Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1139628 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2023
Bacteria8:

May the hate find you anywhichway.

And may ignorant opposition fans come online to lie that you're the one provoking people when actually you're just reacting to the hates dished out to you. Amen.
No need for him to react.

Dani Alves ones had a banana thrown at him in one away match. Dude picked up the banana and ate it and continued his match. His reaction silenced everyone
Of course, the vile fan was identified and banned but he won over alot of away fans by that behaviour.

Vinicius needs to learn a thing or two from his compatriot.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
No need for him to react.

Dani Alves ones had a banana thrown at him in one away match. Dude picked up the banana and ate it and continued his match. His reaction silenced everyone
Of course, the vile fan was identified and banned but he won over alot of away fans by that behaviour.

Vinicius needs to learn a thing or two from his compatriot.

I didn't want to get involved in this silly arguement but bro you're very wrong and you're the one that needs to learn a thing or two.
You said you've been racially abused and I call bullshit cos if you truly have there is no way you'll justify Racism in any form.

There is a line that should never be crossed in football, simple as that.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2023
If Ramos or Casillas was still our captain all our players would have walked off the pitch.
Benzema is as spineless as the coach.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2023
pu7pl3:

I didn't want to get involved in this silly arguement but bro you're very wrong and you're the one that needs to learn a thing or two.
You said you've been racially abused and I call bullshit cos if you truly have there is no way you'll justify Racism in any form.

There is a line that should never be crossed in football, simple as that.
Racism will take a long time before it dies off. It is a societal issue not a footballing issue.

I won't sit here and tell Vinicius how to react but if he wishes to enjoy his football and continue to help his team, he should develop thicker skin and allow the authorities to identify and deal with offenders.

But when he takes it upon his own hands to challenge the fans, he'll make things worse for himself.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2023
pu7pl3:
If Ramos or Casillas was still our captain all our players would have walked off the pitch.
They'll do nothing. Don't kid yourself. Maybe when you get a Brazilian captain at Real Madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:39am On May 22, 2023
Mbappe is standing with Vini

FIFA is standing with Vini

Even Valencia players from last night are standing with Vini

But some children of hate here who didn't even watch the match last night....or knows how much Vini has been subjected to racism says no, Vini is at fault. Lets blame Vini.

Lol! Duffleheads.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:41am On May 22, 2023
pu7pl3:

For me, Vasquez is our new captain.
Look at him last night.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CshpoU_gyab/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:46am On May 22, 2023
Even the Valencia players were petting him when he was crying... 💔💔💔

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cshv4GSgHmz/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2023
Two truths can coexist...

Racism is vile and should be stamped out in the society.

Vinicius should have an attitudinal change.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:57am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Show us anywhere where Vini was the aggressor...

If not, like I said earlier, may you also be a victim of unbridled hate.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2023
Bacteria8:

Show us anywhere where Vini was the aggressor...

If not, like I said earlier, may you also be a victim of unbridled hate.
Vinicius is not the aggressor but he's an enabler. That's what bad attitude can get you sometimes. His in-your-face attitudes encourages racists.

Racism has no place in football. But it is easier said than done.

So what does the black man do in the presence of white racists ? Vinicius will dance and jeer and curse them to be relegated.

You can't totally control what 50k people will do in the face of such provocations.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 11:08am On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Even a Barca media page here says "Vini needs protecting"...

No one else in the world is saying Vini need to become a mumu in the face of Racism.

Even on Tweeter and IG, I haven't seen anyone saying it is Vini that's "annoying people."

You're the only one saying this. I think you just hate the guy so much because of Madrid. And as such finding stup!d excuses where there's none.

You need to see a psychologist. You need help bro. This hate in your heart will lead you to your doom. Ciao

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2023
Bacteria8:

No one else in the world is saying Vini need to become a mumu in the face of Racism.

Even on Tweeter and IG, I haven't seen anyone saying it is Vini that's "annoying people."

You're the only one saying this. I think you just hate the guy so much because of Madrid. And as such finding stup!d excuses where there's none.

You need to see a psychologist. You need help bro. This hate in your heart will lead you to your room. Ciao
What do you imagine people will be telling Vinicius privately?

Of course, everyone will speak against Racism in the public. Who would want to be seen as to be encouraging the racists publicly?

But for the sake of Vinicius's career, he needs to listen to what his people are telling him privately.

I reckon they will be telling him to calm down and take things easy in the pitch. He needs his mental health to be a better footballer. He's still 22. A very long way to go.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Racism will take a long time before it dies off. It is a societal issue not a footballing issue.

I won't sit here and tell Vinicius how to react but if he wishes to enjoy his football and continue to help his team, he should develop thicker skin and allow the authorities to identify and deal with offenders.

But when he takes it upon his own hands to challenge the fans, he'll make things worse for himself.

Stop man just stop.
This isn't the first time he or the club has complained about the racism he has been facing and the federation hasn't done anything about it.
Just look at the silly tweet Tebas made, instead of addressing the issue.
Every human being isn't built with the same temperament and we shouldn't even have to be discussing this problem in 2023.

What is wrong is wrong and you should never try to justify it in anyway.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2023
Bacteria8:

For me, Vasquez is our new captain.
Look at him last night.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CshpoU_gyab/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Being Captain shouldn't be placed on how long you've stayed in the club, some people are just not Captain material.
Benzema is too passive to be our Captain.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2023
jpmoriarti:
What do you imagine people will be telling Vinicius privately?

Of course, everyone will speak against Racism in the public. Who would want to be seen as to be encouraging the racists publicly?

But for the sake of Vinicius's career, he needs to listen to what his people are telling him privately.

I reckon they will be telling him to calm down and take things easy in the pitch. He needs his mental health to be a better footballer. He's still 22. A very long way to go.

There's nobody in la liga or the world of football except probably Ronaldo and Messi that have a stronger mentality more than Vini.

This is the provocation the boy suffers from abi
https://twitter.com/GabiNotGabriel/status/1660405168720969728?t=qWTZ8lDNRu9IcenTpAnreQ&s=19

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 1:15pm On May 22, 2023
monerozi5590:

This is what I am telling you. Tired of repeating myself. Pep went trophy less in his first season with City. At Real Madrid, he would have been long gone.

Carlo was sacked a season after winning the UCL. Mourinho sacked a season after winning Laliga.

Your first season count very much in Real Madrid.

Does Pep not winning anything in his first season at Man City automatically mean he'll go trophiless at Madrid in his first season if he was appointed?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:20pm On May 22, 2023
TLona1:

Does Pep not winning anything in his first season at Man City automatically mean he'll go trophiless at Madrid in his first season if he was appointed?

If he goes trophyless in his first season, he will be sacked.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2023
This is what you do about a situation when you have influence to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sportsweb: 2:33pm On May 22, 2023
A club that has black players shouldn't be making racial chants. How will Valencia black players feel?

Racism is bad and needs to be condemned and all this Barca boys here justifying this madness should stop.

This is also how we justify tribalism here

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 2:34pm On May 22, 2023
Racism can't go away no matter how we try cause it's deep rooted in many white dominated societies, but we can do our best to reform and fight it, I personally hate vini's wining, riling the crowd up and shenanigans but that doesn't justify the torrid racist abuse he's been get, this guy is just 22 to be told to Die even from the fans of the club I support, If this shit continues we will end up losing the best stars of black colour to the EPL and make others start avoiding to come to the league like Italy where osimhen was afraid of moving there cause of their dark history of racist abuse
It's easy to say just turn a deaf ear to it and just collect your salary till you leave but what of outside the pitch where some of those fúcktards both in the government and common citizens look down on you as a subhuman just cause of your skin colour? I beg of my fellow barça fans to be leave club rivalry aside as this is a very sensitive case, let's not justify this shit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sportsweb: 2:36pm On May 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

There's nobody in la liga or the world of football except probably Ronaldo and Messi that have a stronger mentality more than Vini.

This is the provocation the boy suffers from abi
https://twitter.com/GabiNotGabriel/status/1660405168720969728?t=qWTZ8lDNRu9IcenTpAnreQ&s=19
If Ronaldo or Messi were black, their rate of Racism will be high. The sometimes taunt their opponents especially Ronaldo and yet get away with it.

That JPmoritati boy justifying Vini abuse because Vini has attitude problem is a clown. Cristiano Ronaldo's attitude is even worse yet nobody abuse him racially

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kilishihunter: 2:40pm On May 22, 2023
Bacteria8:

How is GOAL a Barça media page?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 3:49pm On May 22, 2023
Kilishihunter:

How is GOAL a Barça media page?

The thing weak me sef. Carry agenda enter discussion way e day try build
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2023
Bacteria8:

You need to see a psychologist. You need help bro. This hate in your heart will lead you to your doom. Ciao

Goal a Barca media page ?

The page wey sabi use any little opportunity mock Messi when e dey Barca or the one wey dey follow English media paint us bad during last transfer market grin

Dey play
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2023
Sportsweb:
If Ronaldo or Messi were black, their rate of Racism will be high. The sometimes taunt their opponents especially Ronaldo and yet get away with it.

That JPmoritati boy justifying Vini abuse because Vini has attitude problem is a clown. Cristiano Ronaldo's attitude is even worse yet nobody abuse him racially

Ronaldo doesn’t taunt opponents while playing though
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SealTeam6: 5:55pm On May 22, 2023
andrew444:

Show an example where Vini just one example
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:57pm On May 22, 2023
Sportsweb:

Few years ago Messi scored a last minute winner against Madrid and he stood in front of Madrid fans and displayed his Jersey, there was no problem.

Ronaldo did the same, at camp nou, there was no problem.

Ronaldo scored a hatrick and stood in front of the atm supporters and did the fvck you gesture, there was no problem.

Ronaldinho did the rainbow flicks multiple times on two players, people applauded him.

Greizmann scores each time and does that clownish celebration in front of his opponent and every one is happy.

Can we also talk about how pique has endlessly taunted the espanyol fans yet no issues.

But the exact moment Vinicius baits an eyelid, all hell will let lose. And these foolish barka dogs will use anything to justify his racial attack

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 5:58pm On May 22, 2023
Vini will come back bigger and better next season
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlaqFaze: 6:09pm On May 22, 2023
SealTeam6:

Show an example where Vini taunts players just one example or else god will punish
💀

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sportsweb: 6:18pm On May 22, 2023
andrew444:

Ronaldo make gestures like the "shut up" "can't hear you" "I own this place" + other provocating gestures
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 6:41pm On May 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:
💀
So you expect him to be quiet, after they've racially abused him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.