Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This (1686 Views)

10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / What If All Doctors Were Like This / If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by acidtalk: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
Came across this post over a year ago and still loved the message.

Ti*t for Tat that's the name of the game.

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!" Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear, "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you, she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.
grin grin
angry

2 Likes

Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by nitrogen(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
(
acidtalk: Came across this post over a year ago and still loved the message.

Ti*t for Tat that's the name of the game.

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!" Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear, "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you, she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.
grin grin
angry

grin grin grin grin

i love this.
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by acidtalk: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
nitrogen: (

grin grin grin grin

i love this.

I had tears dropping from my eyes while laughing. So funny.
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2012
acidtalk:

I had tears dropping from my eyes while laughing. So funny.
did dat happen 4real or ur joking? U fall my hand!!
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by acidtalk: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2012
How now?

h
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by eagleeye2: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2012
Double Standards exists in the world of women.

I can't stop laughing.
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by MrsChima(f): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2012
eagle,eye:
Double Standards exists in the world of women.

I can't stop laughing.

Double standards exists in the world of men.

(2% to laughing mode)
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by Kslib(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2012
Lol.Very funny..
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by dont8(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2012
Leader of the feminist movement, I hail o cheesy
Mrs.Chima:

Double standards exists in the world of men.

(2% to laughing mode)
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2012
LOL!So touching...if only my fellow guys and girlr would be like this...the world would be a better place 4 us all
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy too bad it is not like this
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by ngmart(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
n.oxide:
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
Indeed
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by AB10(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nice, but most Nigerian men entice women with money. So...
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by claremont(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2012
Good stuff.
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by MrsChima(f): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
AB10: Nice, but most Nigerian men entice women with money. So...

Hmm.
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by MrsChima(f): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
dont8: Leader of the feminist movement, I hail o cheesy

You forgot to put my slippers on. Hurry!
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by UjSizzle(f): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hahahahaha wicked guy.
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by dont8(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
It will cut your legs off.undecided
Mrs.Chima:

You forgot to put my slippers on. Hurry!
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by fairygeh(f): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Lwkmd.chai
Re: The World Will Be A Better Place If All Men Were Like This by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
n.oxide:
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE
i beg to differ...THIS IS A MISTRESSBULK

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Have Only Guys Following Me On Nl With Just One Gurl? / Would You Die For Your Partner? / I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.