes by the names Michael Ajereh or Michael Enebeli

Collins Ifeanyi Enebeli.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/550071[/img]
Collins Ifeanyi Enebeli and his sons.

You should have allowed the dreamer to keep thinking that Don is from his mother's own town
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by comradefery: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2012
Obiagu, doh de isue of hiz tribe isnt 2 necessary, bt dat part of Delta remains Igbo Land till Jesus comes 2 take u and i home, it's not by accident dat he's bearing Ifeanyi and Onwunaeme, forget de bulcarnization and division caused by war!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies D'banj - 'I Wish You Well Son' by Ignatio(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2012
This issue keeps getting more complex. Now we don't know who is telling the truth and who isn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beyoncé Pours Out Pricey Bottle Of Champagne Into A Hot Tub And Twitter Reacts / Emodi Obi, Bimbo Akintola’s Trainer / Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.