Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,377 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1172883 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Miremoses1:
Luka Modric and Thibaut Courtois have been recognised by the International Federation of History and Statistics in Football (IFFHS) for their achievements in 2018.

Modric was named the best playmaker and Courtois the best goalkeeper at Real Madrid's Valdebebas training ground on Friday morning.
we will continue collecting the awards,cos God has made it our birthright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Now lfp has taken our game to midnight again...
I pray we win
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Since we don't have anyone to be competing in goals in Europe, lemme just jejely say Kylian Mbappe is in fine form, i don't mind him winning the European Golden Shoe instead of that midget from blaugrana angry

i'm being optimistic we're gonna sign Mbappe soon, i'm glad he didn't join two years ago, now he has grown matured we should prepare to grab him no matter what it cost than bring in an aging hazard (love the guy tho') but we have Vini and so many wingers already, Mbappe is showing how good a striker he is
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
FergieRaww:
Since we don't have anyone to be competing in goals in Europe, lemme just jejely say Kylian Mbappe is in fine form, i don't mind him winning the European Golden Shoe instead of that midget from blaugrana angry

i'm being optimistic we're gonna sign Mbappe soon, i'm glad he didn't join two years ago, now he has grown matured we should prepare to grab him no matter what it cost than bring in an aging hazard (love the guy tho') but we have Vini and so many wingers already, Mbappe is showing how good a striker he is
Mbappe is wasting his talent in Ligue 1(farmer's league). Thats one of the reasons I believe he won't win any major honour if he stays there, I would love to see him play for us but the reality is he won't leave PSG until his contract runs out . PSG is a GOLDEN PRISON, you can't escape. We all saw what happened with Verratti and now Rabiot. Neymar will also rot there.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Casemiro, who turns 27 today!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Miremoses1:
Mbappe is wasting his talent in Ligue 1(farmer's league). Thats one of the reasons I believe he won't win any major honour if he stays there, I would love to see him play for us but the reality is he won't leave PSG until his contract runs out . PSG is a GOLDEN PRISON, you can't escape. We all saw what happened with Verratti and now Rabiot. Neymar will also rot there.

Have we in the past made a serious offer to PSG for their player and they refused?

Flo.P and Nasser has a good business relationship so it might all work out in the summer 2020 when it will be 1 year left in the kid's contract, so yeah....
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
FergieRaww:

hahaha the midget is winning it....wail loudly
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Excallibur(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2019
FergieRaww:

Just take a chill pill and give the midget extra points next wk

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Ronaldo by this stage last season had 11 (Eleven) UCL goals. Moves to Rube and so far has 1 (one) UCL goal.
Madrid bn dey carry your nigga
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Madrid missing and hating ronaldo at the same time like when your beautiful ex dump you..

Don't quote me ..

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Casemiro(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Miremoses1:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Casemiro, who turns 27 today!

Thanks fam... I will keep on aging like wine, waxing stronger both for Madrid and my lovely country Brasil

cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Casemiro:

Thanks fam... I will keep on aging like wine, waxing stronger both for Madrid and my lovely country Brasil

cool
grin grin I hope you score today
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
GameNight

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
FergieRaww:
GameNight
such a shame Solari doesn't trust Brahim, his not even on the bench.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Miremoses1:

Honestly i don’t blame him or do you expect all 18yr olds in our match day lineups week in week out?

and I heard something like he’s on technical injury list cheesy (don’t know what that means)
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Miremoses1:
I have begin to dislike solari
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
FergieRaww:

Honestly i don’t blame him or do you expect all 18yr olds in our match day lineups week in week out?

and I heard something like he’s on technical injury list cheesy (don’t know what that means)
not only technical it is instrumental that's the Same mistake lopetigui did on Vinicius that made him loose out
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Finally a Striker took our penalty cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
HalfTime

we haven’t had the ball the way we want but good first half anyway smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Vini is a skiller mehn
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
not only technical it is instrumental that's the Same mistake lopetigui did on Vinicius that made him loose out

I’m not a fan of Brahim and there’s nothing Solari is loosing out on, Asensio is on the bench, he should be the first in the pecking order imo

Vazquez is the only fooL i want out of the starting 11 ryt now angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
FergieRaww:

I’m not a fan of Brahim and there’s nothing Solari is loosing out on, Asensio is on the bench, he should be the first in the pecking order imo

Vazquez is the only fooL i want out of the starting 11 ryt now angry
if you see brahim play, you will see what I am talking about
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
FergieRaww:
Finally a Striker took our penalty cheesy
thank God that pinana Man did not take Our spot kick
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
thank God that pinana Man did not take Our spot kick

Paneka you mean cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
FergieRaww:

Paneka you mean cheesy cheesy
yes that's what I mean jaare
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Good day to be taking penalties grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sh*t performance.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
FullTime

not such a good game but 3pts in the bag
well done lads, we should finish work against barka in Copa and league

Hála Madrid

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
From having di maria and bale(healthy bale) in the RW to having Vasquez in the RW as the main starter shows you how the great has fallen.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
At least we got the necessary point.. good work guys
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by karkinase(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
worst and lacklustre Madrid match I've watch in while... just hope they don't take this momentum to Barcelona.... meanwhile Vasquez should just warm d bench for now and Vini shuld be taught on how to make clear cut passes and finishes...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
karkinase:
worst and lacklustre Madrid match I've watch in while... just hope they don't take this momentum to Barcelona.... meanwhile Vasquez should just warm d bench for now and Vini shuld be taught on how to make clear cut passes and finishes...

Did you expect them to play out their hearts today? c’mon they got back to back el’Classicos and an Ajax next week, i understand they needed to save energy for all of that

Let’s just be hopeful for the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1835) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.