Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161280 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
We are losing Kovacic, and Ceballos is staying? Can't believe this cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Spanish Agenda grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
hardeycute:
Spanish Agenda grin

How?.... Kovacic wants more playing time and he was the one that chose to go. He even forced his way out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rajmeista:
We are losing Kovacic, and Ceballos is staying? Can't believe this cry

Did anybody force Kovacic to leave?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Seriously, between Kovacic and Ceballos, who should be going on loan and who should be staying?

Anyway, Kova wants first team football, Ceballos doesn't mind sitting on the bench; so the loan makes sense for Kovacic and Chelsea only.

The way we're losing squad depth ehn.

@MireMoses1, what's the update on the Modric situation.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
LordAdam16:
Seriously, between Kovacic and Ceballos, who should be going on loan and who should be staying?

Anyway, Kova wants first team football, Ceballos doesn't mind sitting on the bench; so the loan makes sense for Kovacic and Chelsea only.

The way we're losing squad depth ehn.

@MireMoses1, what's the update on the Modric situation.

-Lord
heard he will be going to met Perez face to face tomorrow, he really want to leave.

But the club added him in the photoshoot of the new third kit, the situation is very tight.

If Perez would allow ronaldo leave, why not modric. Its a sad time now.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
well kovacic isnt leaving on a full deal, I would love to see him get the minutes he desires. He will still come back to us.

James did not leave on a full deal either.
We thought he would still come back to us.
Its now looking more like he is gone for good.

Just replace James with Kovacic in my comment by next year

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
monerozi5590:

How?.... Kovacic wants more playing time and he was the one that chose to go. He even forced his way out

That is the Spanish agenda if you don't know.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
heard he will be going to met Perez face to face tomorrow, he really want to leave.

But the club added him in the photoshoot of the new third kit, the situation is very tight.

I would totally understand Modric leaving due to age and wanting another lucrative deal.

Kovacic should never have been let go since they were bought essentially to replace the old warhorses.

But due to Spanish preference both the old gang and young bloods are being let go.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
usbcable:

That is the Spanish agenda if you don't know.

Kovacic wants more playing time that was why he left. Nothing like Spanish agenda here.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Miremoses1:

When we were saying treating legends like disposable sh*t will come to bite us in the future, some said we were scaremongering.

Modric has zero confidence in Flo's ability to treat him right when he inevitably declines in 2 years time. So I don't blame him really.

Kovacic already said he wouldn't train until his move is finalized. To chelsea. F*CKING CHELSEA! That isn't even in the UCL.

Everyone is taking his chance to give Perez the middle-finger. #InterestingTimes.

PS: Like we're potentially looking at a situation where Ceballos is our Regista against Bayern in a UCL knockout stage match. WOW!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
usbcable:

I would totally understand Modric leaving due to age and wanting another lucrative deal.

Kovacic should never have been let go since they were bought essentially to replace the old warhorses.

But due to Spanish preference both the old gang and young bloods are being let go.

Kovacic forced his way out. He threaten to go AWOL.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
usbcable:

Plus if Kovacic excels, he prolly wouldn't want to come back here. World class players now have more choice than they did in the past 5 years. England has opened up. Italy is opening up. France too.

Perez is going full in on the youth bandwagon. Even Barca offered a bit of balance when they were betting on their youth at the turn of the decade. May whatever he worship help him get this bet right.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Happy Birthday Day Dani Ceballos. I wish you all the best this season.
God bless our president Perez God bless Real Madrid God bless all our fans

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
usbcable:

the only way james won't return is if bayern triggers the option-to-buy clause. I seriouly don't think james would like to remain in bayern if his loan spell comes to an end next summer.

Kovacic on the other hand is just going on a loan deal without the option-to-buy clause(unless Perez decides on adding it to.smh). If he succeeds on going to Chelsea, I hope he plays regularly and shows his full potentials.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
monerozi5590:

Kovacic forced his way out. He went AWOL.
kovacic is back in training, that shows his move away from madrid has been accepted.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
kovacic is back in training, that shows his move away from madrid has been accepted.

I wish him all the very best in Chelsea. Chelsea is another competitive team. Can he get more playing time in Chelsea?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

When we were saying treating legends like disposable sh*t will come to bite us in the future, some said we were scaremongering.

Modric has zero confidence in Flo's ability to treat him right when he inevitably declines in 2 years time. So I don't blame him really.

Kovacic already said he wouldn't train until his move is finalized. To chelsea. F*CKING CHELSEA! That isn't even in the UCL.

Everyone is taking his chance to give Perez the middle-finger. #InterestingTimes.

PS: Like we're potentially looking at a situation where Ceballos is our Regista against Bayern in a UCL knockout stage match. WOW!

-Lord
I just can't imagine us losing kovacic and keep ceballos.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
monerozi5590:

I wish him all the very best in Chelsea. Chelsea is another competitive team. Can he get more playing time in Chelsea?
kovacic is a champion, he will easily bench fabregas.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
kovacic is a champion, he will easily bench fabregas.

Lol... Not so sure about that.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
MARCA: "Mateo Kovacic will join Chelsea on loan from Real Madrid 'in the next few hours'."

He needs to play much more often, he can't be benched. On loan is the best thing for him.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Miremoses1:
MARCA: "Mateo Kovacic will join Chelsea on loan from Real Madrid 'in the next few hours'."

He needs to play much more often, he can't be benched. On loan is the best thing for him.
That post has been there for like 8 hours and I think Marca are the ones making up shït news to help their Spanish guys ceballos and Llorente. And a guy on twitter posted a video saying kovacic trained with the team

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ultra_Suristic/status/1026883341465907200
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Asensio officially changed his #20 to #10

Its now obvious lukita is leaving.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

Plus if Kovacic excels, he prolly wouldn't want to come back here. World class players now have more choice than they did in the past 5 years. England has opened up. Italy is opening up. France too.

Perez is going full in on the youth bandwagon. Even Barca offered a bit of balance when they were betting on their youth at the turn of the decade. May whatever he worship help him get this bet right.

-Lord

In summary adios Mateo cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

-Lord

The dynamism is gradually being eroded.
With only one dimensional players left in the squad.

Asensio
Isco
Ceballos
Kroos

The future play pattern is now looking more predictable.
#NoVariety
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is starting to look like a variant of Porto in replay mode.

embarassed

All.these players are feather weights and would be bulldozed by ATM.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 2:37am On Aug 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
Asensio officially changed his #20 to #10

Its now obvious lukita is leaving.

Okay I know we been talking about Modric leaving but seeing it happening gives me chills.
Are these the players we're gonna field against Barca and Atletico in a few weeks?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No Zidane.
No Ronnie.
No Modric.
Ah shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Full time.

Real madrid 2:1 Roma.

Bale and asensio were on the score sheet.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:45am On Aug 08, 2018
These spanish players are something else, imagine not passing the ball to vinicus jr when his in position. They did it in several occasions which really pissed me off.smh.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
These spanish players are something else, imagine not passing the ball to vinicus jr when his in position. They did it in several occasions which really pissed me off.smh.

This is a weighty allegation.

You sure it wasn't just players being selfish and trying to go for glory or making a bad passing choice? Didn't watch the match.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
Bale bore the brunt last season.
A Spanish Inquisition.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2018
This Vinicius dude has enormous talent. With hardwork and discipline he will go far.

I just pray Bale stays fit this season. We need him this season like never before.

The guys that scouted Lunin and Vinicius deserved some accolades. Lunin, i so much love his size and reflexes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.