Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1161225 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
LordAdamX:

Like the club needed bad luck to lose to ATH...

Dude look at clubs like Milan and know that most people wouldn't support a team without success, legacy be damned. It's standard human nature.

Usbcable knows firsthand how dry RM threads were in the late 2000s here. I don't need to prove my choice to anyone here. Don't like it, GFY! Seriously!!! All this lame-a** stick to the club sh*t over a player is BS! None of us is an actual Madridismo. So I don't get this fake asf posturing.

I liked Madrid when CR7 was still in Manchester and didn't particularly like the club even though I was a fan of the player, same way many cules like Modric even tho' he plays for their eternal rivals. So I fail to see how me being a fan of CR7 equates to me wishing RM bad. RM doesn't need wishes to have a bad season. There's sh*t management and the club has rode its luck for too long.

Even with CR7 last year, we ended the season knowing we needed to do something about the striker position, the defense, and squad depth. Then we start a new season without a striker, defense still looks like sh*t, and we moved from having Morata, Bale, James, and Kovacic on the bench to having Vinicius, Ceballos, and Mayoral. Then when sh*t hits the fan, it's CR7 fans you want to turn your attention to. F*UCK YOU!

Neymar left Barca, and their board bought Dembele, Coutinho, and Malcolm. Even though they have Messi. We sell Ronaldo and buy no one (Vinicius was already coming in before CR7 left), and you dumbf*cks are expecting magic? Who hates the club then?!

Why won't Perez sit comfortably watching a 2:4 scoreline when he knows c*nts like yourself would deflect and blame imaginary wishers for club failure. Apparently when we don't win matches, it'd be because CR7 fans are "wishing RM bad luck." Like anyone wishing RM bad luck had ever been a deciding factor on the results the club gets. Do you know how annoyingly st*pid that sounds?

There are lots of targets to aim at as the club goes into rough times, but don't you dare take a shot at the CR7 fan crowd during this ride on my watch. I assure you, you'd immediately regret it. And that goes for any other person here! That's your final warning!

-Lord

In was perplexed when he said I should not wish Real Madrid bad luck.
I was like where did that come from shocked

We had a strong bench when we won the 11th but from then its been depleted year on year with no appreciable replacement.

Pepe left
James left
Morata left
Kovacic left
The dude in Lyon left too

The only sensible buy so far is Odriozola to compete with Carvajal that has started to deprecate with performance.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yonce:

And fans that shìt unapologetically on their players.

Till today Ronaldo has a special place in some hardcore united fans. . .but here the story is 180°

If only some of us will realise that its possible to praise your hero's, your legends while at the same time support the club.

All the Gento, La Quinta del Buitre, Raul, Casillas, Redondo, De La Red etc that we all praise are facets ofnour history and not giving them due regards is disloyalty to those that sacrificed for the success of our club that brought us joy and pride
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
usbcable:

We will overcome it just as we over came it with previous players.
Many great players have ever adorned the jersey number 7 for Real Madrid.

They were all great players for Real Madrid.
They all bedazzled the world of football during their stays here.

Joseito
Juanito
Butragueno
Esnaider
Raul
Ronaldo

We always adore these players;

The Bernebau even chants at every 7 minute Juanitos name.
Butragueno is still a director at the club.
Raul is back in the club.
Why then would Real disrespect the GOAT himself.

No ordinary player has worn the iconic jersey. It remains who Lope will give the jersey to next.

Hala Madrid.

Forgive them for thinking the club is one with the leadership or a section of the fanbase. Leadership and players leave, the club remains.

CR7 did not have any problem with the club, just with the honcho. And he was going to leave at some point.

RM is a big club. It was a big club before CR7 entered, it was a big club while he was here, and it's still a big club after he's left. What'd determine its future is management not the loss of an all-time great. Ajax is forgotten today, Leeds too. I'm very positive the board wouldn't be taking these expensive chances if they were in a competitive league like the PL where at least 4 teams are going for the league title and at least 6 teams realistically aim to win the league cup; and it's now possible for a big name to miss the UCL.

Good thing on the board to get Courtois and ship off Hakimi for the starlet Odriozola; but for a club that prides itself in outscoring opponents, I just don't see an attacking flair that exudes confidence (with no disrespect to Bale and co.) in our chances against the heavyweights. We'd blow Getafe out of the water tomorrow with a B-team having a few A entrants, and it'd take a disaster of epic proportion for us not to qualify for the UCL. But when one sees worrying developments, the smart thing is to nip it in the bud. Else the club legacy will be lost in time if it loses its relevance in the sporting world.

Apparently, this is too deep for some peeps! They want to adamantly head into stormy seas and keep at it until they're clutching desperately to splintered parts in the middle of no where. Maybe they think we amassed all this success by making silly decisions or chasing phantom issues. Of all the things to be concerned about, it's CR7 fans that bothers them most. Talk about priorities!

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
yawns.....madrid fans wailing and gnashing their teeth is sound to my ears grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
usbcable:

In was perplexed when he said I should not wish Real Madrid bad luck.
I was like where did that come from shocked

We had a strong bench when we won the 11th but from then its been depleted year on year with no appreciable replacement.

Pepe left
James left
Morata left
Kovacic left
The dude in Lyon left too

The only sensible buy so far is Odriozola to compete with Carvajal that has started to deprecate with performance.

What actually bugs me are the characters making these lofty accusations. Like WTF!

It doesn't surprise me one bit that they'd somehow be so intellectually deficient that they wouldn't be able to understand that it is okay to be a fan of a player who isn't with the club. Like many here like Neymar and would want to have him here, but it doesn't mean that same people will cheer PSG over Real Madrid.

Then there's the factor that CR7 is not just a player, but a brand. That brand is bigger than RM on social media. How then is it inconceivable that within his fan base, there'd be those who like him more than any team he plays for; as well as those who like him for the player he is and still have credible, unwavering connections with specific clubs (that he may or may not have played for).

I'm so waiting for them to make this about CR7 again and not the obvious issues that need resolving. Deflection at its finest. I'm sure they weren't at the club when CR7 complained about loosing Morata and James without getting adequate replacements earlier this year.

But no? Let's not dwell on actual problems, let's make up new excuses: like you know, CR7 fans casting a hex over RM. Because that's so much more fun and satisfying than demanding that the board steps up!

Perez has probably already printed Lope's pink slip, waiting patiently to append his signature because he'd throw every player and staff under the bus until he's booted out like the first time around, rather than address our very visible flaws. And he has the guts to do that because these f*cking tw*ts are cheering him on when he makes obviously stup*d decisions.

Sell a 50-goal player without replacement(s) and hope his erstwhile unproductive strike partners step up, while the competition is getting better than ever. Would he make such a horrible gamble with his established business? Is that how he became a billionaire?

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yonce:

And fans that shìt unapologetically on their players.

Till today Ronaldo has a special place in some hardcore united fans. . .but here the story is 180°

Trust me it's just some bitter wanna-be-more-catholic-than-the-pope "fans" doing all that disgusting behavior. The oldies on this thread, MM, many other RM groups, and even amongst card-carrying Socios who have infinitely more say than the rest of us don't sh*t on Ronaldo.

There's a reason Perez is trying hard to keep Modric, even tho' on a normal transfer window, he'd prolly sh*p him off, because let's face it now is the best time to cash out on him. There wouldn't be a better offer. And Modric is easier to replace than CR7 or Zidane. And he could have used that as a ploy to keep Kovacic. He is putting in the grunt work because he doesn't want to deal with the blow back.

I'd say this again, these folks that are placing Perez, the board, and Lope above reproach will drop any of them like hot potatoes when things go awry. Later they'd accuse the entire community of hive mentality when they couldn't be sensible to save their lives.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

Like the club needed bad luck to lose to ATH...

Dude look at clubs like Milan and know that most people wouldn't support a team without success, legacy be damned. It's standard human nature.

Usbcable knows firsthand how dry RM threads were in the late 2000s here. I don't need to prove my choice to anyone here. Don't like it, GFY! Seriously!!! All this lame-a** stick to the club sh*t over a player is BS! None of us is an actual Madridismo. So I don't get this fake asf posturing.

I liked Madrid when CR7 was still in Manchester and didn't particularly like the club even though I was a fan of the player, same way many cules like Modric even tho' he plays for their eternal rivals. So I fail to see how me being a fan of CR7 equates to me wishing RM bad. RM doesn't need wishes to have a bad season. There's sh*t management and the club has rode its luck for too long.

Even with CR7 last year, we ended the season knowing we needed to do something about the striker position, the defense, and squad depth. Then we start a new season without a striker, defense still looks like sh*t, and we moved from having Morata, Bale, James, and Kovacic on the bench to having Vinicius, Ceballos, and Mayoral. Then when sh*t hits the fan, it's CR7 fans you want to turn your attention to. F*UCK YOU!

Neymar left Barca, and their board bought Dembele, Coutinho, and Malcolm. Even though they have Messi. We sell Ronaldo and buy no one (Vinicius was already coming in before CR7 left), and you dumbf*cks are expecting magic? Who hates the club then?!

Why won't Perez sit comfortably watching a 2:4 scoreline when he knows c*nts like yourself would deflect and blame imaginary wishers for club failure. Apparently when we don't win matches, it'd be because CR7 fans are "wishing RM bad luck." Like anyone wishing RM bad luck had ever been a deciding factor on the results the club gets. Do you know how annoyingly st*pid that sounds?

There are lots of targets to aim at as the club goes into rough times, but don't you dare take a shot at the CR7 fan crowd during this ride on my watch. I assure you, you'd immediately regret it. And that goes for any other person here! That's your final warning!

-Lord

Who are you warning?.. What will i regret?..What is my business with CR7 fan that i will take a shot at.

Speak for yourself if you are not a true Madridista don't tag all of us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 6:14am On Aug 18, 2018
As for the insults and name calling i will let it pass because i don't do that shit.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2018
winning 3c champions league in a role has made our board complacent and arrogant, Perez has also earned a lot of goodwill and fanatic cultfollowing from our fans hence he us comfortable in his failure to build our squad this season, making our brightest hope off the bench a 17 from Brazil, like every great teams and great club you are not immune to a fall,Perez should beware I still remember the last time he was booted out,nuff said.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

Trust me it's just some bitter wanna-be-more-catholic-than-the-pope "fans" doing all that disgusting behavior. The oldies on this thread, MM, many other RM groups, and even amongst card-carrying Socios who have infinitely more say than the rest of us don't sh*t on Ronaldo.

There's a reason Perez is trying hard to keep Modric, even tho' on a normal transfer window, he'd prolly sh*p him off, because let's face it now is the best time to cash out on him. There wouldn't be a better offer. And Modric is easier to replace than CR7 or Zidane. And he could have used that as a ploy to keep Kovacic. He is putting in the grunt work because he doesn't want to deal with the blow back.

I'd say this again, these folks that are placing Perez, the board, and Lope above reproach will drop any of them like hot potatoes when things go awry. Later they'd accuse the entire community of hive mentality when they couldn't be sensible to save their lives.

-Lord

The ATM debacle should and I believe has made him (Perez) realise his folly.
If we had won he would have sold off Modric too, believing that the young lads in the team will be up to the coming task.

Courtouis coming too is good. Although I feel for Navas but at least we have two solid goal keepers.

CR, Modric are special players that are hard to replace. How do you replace over 10 years of experience and success? cry

I hope Lope is able to pull it off like Zidane.

Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2018
madrid5:
winning 3c champions league in a role has made our board complacent and arrogant, Perez has also earned a lot of goodwill and fanatic cultfollowing from our fans hence he us comfortable in his failure to build our squad this season, making our brightest hope off the bench a 17 from Brazil, like every great teams and great club you are not immune to a fall,Perez should beware I still remember the last time he was booted out,nuff said.

Problem now is where do we get a striker from?
We had 2 seasons to get one but never did.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2018
'F' words flying around this thread like never before even from the person I always respect his opinions. It's normal to disagree, and times like this will always make Madridstas to be at loggerheads. This is an online platform which can be easily assessed by anyone even much more later, hence do not make comments you see in the next couple of years and start wondering if you were actually the one that posted such.

The reality is that the GOAT is no longer at RM, and I will always respect his decision to leave. Just like most workplaces, you will surely come to disputes with management. Therefore, I largely believe his exit at RM is due his ambition is to make his mark in more places which is a core attribute of a Legend. I belonged to the Messi camp before he came to RM, but now I acknowledge him as the GOAT and can't wait to see him in action in Juve. However, I remain a MADRIDSTA no matter what.

Hala Madrid, Y Nada Mas.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2018
monerozi5590:

Who are you warning?.. What will i regret?..What is my business with CR7 fan that i will take a shot at.

Speak for yourself if you are not a true Madridista don't tag all of us.

It's either you are pathologically incapable of comprehension or you're just unadvisedly looking for whooping.

Madridistas and Madridismos are technically different. You are not a Socio. Socios run the club. Socios have club DNA.

But you aren't familiar with this concept since ignorance is your forte.

What's your business with CR7 fans and you were quoting me. Nonsense!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2018
monerozi5590:
As for the insults and name calling i will let it pass because i don't do that shit.

Oh you should have done it. Because it appears when folks try to be civil some see it as cue to become disturbingly unreasonable.

I'm a CR7 fan. I've been a Madrid fan long before I knew you existed somewhere on the planet. Both are not mutually exclusive, and I wouldn't apologize for being either.

So yea, I expect this to come up again; and when it does I'd be anything but couth. I'm willing to hear differing opinion but I wouldn't take trash from a fellow who implored on the community here to "stop deceiving itself and accept that Messi is better than CR7" effectively telling everyone if you don't like my choice you're d*mb. Same person said Salah is better than Bale days before Bale won us the UCL. And then his outspoken second who thought it was a good idea to keep CR7 against his will at the club.

Now these shady characters have the nerve to come at me because I dare still be a fan of CR7 when he's no longer at Madrid. And believe every other Madridista and Socio around the globe subscribes to their asinine train of thought. F*cking unbelievable!

And then they wonder why they continue to remain at the fringes of the club's base.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2018
usbcable:

Problem now is where do we get a striker from?
We had 2 seasons to get one but never did.
bros our problem pass striker,we have issues with quality subs all over the pitch,compare this squad to 2016/17.starters are now playing rubbish because of no competition.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2018
Rajmeista:
'F' words flying around this thread like never before even from the person I always respect his opinions. It's normal to disagree, and times like this will always make Madridstas to be at loggerheads. This is an online platform which can be easily assessed by anyone even much more later, hence do not make comments you see in the next couple of years and start wondering if you were actually the one that posted such.

The reality is that the GOAT is no longer at RM, and I will always respect his decision to leave. Just like most workplaces, you will surely come to disputes with management. Therefore, I largely believe his exit at RM is due his ambition is to make his mark in more places which is a core attribute of a Legend. I belonged to the Messi camp before he came to RM, but now I acknowledge him as the GOAT and can't wait to see him in action in Juve. However, I remain a MADRIDSTA no matter what.

Hala Madrid, Y Nada Mas.

bros Ronaldo left because of tax issues,its only in nairaland where a lot of ignorant people believe "he went to prove himseft" nonesense

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

Oh you should have done it. Because it appears when folks try to be civil some see it as cue to become disturbingly unreasonable.

I'm a CR7 fan. I've been a Madrid fan long before I knew you existed somewhere on the planet. Both are not mutually exclusive, and I wouldn't apologize for being either.

So yea, I expect this to come up again; and when it does I'd be anything but couth. I'm willing to hear differing opinion but I wouldn't take trash from a fellow who implored on the community here to "stop deceiving itself and accept that Messi is better than CR7" effectively telling everyone if you don't like my choice you're d*mb. Same person said Salah is better than Bale days before Bale won us the UCL. And then his outspoken second who thought it was a good idea to keep CR7 against his will at the club.

Now these shady characters have the nerve to come at me because I dare still be a fan of CR7 when he's no longer at Madrid. And believe every other Madridista and Socio around the globe subscribes to their asinine train of thought. F*cking unbelievable!

And then they wonder why they continue to remain at the fringes of the club's base.

-Lord

When did i say if you don't like my choice you are dumb?
When i say Salah was better than Bale i was referring to last season. If you don't want me to quote you go and create a CR7 Fan Thread or better still go to Juventus Thread.Like I said i won't engage you in name calling that's not my way.

Until now you haven't answered my question. What will i regret?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2018
madrid5:

Personally, I understand why he'd feel complacent and arrogant. It's pretty normal. Essentially, our first 11 comprises the best or top 3 best in every position in the world. But what irks me is that some are making it seem like Perez can do no wrong. He's infallible. He makes a st*pid decision and they go like, yea well he won a 3 peat. But we also were 17 points behind Barca and lost out of the CdR for 3 consecutive years.

The team is strong, amazing, but anything but perfect. And we should be looking to improve it, ALWAYS. Especially since we're losing integral pieces step by step and cracks are showing.

But no, every CR7 fan who's still a Madrid fan should be purged. That's their immediate concern.

usbcable:

The ATM debacle should and I believe has made him (Perez) realise his folly.
If we had won he would have sold off Modric too, believing that the young lads in the team will be up to the coming task.

Courtouis coming too is good. Although I feel for Navas but at least we have two solid goal keepers.

CR, Modric are special players that are hard to replace. How do you replace over 10 years of experience and success? cry

I hope Lope is able to pull it off like Zidane.

Hala Madrid

If I hear. Perez is stubborn.

I seriously feel for Lope. Hope he comes through, because if he doesn't, he's the first one out. Along with the veterans. And it really wouldn't be because he's a terrible coach, but because IMO he's been set up to fail.

Rajmeista:

Hala Madrid, Y Nada Mas.

According to the fellows I'm replying, you're not a TRUE MADRIDISTA (WTF that means). You should port to Juve and let them have their "lord and savior" run the club down.

Sorry you had to read all of that, but if I don't go ballistic, it'd be a recurrent feature here. Every time someone would want to point something out they'd bring that up to deflect from the issue.

They should have it at the back of their minds that there's only so far they can be unreasonable before it pours.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2018
monerozi5590:

When did i say if you don't like my choice you are dumb?
When i say Salah was better than Bale i was referring to last season. If you don't want me to quote you go and create a CR7 Fan Thread or better still go to Juventus Thread.Like I said i won't engage you in name calling that's not my way.

Until now you haven't answered my question. What will i regret?

Can you read?

Really can you? Because everything you type something new it astounds me that you can't comprehend whatever it is you're replying.

Now read that sentence again and explain how it means that I specifically said "if you don't like my choice you are dumb" was the exact statement you made. Do you have an idea of what inference means? Is it a foreign concept for you.

"What will I regret?" You're already regretting it, you're just too out of your depth to realize it.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2018
madrid5:
bros Ronaldo left because of tax issues,its only in nairaland where a lot of ignorant people believe "he went to prove himseft" nonesense

I think he left for multiple reasons.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

I think he left for multiple reasons.

-Lord
tax issues was about 90% of our he left,people should read more about the taxing issues of rather than the he went to prove himseft in other league nonesense,even the man said he nothing to prove in his press conference
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2018
madrid5:
tax issues was about 90% of our he left,people should read more about the taxing issues of rather than the he went to prove himseft in other league nonesense,even the man said he nothing to prove in his press conference

Could be, I can't be sure.

But he's gone now, and the board should do something about that forward line and not expect their a**lickers to go around deflecting issues.

Because no amount of deflection or excuses will save them if we end the season trophyless and/or not get to the UCL SF.

Basically every of our rival in Europe is substantially better this year than last year. A good backup GK and RB is insufficient for our title campaign. They're good but not enough. We won the 3peat; we should be looking to extend the dominance not concede in such a disparate manner.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX don vex completely. No vex abeg.

My observation about our club is... We all here were worried about our defence lapses through out last season.

Cristiano Ronaldo was the most important player in our attacking line scoring insane amount of goals to cover this problem. But now has left us. cry

Again, It is rational for any Madridista to say the GOAT absence in the super cup cost us the trophy.

Why? The highest goal scorer in the Madrid Derby is the GOAT with 21 goals... The last three players to score a hattrick against Athletico Madrid, is Cr7, Cristiano Ronaldo and the GOAT himself.

Now the GOAT is gone to Juve... Who have we bought to replace him? Nobody. With this happening, having a good season is not likely.

For me I am not optimistic about having a great season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

Can you read?

Really can you? Because everything you type something new it astounds me that you can't comprehend whatever it is you're replying.

Now read that sentence again and explain how it means that I specifically said "if you don't like my choice you are dumb" was the exact statement you made. Do you have an idea of what inference means? Is it a foreign concept for you.

"What will I regret?" You're already regretting it, you're just too out of your depth to realize it.

-Lord

Regretting!.. Lol. I thought you wanted to do something serious. Never knew those words of yours are just empty threat.

This is the last time i will quote you on this. Do have a lovely day ahead.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2018
LosVikingos:
LordAdamX don vex completely. No vex abeg.

My observation about our club is... We all here were worried about our defence lapses through out last season.

Cristiano Ronaldo was the most important player in our attacking line scoring insane amount of goals to cover this problem. But now has left us. cry

Again, It is rational for any Madridista to say the GOAT absence in the super cup cost us the trophy.

Why? The highest goal scorer in the Madrid Derby is the GOAT with 21 goals... The last three players to score a hattrick against Athletico Madrid, is Cr7, Cristiano Ronaldo and the GOAT himself.

Now the GOAT is gone to Juve... Who have we bought to replace him? Nobody. With this happening, having a good season is not likely.

For me I am not optimistic about having a great season.

Oga you're not a true Madridista. No bother yourself with the long explanation.

Na Neymar leave Barca without replacement, fans start dey trend #BartoOut. And they still had Messi, with his standard 50 goals and Suarez with his standard 20+ goals.

While over here, they're more interested in doing a rerun of the Spanish Inquisition when we've lost CR7 without replacement. Let's not allow good reason get in the way of their feel-good campaign against CR7 and his fans. They've been waiting for this for years. So let it flow through them.

I never even vex. Seriously, I thought it was just the normal banter that typically fizzles out when everyone has made their point. Days later they're still going strong like they've got performance targets to meet. Shey it's CR7 fans that's their problem, they should continue.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2018
monerozi5590:

Regretting!.. Lol. I thought you wanted to do something serious. Never knew those words of yours are just empty threat.

This is the last time i will quote you on this. Do have a lovely day ahead.

No, don't go. Look for more quotes where I clearly said I'm a fan of CR7 to take cheap shots.

Rubbish. I just dey my own jejely, you say na trouble dey hungry you.

Awon true Madridista. Where your badge?

Na CR7 fans mata go purge u...

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2018
In as much as I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinions, for a madridsta to have a purely hatred towards the club legend like Ronaldo is no where near normality.

I know people like hopefulLandlord and Monerozi5590 to be Ronaldo hater when he was still with us.

It is okay now that he's left.. But I will still be a fan forever. Call me a plastic I don't care.

And for this season... I am not interested... We don't look ready. And the future does not seem bright, because, I see lot of corruption like favoritism ahead.

I am not happy with the team management at all.

Nobody can tell what the future holds though, I hope Lope and the rest of the team surprise me.

Hala Madrid!

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

Oga you're not a true Madridista. No bother yourself with the long explanation.

Na Neymar leave Barca without replacement, fans start dey trend #BartoOut. And they still had Messi, with his standard 50 goals and Suarez with his standard 20+ goals.

While over here, they're more interested in doing a rerun of the Spanish Inquisition when we've lost CR7 without replacement. Let's not allow good reason get in the way of their feel-good campaign against CR7 and his fans. They've been waiting for this for years. So let it flow through them.

I never even vex. Seriously, I thought it was just the normal banter that typically fizzles out when everyone has made their point. Days later they're still going strong like they've got performance targets to meet. Shey it's CR7 fans that's their problem, they should continue.

-Lord

The worst part of it is interpreting some madridstas pessimism towards the club due the radarada that Perez is doing right now to wishing the club bad luck. SMH

The hatred for Ronaldo and his fans won't let them see that the club is in problem if something is not done to fill the void.

As in that game against Athletico pained me to the bones... All of them played without specific direction... Mtsheeew.. See lemme just stop. cry

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

But he's gone now, and the board should do something about that forward line and not expect their a**lickers to go around deflecting issues.

Because no amount of deflection or excuses will save them if we end the season trophyless and/or not get to the UCL SF.

Basically every of our rival in Europe is substantially better this year than last year. A good backup GK and RB is insufficient for our title campaign. They're good but not enough. We won the 3peat; we should be looking to extend the dominance not concede in such a disparate manner.

-Lord
yes,we are the same page,even last season we had a lot of problems now our 50 goals a season machine left,yet Perez had the nerves to sign no worldclass forward,na was oh

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

-Lord

Last season.. Team like psg and Juventus were just unfortunate to meet us, one of them would have made it to the final.

Now their Nightmare (Real Madrid) has loses strength but they have become stronger... SMH

Waiting for Bale and Big Benz to turn up for us now lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yonce(f): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

The worst part of it is interpreting some madridstas pessimism towards the club due the radarada that Perez is doing right now to wishing the club bad luck. SMH

The hatred for Ronaldo and his fans won't let them see that the club is in problem if something is not done to fill the void.

As in that game against Athletico pained me to the bones... All of them played without specific direction... Mtsheeew.. See lemme just stop. cry

Tell me about it.
And that hopefultentant said he was mad that everyone was going on and on about how if we had the GOAT we wouldn't have lost because he prides himself in thinking outside the box undecided

We conceded 4 goals.
Ramos came from the back to take a penalty. grin
Midfield collapsed.
We only scored one goal. . . .in a bloody final.

Zidane and Ronaldo seem to have taken our best years with them. No use sugarcoating the truth.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Eyedea(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Na wa o you guys should calm down

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1826) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.