Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Watch Youtube Clip Free/with Lower Megabite - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Watch Youtube Clip Free/with Lower Megabite (1088 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Watch Youtube On You BB Free. / Help! I Can't Watch Youtube With My Nokia Phone!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Youtube Clip Free/with Lower Megabite by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
Am very sorry for captring your attention! There is dis question that is bodering my mind since about youtube.
If my megabite remain 1hours to expire d alternative i has is to visit youtube site because it will find straw and suck my MG like blood, so my question is dat is there any way to reduce dis megabite and enjoy watching films from youtube or it will atract lower rate or is their any subscribtion for youtube only. And for those of you using black berry/blue berry can you watch youtube free with ur BIS subscribtion, if not YOUTUBE moderator should find posible solution to this matter pls. Am i the only person experince this problem? share your own opinion and sugest the posible solution to it because i like youtube more than buying casette

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry OS Overhaul, Releases A Fantastic OS Void Of Hanging / To Buy An Ipad Or A Galaxy Tab? / 24 Karat Gold Blackberry Q10 Variant Is In The Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.