Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173969 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

The problem is that you guys have too many attacking/striking defenders.
Your captain, for example, is the 13th highest goalscorer still active in La Liga. From fuccking centreback.
Marcelo sometimes forgets that this isn't that season he was played on the wing, and that he is now playing at left back.
Carvajal wants to whip crosses in all day long.
Na Varane and Navas go defend am only them?

I get your point but I don't think it's just that.

You guys had Alves who had more assists than some of your midfielders. How many times have we seen Messi float the ball over the defense to an on-rushing Jordi Alba. Mendy has turned into some kind of wizard in crossing at Man City. Even Juve have Cancelo/Sandro doing major damage as RWB/LWB this season. Marcos Alonso, Alaba, Kimmich...

And about Ramos, Pique too goes forward many times than most defenders. In the modern game, defenders are becoming more of an attacking threat. They pitch in when they can, and so I don't understand why others can make it work and we can't.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Netfilix:

Who says otherwise?

Why did you bother replying him? He just wants to pull someone's leg. Trolling 101.

When we lose, they'd also go look for a game where we lost to the same team with Ronaldo on the pitch. Juve lost to Lazio at their home last season, this season with Ronaldo on the pitch they won. Yet if you go on BWRAO and other Juventini sites, you wouldn't see CR7 fans chalking it up to the Ronaldo effect.

4 days to the end of the transfer window and Perez & co. have not bought a backup striker. Let's just proceed to tempt fate this season.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2018
LordAdamX:

You guys had Alves who had more assists than some of your midfielders. How many times have we seen Messi float the ball over the defense to an on-rushing Jordi Alba. Mendy has turned into some kind of wizard in crossing at Man City. Even Juve have Cancelo/Sandro doing major damage as RWB/LWB this season. Marcos Alonso, Alaba, Kimmich...

And about Ramos, Pique too goes forward many times than most defenders. In the modern game, defenders are becoming more of an attacking threat. They pitch in when they can, and so I don't understand why others can make it work and we can't.

-Lord
You guys? I'd rather support Alaves or Valladolid than support Barcelona.
I'm a Blue. Got it?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2018
LordAdamX:

-Lord
that dude you just quoted is a chelsea fan not a barka fan.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Marcelo: "To be honest, I was surprised by my change but I respect the coach's decision, I wanted to continue because I feel good and 100%."

I think Lope subbed him because marcelo attacked tomuch last night, man forgot his a defender.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

You guys? I'd rather support Alaves or Valladolid than support Barcelona.
I'm a Blue. Got it?

Sorry for the mix up.

Well you do get my point, Marcos Alonso has been brilliant in the last few games. Been looking at your games this season because of Sarri, Hazard, and my boy Kovacic.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
Marcelo: "To be honest, I was surprised by my change but I respect the coach's decision, I wanted to continue because I feel good and 100%."

I think Lope subbed him because marcelo attacked tomuch last night, man forgot his a defender.

Or he just wanted to change and try out Nacho on the LB position so as to get him used to the position. Nacho is the backup LB this season. Coentrao is back but Lope is having none of it.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pkasso(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2018
You mean Fabio Coentrao is still under contract at Real?! Jeez, I don forget am o. I thought that move to Sporting Lisbon was permanent.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2018
who has notice Isco isnt playing in his normal position. He has been playing in Modric's position so far
this season. The question is once Modric is back who is going to the bench, him or
Asensio?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Melvyn11: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
our defence is sh*t, Girona would have scored 2 more if not for Carvajal's right foot blocking that dangerous shot and navas coming out of his line to play the ball out.

Imagine Ramos leaving his defensive duties just to go and score. I'm just glad we overcame this stone heads, another huge test for us is against athletic Bilbao, those guys messed with us real good last season.
Madrid are always most vulnerable when
losing possession. Due to full backs pushing forward and Ramos bombing
forward + Kroos's generally lax attitude when jogging back to help Casemiro a
single ball behind the defense or a single bad pass/interception can lead to a
chance at goal. the coach need to iron out these defensive frailties soon as
defense wins the league.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2018
Luka Modric signed for Real madrid on this day in 2012

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
Melvyn11:
who has notice Isco isnt playing in his normal position. He has been playing in Modric's position so far
this season. The question is once Modric is back who is going to the bench, him or
Asensio?

anyone so long Modrić starts. he might bench Navas and Courtois for all I care. I just want to see the best midfielder in the world start as soon as he's well rested

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by jpmoriarti(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Miremoses1:
Luka Modric signed for Real madrid on this day in 2012
Only a miserly one laliga title in as many years??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Only a miserly one laliga title in as many years??

Modrić from 2014-2018: 4 UCL wins

Barcelona from 1956 - 2018: 5 UCL wins

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

anyone so long Modrić starts. he might bench Navas and Courtois for all I care. I just want to see the best midfielder in the world start as soon as he's well rested
Modric is 32 already, so I like how the coach is preparing for a life without him just that I don't want Isco to feel that he is untouchable especially when he is not playing well

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Bros u no just get chill at all grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Modric can never be as great as Iniesta.

Suck it up
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Douglas in Barca - 1 treble

Madrid in over 100 years - 0 treble wink

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Unlimited22: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Ahn ahn. Small Small na
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Unlimited22:
Ahn ahn. Small Small na
grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lunin goes on loan to Leganes
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
OFFICIAL: Andriy Lunin leaves Real Madrid to join Leganes on loan

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2018
Reports suggesting Mayoral to Sevilla and Mariano back to Madrid.

Hmmm.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Happy Birthday to our head coach Julen Lopetegui, who turns 52 today!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by tesppidd: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2018
TLona1:

Bro,

Why are you wicked like this

You just basically(not literally) slapped the taste out of his mouth in 2 sentences.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
TLona1:

omo...the day Madrid wins that treble ehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
tesppidd:
Bro,

Why are you wicked like this

You just basically(not literally) slapped the taste out of his mouth in 2 sentences.

grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
femiti:
omo...the day Madrid wins that treble ehn grin grin

It will never happen as long as Barca is still a club.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
UEFA Goal of the Season. Cristiano cool

6 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by TLona1: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Marketing!

Bale's goal against Liverpool is far better
tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
It is good to know that Benzema would be having a good back up in Mariano than Mayoral

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.