Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161657 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 6:43pm On May 22, 2023
Reading all these comments here, most of the barca fans are fucking dumb💯. It's just another waste of time arguing with them

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2023
SealTeam6:

Show an example where Vini taunts players just one example or else god will punish

Firstly ,I am yet to even say anything ,was only speaking about Ronaldo

Secondly you lack common knowledge for concluding wrongly.

Thirdly let me complete it ,God you punish you there since you choose to be foolish
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SealTeam6: 7:07pm On May 22, 2023
Wow these guys grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SealTeam6: 7:12pm On May 22, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Reading all these comments here, most of the barca fans are fucking dumb💯. It's just another waste of time arguing with them

Funny enough it is Barka fans on Nairaland that are doing this hating and justifying rubbish. Barka fans has seen on all other platforms are condemning the act. Especially on laliga post on Facebook and Twitter.

You are right sir it complete waste of time exchanging words with these braindead f00ls

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:24pm On May 22, 2023
Sportsweb:
Ronaldo make gestures like the "shut up" "can't hear you" "I own this place" + other provocating gestures

Remember when Ronaldo did this against ATM, no one said a thing, those same ATM fans racially abused Vini earlier this season for absolutely no reason

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sportsweb: 7:44pm On May 22, 2023
Devvy4:

Remember when Ronaldo did this against ATM, no one said a thing, those same ATM fans racially abused Vini earlier this season for absolutely no reason

Exactly my point..if Cristiano Ronaldo was black, he would have been racially abused in Spain and Most especially during his time in Italy.

Take a look at Messi and PSG issue. If Messi was black, you could imagine the number of racial attack going his way by now.

This Racism stuff will never stop, too bad.

I see some clownish Barca boys defending it, using Vini attitude as justification.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 8:01pm On May 22, 2023
Sportsweb:

Exactly my point..if Cristiano Ronaldo was black, he would have been racially abused in Spain and Most especially during his time in Italy.

Take a look at Messi and PSG issue. If Messi was black, you could imagine the number of racial attack going his way by now.

I see some clownish Barca boys defending it, using Vini attitude as justification.

Very dumb set of fools, their messiah did this just few months ago, and they used it as a meme and celebrated all along.

Vini has never done anything to warrant racial abuse

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 8:40pm On May 22, 2023
SealTeam6:

Show an example where Vini taunts players just one example or else god will punish

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/uncovered-the-mocking-taunts-real-madrid-ace-vini-jr-fired-at-mallorca-players-4429211

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/football/vinicius-jr-slammed-for-shouting-at-ferran-torres-during-copa-del-rey-semi-final-7489243.html

https://www.goal.com/en-my/news/taunting-them-why-ronald-araujo-shoved-vinicius-jr-over-barcelona-clasico-real-madrid/blt57afa5bbc6e4cf13

This answers the question of Vini taunting oppositions. I can show up to 10 clips from different matches that sees him doing that. But then, I just decided to answer you first.

We can all agree that the racism toward Vini was bad and totally uncalled for... But then, Vini himself needs to work on himself. Rivalry aside, he's an excellent admirable footballer but we can all say, he hasn't gotten to the level of the Ronaldos, Messis and Ronaldinhos of the Liga so he can just focus on his football and let justice takes its cause.

I hope La Liga does something about this though. Racism shouldn't be allowed to flourish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 8:42pm On May 22, 2023
Sportsweb:

I see some clownish Barca boys defending it, using Vini's attitude as justification.

Racism has always been a dirty part of football. Even the Real Madrid fans are no exception.. Imagine what they did to Alaba when they realized he voted against Benzemain the FiFa the best competition. So whilst throwing stones, it's okay to vacate the glass house.

Still, irrespective of whatever, the racial chant against Vini is totally not worth it. No matter the tainting and all.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Racism has always been a dirty part of football. Even the Real Madrid fans are no exception.. Imagine what they did to Alaba when they realized he voted against Benzemain the FiFa the best competition. So whilst throwing stones, it's okay to vacate the glass house.

Still, irrespective of whatever, the racial chant against Vini is totally not worth it. No matter the tainting and all.

The Streets won’t forget what madrid fans did to alaba because he voted Messi grin

Imagine a fan base being racist against their own player because he voted Messi ,Tufiakwa 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I hope the fan base don’t end up booing Vinicius one day if he drop form ,they have done that to benzema and Ronaldo at the past

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by WhoDeyHause: 8:59pm On May 22, 2023
FirstbornWds:

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/uncovered-the-mocking-taunts-real-madrid-ace-vini-jr-fired-at-mallorca-players-4429211

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/football/vinicius-jr-slammed-for-shouting-at-ferran-torres-during-copa-del-rey-semi-final-7489243.html

https://www.goal.com/en-my/news/taunting-them-why-ronald-araujo-shoved-vinicius-jr-over-barcelona-clasico-real-madrid/blt57afa5bbc6e4cf13

This answers the question of Vini taunting oppositions. I can show up to 10 clips from different matches that sees him doing that. But then, I just decided to answer you first.

We can all agree that the racism toward Vini was bad and totally uncalled for... But then, Vini himself needs to work on himself. Rivalry aside, he's an excellent admirable footballer but we can all say, he hasn't gotten to the level of the Ronaldos, Messis and Ronaldinhos of the Liga so he can just focus on his football and let justice takes its cause.

I hope La Liga does something about this though. Racism shouldn't be allowed to flourish.

At least you did not support the racism like some of your fellow dead barka fans.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 10:17pm On May 22, 2023
First step done ✔️

Second step is to close Valencia stadium for 3 games

And lastly, let Valencia lose points like that they will have sense.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2023
Bacteria8:
First step done ✔️

Second step is to close Valencia stadium for 3 games

And lastly, let Valencia lose points like that they will have sense.

Na this kind news I wan dey see.
I hope it's legit.

These Barca fans here trying to justify the Nonsense don't know how stupid they sound...this is victimisation 101. Just like saying a woman shouldn't wear certain type of clothes if not she gets raped.
They should go and celebrate their racist trophy and leave us alone.

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2023
pu7pl3:

I hope it's legit.

These Barca fans here trying to justify the Nonsense don't know how stupid they sound...this is victimisation 101. Just like saying a woman shouldn't wear certain type of clothes if not she gets raped.
In my opinion, it is dangerous for the lady wearing certain type of clothes especially if she is walking alone in a dark alley.

Before she's able to get help, they would have ripped her clothes apart and raped her. By the time the help arrived, it might already be too late.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2023
jpmoriarti:
In my opinion, it is dangerous for the lady wearing certain type of clothes especially if she is walking alone in a dark alley.

Before she's able to get help, they would have ripped her clothes apart and raped her. By the time the help arrived, it might already be too late.

That's why your opinion on this issue is ignorant, ill-informed and should have just remained in your head.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by CrystalTiger(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Is it that your intake of food is done through your anus, digestion in your scrotum and then excretion through your mouth because I don't understand how you constantly spill nonsense confidently undecided

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 2:33pm On May 23, 2023

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 2:35pm On May 23, 2023
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SealTeam6: 4:17pm On May 23, 2023
What's wrong with y'all Barca bots cool

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 4:27pm On May 23, 2023
pu7pl3:

I hope it's legit.

That Jp guy is like a sex staved girl who was raped by some guys and in the process, she orgasm, now she's trying to justify rape because she wasn't negatively affected by it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 4:29pm On May 23, 2023
Official La Liga reports of racial abuse in stadiums since 2020:

-Inaki Williams in Barcelona
-Nico Williams in Sevilla
-Akapo in Granada
-Chukwueze in Mallorca
-Vinicius Jr in Barcelona (twice), in Mallorca (twice), in Madrid (vs Atleti, twice), in Valladolid, in Pamplona
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 5:15pm On May 23, 2023
Devvy4:
Official La Liga reports of racial abuse in stadiums since 2020:

-Inaki Williams in Barcelona
-Nico Williams in Sevilla
-Akapo in Granada
-Chukwueze in Mallorca
-Vinicius Jr in Barcelona (twice), in Mallorca (twice), in Madrid (vs Atleti, twice), in Valladolid, in Pamplona

Lmao
You never see anything
Your tears go full cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2023
Neimar:

Lmao
You never see anything
Your tears go full cheesy

They won’t talk about this one wey everybody take their eyes see

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 5:35pm On May 23, 2023
andrew444:

No mind them.
Bloody hypocrites.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 5:40pm On May 23, 2023
Neimar:

Keep on crying grin
One of the foolish one's

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2023
andrew444:

What are you doing?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrew444(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2023
pu7pl3:

What are you doing?

Doing nothing but Telling you how araujo was called a shit monkey at the bernabeu for some seconds and it was swept under the carpet
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 6:28pm On May 23, 2023
a4turitoroman:

One of the foolish one's

Another one.
You're still crying.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sportsweb: 7:06pm On May 23, 2023
andrew444:

You Barca fans have successfully turned it to same old Barca vs Madrid troll at last.

When I saw people giving excuses why Vini was abused, I knew it would come to it.

When Vini said Spain is a racist, he meant everybody (Madrid, Catalonia) everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 7:11pm On May 23, 2023
Sportsweb:
You Barca fans have successfully turned it to same old Barca vs Madrid troll at last.

When I saw people giving excuses why Vini was abused, I knew it would come to it.

When Vini said Spain is a racist, he meant everybody (Madrid, Catalonia) everywhere

Asin ehn... The thing day tiring. This thing no suppose reach this one na
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by a4turitoroman: 7:27pm On May 23, 2023
Is like you guys don't know andrewbaba. Another dunce

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SealTeam6: 7:41pm On May 23, 2023
Sportsweb:

Bro you get it. Like the bitterness in the heart of some Barka bots here on Nairaland is more than racism itself. And you can only see such level of bitterness here on Nairaland, not even on Twitter o ! Omoh!

I give up on them tey tey.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.