Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,524 members, 7,861,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1173875 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
MoR2:
We win the group and play a team from group d cheesy
Then get the usual Bayern or Rubentus in quarters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
OFFICIAL: 2018 UEFA Men's Player of the Year revealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Psg, Liverpool and Napoli !!!. I wouldn't miss it for anything.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Congratulations to the Magician LM10

I take a bow legend

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by iamJ(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Real Madrid vs Juventus final and Juventus wins with Ronaldo celebrating wildly grin I said it here first

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by MoR2(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Then get the usual Bayern or Rubentus in quarters.
Bayern shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
That's what we're saying... Had it been that lukita is a Madrid player right from the start, he would have earned more

Iniesta, Xavi... Were overrated
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Netfilix: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
For a player to have won best world cup player, and UEFA best player when Messi and Ronaldo are still on the highest ground... I won't be surprised if he went on to win the Balon D'or as well.

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Congratulations to Luka Modric

Who else thinks Kroos was the better player last season?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
I use to think Salah is a Godly fellow, his reaction and expression when Lukita won the award shows the guy is a typical Egyptian fellow. Wicked man grin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Netfilix:
For a player to have won best world cup player, and UEFA best player when Messi and Ronaldo are still on the highest ground... I won't be surprised if he went on to win the Balon D'or as well.

In 2012, Iniesta won the UEFA Best Player's Award and Messi won the Ballon D'Or.

Here's to hoping history doesn't repeat itself and we can have a Ballon D'Or midfielder. France Football apologized to Iniesta for not giving him a Ballon D'Or. Well now is their chance to prove they meant it.

Modric FTW. It's his first and last chance to get the Ballon D'Or; he'd be the perfect talent to end the Ronaldo-Messi decade run. Pretty symbolic as well. Kaka handed it over, Modric took it back.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
hardeycute:

They included world cup performances as well. In which case Kroos doesn't even come close.

In terms of talent tho', I think Modric and Kroos are on the same level. It's just the level of energy in Modric is UNREAL. Looking at both of them play, you wouldn't immediately realize Modric is four years older than Kroos.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdamX: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Miremoses1:
I use to think Salah is a Godly fellow, his reaction and expression when Lukita won the award shows the guy is a typical Egyptian fellow. Wicked man grin

The guy is funny sef. What did he do to deserve the award over Modric and CR7 sef? He should jejelly wait his turn. He has a bright chance of upsetting Mbappe and Neymar at least once when the old guard pass the torch.

-Lord
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
DRAW RESULTS:

Group A: Atletico Madrid, Dortmund, Monaco, Club Brugge.

Group B: Barkalona, Tottenham, PSV, Inter Milan.

Group C: PSG, Napoli, Liverpool, Red Star Belgrade

Group D: Lokomotiv Moscow, Porto, Schalke, Galatasaray.

Group E: Bayern Munich, Benfica, Ajax, AEK Athens.

Group F: Man City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim

Group G: Real Madrid, Roma, CSKA Moscow, Viktoria Plzen.

Group H: Juventus, Man Utd, Valencia, Young Boys.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fixture dates:

Matchday one: 18-19 September

Matchday two: 2-3 October

Matchday three: 23-24 October

Matchday four: 6-7 November

Matchday five: 27-28 November

Matchday six: 11-12 December

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Miremoses1:
Egyptians are bad since the day the people of isrealite was enslave
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Miremoses1:
DRAW RESULTS:

Group A: Atletico Madrid, Dortmund, Monaco, Club Brugge.

Group B: Barkalona, Tottenham, PSV, Inter Milan.

Group C: PSG, Napoli, Liverpool, Red Star Belgrade

Group D: Lokomotiv Moscow, Porto, Schalke, Galatasaray.

Group E: Bayern Munich, Benfica, Ajax, AEK Athens.

Group F: Man City, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim

Group G: Real Madrid, Roma, CSKA Moscow, Viktoria Plzen.

Group H: Juventus, Man Utd, Valencia, Young Boys.
I like that our group bro

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Netfilix:
That's what we're saying... Had it been that lukita is a Madrid player right from the start, he would have earned more

I support you bro

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Netfilix:

I love modric but let's not get ahead of ourselves here in what world were xavi and iniesta overrated?,these niggas formed the midfield of a country that won 3 straight international competitions(let's not even talk about their barca career)

8 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Well I just hope we make it out of this group, it won't be easy against Roma and co.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pkasso(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks the voters also took into account the World Cup performances of all 3 players? Because there is no way Modric beats Ronaldo in the usual format.

Well the award has been a consolation prize from time to time. A gifted player gets to escape the shadow of CR7 and Messi once in a while, then one of those two goes on to win the Ballon D'or / FIFA's Best. Iniesta, Ribery and now Modric. I won't be surprised if Ororo goes on to win the remaining awards.

Not taking anything away from Modric though. He is a fantastic player.

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Netfilix:
The Real Madrid party structure has been deployed t ensure this happens

Papa Perez no dey fail
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2018
hardeycute:

Which Kroos?
Abeg just delete that thought ASAP
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2018
LordAdamX:

In 2012, Iniesta won the UEFA Best Player's Award and Messi won the Ballon D'Or.

Here's to hoping history doesn't repeat itself and we can have a Ballon D'Or midfielder. France Football apologized to Iniesta for not giving him a Ballon D'Or. Well now is their chance to prove they meant it.

Modric FTW. It's his first and last chance to get the Ballon D'Or; he'd be the perfect talent to end the Ronaldo-Messi decade run. Pretty symbolic as well. Kaka handed it over, Modric took it back.

-Lord

And its still stays in Real Madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2018
LordAdamX:

They included world cup performances as well. In which case Kroos doesn't even come close.

In terms of talent tho', I think Modric and Kroos are on the same level. It's just the level of energy in Modric is UNREAL. Looking at both of them play, you wouldn't immediately realize Modric is four years older than Kroos.

-Lord

Modric's defensive abilities makes him a better midfielder than Kroos.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2018
The new no7

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Unseen footage of the UCL draw yesterday. Despicable from Ramos again...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mariano's unveiling.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mayoral is now a levante player, good for him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Our club's official page said we have signed Hermoso but deleted it immediately, maybe the deal never work out yet.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Miremoses1:
Our club's official page said we have signed Hermoso but deleted it immediately, maybe the deal never work out yet.
Sold this same guy last season for less than £1m, now you are buying him back for over £10m(Same with Mariano) . After all, it seems Papa Perez is not as smart as we think.

Why not keep Vallejo

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.