Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1160909 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2018
miremoses:
when the time comes he will be the one to recieve sack letter not the players. He needs reinforcement. Same thing happened to mourinho during his time in Chelsea.

Also read from Spanish newspaper that Madrid are interested in Germany coach Low, and pochetinno.
Zidane has no plan B, others are easily read his tactics. Psg winning Madrid will be the end for him
Joachim Low is not feasible to me, Pochetinno to me is an Argentine Klopp(Serial failure) who has shown he doesn't have the ability to challenge and win titles

Thomas Tuchel should be considered

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
opportunaldo fans...re u seeing dix barca squad?

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Neimar:
opportunaldo fans...re u seeing dix barca squad?

No human being on this dead thread again na.

Madrid na basketball team..
Cc @usbcable
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2018
hardeycute:
Joachim Low is not feasible to me, Pochetinno to me is an Argentine Klopp(Serial failure) who has shown he doesn't have the ability to challenge and win titles

tuchel ke shocked

what of conte, emery, Enrique or better still let's just stick with zizou
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Just in

Copa Del Rey quarterfinal

Real Madrid vs Leganes

You can watch the draw on Marca TV.

Well, I hope zizou takes this serious.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
hardeycute:

You and Tuchel.
Na so Byke dey shout him name for barca thread. You wan start your own here abi?

What has Tuchel done to deserve the job? Please enlighten us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
MoR2:
tuchel ke shocked

Exactly.

He has won 8 trophies in 1.5 seasons and he suddenly deserves to be replaced by one white haired German just for replacement sakes.

Even if we don't won anything this season Zidane deserves to be given next season.

If by then he still performs woefully (something I pray and don't expect) then he can be replaced with anyone Papa Perez wants.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
scantee:

No human being on this dead thread again na.

Madrid na basketball team..
Cc @usbcable

Just cause we don't argue who is shorter between Hazard and Messi or who has more hairs on his head between Hazard and nNeymar does not mean your thread is better.

You guys waste countless post arguing over frailties.

Now go back to your thread ASAP.

By the way Happy Birthday in arrears. You no kuku invite us for the merriments. How's Project life?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
miremoses:
Just in

Real Madrid vs Leganes

Thank God for luck.
Imagine being paired with ATM or Barca or Valencia.

Na exit route be that.

At least we have a chance to 'slug it out' with Leganes.
grin

Choi we don suffer so tey confidence no dey again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
usbcable:

Thank God for luck.
Imagine being paired with ATM or Barca or Valencia.

Na exit route be that.

At least we have a chance to 'slug it out' with Leganes.
grin

Choi we don suffer so tey confidence no dey again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha
And there comes a time when a man must say the truth!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
usbcable:

You and Tuchel.
Na so Byke dey shout him name for barca thread. You wan start your own here abi?

What has Tuchel done to deserve the job? Please enlighten us.
tongue What qualification did Zizou had before he was appointed?

Tuchel is a German,experienced(youth football inclusive), attacking minded coach,tested and trusted

2 DFB pokal finals while at Dortmund, lost to a Predator(Bayern) in his first year and knocked them out in the following year.

Imagine a Uncle Flo masterclass in the summer and a Tuchel
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
MoR2:
tuchel ke shocked

Enrique is the only one i wouldn't mind about his appointment

Emery who?
Conte is a coward
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
hardeycute:
tongue What qualification did Zizou had before he was appointed?

Tuchel is a German,experienced(youth football inclusive), attacking minded coach,tested and trusted

2 DFB pokal finals while at Dortmund, lost to a Predator(Bayern) in his first year and knocked them out in the following year.

Imagine a Uncle Flo masterclass in the summer and a Tuchel

So 2 finals loser is better than a multiple Serie A winner, EPL winner?

Remind me of why Tuchel was sacked from Dortmund?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
I hope Flo P gives Zidane till next season, if he sacks him Jardim will be a nice replacement
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
usbcable:

So 2 finals loser is better than a multiple Serie A winner, EPL winner?

Remind me of why Tuchel was sacked from Dortmund?
He won DFB pokal last season and lost on penalties in his first season.

Conte in Madrid?Lol.That man is a coward, Jose Mourinho 1.2v

Did you watch Chelsea vs arsenal(EPL match),vs city?. I don't want a coach that would concede defeat before the blow of the whistle and his 3-5-2/3-4-3 formation always irritate me
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
usbcable,Tuchel was not sacked on his ability but on differences and fallout with management
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by scantee(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
usbcable:

Just cause we don't argue who is shorter between Hazard and Messi or who has more hairs on his head between Hazard and nNeymar does not mean your thread is better.

You guys waste countless post arguing over frailties.

Now go back to your thread ASAP.

By the way Happy Birthday in arrears. You no kuku invite us for the merriments. How's Project life?

Haaaaa project dey bro, don't worry Villareal go arrange my birthday present for u tomorrow. But meanwhile manage this pic

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
MoR2:
tuchel ke shocked

Emery? I would rather take mourinho (if managers done finish).

Zidane signed a new contract just few days ago, it shows papa Perez and the board still trust him. But I know everything will change if we mistakely loss to psg.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
The squad to face villareal.

Still don't know why zizou bought ceballos and other young-ins when he doesn't even give them game time.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2018
miremoses:
Emery? I would rather take mourinho (if managers done finish).

Zidane signed a new contract just few days ago, it shows papa Perez and the board still trust him. But I know everything will change if we mistakely loss to psg.
the club knows it didn't prepare properly for this season, even if zidane doesn't win a trophy this year it would be understandable. the team is weaker than it has ever been, it's youth project has been 50 50 by summer there will be flushing out and serious refreshing.

zidane has shown he can work with the best of players and upcoming players, let's see how it goes

kane or icardi, hazard or neymar who knows but this sure madrid go rebuild this team.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2018
hardeycute:
Enrique is the only one i wouldn't mind about his appointment

Emery who?
Conte is a coward
that psg coach

how is conte a coward, with 70% win in chelsea and only 12 loses, pep has 68% with 11 loses and more draws.

did you watch italy in euros 2016.

shebi if chelsea no keep am, psg will nab him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2018
miremoses:
Just in

Real Madrid vs Leganes

semis straight, let the players become more serious both in attack and defence
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2018
usbcable:

Exactly.

He has won 8 trophies in 1.5 seasons and he suddenly deserves to be replaced by one white haired German just for replacement sakes.

Even if we don't won anything this season Zidane deserves to be given next season.

If by then he still performs woefully (something I pray and don't expect) then he can be replaced with anyone Papa Perez wants.
correct guy.

just saw this, my thoughts exactly.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2018
hardeycute:
He won DFB pokal last season and lost on penalties in his first season.

Conte in Madrid?Lol.That man is a coward, Jose Mourinho 1.2v

Did you watch Chelsea vs arsenal(EPL match),vs city?. I don't want a coach that would concede defeat before the blow of the whistle and his 3-5-2/3-4-3 formation always irritate me
so because of 2 matches he is a coward.

abeg did pep not use 3-4-3 community defence with no real cb and win
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2018
MoR2:
the club knows it didn't prepare properly for this season, even if zidane doesn't win a trophy this year it would be understandable. the team is weaker than it has ever been, it's youth project has been 50 50 by summer there will be flushing out and serious refreshing.

zidane has shown he can work with the best of players and upcoming players, let's see how it goes

kane or icardi, hazard or neymar who knows but this sure madrid go rebuild this team.
papa Perez will break the bank this summer. Hazard to Madrid? I for one wouldn't like to see hazard in Madrid shirt. I mean, what's hazard really good at, just dribbling players on the left flank and losing the ball later? Nah! They are better players.

Neymar to Madrid? I seriously doubt that psg heirrachy will negotiate any deal with Madrid this summer, and neymar has no release clause also. It will be hard! Maybe summer 2019 is the best time for any possible transfer.

Kane to Madrid? I read some Spanish news, and most of them say that Kane's representatives are in talks with Madrid board.

Let's hope we bring in the best next summer tho. But for now, we should focus on playing better.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2018
miremoses:
papa Perez will break the bank this summer. Hazard to Madrid? I for one wouldn't like to see hazard in Madrid shirt. I mean, what's hazard really good at, just dribbling players on the left flank and losing the ball later? Nah! They are better players.

Neymar to Madrid? I seriously doubt that psg heirrachy will negotiate any deal with Madrid this summer, and neymar has no release clause also. It will be hard! Maybe summer 2019 is the best time for any possible transfer.

Kane to Madrid? I read some Spanish news, and most of them say that Kane's representatives are in talks with Madrid board.

Let's hope we bring in the best next summer tho. But for now, we should focus on playing better.
you don't know what hazard would add?

casemiro, kross, hazard, isco; ronaldo, kano

you don't know what hazard would add undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2018
MoR2:
you don't know what hazard would add?

casemiro, kross, hazard, isco; ronaldo, kano

you don't know what hazard would add undecided
ya, I don't know what his good at. I would choose Neymar over him when you talk about creating chances, scoring goals and making runs.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
miremoses:
ya, I don't know what his good at. I would choose Neymar over him when you talk about creating chances, scoring goals and making runs.
with ronaldo in the team
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by miremoses(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
MoR2:
with ronaldo in the team
that's it. Neymar can't come with ronaldo still in Madrid.
In as mush as I like having players like Neymar in the team, I seriously don't fancy the idea of signing him. It will hinder vinicius growth when he arrives this summer or next. Same way it will hinder his growth in the Brazilian quad course they play the same wing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by snowstormm(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
miremoses:
that's it. Neymar can't come with ronaldo still in Madrid.
In as mush as I like having players like Neymar in the team, I seriously don't fancy the idea of signing him. It will hinder vinicius growth when he arrives this summer or next. Same way it will hinder his growth in the Brazilian quad course they play the same wing.

Am not a madrid fan but this is what that is killing your team

you didnt want mbappe cuz of benzema and cuz he will hinder asensio...better sign better player....vinicius if good enough will come good later

this your current squad need some overhaul...kroos is slowing down,ronaldo also even benzema

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.