Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140631 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
I may not subscribe to your views "totally"
the stats below shows how he is blossoming under mou.

he just has greater competition from Angeli.
who due to some reasons is sorta preferred over
Mcleo007:

THAT GUY IS THE NEXT BIG THING TO HAPPEN FOR THE CAPITAL SIDE. HE'S SUCH A TALENT. SHAME MOANRHINO WONT NURTURE HIM WELL TO FULL POTENCE.
him.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mcleo007:

THAT GUY IS THE NEXT BIG THING TO HAPPEN FOR THE CAPITAL SIDE. HE'S SUCH A TALENT. SHAME MOANRHINO WONT NURTURE HIM WELL TO FULL POTENCE.
YOu apparently no dey watch the matches at all. grin The boy is glowing under JM!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
Meanwhile JM is a mad man cheesy! My fav manager of ALL TIME!
Callejon started on the right wing and created a beautiful assist for Benzy.

Then JM made some changes and Callejon is now playing LEFTBACK!! versatility or plain madness? Either way it is working out so far. grin

And Ozil just scored some beauty (his second of the night). oh man, for me he is the WPOTY! chikena kawai!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2012
it just shows JM is never scared to do what he has in mind.

and

seems Fernando now has his mojo back.
courtesy of Rafa
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2012
usbcable: it just shows JM is never scared to do what he has in mind.

and

courtesy of Rafa
but be rest assured that if the match had ended up in a draw we wouldn't be talking about morinho's courage. Rather we be talking about referees and fixtures this sunday morning.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2012
usbcable: it just shows JM is never scared to do what he has in mind.

and

courtesy of Rafa
in other words when that which he has in his mind backfires, the referee and whoever made the fixture schedule gets the stick.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
ddippset: but be rest assured that if the match had ended up in a draw we wouldn't be talking about morinho's courage. Rather we be talking about referees and fixtures this sunday morning.

bottomline
even if referees bleep up he still goes ahead to do what he wants
which is blast the referee for bleeping up.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
ddippset: in other words when that which he has in his mind backfires, the referee and whoever made the fixture schedule gets the stick.

he will still do what he has in mind whether you feel like wolfgang stark or not.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
the falcao show
presented to you by la liga
live from madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
usbcable: the falcao show
presented to you by la liga
live from madrid
absoluely on point; the falcao show in the messi game.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
ddippset: absoluely on point; the falcao show in the atletico game.

corrected.

Geez guys get a life.

not everybody drools over barcelona or any related barcelona item.

and this does not mean "hate" like most of you have against a rival.

Gosh its sickening absolutely pathetic of you guys.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
usbcable:

corrected.

Geez guys get a life.

not everybody drools over barcelona or any related barcelona item.

and this does not mean "hate" like most of you have against a rival.

Gosh its sickening absolutely pathetic of you guys.
I call it a messi game because he has set too many standards and esp this year. I mean so many guys are just playing the game nowadays and finding out they are just chasing one messi record or another.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2012
Valladolid is quite a team to watch. They've been very much on point this season, as opposed to 2009/2010, when Camacho was piloting them.

Nice free kick also from Ozil. Finally starting to step up, though he really needs to do something about fitness. Very talented guy, but fuel dey finish real quick. He's starting to play whole matches this season, so some improvement there.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2012
FBS:
And Ozil just scored some beauty (his second of the night). oh man, for me he is the WPOTY! chikena kawai!

For you, abi undecided
It's a good indication of your judgement grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
AjanleKoko:

For you, abi undecided
It's a good indication of your judgement grin
Who is this? undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
anyone in the house.

where do i start from
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nice one Asspanyol, lol. After 6 games without a point and without a goal vs Madrid, they sack Pochettino, hire Aguirre and they get a point off Madrid.

Just a matter of time before Mou gets the sack, surely.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Haha Madrid grin
Not just Real this time cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2012
Mourinho is just lucky Real isn't Roman's club. . .

grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Glory hunters have all fled. There's not more glory to hunt. The centre cannot hold.
Shame you cannot found a real Real madrid fans. They 're all bunch of Barca haters masquerading as madrid fans. Madrid as a club deserve a better fans. What we found these days are bunch of jokers.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Johnpaul88: Glory hunters have all fled. There's not more glory to hunt. The centre cannot hold.
Shame you cannot found a real Real madrid fans. They 're all bunch of Barca haters masquerading as madrid fans. Madrid as a club deserve a better fans. What we found these days are bunch of jokers.

Usbcable seems to be the only true fan of madrid here. He stands still with the club through thick and thin. Stuff of a true fan. Kudos!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mcleo007:

Usbcable seems to be the only true fan of madrid here. He stands still with the club through thick and thin. Stuff of a true fan. Kudos!
Is he not now?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wow been a while, Mou and Madrid! Seriously we are nt doing well, but then again, how can La Liga expect madrid to be the only ones to halt Barcas progress,,, i watch la liga with disdain this days, imagine the way messi even broke the record, it was crazily stuppid, yes am mad,,,, mad at any1 who saiz am a Barka h8er, whats there to h8, they score goals at dime minutes and make the whole football thing vewi annoying.

Now bk to Madrid, itz nt annoying that u guys are losing or drawing, but whats annoying is the attitude to which the matter is addressed, now Cr7 is up for 160million,.,,,, well itz time for the forbidden fruit Falcao to join us seriously, we have to break whatever pact we have with A.Madrid, if we want our title hopes back on the board, seriously am thinking Mou shud be looked into! Just wish Guardiolaz entrance to Berneabeau wont have caused an eruption, my idle candidate would have been him. Though I believe in Mou still.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wow been a while, Mou and Madrid! Seriously we are nt doing well, but then again, how can La Liga expect madrid to be the only ones to halt Barcas progress,,, i watch la liga with disdain this days, imagine the way messi even broke the record, it was crazily stuppid, yes am mad,,,, nt mad at any1 who saiz am a Barka h8er though, becos frankly whats there to h8, they score goals at dime minutes and make the whole football thing vewi annoying,, make football seem like a playstation or some kind of jonzing shit.

Now bk to Madrid, itz nt annoying that u guys are losing or drawing, but whats annoying is the attitude to which the matter is addressed, now Cr7 is up for 160million,.,,,, well itz time for the forbidden fruit Falcao to join us seriously, we have to break whatever pact we have with A.Madrid, if we want our title hopes back on the board, seriously am thinking Mou shud be looked into! Just wish Guardiolaz entrance to Berneabeau wont have caused an eruption, my idle candidate would have been him. Though I believe in Mou still.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
ortopazz: Wow been a while, Mou and Madrid! Seriously we are nt doing well, but then again, how can La Liga expect madrid to be the only ones to halt Barcas progress,,, i watch la liga with disdain this days, imagine the way messi even broke the record, it was crazily stuppid, yes am mad,,,, mad at any1 who saiz am a Barka h8er, whats there to h8, they score goals at dime minutes and make the whole football thing vewi annoying.

Now, is that your beef?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
My brother my friend, burntcable is the only true Madrid fan that I know of, Farahoe too is, guess he's always busy to get on here. As for that so called Fake Blue Supporter, whoever knows the club he truly support emerges from a true IFA genes.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 2:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Mcleo007:

Now, is that your beef?

certainly nt, just watch their games and see how it happens, its high u get it coz a person speaks against barka dnt mean e hate them, but if thats what u like to think, suit urself!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
From the look of things, some people generally lack basic home training. Can't blame them though as it's in their genes. How and who supports which club (and for what reasons) give some hopeless people sleepless nights, we will never know. but hey, they can hug a bleeping transformer if it makes them feel better. cool grin
One would think that they actually founded the club itself. SMH undecided

Anyways, back to the topic, the title is as good as over for Real Madrid except well, if the unthinkable happens. Even the Atletico manager confessed that one club like that make the La Liga boring. Again, I can't blame him. He does know what he is saying.

Real should focus on the UCL (as my club can't win it again this season due to lack of a proper striker and a sound manager and a totally wild owner. cheesy ) and in the process try to move up the league table.

You could see that the hunger and desire ain't just there for some of the players. Knowing RM and JM, I still won't count them out though.

Let the season roll on!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
medjai: Nice one Asspanyol, lol. After 6 games without a point and without a goal vs Madrid, they sack Pochettino, hire Aguirre and they get a point off Madrid.

Just a matter of time before Mou gets the sack, surely.

line one: no comment
line two: you wish

NEXT
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
AjanleKoko: Haha Madrid grin
Not just Real this time cheesy

Hala Madrid
the only real club from Espana

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
RuuDie: Mourinho is just lucky Real isn't Roman's club. . .

grin grin grin

we've been through that phase bro. ask del bosque/capello and schuster.
we sacked more than he did.
and we've moved on to something more constructive
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Johnpaul88: Glory hunters have all fled. There's not more glory to hunt. The centre cannot hold.
this applies more to barcelona since they are winning more than any club presently. but hey how would a cisse7575 "twin" realise the difference.

Johnpaul88: Shame you cannot found a real Real madrid fans. They 're all bunch of Barca haters masquerading as madrid fans.
they exist and are REAL in the heart and soul about Los Blancos. And stop whinning around as if you love real madrid. and FYI I dont hate barca, I have better thing spending my hate on rather than a fragment of catalunya

Johnpaul88: Madrid as a club deserve a better fans. What we found these days are bunch of jokers.
Spare us the sermon Pope, we sabi una kind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.