Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140641 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mcleo007:

Usbcable seems to be the only true fan of madrid here. He stands still with the club through thick and thin. Stuff of a true fan. Kudos!
eemcee,
abeg yarn the poster above you wella.

Viva Les Merengues
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
ortopazz: Wow been a while, Mou and Madrid! Seriously we are nt doing well, but then again, how can La Liga expect madrid to be the only ones to halt Barcas progress,,, i watch la liga with disdain this days, imagine the way messi even broke the record, it was crazily stuppid, yes am mad,,,, mad at any1 who saiz am a Barka h8er, whats there to h8, they score goals at dime minutes and make the whole football thing vewi annoying.
abegi guy,

no mind Pope jare. sometimes school runs and work makes him yarn Opata. at least he is way sensible and calmer most times unlike one certain C********75.

ortopazz: Now bk to Madrid, itz nt annoying that u guys are losing or drawing, but whats annoying is the attitude to which the matter is addressed, now Cr7 is up for 160million,.,,,, well itz time for the forbidden fruit Falcao to join us seriously, we have to break whatever pact we have with A.Madrid, if we want our title hopes back on the board, seriously am thinking Mou shud be looked into! Just wish Guardiolaz entrance to Berneabeau wont have caused an eruption, my idle candidate would have been him. Though I believe in Mou still.

i dont think CRoro is leaving us. even if he does its not the end of the world either. he just joins the list of marvelous players that have played in the white jersey of real madrid.
and about falcao isnt joining us anytime soon maye after a failed spell in Chelsea.
and BTW flo wants mou to stay.
and concerning pep crossing the fence, even if he thinks of it(which i dont think he will ever) the fear of what barcelona fans will do to him go make am join chelsea instead. barker fans can be wrathful when it comes to crossing to the other side of spain and yet some folks will say RM fans are haters. SMH.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
eyoniggar: My brother my friend, burntcable is the only true Madrid fan that I know of, Farahoe too is, guess he's always busy to get on here. As for that so called Fake Blue Supporter, whoever knows the club he truly support emerges from a true IFA genes.

omo aye,
eyodudu padi mi. i don tell you then say as long as I have access to the internet i go dey come back come support REAL MADRID.
we both go way back from the 90's.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
FBS: From the look of things, some people generally lack basic home training. Can't blame them though as it's in their genes. How and who supports which club (and for what reasons) give some hopeless people sleepless nights, we will never know. but hey, they can hug a bleeping transformer if it makes them feel better. cool grin
One would think that they actually founded the club itself. SMH undecided

Anyways, back to the topic, the title is as good as over for Real Madrid except well, if the unthinkable happens. Even the Atletico manager confessed that one club like that make the La Liga boring. Again, I can't blame him. He does know what he is saying.

Real should focus on the UCL (as my club can't win it again this season due to lack of a proper striker and a sound manager and a totally wild owner. cheesy ) and in the process try to move up the league table.

You could see that the hunger and desire ain't just there for some of the players. Knowing RM and JM, I still won't count them out though.

Let the season roll on!

lols.

but about the UCL with the way we are playing I dont think Ladecima will happen this year. but as they say the form in february determines alot in who performs well in the knock out stages of the UCL. wish us luck bro.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
usbcable:
abegi guy,.

i dont think CRoro is leaving us. even if he does its not the end of the world either. he just joins the list of marvelous players that have played in the white jersey of real madrid.
and about falcao isnt joining us anytime soon maye after a failed spell in Chelsea.
and concerning pep crossing the fence, even if he thinks of it(which i dont think he will ever) the fear of what barcelona fans will do to him go make am join chelsea instead. barker fans can be wrathful when it comes to crossing to the other side of spain and yet some folks will say RM fans are haters. SMH.

yea me too dnt think Cr7 will think of such an idea, I mean he his still within the age bracket where footballers like him need glory and moqe awards than the money atleast to an extent, going to Man.citeh will make him totally under Messi forever, atleast he knows that and wouldnt dare, apart from there where else will spend such doe, pSG? Psg? Laughing my yannsh out, I mean u cnt get half of what MADRID can offer him, ranging from fame, glory, a rich tailored past, so I rule them out, chelsea, cnt think of the blue infact it is a nightmare for Ronaldo to think such.
So R.M is sure of Cr7.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2012
usbcable:
abegi guy,

no mind Pope jare. sometimes school runs and work makes him yarn Opata. at least he is way sensible and calmer most times unlike one certain C********75.

Not that Falcao wnt be great for us, I just hate to see him suffer in Chelsea, i dnt want him there, it will be a blow.

Mou will everly stay, and chizzy he will be our coach until season ends, but my probs are in tatics which are nt really impressive rght now he needs to change the boys mentality, a psychologist might be needed there.

Pep no go join us sha, he has that cataluyan spirit, BARKA BAD BELLE BLOOD(BBBB), was nursing the idea though in my fantasy, but am a fan of his football ideaology,and would have to him to try a spell atleast, sha Madridstas go see and as e be, bad belle, no mind that guy wey de call us h8rz, Barka na dem bad pass, but agbero no see.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2012
usbcable:

omo aye,
eyodudu padi mi. i don tell you then say as long as I have access to the internet i go dey come back come support REAL MADRID.
we both go way back from the 90's.

thats the espiritus there
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2012
ortopazz:

yea me too dnt think Cr7 will think of such an idea, I mean he his still within the age bracket where footballers like him need glory and moqe awards than the money atleast to an extent, going to Man.citeh will make him totally under Messi forever, atleast he knows that and wouldnt dare, apart from there where else will spend such doe, pSG? Psg? Laughing my yannsh out, I mean u cnt get half of what MADRID can offer him, ranging from fame, glory, a rich tailored past, so I rule them out, chelsea, cnt think of the blue infact it is a nightmare for Ronaldo to think such.
So R.M is sure of Cr7.

the only reason i see CR leaving is if the fans call for him to be sold.

RM has money
RM has history
RM has prestige
RM is filled with controversies and drama
and he is on the way to becoming a legend(damn he is already in that league sef)
and BTW only Man Utd can offer something close and he already did that with Man Utd. He may return there for a spell or possibly portugal his native country.

on a hindsight though, ANYTHING can happen in football.
all of these none of the clubs above can offer him all three
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2012
ortopazz:

Not that Falcao wnt be great for us, I just hate to see him suffer in Chelsea, i dnt want him there, it will be a blow.

who cares if he suffers even in WetsBrom. All I presently care for is that Higuain and Benzema start doing what they are being paid for to do.

Imagine Benzema is our highest assist man not even competing for top spot in pichichi.
They both are leaving the the job to the midfielders and Cristina.
ortopazz:

Mou will everly stay, and chizzy he will be our coach until season ends, but my probs are in tatics which are nt really impressive rght now he needs to change the boys mentality, a psychologist might be needed there.

Mou seems to enjoy unprecedented support from Flo P. hence I think he will at least stay till the end of his contract barring the team totally loosing form toooootalllly.
By virtue of the fact that he is able to restore parity between RM and barker. He wil ldef enjoy some level of support. the only problem right now is Marca and the slim chance of winning the UCL.
ortopazz:

Pep no go join us sha, he has that cataluyan spirit, BARKA BAD BELLE BLOOD(BBBB), was nursing the idea though in my fantasy, but am a fan of his football ideaology,and would have to him to try a spell atleast, sha Madridstas go see and as e be, bad belle, no mind that guy wey de call us h8rz, Barka na dem bad pass, but agbero no see.

BBBB......lolz. Some folks seems forget about the Pig throwing, Bus Stone pelting , water sprinkling incidences. Barca people can hate you die, if you dare cross there path.
just let it stay in yoru fantasy ooooo. some folks here will roast you up for even nursing such thoughts.
His spell may likely come with chelsea sooner than later not with the way rafa is doing at the bridge.

But as antecedents has shown we always welcome anybody willing to cross the fence with open arms even Josep "Pep" Guardiola i Sala wont be an exception.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
@usbcable, Personally, I think even if Ronado leaves, Real Madrid will survive. Get Falcao (assuming he doesn't com to Chelsea grin ) and you are in good shape. But well, that's my opinion. One thing, I still don't understand is why he (Ron) does not like to and almost never celebrates with his team when they score? Say for instance, Benzy scores, Ronado does not even try to smile. What's up with that?

JM will only leave if he wins the UCL this season cos at the moment, even for him, it's a strange situation where his team play that poor. He will want to see this out in his own way...well, except the powers that be (including the crazy spanish press) want him out.

Me dey good mood today as my boy just finished Leeds. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2012
It 's good to dream and fantasise. No crime in doing so. Who thought that Madridistas would eventually admire and desire our brand of football ? Some of them here even have the temerity to wish that our Pep jumps ship in order to bring them out as they continue their slid down to uncertainty and doubt with Mou at helms.

None of the above will take place. You 'll be stuck with Mourinho because he's the "best coach " in the world in ruining a football institution like Real Madrid. His short termirism is injuring the club. If he does not leave in the summer , he 'll certainly leave before winter. The players are obviously tired of his psuedo tactics. It is not meant to work for more than 2 years.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2012
We love you, Mou, please stay tongue
From an admiring Barca fan grin grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2012
Real Madrid, What an Absolute Rubbish Side.

Viva Barca. cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2012
Johnpaul88: It 's good to dream and fantasise. No crime in doing so. Who thought that Madridistas would eventually admire and desire our brand of football ? Some of them here even have the temerity to wish that our Pep jumps ship in order to bring them out as they continue their slid down to uncertainty and doubt with Mou at helms.

None of the above will take place. You 'll be stuck with Mourinho because he's the "best coach " in the world in ruining a football institution like Real Madrid. His short termirism is injuring the club. If he does not leave in the summer , he 'll certainly leave before winter. The players are obviously tired of his psuedo tactics. It is not meant to work for more than 2 years.

I disagree with this statement in its entirety.
Jose has not ruined Madrid. Truth is, without him, Madrid would be trophy-less in four years - a new record for them. At least with him, they've won three trophies in two and a half seasons - not a bad return in its entirety.

And truth is, if he leaves, the trophyless-ness will be reinstated immediately. He's brought them to within a whisker of actually competing against the best team in the world - even managing three victories, one at the Camp Nou, and a few draws. He's also managed to finally produce a victory for Madrid against Barca at the Bernabeu, first one since 2008 grin This season, he's even the only coach who has managed to take a point off Barca in the league!

Haba, this man don try cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
well if certain people see peoples choices as a temerity in one way or the other, then it sucks to think that they think, Am gallant enough to know that back in the days where we stung our num1 h8rz wiv the capture of puskas, ronaldo and lots of players and even teening fans who have always known that the white jersey represents purity, respect,POWER, GLORY and Peace, as oppose to the depressing colors which cloak their moral savagery, as they will stampede on other peoples feelings, connive to win matches that they know they dint deserve to win and stil brew hates, fights and cause uproars whenever they are blessed to have the les Merengues in their presence, little wonder they expose the uncivilization that has caused their city their present day misfortunes, people we all know every club has its downside, we are too rich oh ....sorry too too WEALTHY, to give a Bleep abou the crisis, if we want messi, he will run, we want iniesta and his dickkhead brotha xavi, they know they will be on life support pension, buh we dnt gv a Bleep, so to evn think towards that itz a blezin, who doesnt want to be on the team that has and will the only club tagged CLUB OF THE CENTURY, a club that when they ARE down the whole world is bothered evn our haterz are saying that there is something rng,, unlike when other people fall, people rejoice that their unfair dealings are catching up wiv them. Do you blame them for hating!we are too Unique,.
Proudly MADRID.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
AjanleKoko:

I disagree with this statement in its entirety.
Jose has not ruined Madrid. Truth is, without him, Madrid would be trophy-less in four years - a new record for them. At least with him, they've won three trophies in two and a half seasons - not a bad return in its entirety.

And truth is, if he leaves, the trophyless-ness will be reinstated immediately. He's brought them to within a whisker of actually competing against the best team in the world - even managing three victories, one at the Camp Nou, and a few draws. He's also managed to finally produce a victory for Madrid against Barca at the Bernabeu, first one since 2008 grin This season, he's even the only coach who has managed to take a point off Barca in the league!

Haba, this man don try cheesy
By your statements, are you not promoting mediocrity at the expense of the reality on ground ?
What is this reality on ground ? Real Madrid assembled the most expensive group of players you cannot get anywhere and yet Mourinho only managed to win as much as Mancini did in Man city. Will you say the same thing of Mancini then? Forget managing to stop our winning run against them and winning in Camp Nou also ; Hercules also did that some time ago.

He has clearly not laid a long lasting legacy like Pep did for us . The person that will bear the brunt is their next coach.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
FBS: @usbcable, Personally, I think even if Ronado leaves, Real Madrid will survive. Get Falcao (assuming he doesn't com to Chelsea grin ) and you are in good shape. But well, that's my opinion. One thing, I still don't understand is why he (Ron) does not like to and almost never celebrates with his team when they score? Say for instance, Benzy scores, Ronado does not even try to smile. What's up with that?

JM will only leave if he wins the UCL this season cos at the moment, even for him, it's a strange situation where his team play that poor. He will want to see this out in his own way...well, except the powers that be (including the crazy spanish press) want him out.

Me dey good mood today as my boy just finished Leeds. grin
if ronaldo leaves Real Madrid will be shaken but will definately survive,
we wont/cantget falcao
about ronnie celebrrating with others, he does actually, not in like manner as other do celebrate. even when he scores look closely how does he celebrate the goals. he tends to be too serious with football that he hardly smiles even for himself.
I dont think Jose will leave now, cos our present form dont guarantee we winnig anything. hence he at least stays till next season.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:21am On Dec 22, 2012
@uSCAble about Benny N Higuain, am sorry to say, they are two players with different characteristics that hurts while you watch them play, Benny, ok there was a time he would pass balls so that others might score but today? Its worse, he will want to mis a game than pass to Ronalda,which is krazy, he tends to be lazy, laid back and atleast converts two out of 5 or 6 strikers, despite the fact that he plays a position where he his fed with ball always.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2012
@uSCABLE now for HIGUAIN, i detest him not because he cant juggle balls but because he has that Nicolas Anelka kind of Football ideology, where they share one trait, STINNNGINESS,GRIDINEZ, AND BEING WASTEFUL, here is a player that is more prolific in country than Messi(make dem BBBB no argue datz tru, or to a point) buh in Madrid he has this gift of not just spoiling chances but missing goals at freewill which he shud be debugged of, u can imagine a player who will convert 2 out of 10 strikes on post, thatz nt annoying buh krazy. They (Higu n benny, do nt influenz games at all)

We should build callejon, he has speed, fokuz, and can be lethal on any given sunday, all he needs is that support.

I want to believe that there is a rift bw benny, Higuain, N cr7,, i mean itz obvious when they play, cr7 will rather run to the bench and celebrate with Marcelo than with his co-Strikers!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2012
@ ortopazz.

I disagree oh. Karim Benzema is a baller!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2012
RuuDie: @ ortopazz.

broda his game shud speak better, check out any of their games, u will see what I mean, there is no unison up front, i think there is a lot of in house fight and its responsible for their whateva form.
Am nt saying benny no gud, my guy needs to buckle up, he is the no.9 he shud get more goals, ok what then pushed JM to put Cr7 up 9 in one of our recent matches?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Well, he changed his name from "Special One" to "Only One" - looks like he is going to be the only Madrid manager to have lost the ligue way even before the half-way point!

grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ahahahahaha "Mourinho we love you, please stay" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear if schandefreude could kill, I'd be dead
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
Iker Casillas. . .my heartfelt sympathies. Perhaps its time to move!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mourinho's words about Pellegrini after taking over from him at the Bernabeu in 2010 - "second place is just the first loser". . .

I wonder if he still feels the same now!

grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AlabaSlim: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wen u change ur status to 'ONLI 1', u are implyin dat u hav nw bcome a 'GOD'.
b4 d seasun started afta changin dat name from SPECIAL 1, pple had started 2 see his DOWNFALL.
Football wise all madrid playaz r sufferin 4rm d mou 3rd seasun sydrome... d playaz r simpli TIRED
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
RuuDie: @ ortopazz.

His goal return this season is a disgrace!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dayokanu(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
A-40:

His goal return this season is a disgrace!

Yet those morrafuckers in bleacherreport would tell us he is better than Gomez
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mourinho ? Has he not been sacked already ?

Fate has a way of turning. Was Mourinho not the one mocking Pellegrini when he resumed as the Coach of Madrid? He even peeved everybody by saying that were he to get the sack at Real, he wouldn't go to Malaga. This Pellegrini now may have delivered the last nail to his coffin. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the boot any time soon. He 's succeeded in destablizing his dressing room . He cannot fix it . At this rate , Malaga may yet be one of the biggest club to look his way.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Definitely not based on what we have seen over the past two seasons tho.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:23am On Dec 23, 2012
Ruudie
benny is a pure F.right nw

A-40:

Definitely not based on what we have seen over the past two seasons tho.
dayokanu:

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 3:09am On Dec 23, 2012
Oma se oo!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.