Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140652 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dayokanu(m): 3:45am On Dec 23, 2012
I just dey find where to laugh

I just decided to come hide here and laugh my asss out
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 7:18am On Dec 23, 2012
No need to watch La Liga this season again. Abi?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2012
o! i love malaga. sir alex fergusson and manchester united must be licking their lips right about now. real madrid has become like a great big pvssy waiting to be fvcked.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2012
What is happening to Madrid? How can the special one be this far behind?
JM took a risk last night and it backfired. The only redemption now is to win the CL.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2012
RuuDie: Mourinho's words about Pellegrini after taking over from him at the Bernabeu in 2010 - "second place is just the first loser". . .

I wonder if he still feels the same now!

grin grin grin

1st place ------------ winner
2nd place ------------ 1st runner up (place looser)
3rd place ------------ 2nd runner up (place looser)

except you had a F9 in english you wont understand what he said.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2012
RuuDie: Well, he changed his name from "Special One" to "Only One" - looks like he is going to be the only Madrid manager to have lost the ligue way even before the half-way point!

grin grin grin

well real madrid will be real madrid regardless of the results.

unlike Sevilla 14 place rock bottom
mauled by Atheltico 4 goals to nil
beaten at home by same malaga with 2 unreplieds goals
that has won only one away match all season long against who? Deportivo La coruna

now go clap for yurself. Looser.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2012
RuuDie: Iker Casillas. . .my heartfelt sympathies. Perhaps its time to move!

na by force to post.
abeg think wella next time before punching away on the keyboard.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2012
Alaba_Slim: Wen u change ur status to 'ONLI 1', u are implyin dat u hav nw bcome a 'GOD'.
b4 d seasun started afta changin dat name from SPECIAL 1, pple had started 2 see his DOWNFALL.
Football wise all madrid playaz r sufferin 4rm d mou 3rd seasun sydrome... d playaz r simpli TIRED

My Guess?

Age bracket 18 - 23, with all te abbreviations as if its a text message.
Not every thing is religion bro.So I dont know where you DOWNFALL analogy comes from.

And by the way, what is Mou 3rd season syndrome?

if by being tired, that has nothing to do with Only One or Special one.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2012
A-40:

His goal return this season is a disgrace!
seconded.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2012
ddippset: o! i love malaga. sir alex fergusson and manchester united must be licking their lips right about now. real madrid has become like a great big pvssy waiting to be fvcked.

hahahaha for for ur mind! Mtcheeeeeeew .......... Whats funny? U pity madrid, guy itz Man.u u shud pity, I have never heard or seen where an EPL team rendered me useless no matter the circumstance xcept the help of the ref, ask man.citeh,.. We are wounded and as such wnt spare Man.u,.. Man u are more wary of us, because one they cant and will never play like a spanish team which are they only teams that make us look bad, we will go in there and do our thing believe me,.., we just nid the break so bad! Man.u mtcheeeew we wud rather lose to valladoid than to an English team.

Am still OPTIMISTIC, THE LA LIGA TITLE CAN STILL BE OURS, remember Jan n feb are the worst time for some teams that doesnt rule out Barka
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2012
Johnpaul88: Mourinho ? Has he not been sacked already ?

Fate has a way of turning. Was Mourinho not the one mocking Pellegrini when he resumed as the Coach of Madrid? He even peeved everybody by saying that were he to get the sack at Real, he wouldn't go to Malaga. This Pellegrini now may have delivered the last nail to his coffin. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the boot any time soon. He 's succeeded in destablizing his dressing room . He cannot fix it . At this rate , Malaga may yet be one of the biggest club to look his way.
Blah Blah Blah

Your brain is sooo fried up with only one thought

when is he gonna be sacked?

I pity your life
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2012
eyoniggar: Oma se oo!!

its a REAL pity
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2012
dayokanu: I just dey find where to laugh

I just decided to come hide here and laugh my asss out

Go to Where Your Furer committed Suicide.
Rather than here
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2012
ddippset: o! i love malaga. sir alex fergusson and manchester united must be licking their lips right about now. real madrid has become like a great big pvssy waiting to be fvcked.

MOds please BAn this guy for using Foul Language.
grin

not to worry
February may be a different ball game.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2012
usbcable:

well real madrid will be real madrid regardless of the results.

unlike Sevilla 14 place rock bottom
mauled by Atheltico 4 goals to nil
beaten at home by same malaga with 2 unreplieds goals
that has won only one away match all season long against who? Deportivo La coruna

now go clap for yurself. Looser.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. . .bla, bla, bla. . .at least we don't have "God" for Manager and billions of Euros worth pvssies pretending to be footie players.

So we can be content with rock-bottom 14th grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2012
BlueDiva: What is happening to Madrid? How can the special one be this far behind?
JM took a risk last night and it backfired. The only redemption now is to win the CL.

nah

The only redemption is if the team plays better next year starting from january.

it will be too much expectation wanting to win UCL when we cant beat Betis or Dortmund.

dont want heartbreak.....dont expect to win ucl
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2012
RuuDie:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. . .bla, bla, bla. . .at least we don't have "God" for Manager and billions of Euros worth pvssies pretending to be footie players.

So we can be content with rock-bottom 14th grin

wait are you are Sevilla fan? Be seriouz abeg
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
usbcable:
Blah Blah Blah

Your brain is sooo fried up with only one thought

when is he gonna be sacked?

I pity your life
But you mustn't reply to all posts here. It makes you appear a bit less mature and overtly vindictive , even very predictable and vulnerable.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
John, cable is a nice cool guy, IMO, any shiiiiit word he throws, he dnt mean it actually!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
eyoniggar: John, cable is a nice cool guy, IMO, any shiiiiit word he throws, he dnt mean it actually!!
We're all cool guys, ain't we?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
ortopazz:

hahahaha for for ur mind! Mtcheeeeeeew .......... Whats funny? U pity madrid, guy itz Man.u u shud pity, I have never heard or seen where an EPL team rendered me useless no matter the circumstance xcept the help of the ref, ask man.citeh,.. We are wounded and as such wnt spare Man.u,.. Man u are more wary of us, because one they cant and will never play like a spanish team which are they only teams that make us look bad, we will go in there and do our thing believe me,.., we just nid the break so bad! Man.u mtcheeeew we wud rather lose to valladoid than to an English team.

Am still OPTIMISTIC, THE LA LIGA TITLE CAN STILL BE OURS, remember Jan n feb are the worst time for some teams that doesnt rule out Barka

2008 Champions league agggregate Liverpool 5 Madrid 0

2006 Arsenal even eliminated you
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AlabaSlim: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
dayokanu:

kai u catch d boi 4 there
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AlabaSlim: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
usbcable:

My Guess?

Age bracket 18 - 23, with all te abbreviations as if its a text message.
Not every thing is religion bro.So I dont know where you DOWNFALL analogy comes from.

And by the way, what is Mou 3rd season syndrome?

if by being tired, that has nothing to do with Only One or Special one.
hehehe i'm 5yrs old GRAND PA & u are wat, 89 - 95?
i ripit his DOWNFALL started b4 d seasun began & i tink i'm free 2 abbreviate my wordz or don't u tink so? Ehn.
soo much 4 d so called 'GOD' (onli 1).

Accordin 2 sid lowe, he (mou) has spent almost half a billion pounds & d output = FAILURE.
mou knowz all his teamz suffers 4rm d 3rd & 4th seasun syndrome, datz d reason Y he prefers 2 achieve success (UCL inclusive) in the shortest possible tym (2yrs) & run away...i onli piti d person dat takez ova 4rm him.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Real Madrid......What a Rubbish Side... grin

Viva Barca.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Johnpaul88: But you mustn't reply to all posts here. It makes you appear a bit less mature and overtly vindictive , even very predictable and vulnerable.
there is no rule that says you are allowed a certain number of rights to reply a post.
and Pope,
I dont really give an ish about revenge.

I see the forum as a laugh off zone but I remember vividly when you initially started posting on the blaugrana thread, you praying all over the place like a baby to God as if the rest of the world dont pray.
how does that make you more mature.

and bro hope you don gratuate? i suggest you use more of those moments of prayer for something that directly affects yourlife the more rather than a far far away barcelona.

@ eyo,

i play most times but John and Cisse are a different kettle of fish from catalunya.
but all the same na play we still dey play.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
dayokanu:

this time around, i dont think it will be thesame.

Hopefully Benz and Pipa resume early at office to clean up their desk works rather than flenjour around like overfed cats.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
I gotta be Honest, Real Madrid are just Flat Out Garbage.

You guys need to clean house.

New Manager...New Players....

Sell off some of these old washed up bums

Sell Kaka and Marcelo back to brazil

Sell Ronaldo Back to an EPL side...(Better yet sell him to the Italian League Hahahaha)

Sell Benz to Psg....

Sell Di Maria, Back to Argentina(His right foot is Garbage!).....

I am tired of looking at Pepe. What an OverRated Bum

Sell Ozil To Barca...he's a warrior...he's a winner...we will take him off your hands..

The Rest of those Bums you guys can keep, or toss in the Trash

[size=15pt]!!!!Viva~Barca!!!! cool [/size]
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
Alaba_Slim:
hehehe i'm 5yrs old GRAND PA & u are wat, 89 - 95?
i ripit his DOWNFALL started b4 d seasun began & i tink i'm free 2 abbreviate my wordz or don't u tink so? Ehn.
soo much 4 d so called 'GOD' (onli 1).

Accordin 2 sid lowe, he (mou) has spent almost half a billion pounds & d output = FAILURE.
mou knowz all his teamz suffers 4rm d 3rd & 4th seasun syndrome, datz d reason Y he prefers 2 achieve success (UCL inclusive) in the shortest possible tym (2yrs) & run away...i onli piti d person dat takez ova 4rm him.

Reverend Alaba,
loook beyond religion to gain more clarity of somethings.
if you work in an office environment, i dont think you will attribute everything there to God, will you, so why sports.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
usbcable:
there is no rule that says you are allowed a certain number of rights to reply a post.
and Pope,
I dont really give an ish about revenge.

I see the forum as a laugh off zone but I remember vividly when you initially started posting on the blaugrana thread, you praying all over the place like a baby to God as if the rest of the world dont pray.
how does that make you more mature.

and bro hope you don gratuate? i suggest you use more of those moments of prayer for something that directly affects yourlife the more rather than a far far away barcelona.

@ eyo,

i play most times but John and Cisse are a different kettle of fish from catalunya.
but all the same na play we still dey play.
Sorry if i was a tad too serious. May be you were always playing after all. I like playing too - Everybody likes playing.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 3:21am On Dec 24, 2012
dayokanu:

ok, maybe i luv madrid 2much, yea bitter memoriz, but never a Manchester outfit and blv me, we wil murder Man.u
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2012
ortopazz:

ok, maybe i luv madrid 2much, yea bitter memoriz, but never a Manchester outfit and blv me, we wil murder Man.u
Sure you will. But given una present situation, the stars may have to align before you 'll beat them .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2012
early in the week cassilas opined that del bosque should win coach of the year. a few days later his a2ss gets benched by mourinho. and 'it's for footballing reasons!' very interesting coincedence if you ask me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.