Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97230 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2012
applegirl: Guys I'm new here and kinda lost,would appreciate a lead from anyone.thanks
any specific questions in mind?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:23pm On May 11, 2012
Hello nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by reaping where they have not sowed.Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your numbers for further assistance.
In that vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such pimps.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Yes i am talking about amount to bet on, pardon my forex language grin grin
All join grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:33pm On May 11, 2012
I welcome our newbies to this lucrative business called online fixed odds.Register at betonmarket.com.Fund your betonmarket.com account,Subscribe to my monthly sms alert service which is only 25dollars liberty reserve and keep on smiling to your banks weekly.Feel free to browse this thread.Add me as a friend and inbox me your phone number for more information.You are welcome.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by applegirl: 4:46pm On May 11, 2012
Pls send me an email jessica_4rever@yahoo.com or add me up on bb 2843026c.I'm lost on benton even nairaland.I no understand d thing yet abeg.thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2012
@bendazum... PLZ AV GOT MONEY TO FUND MY BETONMARKET ACCOUNT..SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR SMS ALERT IS NOW MY PROBLEM..
SO PLZ PLZ PLZ COULD YOU STILL BE DROPPING ALERTS HERE AT LEAST FOR ONE WEEK, SO THAT PPL LIKE ME CAN BE ABLE TO RAISE THE CASH AND SUBSCRIBE..
I HAVE ALREADY SEEN YOUR HANDWORK SO PLZ DO NOT THINK AM JUST TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR ALERTS..
THANK YOU SO MUCH AS I AWAIT UR REPLY... THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2012
Optimisticgondy: thanks for helping a brother. Please i have these questions to ask. Do i have to have an account with them? How do you fund the card and how do you withdraw from it? How much naira do you pay for a dollar?
No u don't need to have an account with them. u just pay the amount in naira cos d exchange depends on the present rates at the time u are funding the card. smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 5:43pm On May 11, 2012
wow this thread really rocks. keep it up. how do i join the fun
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 5:52pm On May 11, 2012
eddyhaze:
No u don't need to have an account with them. u just pay the amount in naira cos d exchange depends on the present rates at the time u are funding the card. smiley

So have you successfully funded your BOM account with UBA's Africard?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2012
eddyhaze:
Thanks for your reply. Sorry like Azpe asks, have you successfully funded your account with the Africard? Has anyone here been able to fund his BOM account with the UBA Africard? I need reply please.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:24pm On May 11, 2012
Now I realise why there are very few rich men in Nigeria.Many people are not willing to sacrifice a little to enjoy forever.Very well then,next week I take the very few to financial independence.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 11, 2012
bendazum: Now I realise why there are very few rich men in Nigeria.Many people are not willing to sacrifice a little to enjoy forever.Very well then,next week I take the very few to financial independence.
Please what is your monthly ROI. Seriously considering subscribing and how fast will your signal get to me?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by limitbreka: 8:41pm On May 11, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Thanks for your reply. Sorry like Azpe asks, have you successfully funded your account with the Africard? Has anyone here been able to fund his BOM account with the UBA Africard? I need reply please.
I use africard to fund and withdraw from betonmarkets. Its the best so far

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 9:41pm On May 11, 2012
blink182: Please what is your monthly ROI. Seriously considering subscribing and how fast will your signal get to me?
You have been there when we started but even if not you can still browse through the previous pages.Does it look like we play games here?How many businesses generate what we witness here?ROI always depends on the market.If you are the greedy type I openly discourage you from subscribing.You think you are doing me a favour?Signal gets to you within 10mins it is spotted.You don't understand what it means to be with a Professional who has self control otherwise you would have lost today.3 straight wins in a week,what does it tell you?It doesn't come easy like that.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 10:34pm On May 11, 2012
FINALLY IS GOD THAT WILL HELP US OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.LET US PUT DIS THREAT AND BOM INTO PRAYERS THAT GOD SHOULD MAKES US ACHIEVE OUR,IF IT 4 GUD
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2012
azpekuliar:

So have you successfully funded your BOM account with UBA's Africard?
I was going to fund it Thursday but was busy couldn't go to d bank.But i will do that next week b4 Wednesday. I will update u guys. one love people! smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Trulie(m): 12:20am On May 12, 2012
Am goin to fund mine on monday but my problm is if acess bank can be used to transfer funds to BOM..its getin beta evryday (i gues).My approach of the market is pretty simple:
1.comon sense-jst pure reasonin.
2. checking up on d most recent news on bbc and cnn.
3.analys the intraday prices prevalent in d market.
I Was so sure eu was goin to fal afta 2hrs (on thursday) so i placed a bet @1.2958 at 7:10pm. It rises expectedly widin som minutes and i placed my bets in d folowin procedures:
1.2959 @18:12 fr 2hrs
1.296 @18:14(twice) 2hrs
1.2963@18:16 2hrs...was unabl to chek it yestady but wen i did earlia today it was all a success..so this wik i won on 6atempts loss 1.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Trulie(m): 12:30am On May 12, 2012
For thos who heard d news on JP Morgan $2bn loss earlia, kudos to u..i swear if not for my bleepin netwrk i wud av gone in on it..both d eu and gu markets fell so sharply immediatly it dropd @ abt 6pm.am sur mr.pro wud av gone in for dat one..kudos man.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:24am On May 12, 2012
Hello nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by impersonating me and rubbishing my hard earned reputation as a Professional betonmarket strategist. Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your numbers for further assistance.
In that vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such impostors.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 5:30am On May 12, 2012
from the thread name BETONMARKET ALERT now it seems there is little of alert here now please i still insist lets keep the alert room useful by dropping alert so it would be lively like that of the FOREX ALERT well kudos to u guys for helping the newbie

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:37am On May 12, 2012
marlockj: FINALLY IS GOD THAT WILL HELP US OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.LET US PUT DIS THREAT AND BOM INTO PRAYERS THAT GOD SHOULD MAKES US ACHIEVE OUR,IF IT 4 GUD
GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.YOU HAVE PRAYING ALL THESE YEARS FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH NOW GOD HAS OPENED AN AVENUE FOR YOU,IF YOU DON'T UTILIZE THIS OPPOTUNITY NOW.NEVER BLAME GOD BUT YOURSELF BECAUSE GOD IS FAITHFUL AND HE WILL MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY.CHEERS TO YOUR SUCCESS!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 7:12am On May 12, 2012
bendazum: You have been there when we started but even if not you can still browse through the previous pages.Does it look like we play games here?How many businesses generate what we witness here?ROI always depends on the market.If you are the greedy type I openly discourage you from subscribing.You think you are doing me a favour?Signal gets to you within 10mins it is spotted.You don't understand what it means to be with a Professional who has self control otherwise you would have lost today.3 straight wins in a week,what does it tell you?It doesn't come easy like that.
Have we met before, why are you quarreling with me? I only asked a simple question. I have never criticized you and I don't see why you should reply me with so much prejudice and disgust.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2012
bendazum: GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.YOU HAVE PRAYING ALL THESE YEARS FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH NOW GOD HAS OPENED AN AVENUE FOR YOU,IF YOU DON'T UTILIZE THIS OPPOTUNITY NOW.NEVER BLAME GOD BUT YOURSELF BECAUSE GOD IS FAITHFUL AND HE WILL MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY.CHEERS TO YOUR SUCCESS!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2012
On the contrary sir. GOD helps the helpless. Those who help themselves do not need the help of GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by anibaba123: 8:07am On May 12, 2012
All gurus in d ouze, I am new on all dis forex,bom things am a serving corper and want to gamble my allawi on this bom.here are my ques
1 iz the bom 4 real
2how do I start cos am a stark novice
3 how do I fund d acc
And lastly how much do I need to start
Would appreciate any1 who would b of assistance to me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2012
Random Index 100 will finish strictly lower in 25 minutes...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Random Index 100 will finish strictly lower in 25 minutes...
Closed In...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:57am On May 12, 2012
anibaba123: All gurus in d ouze, I am new on all dis forex,bom things am a serving corper and want to gamble my allawi on this bom.here are my ques
1 iz the bom 4 real
3 how do I fund d acc
We ooo!I just accepted ur friendship request.Inbox me your phone number.You will be surprised you will no longer depend on your allawi after 2 weeks in this business.Did I hear you say,'gamble'.NO we don't gamble here.Send ur no. let's talk.1 month allawi is enough both for subscription and startup capital.You are welcome.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ibnilyas(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2012
https://bluebird4.betonmarkets.com
pls is this the real BOM web site?
thanks.e
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by smashall20: 8:59am On May 12, 2012
anibaba123: All gurus in d ouze, I am new on all dis forex,bom things am a serving corper and want to gamble my allawi on this bom.here are my ques
1 iz the bom 4 real
3 how do I fund d acc

When u join a new thread, learn to read from the very first page and get to know what's been happening in the thread b4 asking any questions.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 9:03am On May 12, 2012
@blink182 I apologize if you feel hurt by my statement.I assure you once more that this is the business of the century.ROI after 2 weeks is enough to see you through for 2 months.Inbox me your number,let's talk.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2012
ibnilyas: https://bluebird4.betonmarkets.com
pls is this the real BOM web site?
thanks.e
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (102)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.