Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1176634 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

You are just making a very crude, unsubstantiated assumption. Your rule does not hold up to scrutiny.

Ramos deputizing for Ronaldo is not proof or evidence that he is better than Bale and Benzema at taking penalties. That's simply your theory. It could very well be something else. Same way Aguero deputizing Messi in Argentina is not proof or evidence that Messi is better than Aguero at taking penalties.

Stop making stuff up. This is very simple.

You don't want to talk about statistics but you have been the one trumpeting that the rule is based on being the best PK taker on the team. If that's the case, why is there no statistics that Ramos is the best PK taker on the team. Do you think this is a beer parlor.

Talismen and scorers take penalties. That's the tradition. Your rule doesn't exist. I've debunked it with statistical evidence that an orangutan can understand. The exceptions to this tradition are outliers.

If Messi can be be the primary PK taker when Aguero a better PK taker is on the team, and likewise with Neymar at PSG; then there is no conceivable reason why Bale should not be the primary PK taker in Madrid over Ramos. And I can back that inference up with statistical evidence.

It is not a surprise that you'd ignore evidence. Making stuff up is your forte!

-Lord

Okay
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm done now, that's my last reply on this issue and I'm not the type that brags but anyone who reads both of our argument and leave biases aside wouldn't agree with him

I'm very optimistic too or at least a lot more optimistic than "The sky is falling" preachers

You mean anyone that ignores statistics. Since that's unimportant to you. I'd be so waiting for the day you'd have to quote stats to back up a point.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
So theo made his debut for sociedad tonight, they are currently leading 2-1 against villareal.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Miremoses1:
So theo made his debut for sociedad tonight, they are currently leading 2-1 against villareal.
How's he doing?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
How's he doing?
he had a decent game, though this his first game for sociedad but he played well. He also got a yellow card .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2018
usbcable:
grin
grin papa p better make the fans happy by signing new players, even Lope wants his squad to be reinforced.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2018
ON THIS DAY: In 2015, Real Madrid signed Mateo Kovačić from Inter Milan on a six-year deal.

Yesterday, he completed 100% of his 43 passes on Premier League debut for Chelsea. �

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2018
Marca: Real Madrid's potential starting lineup today against Getafe.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Sergio Ramos’ 90 career goals:

�� Spain: 13 Goals ⚽️
⚪️ Sevilla: 3 Goals ⚽️
� Real Madrid: 74 Goals ⚽️

He’s only a centre-back.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
ON THIS DAY: In 2015, Real Madrid signed Mateo Kovačić from Inter Milan on a six-year deal.

Yesterday, he completed 100% of his 43 passes on Premier League debut for Chelsea. �

Of what use or relevance is this post now?

He is in the past and fans are not meant to discuss past players especially when they move to rival clubsides.

Did you not get the memo?

Please be guided.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
usbcable:

[s]Of what use or relevance is this post now?

He is in the past and fans are not meant to discuss past players especially when they move to rival clubsides.

Please be guided[/s].
crap

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
usbcable:

Of what use or relevance is this post now?

Please be guided.

Usbcable my Oga. I know you are being sarcastic here. Nobody is saying we shouldn't discuss past players here.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
crap

Miremoses Oga Usbcable is being sarcastic there. He likes to joke sometimes.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
monerozi5590:

Usbcable my Oga. I know you are being sarcastic here. Nobody is saying we shouldn't discuss past players here.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just wanted to taunt you and hopefullandlord.

I really liked Kova.

Could adapt both offensively and defensively.

we only have one midfielder with both qualities in person of Modric that is now very old.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
crap

you suppose know sarcasm when you see one.

life is not that complex to hold on to grudges wink

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Miremoses1:

our standard first 11
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
usbcable:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just wanted to taunt you and hopefullandlord.

I really liked Kova.

Could adapt both offensively and defensively.

we only have one midfielder with both qualities in person of Modric that is now very old.

I like him too. Hopefully he will come back to us next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
monerozi5590:

I like him too. Hopefully he will come back to us next season.

Amen ooooo but I really doubt.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
usbcable:

Amen ooooo but I really doubt.

But to think that James and Kovacic will come back next season is giving me joy. Thank God we didn't sell both players. We still have a good chance of having both back next season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
monerozi5590:

But to think that James and Kovacic will come back next season is giving me joy. Thank God we didn't sell both players. We still have a good chance of having both back next season.
Miracles do happen.

Even though they both are on loan, it will take a lot for either to come back
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
usbcable:

Miracles do happen.

Even though they both are on loan, it will take a lot for either to come back

I have this strong feeling that James still loves and respects Madrid so also Kovacic.

If both can be guaranteed more playing time next season they will come back.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
monerozi5590:

I have this strong feeling that James still loves and respects Madrid so also Kovacic.

They both do, but their professional lives would take precedence.

James love for the club is well documented. Last seasons match against Bayern proved it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
usbcable:

They both do, but their professional lives would take precedence.

James love for the club is well documented. Last seasons match against Bayern proved it.

You are damn right.I know it will be difficult to have both back but i just wanna be hopeful.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Looks like Casilla is staying.smh

REAL MADRID SQUAD FOR GETAFE
GK: Navas, Casilla, Courtois;

DF: Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo;

MF: Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Asensio, Isco, Ceballos;

FW: Benzema, Bale, Vazquez, Mayoral, Vinicius.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
I hope we win tonight
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
some Cr7 fans left Madrid for Juventus,but we will the true fan still stay despite anything.let us create a poll to know the amount of people shouting hala Madrid with us last season that is still with us

like this post if you know you are still a Madrid fan

share if you have move to Turin with Cr7.

Quote if you have gone else where
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sergio Ramos is going to start his 15th season with Real Madrid.

My beloved Capi ❤

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
monerozi5590:

I pray dey return next season
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
I pray dey return next season
Amen bro.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Miremoses1:
[b]Looks like Casilla is staying.smh

I'm okay with Casilla staying IF Lunin goes on loan to a club which would give him much needed playing time
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
What type of lineup is this? That midfield tho, smh.

At the back, nacho replace varane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.