Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group (2511 Views)

Photos: Satan worshippers builds Baphomet Statue In USA, christians protest / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9:

that is funny no but my veiws in the video are right wing but they deleted them because i told them i would find where they live and pay them a night cap for there troubles only joking it was about the city life i was on youtube preaching and had a cooking blog but there all gone if you come on face book i will tell you all
sounds cool. i have a business facebook page. will get a personal one this week. so you are a celeb of sorts then ? ahhh there you go with your i will trace you and pay you a visit cry i aint did nothing wrong mayne cry
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: sounds cool. i have a business facebook page. will get a personal one this week. so you are a celeb of sorts then ? ahhh there you go with your i will trace you and pay you a visit cry i aint did nothing wrong mayne cry

no that was a joke?

tracing people i can do i would not take much to find a person i have peoples address on nirland already like the deffender of the evil church you know who mean i have his mobile more but that was just to see who i was talking to he gave me some info so i looked him up because he was part of christ embassy that was the only reason

but you can added me on your business page i can send you files there
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9:

no that was a joke?

tracing people i can do i would not take much to find a person i have peoples address on nirland already like the deffender of the evil church you know who mean i have his mobile more but that was just to see who i was talking to he gave me some info so i looked him up because he was part of christ embassy that was the only reason

but you can added me on your business page i can send you files there
no problems mi amigos. i will. so are you cat stevens ? grin grin grin you know he is a moslem right ?
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: no problems mi amigos. i will. so are you cat stevens ? grin grin grin you know he is a moslem right ?

no i am Israelite bro he does not love the truth i like his music father and son is one of the best
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9:

no i am Israelite bro he does not love the truth i like his music father and son is one of the best

oh yeah cat stevens be jamming
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlGLuRlhW3c
buzugee: oh yeah cat stevens be jamming

yes so what is your business account
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9:

yes so what is your business account
cat doing his thug thizzle. you sure you aint a mossad agent who tryna buss a cap in my butt ? i mean i am encroaching on your territory right ? are you like orthodox or non-orthodox jew ?
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2012
buzugee: cat doing his thug thizzle. you sure you aint a mossad agent who tryna buss a cap in my butt ? i mean i am encroaching on your territory right ? are you like orthodox or non-orthodox jew ?

I am not shin bet or mossed non-orthodox Jew I am Christian Israelite
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9:

really ? you never had a bar mitzvah ?
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2012
crossman9:

hit me up at
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2012
i have added you to my msn

hotmail
live messanger remove your detals from here now
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2012
crossman9: i have added you to my msn

hotmail
live messanger remove your detals from here now
no doubt Chief. Trust all is well.
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2012
that aint my email now so in case if you are tracing me for a butt whooping. you going to have to come to nigeria for that. thats a business partner in england. grin grin
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2012
well i have no reason to trace you i am only at war with crimes embassy

you will even see ringo on my page you know who that is don't you
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2012
crossman9: well i have no reason to trace you i am only at war with crimes embassy

you will even see ringo on my page you know who that is don't you
oh yeah. the bane of your existence. the honorable pastor c - - - - wink
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2012
buzugee: oh yeah. the bane of your existence. the honorable pastor c - - - - wink

i got a new program that will help me rip of dvds to avi file now i will post all the false teaching of pastor chris?

i am converting right now a video to show how the church really works how they attack the people with the truth and you will see how they are brain washed with this hamite?
who is giving us all his spiritaul spam teaching
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by buzugee(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2012
crossman9:

i got a new program that will help me rip of dvds to avi file now i will post all the false teaching of pastor chris?

i am converting right now a video to show how the church really works how they attack the people with the truth and you will see how they are brain washed with this hamite?
who is giving us all his spiritaul spam teaching
HAHAHA actually he aint a hamite. hamites are cushites ( ethiopians, erritreans ), somalians, hausas, fulani, some kenyans, some sudanese. pastor chris is a pure hebrew jew, although he does not know it. he is ibo. this is the etymology of ibo. hebrew - heeboe - eeboe - ibo. colonial masters wittingly or unwittingly morphed the name from hebrew to ibo
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2012
what if i could prove all this false what you are saying what is that worth to you
Re: When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group by crossman9(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2012
i love you bro i will come to your home town one day i know what area you live i am only 170 miles from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assembling Together / Women!!!! The Down Fall Of Pastors / Sexual Practices That Defiles Christian Marriage Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.