Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97266 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by unclenna(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

And start premium services after 1 month, nothing do u guy...carry go
am sorry bro. Am not a hungry man. Go to the link below my comment and see what i have offered people free....is more than $10k
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: How are my brothers here doing.I have not made up my mind to enter bet on market because forex is paying me very good but i will try to drop alert here to help those that care
Tomorrow I will drop alert here and will continue to do so...if am not pushed out(lol).......watch out for the comments in red that is my trademark...
WE'LL ALSO LOVE IT IF YOU;LL TELL US HOW TO FISH...COS IT SEEMS THATS THE BEST O...
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar: Fxbomovi has done it again. 2 quick bets on indices just closed in profit.
Yeah 5 straight wins to fxbomovi today. Thumbs up!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
I miSsed dem man! I guess d r usually b4 market open abi?

azpekuliar: Fxbomovi has done it again. 2 quick bets on indices just closed in profit.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
eddyhaze: I miSsed dem man! I guess d r usually b4 market open abi?

he now sends it to emails around 12.30am, 7.30am and 2pm. The next signal is around 12.30am. But sha, free signal will end tomorrow.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
@fxbomovi i have subscribed even before he drops the alert here "subscription confirm" from betonmarkettips i have not seen anything in my email
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
@fxbomovi i have subscribed even before he drops the alert here "subscription confirm" from betonmarkettips i have not seen anything in my email and kindly tell us ur price on the subscription thing
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2012
how bros,,I got alert wall street and us index only wall street click,,pls how did the 2quick bet wins comes up,,or am I makin a mistake...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Yeah 5 straight wins to fxbomovi today. Thumbs up!

NOT TRUE. The US Tech lost
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by uyiosas(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

tru the us.tech lost
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
GOLD RISES IN 0 DAYS....PLZ USE 1-2% CURRENT PRICE 1587.20
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: am sorry bro. Am not a hungry man. Go to the link below my comment and see what i have offered people free....is more than $10k

Aint saying u're hungry man, i'm just expressing the trend of this thread which ma fellas agreed wiv.
i'm kinda dissapointed with d way things have gone this past 1 month (expectations, faith and hope were solidly undiluted at the beginning), as we can all see, the future has been attached to premium services. Irrespective of what we have all passed thru, i strongly b'liv one can make a living from the earnings but can only make a life from what we give. This is for the visitors, we have tested signal providers and we need not any addition. It saddens my heart to see someppl promising extended help and only for them to come after a very very short period asking for returns when u're even struggling to breakeven. The present 3 major signal providers, thumbs-up to you all, i b'liv u are trying ur best as concieved.
But my absolute praise and prayers goes to EASYCOPYRH, u've done something little as divinely led which has brought outstanding returns/results, may God continue to increase ur coast. I'll humbly plead to all the premium subscribers, kindly refrain from praising your providers on this channel, keep your winning and losses to urselves. The BOM pool we are all drinking from is for the westerners, no individual on this thread can drink all, ur belle no fit carry am. We should be calling helpless guys hustlin on d street to come chop conviniently without billing them.
God bless dat day @easy decided to share his strategy here, i've made over 30% of my capital with it since monday evening.
I pray God brings that day we 9jas will derive joy and happiness from selfless service and not from monetary excesses.

4 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijaobi: GOLD RISES IN 0 DAYS....PLZ USE 1-2% CURRENT PRICE 1587.20

from @easy strategy, the candle has tested the red line on 1hr and 4hr time frame.

thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijaobi: GOLD RISES IN 0 DAYS....PLZ USE 1-2% CURRENT PRICE 1587.20

The EUR/USD and AUD/USD are moving towards the red line too, lets be observant to take the chance too.

@easy, my spirit no rest since, abeg wetin i fit do for u to show appreciation pls?
newbies, pls ask questions about this formula.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

Which US TECH did you entered for? You know there are two types?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Did you confirm your subsciption from your email box.

As for the subscription fee, it is 4500 only per month.

Sometimes i give signals without payment to my premium subscribers.

The blog http://betonmarketsignals..com will give you the full tori...

deleo16: @fxbomovi i have subscribed even before he drops the alert here "subscription confirm" from betonmarkettips i have not seen anything in my email and kindly tell us ur price on the subscription thing
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

I went with US tech composite not UStech. though I also wonder why he did'ny specify too. It won.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

I went with US tech composite not UStech. though I also wonder why he did'ny specify too. It won.
me too. I specifically wrote him to ask the actual one and he replied within 3 minutes. Entered the us tech composite which won
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

me too. I specifically wrote him to ask the actual one and he replied within 3 minutes. Entered the us tech composite which won.
@ jammer777. It's still free signal. It seems premium subscription will start next week.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

from @easy strategy, the candle has tested the red line on 1hr and 4hr time frame.

thanks

Yea, I entered this at 1585.85
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

The EUR/USD and AUD/USD are moving towards the red line too, lets be observant to take the chance too.

@easy, my spirit no rest since, abeg wetin i fit do for u to show appreciation pls?
newbies, pls ask questions about this formula.
YEAH BRO, THERE'S ONE ODA THING I'LL LIKE TO FIND OUT FROM U...DO U JST BET WEN THE LINE TOUCHES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE VALUE AT BOM PLATFORM..COS THAT CONFUSES ME SOMETIMES..
Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

No o. Immediately I knew it was the tech composite (which is Nasdaq), I entered and it LOST. I repeat, the US TECH Composite LOST
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijaobi:
YEAH BRO, THERE'S ONE ODA THING I'LL LIKE TO FIND OUT FROM U...DO U JST BET WEN THE LINE TOUCHES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE VALUE AT BOM PLATFORM..COS THAT CONFUSES ME SOMETIMES..
Thanks

the difference of 2-3 pips u see on BOM is the fixed spread attached to d bets. u'll notice that when it touches the red/green lines, it tends to stay for like 5-6 seconds, that's when i rush to BOM and activate. All na still risk but it works 8 outta 10 times. @easy, u'll never lack in ur life again
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
my pple hw una dey ooo... haaa at last am rounding up dis report palava
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
4500k and 2000k premium wont be bad?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ jammer amen my broda. more re stil comin bt i neva get time to perfect am... d comin one will work on long hrs.... mak una no worry IF ONE IS TRULY MAKING MONY Y DNT D PERSON GIVS IT OUT FREE... SO FAR U RE MAKING MONY... BESIDES MONY NO DEY CONFLICT EACH ODA NAH BOM GET ENOF PEPE AND IT CAN TAK ALL OF US
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
Please o whchich folder am I suppose to put analyzer.tpl, my brain don knock.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
blink182: Please o whchich folder am I suppose to put analyzer.tpl, my brain don knock.

Lol

In the Templates folder when u enter the Main folder/experts
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
blink182: Please o whchich folder am I suppose to put analyzer.tpl, my brain don knock.
Open your metatrader on your program files, experts then templates. That is if the file extension is .tpl
If its .ex4 then it goes to indicators
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
Can someone please give me the Price value of the Green line for EURUSD? Am not on PC
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1: Can someone please give me the Price value of the Green line for EURUSD? Am not on PC
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

No o. Immediately I knew it was the tech composite (which is Nasdaq), I entered and it LOST. I repeat, the US TECH Composite LOST
I was beginning to wonder. I actually entered the 3, wallstreet, US Tech and US composite. Only Wallstreet came out positive. So did I do something wrong?
easycopyrh: @ jammer amen my broda. more re stil comin bt i neva get time to perfect am... d comin one will work on long hrs.... mak una no worry IF ONE IS TRULY MAKING MONY Y DNT D PERSON GIVS IT OUT FREE... SO FAR U RE MAKING MONY... BESIDES MONY NO DEY CONFLICT EACH ODA NAH BOM GET ENOF PEPE AND IT CAN TAK ALL OF US

Easy, thanks a lot. Been trying to work with the ADX with alerts, the one that comes with dot on a candle which you said to target the next candle after the DOT. Seems the dots come after the candle had already started forming and not before. It would have made sense if it comes BEFORE, so one can properly position for the next candle. You sure are doing a good job.

@ALL, its like nobody knows the answers to my plenty plenty questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.