Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1170744 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Excallibur(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
FergieRaww:
Quiet first half tho’
Hoping for more action in the second half with Vinicius coming in
grin you asked for it, but trolling aside, marcelo is past it mehn
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
courtois lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
erons22:
courtois lipsrsealed

Courtois gat nothing to do with this today... i mean, penalties are 50/50 and the second goal he did save the first shot but Marcelo was just too lazy to cover the tap in from Portu... it’s not courtois fault, i blame the stupid defensive decisions our defenders take
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
erons22:
courtois lipsrsealed
did you watch the game?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Miremoses1:
did you watch the game?

for sure
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
erons22:

for sure
then you should know courtois wasn't responsible for the two goals we conceded.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by erons22(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
he tried a little am not impressed, Marcelo was woeful he should just remain in bench for now, Alvaro Odriozola was lacking strong features, Gareth Bale came on and missed a one-on-one, Dani Ceballos was anonymous angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Excallibur:
grin you asked for it, but trolling aside, marcelo is past it mehn
What's happening to United is similar to what happened or is still happening to United. Allowing all ur core players grow old without looking for young prime replacements. And the young ones that are making their way to the first team appear not to be good enough.

Ronaldo maybe saw it and ran. Marcelo don finish. Modric nearing the end. By the time Ramos and Modric join the old people's home, too, then, Madrid will be playing like peak Real Betis struggling to make top 4.

But what do i care tho. I'm no Madrid fan and Long May Their Woes Continue. grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lana1:
What's happening to United is similar to what happened or is still happening to United. Allowing all ur core players grow old without looking for young prime replacements. And the young ones that are making their way to the first team appear not to be good enough.

Ronaldo maybe saw it and ran. Marcelo don finish. Modric nearing the end. By the time Ramos and Modric join the old people's home, too, then, Madrid will be playing like peak Real Betis struggling to make top 4.

But what do i care tho. I'm no Madrid fan and Long May Their Woes Continue. grin

Too much trash in this sad

By the end of this current campaign i’ll show you what an in form manure can’t win but a Madrid in bad shape can archive

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
FergieRaww:

Too much trash in this sad

By the end of this current campaign i’ll show you what an in form manure can’t win but a Madrid in bad shape can archive
Lol. Kip shut abeg.

What do you want to win? U wont win the league. U wont win the UCL...unless u guys pay UEFA again. We sha saw how ur game with Ajax went.

U can only hope for a Copa Del Rey IF u get past Barca.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hardeycute(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Vinicius can speak and communicate in Spanish less than 2yrs after signing for Madrid but Oga Bale can't speak after signing 5yrs ago
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lana1:
Lol. Kip shut abeg.

What do you want to win? U wont win the league. U wont win the UCL...unless u guys pay UEFA again. We sha saw how ur game with Ajax went.

U can only hope for a Copa Del Rey IF u get past Barca.

Are you sure you gonna finish top 4 more or less win your league?

If we pay UEFA is it your money? or is your club too poor to pay for it?

In FA Cup do you even have hope of making it through Chelsea to even have the chance to go further?

So i guess you’re the one to keep shut, Madrid no be your mate...

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
FergieRaww:

Are you sure you gonna finish top 4 more or less win your league?

If we pay UEFA is it your money? or is your club too poor to pay for it?

In FA Cup do you even have hope of making it through Chelsea to even have the chance to go further?

So i guess you’re the one to keep shut, Madrid no be your mate...
Insecure Madrid fan. grin grin Where did i compare both clubs??

Top 4 is not sure for numbers 4-6 in the EPL. But United that was 6th and 11 points behind have clawed their way back to 1 point ahead after so many wins.
Whereas ur own club that was 6th found its way to 2nd after a couple of wins because yeye League.

Based on current form United has a better chance of making it past Chelsea unlike Madrid that will always collect from Barca's hands.

But you can keep ranting tho. Reality go soon dawn on ur club
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lana1:

Top 4 is not sure for numbers 4-6 in the EPL. But United that was 6th and 11 points behind have clawed their way back to 1 point ahead after so many wins.
Whereas ur own club that was 6th found its way to 2nd after a couple of wins because yeye League.

Based on current form United has a better chance of making it past Chelsea unlike Madrid that will always collect from Barca's hands.

Abeg carry ur wahala comot from here. All this while wei we d win you no come here oh but today wei we lose you come come here the analyse why we lose. Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lana1:

Funny right?! grin grin just the way Reality dawned on you all after PSG humbling at home cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
FergieRaww:

Courtois gat nothing to do with this today... i mean, penalties are 50/50 and the second goal he did save the first shot but Marcelo was just too lazy to cover the tap in from Portu... it’s not courtois fault, i blame the stupid defensive decisions our defenders take

Very true

However, we've conceded like hpw many penalties this season?

like how many has he dived correctly talkless of saved?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
hardeycute:
Vinicius can speak and communicate in Spanish less than 2yrs after signing for Madrid but Oga Bale can't speak after signing 5yrs ago

its all about the mind and what you see as important.

you refuse to learn the language of your co-worker and expect to exceed expectations on the pitch.

present -impossible tense
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
monerozi5590:

Abeg carry ur wahala comot from here. All this while wei we d win you no come here oh but today wei we lose you come come here the analyse why we lose. Abeg shift.
Weren't you losing before you started winning again?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Barcelona basketball team don beat mumudrid basketball team grin

grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
FergieRaww:

Funny right?! grin grin just the way Reality dawned on you all after PSG humbling at home cheesy
Lost to the better team. We should be doing better than that but can't really complain with that.

No worry. Na here all of us go dey. If una no replace those aging legs in ur team, u stand a chance of going the way of United.

Benzema - 31
Modric - 33 pushing 34 shocked shocked
Kroos - 29
Ramos - 32 pushing 33
Marcelo - 30 pushing 31

That's 50% of your outfield players.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 3:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Why are you guys turning on Bale? I think he has served you well. Very well actually.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2019
FBS:
Why are you guys turning on Bale? I think he has served you well. Very well actually.
bale is only good in a final,apart from that he is unreliable.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Weird AF grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
You guys should be easy on Marcelo. Look at the two goals. What were Varane ,Ramos and Odriozola doing when the ball was crossed into the eighteen yard box?.. Why didn't they head the ball away.

Everybody should be blamed not only Marcelo. Solari too should be blamed for his changes in that game.

Hala Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
monerozi5590:
You guys should be easy on Marcelo. Look at the two goals. What were Varane ,Ramos and Odriozola doing what the ball was crossed into the eighteen yard box?.. Why didn't they head the ball away.

Everybody should be blamed not only Marcelo. Solari too should be blamed for his changes in that game.

Hala Madrid.

Yea i guess i mentioned somewhere that squad rotation might come as a good luck or bad one, now this is it, well we keep moving strong, one bad game shouldn’t ruin the momentum we’ve had
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
monerozi5590:
You guys should be easy on Marcelo. Look at the two goals. What were Varane ,Ramos and Odriozola doing when the ball was crossed into the eighteen yard box?.. Why didn't they head the ball away.

Hala Madrid.
Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2019
madrid5:
bale is only good in a final,apart from that he is unreliable.
Motivation is the issue here, big games brings the best out of him. Some players are just like that. I think he has been very good for Real.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Morata is cursed.

Scored against us and his goal was cancelled by VAR.

Now scores against Juve and his goal was ruled out by VAR.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Athletico Madrid Second leg line up against Juventus grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
Athletico Madrid Second leg line up against Juventus grin grin
they've demolish Juventus....

If you know how glad I am for the victory..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Excallibur(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
Weird AF grin
grin This VAR na comedy. The other day for bundesliga, dem call person from dressing room to play penalty during half time
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
they've demolish Juventus....

If you know how glad I am for the victory..
Juve is out already. No f**king way they will beat ATM and qualify. Even if the match ended in a 1-0 defeat last night I doubt they would overturn it. ATm has the best defence in Europe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (1834) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.