Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) (43505 Views)

WRESTLING FANS: Discussion Room. / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by achi4u(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2012
this wwe is too real to be a make believe.we do ague this atimes
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by neyostica: 4:32pm On May 09, 2012
probably: my bro well said. Pls apart frm ch 144 on dstv where else can one watch WWE. I'm really enjoying WWE.
Thats d only channel on dstv bt its 3wks delayed, you can watch live streamin online
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by MRMICKMEN: 4:33pm On May 09, 2012
This thread is for current fans of the WWE which i pride myself as part of the universe,celebrities,members of the army dont play with their events and one otondo from 9ja dey talk of acting.Did u see how brock broke HHH arm? the bone was broken from the kimura arm lock.HHH was there to support Maywhether on saturday with that arm,including 50cent.WWE no be ya mate.Cena is injured, mysterio have been injured for sometime now, evan bourn is injured,both champs are fighting with injury,stonecold stop due to spinal cord,lance storm has lower back spine damage,WHAT do u need again to justify DONT TRY THIS AT HOME,u wan try? u think say if ur head empty u go fit reach there? bella twins sacked, morrison sacked,carlito,jeff,matt,kozlov. U may follow football weekly but i follow wwe 4 times a week,from raw to superstars to NXT to smackdown.and they are better than any blockbuster.in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by lawyer(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2012
Am a TNA impact fan! Its more realistic, bloodier and straight to the point hardcore wrestling compared to WWE. The only time you enjoy WWE is during their payper view events but the weekly smackdown or raw matches are quite a bore, unrealistic and too planned. Apart from Randy Orton, Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes who show elements of seriousness in their matches, the rest are just circus clowns! Koffi Kingston, Santino, Miz, R truth etc! Mscheew!

But TNA impact is the real deal! Makes you remember the wrestling of old in the 80's and early 90s! Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Kurt Angle etc! These guys give you a run for your money and make every experience of watching Wrestling a worthwhile! Although they are beginning to spoil it with Hulk Hogan coming over to introduce WWE stupid fake entertainment style to increase ratings but it will never degenerate to their level!

P:S. I watched the Undertaker Triple H end of an era match, In all my years watching wrestling I have never seen a match that I had to doff my hat for the Undertaker! Despite 1 year absence, he was fitter, more agile, more brutal and tactically aware at his age to beat Triple H to pulp! Even if that match was planned, I would pay money to re-watch it again! Reminded me of the old Dusty Rhodes V Ric flair cage match in the 80s!
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by neyostica: 4:35pm On May 09, 2012
Brock lesnar is the real deal now, but i think wwe shud ban the kimura lock, too painful n dangerous
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by popingo(f): 4:37pm On May 09, 2012
I love wrestling match anytime, anyday. I watch wrestling matches every week, and that makes me cool. The don't not try it at home aspect i have tried it oh, all will suffer according to the world strongest man, Mark Henry.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by MRMICKMEN: 4:39pm On May 09, 2012
LESNER has QUIT the WWE and according to paul heyman this monday he is never coming back
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by blackboi(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2012
graychuks: I HEARD ROCK BEAT JOHN TO STUPOR HOW TRUE IS THIS CLAIM.
all na scriptgrin
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by MRMICKMEN: 4:41pm On May 09, 2012
i love their SCRIPTS
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by blackboi(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2012
lwise: Guys what's d latest,who is the current heavy weight title holder?
Jide Kosokogrin
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by blank(f): 4:44pm On May 09, 2012
I was such a fan of Stone Cold Steve Austin (Austin 3:16). Sigh. Undertaker was my next best. The end of an era match was the end of my watching wwe cos nothing can match it at all. Everything else just seems boring now. So i stopped watching.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Emmysteve(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2012
macen: RVD is now signed to TNA,but if i must say,i am really enjoying the new generation wrestlers, sheamus,the miz,cody rhodes,alberto del rio,sin cara,zack ryder,dolph ziggler,jack swagger,koffi kingston(a ghanian),santino,jinda mahal, cm punk(best in the world), e.t.c. THESE GUYS ARE FUN! and by the way chris jericho(bring down the walls) Y2J is back.
Koffi Kingston is from Jamaica not Ghana
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 09, 2012
MR MICKMEN: This thread is for current fans of the WWE which i pride myself as part of the universe,celebrities,members of the army dont play with their events and one otondo from 9ja dey talk of acting.Did u see how brock broke HHH arm? the bone was broken from the kimura arm lock.HHH was there to support Maywhether on saturday with that arm,including 50cent.WWE no be ya mate.Cena is injured, mysterio have been injured for sometime now, evan bourn is injured,both champs are fighting with injury,stonecold stop due to spinal cord,lance storm has lower back spine damage,WHAT do u need again to justify DONT TRY THIS AT HOME,u wan try? u think say if ur head empty u go fit reach there? bella twins sacked, morrison sacked,carlito,jeff,matt,kozlov. U may follow football weekly but i follow wwe 4 times a week,from raw to superstars to NXT to smackdown.and they are better than any blockbuster.in my opinion

We're just saying its rehearsed or choreographed before the final match. Injuries and concussions sustained during the performance are nothing but collateral damages and a way to earn profits. I'm a WWE fan by the way
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by MRMICKMEN: 4:50pm On May 09, 2012
lISTEN VERY WELL from ghana west africa kofi kingston

1 Like

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by blackboi(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2012
MR MICKMEN: This thread is for current fans of the WWE which i pride myself as part of the universe,celebrities,members of the army dont play with their events and one otondo from 9ja dey talk of acting.Did u see how brock broke HHH arm? the bone was broken from the kimura arm lock.HHH was there to support Maywhether on saturday with that arm,including 50cent.:DWWE no be ya mate.Cena is injured, mysterio have been injured for sometime now, evan bourn is injured,both champs are fighting with injury,stonecold stop due to spinal cord,lance storm has lower back spine damage,WHAT do u need again to justify DONT TRY THIS AT HOME,u wan try? u think say if ur head empty u go fit reach there? bella twins sacked, morrison sacked,carlito,jeff,matt,kozlov. U may follow football weekly but [b]i follow wwe 4 times a week,from raw to superstars to NXT to smackdown.[/b]and they are better than any blockbuster.in my opinion

brainwashed fellacheesy
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by MRMICKMEN: 4:55pm On May 09, 2012
oh damage? i will mistakenly damage ur spine for points,i u will be on wheel chair for the rest of ur life for point,ask Edge he will tell u,ask stone cold he will tell u ,and while he was injured WWE abandoned him just like they did morrison,stone say nobody paid his bills
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by MRMICKMEN: 4:56pm On May 09, 2012
see mallam they talk about brain wey him no get
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by dnklojang: 5:01pm On May 09, 2012
Bigshow is my man
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by denitro(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2012
[size=28pt]THE UNDERTAKER[/size] is the best
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by begwong: 5:04pm On May 09, 2012
Salmoneus: People still watch that garbage?
. . .and what's your favourite garbbage uhn!
Remember,another man's meat is another's otapiapia!
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by begwong: 5:16pm On May 09, 2012
austinsmat: na waoo for this block leaser why do he break triple H arm
He wants to be reckoned with in wwe and he dares no one,the chief operating officer tripple H was no exception.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Joe50(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2012
ordinary ghana guy dey there, but nigeria guy no fit dey there, our own na fraud we sabi do.

1 Like

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by begwong: 5:34pm On May 09, 2012
neyostica:
Thats d only channel on dstv bt its 3wks delayed, you can watch live streamin online
3wks delay on DSTV Then the FTA/MyTv channels are better.Theirs is like a week delay.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by begwong: 5:39pm On May 09, 2012
Emmysteve: Koffi Kingston is from Jamaica not Ghana
Kingston is a Ghanian wit a jamaican reggae musicc appearance tune
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by kombats: 5:54pm On May 09, 2012
koffi kingston na ghana boy no argument check dis [url=en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kofi_Kingston]link[/url]
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by saintneo(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2012
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by blackboi(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2012
MR MICKMEN: see mallam they talk about brain wey him no get
gringrin Excuse ME, are u sayin' sth??undecided
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Akinyemilukman: 6:38pm On May 09, 2012
Yah,thanx 4 bringing dis kind of topic..i love 6 1 9
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by probably: 6:48pm On May 09, 2012
begwong:
3wks delay on DSTV Then the FTA/MyTv channels are better.Theirs is like a week delay.
pls where can one get this. I really do enjoy my wrestling. I even follow them on twitter. On twitter u get d news as its happening
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by lilkech(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2012
achi4u: this wwe is too real to be a make believe.we do ague this atimes

IT IS A PRE-DETERMINED GAME. THE RESULTS AND WINNERS ARE ALL PLANNED OUT BEFORE THE MAIN EVENT. even royal rumble

lets face it, wrestling is a nice "FILM". . . Err, i mean game. Its just that to most people in nigeria its for only the young or young at heart.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Exponental(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2012
Wooooooooow!
So people like wrestling, I'm not alone on mitv 9t shows, nice 2 know.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Olaryeankarh(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2012
UNDERTAKER Appeared in wrestlemania 28 wit his hair shaved. So funny eh! But the guy is a wizard... Imagine how he still persevered and won.

CENA and THE Rock's match up was just a bought game. Cena was paid not to win rock cos it's rocky's hometown (It'll be a shame to be beaten in your hometown) moreover, the board would av warned him not to beat rock cos it was very glaring that cena could av won dat match especially when he put rock to sleep. He knew wat to do to finish rock then but he still held his head down wasting time.
You'd also notice dat cena doesn't imitates people's move but he did it during an important match of wrestlemania. Isn't dat stupid? He was paid not to beat rock jare!

But am happy that in Extreme Rules, Cena BEAT Brock lesnar (Terrorist) even with one arm broken and Randy beat Kane wella!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / DSTV Subscription: Court Stops Dstv From Increasing Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.