Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97260 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

Just for only this week. He's done well. He gave out free signals for over a month if I'm not mistaken, 85% of which were wins. Infact the 15% losses came in just this week, how ironic.
true that monday alert run my account down stiil recovering from that Thank God i stick to the 5% of my money
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2012
prince123: I won 4/4 of pappy alert today,,yesterday I won all too,,apart frm that true to his word,,he is puttin me through,,I even did my own analysis and won,,,the beautý of indices is that you can do the analysis on your fóne go the bet,,no need for lookin and analyzin forex chart,,especially for those that are at work,,that way with your fone you go just they analyze and bet,,even oga no go know wetin u they do,,but u can't start puttin up forex chart on your screen and offfice and be analysing,,that so far I can say of pappy

In my opinion chasing fundamental analysis (news) works well with indices. And boy if you get it right, e go be like say you rob bank ooo!!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jsheng(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2012
prince123: I won 4/4 of pappy alert today,,yesterday I won all too,,apart frm that true to his word,,he is puttin me through,,I even did my own analysis and won,,,the beautý of indices is that you can do the analysis on your fóne go the bet,,no need for lookin and analyzin forex chart,,especially for those that are at work,,that way with your fone you go just they analyze and bet,,even oga no go know wetin u they do,,but u can't start puttin up forex chart on your screen and offfice and be analysing,,that so far I can say of pappy
, are your one of the premium subscriber to pappy alert, and how do u get those analysis correct with your fone?, is dere a site to get those analysis?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2012
blink182: Abi o, make e chill small o, like for one month grin grin grin

You head dey there! Lol

Hope u are hearing fxmovobi
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: lmfao...how far with pappy alerts?

Pappy's alerts have done well. Mostly indices as you know. A few losses, but wins have greatly out weighed the losses so far. A plus for him is that the analysisbehind each bet or signal is given. Simply amazing. I was a bit skeptical about fxbomovi's alert being its was his first on indices (Pappy's domain). Gladly, my battery prompty put me out of my dilenma. Glad to hear they won afterall.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2012
jsh_eng: , are your one of the premium subscriber to pappy alert, and how do u get those analysis correct with your fone?,h is dere a site to get those analysis?
he sents alert to your fone with the reasons why its risin or fallin,,sends tutorials to your email,,yes you can visit the sites on Ʊ® fone
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

In my opinion chasing fundamental analysis (news) works well with indices. And boy if you get it right, e go be like say you rob bank ooo!!
yes broda forex almost killed me dis week Йą indices resurrect me back
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jsheng(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2012
he sents alert to your fone with the reasons why its risin or fallin,,sends tutorials to your email,,yes you can visit the sites on Ʊ® fone
@prince123, I dont c is alert or tutorial in my email, abeg throw more light to dis tin abeg I wan sabi dis tin in due coz
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2012
jsh_eng: @prince123, I dont c is alert or tutorial in my email, abeg throw more light to dis tin abeg I wan sabi dis tin in due coz

contact him and subscribe
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2012
Major news is gonna be released for GBP in 13mins or so.
I might trade fundamental.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2012
jsh_eng: @prince123, I dont c is alert or tutorial in my email, abeg throw more light to dis tin abeg I wan sabi dis tin in due coz
pls contact pappy directly,,thanks bro,,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jsheng(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2012
house please lets help the common man in d house so if there s anybody with useful tips on hw to predicts the market and
have some useful alert dat make sense, kindly drop such, coz fingers are nt equal, dont mind if dere are sites that
one can get such info.
Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1: Major news is gonna be released for GBP in 13mins or so.
I might trade fundamental.
bros carry go anyway is a way as long as you don't lose
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
jsh_eng: house please lets help the common man in d house so if there s anybody with useful tips on hw to predicts the market and
have some useful alert dat make sense, kindly drop such, coz fingers are nt equal, dont mind if dere are sites that
one can get such info.
Thanks
If you really want to learn then start reading this thread from the beginning, pity you came late ans we are almost at 100 pages grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
All the same I say a big thanks to ben for formin this thread and creatin a platform for great minds to gather,,if not how I for take meet pappy,,tolu,,blink,,az,,optimistic,,,rhapsody,,,deleo,,etc,,all the great minds too numerous to mention
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
China just announced its cutting interest rates. I think the rally will be going on for a while, except that Bernanke of a man says some nasty things today.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by uyiosas(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
fxbomovi:

Visit the blog in my signature file.

Dude both nos dt u gave 2 me last tym av been switched off....been tryin it since d begining of d week.coould u inbox me wth a lne dt woorks..fanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Will like to ask some questions here. I will really appreciate the explanations and I am sure it will help in our fundamental analysis of the market.

1) When you say a country's index is high, does it automatically means that its stock is low?
2) What exactly make up the index of each country and is there a platform to take the average. Eg if there are 5 main things that make up a country's index but while 2 are down, 3 are up. Is there a kind of platform that helps measure that so the average can be taken to come to a conclusion as to where the index will go from there, whether north or south?
3) What is the relationship between the current position of a country's index, its stock and the currency pairs on FOREX. That is how are they related and affected with news?
4) The US market seems to be a VERY big factor that affects other markets. Do I take it that when it is up, others are up and vice versa?
5) What can one expect to happen after the election on the 17th if one or the other wins?

I am sure the questions plenty, but I also know that the answers will help us on the fundamental analysis. So guys, hit me.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
subscription subscription alert dey bring loss whre subscription go come form den? who evn say mak i bet self coz no time to watch chart now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
easycopyrh: subscription subscription alert dey bring loss whre subscription go come form den? who evn say mak i bet self coz no time to watch chart now
Lol, you still de bet alert for your live account. I beg o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
easycopyrh: subscription subscription alert dey bring loss whre subscription go come form den? who evn say mak i bet self coz no time to watch chart now

I don't understand
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
for those asking the blog, it is http://bomstrategies..com

just enter your email to subscribe on the blog above.

I offer signals to even white men.

I hope i will not be banned.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
fxbomovi:
I offer signals to even white men.

White men are better than us ni or what does this mean? You offer to white men, ehn... Not even white men! Who dem be?

Lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

White men are better than us ni or what does this mean? You offer to white men, ehn... Not even white men! Who dem be?

Lol

It means he's so good, white men have confidence in his signals. He's got a blog site for international/paypal account holders.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
Putting an eye on the opening bell.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by unclenna(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
How are my brothers here doing.I have not made up my mind to enter bet on market because forex is paying me very good but i will try to drop alert here to help those that care
Tomorrow I will drop alert here and will continue to do so...if am not pushed out(lol).......watch out for the comments in red that is my trademark...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: How are my brothers here doing.I have not made up my mind to enter bet on market because forex is paying me very good but i will try to drop alert here to help those that care
Tomorrow I will drop alert here and will continue to do so...if am not pushed out(lol).......watch out for the comments in red that is my trademark...
You are welcome
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
unclenna: How are my brothers here doing.I have not made up my mind to enter bet on market because forex is paying me very good but i will try to drop alert here to help those that care

And start premium services after 1 month, nothing do u guy...carry go
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
Yeah, I have noticed the trademark. Am following you on facebook too, u r doing great!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
Fxbomovi has done it again. 2 quick bets on indices just closed in profit.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

grin grin grin grin Abi o, me self go soon do make i de start signal then go premium things
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

Lmao, I guess that's the trend this days isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.