Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,909 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1170870 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Excallibur:
grin This VAR na comedy. The other day for bundesliga, dem call person from dressing room to play penalty during half time
lol, VAR is sh*t especially in Ligue 1. Lot of works needed, if not it will ruin football.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
Juve is out already. No f**king way they will beat ATM and qualify. Even if the match ended in a 1-0 defeat last night I doubt they would overturn it. ATm has the best defence in Europe.
with all the mouth they've make and also going away with our fans..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2019
I thought the only reason we've been making UCL semifinals, finals and wins is because we had Ronaldo? I thought now that we've lost Ronaldo to a team that made 2 of the last 4 UCL finals it means we're now shiit and We'd be dumped out of UCL very early or at least Rubentus - who signed Ronaldo - would go farther than us in UCL? I thought now that they signed Ronaldo they're now favourites and would make the semis at least while we won't make it out of the group stages?

How could this shiit Madrid side who are nothing without a certain Portuguese captain be in the driving seat for making UCL QFs while the already successful Rube who added "best ever UCL player" to their team are now looking all but out of the competition?

Could it be that Real Madrid is bigger than Ronaldo or there's more to our UCL wins than Ronaldo? could it be that the likes of Modrić, Kroos, Marcelo, Ramos, Casimiro, Varane, Carvajal etc are (arguably) the best players in the world in their positions too and put in the work in those UCL wins? could it be that it was a team effort with everyone playing their part? could it be there's much more to winning UCL than sticking a tall hunk Portuguese with six packs upfront?

Just thinking out loud
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
Athletico Madrid Second leg line up against Juventus grin grin

This burst me up big time grin grin grin

but in football you never say never, i’m optimistic CR7 will produce a masterclass in the return leg
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Miremoses1:
lol, VAR is sh*t especially in Ligue 1. Lot of works needed, if not it will ruin football.
at least var also helped us
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

This burst me up big time grin grin grin

but in football you never say never, i’m optimistic CR7 will produce a masterclass in the return leg
for where God forbid bad thing
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
I thought the only reason we've been making UCL semifinals, finals and wins is because we had Ronaldo? I thought now that we've lost Ronaldo to a team that made 2 of the last 4 UCL finals it means we're now shiit and We'd be dumped out of UCL very early or at least Rubentus - who signed Ronaldo - would go farther than us in UCL? I thought now that they signed Ronaldo they're now favourites and would make the semis at least while we won't make it out of the group stages?

How could this shiit Madrid side who are nothing without a certain Portuguese captain be in the driving seat for making UCL QFs while the already successful Rube who added "best ever UCL player" to their team are now looking all but out of the competition?

Could it be that Real Madrid is bigger than Ronaldo or there's more to our UCL wins than Ronaldo? could it be that the likes of Modrić, Kroos, Marcelo, Ramos, Casimiro, Varane, Carvajal etc are (arguably) the best players in the world in their positions too and put in the work in those UCL wins? could it be that it was a team effort with everyone playing their part? could it be there's much more to winning UCL than sticking a tall hunk Portuguese with six packs upfront?

Just thinking out loud
it's all about Team efforts
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Just thinking out loud

Alright, alright we got your drift sir smiley

Of course it’s team effort, that’s definitely true... but you’ve never liked CR7 so i understand your joy in atm beating juve last night, but lemme clear you on something now, don’t you think Ronaldo is one or if not the best player in ucl for a reason? cause those special goals and assists he brought gave us a big edge over others in the champions league, don’t think for one day that without Ronaldo we could have still won all those UCLs cause that’ll be a lie

I just can’t wait for Juve to beat Atlético in the second leg, so that people like you will eat your criticisms on CR7... then we’ll be drawn against Juve in the QF so we’ll get the honors of removing the best player in UCL ourselves cheesy

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
for where God forbid bad thing

Lol the best way for CR7 to be knocked out in UCL should be in our hands, that’s the respect to give to our own legend than let our backyard boys knock out our legend Godforbidt badt thing... then those stoopid clueless cules will now have mouth to say shitty things, no way sire!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

Lol the best way for CR7 to be knocked out in UCL should be in our hands, that’s the respect to give to our own legend than let our backyard boys knock out our legend Godforbidt badt thing... then those stoopid clueless cules will now have mouth to say shitty things, no way sire!
Nigga Ronaldo is no longer with you, cules don't care, they even want him to prosper against Madrid. You are just a cr7 fan. Those are REAL MADRID FANS talking

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
biomustry:

Nigga Ronaldo is no longer with you, cules don't care, they even want him to prosper against Madrid. You are just a cr7 fan. Those are REAL MADRID FANS talking

Pls sir just shut your trash up! thanks...

cules don’t care? say that to yourself or you might as well visit the last page in your thread and see... good!

I’m a CR7 fan and so what? you’re daft for this, everyone gats their own special player and he’s mine, that doesn’t mean that you’re not a fan of a particular club cause you love some other player, chai you’re daft again for this...

Maybe you should stop loving iniesta and Xavi cause they don’t play for your club no more, punk!

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

cules don’t care? say that to yourself or you might as well visit the last page in your thread and see... good!

I’m a CR7 fan and so what? you’re daft for this, everyone gats their own special player and he’s mine, that doesn’t mean that you’re not a fan of a particular club cause you love some other player, chai you’re daft again for this...

Maybe you should stop loving iniesta and Xavi cause they don’t play for your club no more, punk!
But I'd rather have my club player win balon dor, I'm sure you still want ronaldo instead. Anyways I see no reason for insults because 'Ronaldo'
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2019
biomustry:

But I'd rather have my club player win balon dor, I'm sure you still want ronaldo instead. Anyways I see no reason for insults because 'Ronaldo'

I’m sorry sire, but it annoys me when someone questions my loyalty to a certain course, you don’t know anything bout anyone, you don’t have the right to conclude on someone ‘s choice well FYI i’d want someone in my team presently to win balon d’or

cheers! smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
We've now been European Champions for 1,000 days.

Unbelievable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

lolz
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
FergieRaww:

it's just simple,I am zlatan Ibrahimovic fans but that doesn't make me say he should collect balonDOR when my club players are there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
it's just simple,I am zlatan Ibrahimovic fans but that doesn't make me say he should collect balonDOR when my club players are there...

Thank you very much sir, exactly what i’m saying but some kin people no go just cool down understand anything
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

Alright, alright we got your drift sir smiley

Of course it’s team effort, that’s definitely true... but you’ve never liked CR7 so i understand your joy in atm beating juve last night, but lemme clear you on something now, don’t you think Ronaldo is one or if not the best player in ucl for a reason? cause those special goals and assists he brought gave us a big edge over others in the champions league, don’t think for one day that without Ronaldo we could have still won all those UCLs cause that’ll be a lie

I just can’t wait for Juve to beat Atlético in the second leg, so that people like you will eat your criticisms on CR7... then we’ll be drawn against Juve in the QF so we’ll get the honors of removing the best player in UCL ourselves cheesy

Ronaldo by this stage last season had 11 (Eleven) UCL goals. Moves to Rube and so far has 1 (one) UCL goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Ronaldo by this stage last season had 11 (Eleven) UCL goals. Moves to Rube and so far has 1 (one) UCL goal.

This season UCL isn’t as expected for him, but he’s 34 shocked i honestly don’t know how many players his age still performs this way

i think you should change your hatred towards the guy and instead see him as just a UCL rival to us, well i wish him best of luck...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:24am On Feb 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

This season UCL isn’t as expected for him, but he’s 34 shocked i honestly don’t know how many players his age still performs this way

i think you should change your hatred towards the guy and instead see him as just a UCL rival to us, well i wish him best of luck...

I don't hate him, I hate the "Ronaldo fans cum Madrid fans" who put our club down to elevate Ronaldo. who make the other players out like they're average like Real Madrid were Ronaldo and some other scrubs. who would've thought it would be more difficult scoring with matuidi and Khedira compared to Kroos and Modrić? who would've thought scoring would be easier with Carvajal and Marcelo setting you up compared to De sciglio and Sandro?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I don't hate him, I hate the "Ronaldo fans cum Madrid fans" who put our club down to elevate Ronaldo. who make the other players out like they're average like Real Madrid were Ronaldo and some other scrubs. who would've thought it would be more difficult scoring with matuidi and Khedira compared to Kroos and Modrić? who would've thought scoring would be easier with Carvajal and Marcelo setting you up compared to De sciglio and Sandro?

Honestly you’re right sir, there fans who just take CR7 as a god and loves him more than the club but...

why do people join a club in the first place?
why was (is) madrid known as making Galaticos signings?

the truth is that the players brings more fans and viewers to a certain club, so that’s it

I started supporting Madrid February 2009 cause of a certain player grin but today i’m a do or die madridista

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

Honestly you’re right sir, there fans who just take CR7 as a god and loves him more than the club but...

the truth is that the players brings more fans and viewers to a certain club, so that’s it

I started supporting Madrid February 2009 cause of a certain player grin but today i’m a do or die madridista

That "Certain Player" can't possibly be Ronaldo because he wasn't here in Feb 2009

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

That "Certain Player" can't possibly be Ronaldo because he wasn't here in Feb 2009

Actually it was him, i usually sit in the couch back then and watch Man U football with my dad and uncle, we always talk bout the young Ronaldo, then it was already clear he was joining Real, so i said lemme take a look at this real team and see if i’ll join a club that’ll rival my Dad’s club cause then Man U dominated the English league and i so much hated it and loved the fact they’ll lose their bright talented kid to Madrid and so that’s it

I’m sorry for this my long epistle grin just wanted to clarify it

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

that's bad luck bro
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

zlatan perform better at 36
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

Kaka brought me to Madrid the same year, but he is long gone and I also remain part of the whites..

Hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
We all have our reasons to join the whites 10 or more years ago, but what makes us strong is the desire of the club...

Kaka brought me to Madrid and here I am today still part of the whites,we should not let the hatred of one player consume us.Cr7 is gone and yes let's not forget he is a living legend who represented us well..
His fans will hate us,cos they believe Madrid sent him away,but one thing should remain,we cannot list our glory without mentioning Cr7......
What Athletico Madrid did is unprofessional.

Hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Topmaike007:
Kaka brought me to Madrid the same year, but he is long gone and I also remain part of the whites..

Hala Madrid

Hala Madrid smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

Hala Madrid smiley
Hala Madrid wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Topmaike007:
We all have our reasons to join the whites 10 or more years ago, but what makes us strong is the desire of the club...

Kaka brought me to Madrid and here I am today still part of the whites,we should not let the hatred of one player consume us.Cr7 is gone and yes let's not forget he is a living legend who represented us well..
His fans will hate us,cos they believe Madrid sent him away,but one thing should remain,we cannot list our glory without mentioning Cr7......
What Athletico Madrid did is unprofessional.

Hala Madrid

You've spoken well cheesy

Hála Madrid Y Nadas
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
FergieRaww:

You've spoken well cheesy

Hála Madrid Y Nadas
Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Luka Modric and Thibaut Courtois have been recognised by the International Federation of History and Statistics in Football (IFFHS) for their achievements in 2018.

Modric was named the best playmaker and Courtois the best goalkeeper at Real Madrid's Valdebebas training ground on Friday morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1834) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.