Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) (43508 Views)

WRESTLING FANS: Discussion Room. / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 10, 2012
neyostica:
Thats d only channel on dstv bt its 3wks delayed, you can watch live streamin online

I watch 20 minutes delayed wrestling on line at www.telly-tv.com
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by fire4fire: 8:47am On May 10, 2012
I hail all WWE fans in Naija.......Please dont try this at home. I've always tried to give somebody a "CHOKE SLAM" ,men that thing no easy oooooo.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Torch1(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2012
Koolking:

the celtic warrior - sheamus, afta an embarassing 8seconds defeat on 'yes yes yes' lord - d brian @ wrestlemania xxviii

menh! that was so embarassing.. Daniel Bryan wants gudluck kiss but he received badluck kiss...lolz..
I pity her gal friend 4 d embarassment from Bryan after he lost d Champion.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by nkemKalu: 9:42am On May 10, 2012
Hahahahaha.........I dey laugh. Wrestlemania 28...the end of an Era and also the epic match tagged "ONCE IN A LIFE TIME". Anyway, first and foremost, those who think Football is sweeter and more entertaining than wrestling have a right to their choice but one thing is clear that A child who has not tasted bread and says he doesn't like bread is even denying himself the opportunity of coming to like bread. I am referring to those who don't even watch wrestling talk less of coming to like it. For now wretlemania is gone but we are expecting Over the limit in the next couple of days...where injured JOHN CENA the undisputed face of WWE will face MR. EXCITEMENT JOHN LAURENAITES......the Executive Vice President, Talent relations of WWE. Don't forget CENA is likely to face him with his broken arm by BROOK LESNAR (THE PAIN MACHINE) whom the DEVIL LAURENAITES brought to upset JOHN CENA and become the new face of WWE (HE FAILED IN EXTREME RULE AS CENA DEFEATED HIM WITH AN INJURED HAND). DON'T FORGET THAT THIS SAME BRROK LESNAR ALSO BROKE TRIPPLE H'S LEFT ARM AND HAS SINCE RESIGNED FROM WWE AFTER HIS ATROCITIES. THE QUESTION NOW ON EVERY WWE UNIVERSE FAN IS WHETHER JOHN LAURENAITES CAN DEFEAT AN INJURED JOHN CENA IN OVER THE LIMIT THIS MAY 29TH?............HAHAHAHA.....MY SIMPLE ANSWER IS NO WAY...NOT THE LEAST IN A FREE AND FAIR CONTEST DEVOID OF ANY OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE. BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT JOHN LAURENAITES IS LIKELY TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE INTERFER IN THE MATCH LIKE LORD TENSAI ETC. BUT ON ANY GOOD DAY CENA WILL BEAT JOHN LAURENAITES TO STUPOR EVEN WITH ONE HAND TIED ON THE TREE.....HAHHAHAHAHA. BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN NAIRALAND.........WWE IS VERY SWEET AND REAL....JUST TRY TO FOLLOW IT AND U WILL DISCOVER THE SECRET OF ENTERTAINMENT. BEFORE I CONCLUDE THE ROCK GAVE CENA A GOOD FIGHT AND CENA ALSO GAVE A GOOD ACCOUNT OF HIMSELF IN WRESTLEMANIA 28. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE ROCK WON. ROCK UNDOUBTEDLY IS A TRUE AND STRONG CHAMPION.......HE ONCE BEAT HULK HOGAN, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTINE AND SOME OTHER BIG NAMES IN WRESTLEMANIA. HIS REAL NAME IS DWAYNE JOHNSON...THE SON OF THE FAMOUS ROCKY JOHNSON OF EIGHTIES AND NINETY'S WHOSE GRAND FATHER ALSO WAS A WRESTLER. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.......IF U ARE A WRESTLING FAN....COMMON LET'S TALK AND I WILL GIVE U THE LATEST GIST
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Torch1(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2012
fire4fire: I hail all WWE fans in Naija.......Please dont try this at home. I've always tried to give somebody a "CHOKE SLAM" ,men that thing no easy oooooo.
Koolking:
haba bro! You are not a true fan. You dont know ur stars. Kofi is a ghanain not jamaican
Is Booker T from our neighbouring country Cameroun??
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Jlove94(f): 9:55am On May 10, 2012
Koolking:
haba bro! You are not a true fan. You dont know ur stars. Kofi is a ghanain not jamaican
Koolking:
yup he is a jamaican.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Jlove94(f): 9:58am On May 10, 2012
Koolking:
8-)jlove, dont even think about it, rko is my cool but dangerous dude. . .lol
lol. . . He's cool bt damn dangerous, he attacks when u least expect it.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Torch1(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2012
nkem Kalu: Hahahahaha.........I dey laugh. Wrestlemania 28...the end of an Era and also the epic match tagged "ONCE IN A LIFE TIME". Anyway, first and foremost, those who think Football is sweeter and more entertaining than wrestling have a right to their choice but one thing is clear that A child who has not tasted bread and says he doesn't like bread is even denying himself the opportunity of coming to like bread. I am referring to those who don't even watch wrestling talk less of coming to like it. For now wretlemania is gone but we are expecting Over the limit in the next couple of days...where injured JOHN CENA the undisputed face of WWE will face MR. EXCITEMENT JOHN LAURENAITES......the Executive Vice President, Talent relations of WWE. Don't forget CENA is likely to face him with his broken arm by BROOK LESNAR (THE PAIN MACHINE) whom the DEVIL LAURENAITES brought to upset JOHN CENA and become the new face of WWE (HE FAILED IN EXTREME RULE AS CENA DEFEATED HIM WITH AN INJURED HAND). DON'T FORGET THAT THIS SAME BRROK LESNAR ALSO BROKE TRIPPLE H'S LEFT ARM AND HAS SINCE RESIGNED FROM WWE AFTER HIS ATROCITIES. THE QUESTION NOW ON EVERY WWE UNIVERSE FAN IS WHETHER JOHN LAURENAITES CAN DEFEAT AN INJURED JOHN CENA IN OVER THE LIMIT THIS MAY 29TH?............HAHAHAHA.....MY SIMPLE ANSWER IS NO WAY...NOT THE LEAST IN A FREE AND FAIR CONTEST DEVOID OF ANY OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE. BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT JOHN LAURENAITES IS LIKELY TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE INTERFER IN THE MATCH LIKE LORD TENSAI ETC. BUT ON ANY GOOD DAY CENA WILL BEAT JOHN LAURENAITES TO STUPOR EVEN WITH ONE HAND TIED ON THE TREE.....HAHHAHAHAHA. BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN NAIRALAND.........WWE IS VERY SWEET AND REAL....JUST TRY TO FOLLOW IT AND U WILL DISCOVER THE SECRET OF ENTERTAINMENT. BEFORE I CONCLUDE THE ROCK GAVE CENA A GOOD FIGHT AND CENA ALSO GAVE A GOOD ACCOUNT OF HIMSELF IN WRESTLEMANIA 28. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE ROCK WON. ROCK UNDOUBTEDLY IS A TRUE AND STRONG CHAMPION.......HE ONCE BEAT HULK HOGAN, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTINE AND SOME OTHER BIG NAMES IN WRESTLEMANIA. HIS REAL NAME IS DWAYNE JOHNSON...THE SON OF THE FAMOUS ROCKY JOHNSON OF EIGHTIES AND NINETY'S WHOSE GRAND FATHER ALSO WAS A WRESTLER. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.......IF U ARE A WRESTLING FAN....COMMON LET'S TALK AND I WILL GIVE U THE LATEST GIST
Cena has finally smelled what the Rock has been cooking but i never thought dat the Rock will beat Cena..
And in the other match between Triple H and Undertaker.. If not for Shawn Micheal that intervened do u think HHH would have hit Undertaker's skull with that Hammer??
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Eddy2010(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2012
Any wik i mis Monday night Raw wil be like a Hell in a Cell for me. Even if i cant get d DVD sharply, i get the full match reports on wwe.com. But wait oooh, can it be said that lesner has realy quit? Hav we forgoten John Laryngitis is stil holding sware as manager of both Raw and Smack dow. That guy can come back any moment. I see a devil in him. He don't undastand wwe is for entertainment, and not real fight Lesner think wwe is ufc. Anyway, thank God he is atleast out of sight for now. As for John Laryngitis(nt the real name bt wat i cal him), until wwe board relief him of dat managerial post which he is messing up, they stand the chance of loosing fans in great number. And that spells doom for their business. But Why is it all wwe returnees have their eyes on Cena? Chek it. Kane, Lesnar, Rock, and i even read that The Animal Batista is fuming up, sending warning signals to the Cenation Leader that he is on his way back to end cena's era. They wan kill dat guy 4 lìfe?
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 10, 2012
Salmoneus: People still watch that garbage?
undecided
Salmoneus: People still watch that garbage?
typical nigerian
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by jeff2010(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2012
na wa people dey use dia money dey buy wrestling....e beta make i go watch naruto
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Eddy2010(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2012
jeff2010: na wa people dey use dia money dey buy wrestling....e beta make i go watch naruto
one problem with 9jans is they dnt read and undastand instructions. The thread instructions says its for WWE FANS. so if you arent a fan, why stressing ur fingers typing in this thread plz for crying out loud?
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by probably: 10:36am On May 10, 2012
nkem Kalu: Hahahahaha.........I dey laugh. Wrestlemania 28...the end of an Era and also the epic match tagged "ONCE IN A LIFE TIME". Anyway, first and foremost, those who think Football is sweeter and more entertaining than wrestling have a right to their choice but one thing is clear that A child who has not tasted bread and says he doesn't like bread is even denying himself the opportunity of coming to like bread. I am referring to those who don't even watch wrestling talk less of coming to like it. For now wretlemania is gone but we are expecting Over the limit in the next couple of days...where injured JOHN CENA the undisputed face of WWE will face MR. EXCITEMENT JOHN LAURENAITES......the Executive Vice President, Talent relations of WWE. Don't forget CENA is likely to face him with his broken arm by BROOK LESNAR (THE PAIN MACHINE) whom the DEVIL LAURENAITES brought to upset JOHN CENA and become the new face of WWE (HE FAILED IN EXTREME RULE AS CENA DEFEATED HIM WITH AN INJURED HAND). DON'T FORGET THAT THIS SAME BRROK LESNAR ALSO BROKE TRIPPLE H'S LEFT ARM AND HAS SINCE RESIGNED FROM WWE AFTER HIS ATROCITIES. THE QUESTION NOW ON EVERY WWE UNIVERSE FAN IS WHETHER JOHN LAURENAITES CAN DEFEAT AN INJURED JOHN CENA IN OVER THE LIMIT THIS MAY 29TH?............HAHAHAHA.....MY SIMPLE ANSWER IS NO WAY...NOT THE LEAST IN A FREE AND FAIR CONTEST DEVOID OF ANY OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE. BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT JOHN LAURENAITES IS LIKELY TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE INTERFER IN THE MATCH LIKE LORD TENSAI ETC. BUT ON ANY GOOD DAY CENA WILL BEAT JOHN LAURENAITES TO STUPOR EVEN WITH ONE HAND TIED ON THE TREE.....HAHHAHAHAHA. BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN NAIRALAND.........WWE IS VERY SWEET AND REAL....JUST TRY TO FOLLOW IT AND U WILL DISCOVER THE SECRET OF ENTERTAINMENT. BEFORE I CONCLUDE THE ROCK GAVE CENA A GOOD FIGHT AND CENA ALSO GAVE A GOOD ACCOUNT OF HIMSELF IN WRESTLEMANIA 28. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE ROCK WON. ROCK UNDOUBTEDLY IS A TRUE AND STRONG CHAMPION.......HE ONCE BEAT HULK HOGAN, STONE COLD STEVE AUSTINE AND SOME OTHER BIG NAMES IN WRESTLEMANIA. HIS REAL NAME IS DWAYNE JOHNSON...THE SON OF THE FAMOUS ROCKY JOHNSON OF EIGHTIES AND NINETY'S WHOSE GRAND FATHER ALSO WAS A WRESTLER. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.......IF U ARE A WRESTLING FAN....COMMON LET'S TALK AND I WILL GIVE U THE LATEST GIST
. Pls give me detailed gist of "end of an era" match. I missed wrestlemania 28
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by ipasco: 10:48am On May 10, 2012
probably: . Pls give me detailed gist of "end of an era" match. I missed wrestlemania 28
go and buy the DVD or visit www.wwe.com for full details
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by ipasco: 10:53am On May 10, 2012
WWE fan for life

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by probably: 10:55am On May 10, 2012
Eddy2010: one problem with 9jans is they dnt read and undastand instructions. The thread instructions says its for WWE FANS. so if you arent a fan, why stressing ur fingers typing in this thread plz for crying out loud?
pls ignore d ignorant fellow. My dad wey b prof still dey enjoy WWE. There s nothing better than wrestling. Nothing
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by ipasco: 10:56am On May 10, 2012
you can follow john cena on twitter @johncena

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by MRMICKMEN: 11:18am On May 10, 2012
[b]dolwell@yahoo
they were sacked for no reason,EVE was jealous of them and she is now assisting the general manager,so she can hire or fire
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by innocent82: 11:36am On May 10, 2012
Proudly Team Bring it!!!.......Bleep Cenation!!!
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by queenyetty09(f): 11:38am On May 10, 2012
styles2009: Someone forgot andrew the GIANT tongue
LMAO abeg na which generation of wwe u be?
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2012
RED DEVILS: No Wrestler can ever be like John Cena ever

YOu are right about it sir. I love everything about him. He is charismatic. He epitomises his slogans: Respect, Hustles and Loyalty. I am a proud member of Cenation.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2012
olatiler: http://www.frendz4m.com/forum/showforums-37-20.htm

wow dude, you are game. I doff my hat for you. You follow wwe like twitter. I thought it was just me
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2012
Emmysteve: From next year, i want to go back to watching wristling FULL TIME. Can anybody pls tell me which decorder to buy that shows live matches? .... Waiting.

Supersport on DSTV decorder for WWE matches, Startimes Setanta Africa for TNA live matches.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2012

Nkem, you are 3 much. Well said. You are an ardent follower. I bet Mr. excitement has a game plan for that match. I wish there was a condition to that match; if john cena beats him, he loses his office as the GM monday raw and friday smackdown. I wish teddy long could be reinstated after 'over the limit' bouts.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2012
B.o.o.t to a.s.s.es of anti-wwe
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2012
B.o.o.t to a.s.s.es of anti-wwe
I don't miss Monday Night Raw and Friday Smackdown
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by nkemKalu: 1:03pm On May 10, 2012
Hello my Fello WWE Fans.......a guy wants to know why all the wrestlers are after the CENATION LEADER.....pls get the gist. CENA has won the WWE championship belt 10 (Ten) good times and ultimately has become the most decorated WWE star. In the history of WWE no star has ever won the tittle that number of times and he is the highest paid WWE star and the current face of WWE with lots of juicy contracts. Infact he is currently the biggest money spinner for WWE and to his own pocket too. However, anybody that holds the WWE title automatically gets a bigger pay in WWE (just as Punk is among the highest paid now in WWE). Be that as it may, it presupposes that for any incoming star to prove himself and be taken serious, u must challenge the biggest Star. Imagine the type of attention Brook Lesnar would have gotten if he had challenged WOO WOO WOO -ZACK RIDER? People would have automatically written him off. That's why all the stars including The animal -BATISTA, the ROCK and the rest wants the head of the CENATION LEADER.

Back to wrestlemania 28......I totally believed that TRIPPLE H would have hit undertaker with the hammer if not for the intervention of Shawn Michaels. This is because, if had had watched the build up to that match....TRIPPLE H never wanted that match in the first intance but was forced into it cos of shame and pride and he ultimately built up courage and was determined to end the era. However, I personally knew that undertaker wanted a revenge on TRIPPLE H as he could not walk out of the ring with his two legs after the Wrestlemania 27 match. And TRIPPLE was so proud of his performance even though the undertaker defeated him. But again, undertaker wanted to reitire after 20-0 of wrestlemania which has never been achieved by anybody on earth. Not forgetting that Undertaker had told 'the GAME' and Celebrial assassin that Shawn his friend was and will ever remain better than him, this prompted the GAME to accept the challenge and fight the UNDERTAKER. Well at the end UNDERKER -THE DEAD MAN was triumphant and the GAME never made it out of the ring with his two legs.....hahahahahah. That is UNDERTAKER FOR U....THE PHENOM, THE DEAD MAN, THE MOST FEARED AND RESPECTED MAN IN WWE HISTORY WHO ONCE BEAT THE CENATION LEADER LIKE A BABY IN WRESTLEMANIA 20. (sorry FOR THE OLODOS WHO DO NOT KNOW THE NAMES AND ACRONYMS OF THE SUPERSTARS LIKE THE CELEBRIAL ASSASIN) I will not explain that and if u want to know.....pls become a fan of WWE......hahahahahahah. GOODLUCK JONATHAN TO ALL OF U.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Sike(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2012
Bookmarked
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2012
nkem Kalu: Hello my Fello WWE Fans.......a guy wants to know why all the wrestlers are after the CENATION LEADER.....pls get the gist. CENA has won the WWE championship belt 10 (Ten) good times and ultimately has become the most decorated WWE star. In the history of WWE no star has ever won the tittle that number of times and he is the highest paid WWE star and the current face of WWE with lots of juicy contracts. Infact he is currently the biggest money spinner for WWE and to his own pocket too. However, anybody that holds the WWE title automatically gets a bigger pay in WWE (just as Punk is among the highest paid now in WWE). Be that as it may, it presupposes that for any incoming star to prove himself and be taken serious, u must challenge the biggest Star. Imagine the type of attention Brook Lesnar would have gotten if he had challenged WOO WOO WOO -ZACK RIDER? People would have automatically written him off. That's why all the stars including The animal -BATISTA, the ROCK and the rest wants the head of the CENATION LEADER.

Back to wrestlemania 28......I totally believed that TRIPPLE H would have hit undertaker with the hammer if not for the intervention of Shawn Michaels. This is because, if had had watched the build up to that match....TRIPPLE H never wanted that match in the first intance but was forced into it cos of shame and pride and he ultimately built up courage and was determined to end the era. However, I personally knew that undertaker wanted a revenge on TRIPPLE H as he could not walk out of the ring with his two legs after the Wrestlemania 27 match. And TRIPPLE was so proud of his performance even though the undertaker defeated him. But again, undertaker wanted to reitire after 20-0 of wrestlemania which has never been achieved by anybody on earth. Not forgetting that Undertaker had told 'the GAME' and Celebrial assassin that Shawn his friend was and will ever remain better than him, this prompted the GAME to accept the challenge and fight the UNDERTAKER. Well at the end UNDERKER -THE DEAD MAN was triumphant and the GAME never made it out of the ring with his two legs.....hahahahahah. That is UNDERTAKER FOR U....THE PHENOM, THE DEAD MAN, THE MOST FEARED AND RESPECTED MAN IN WWE HISTORY WHO ONCE BEAT THE CENATION LEADER LIKE A BABY IN WRESTLEMANIA 20. (sorry FOR THE OLODOS WHO DO NOT KNOW THE NAMES AND ACRONYMS OF THE SUPERSTARS LIKE THE CELEBRIAL ASSASIN) I will not explain that and if u want to know.....pls become a fan of WWE......hahahahahahah. GOODLUCK JONATHAN TO ALL OF U.

kiss kiss kissNkem, nkem. . .i am so in love with you. +1000. Pls drink beer and f**k fear
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2012
Jlove_94: yup he is a jamaican.

Nope my Jlove, Kofi's real name is Kofi Sarkodie-Mensah. What does mensah tells you? kofi kingston is his stage name.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2012
Torch1: Is Booker T from our neighbouring country Cameroun??

nope, booker T is AA
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 10, 2012
Olaryeankarh:
CENA and THE Rock's match up was just a bought game. Cena was paid not to win rock cos it's rocky's hometown (It'll be a shame to be beaten in your hometown) moreover, the board would av warned him not to beat rock cos it was very glaring that Cena could av won dat match especially when he put rock to sleep. He knew wat to do to finish rock then but he still held his head down wasting time.
You'd also notice dat cena doesn't imitates people's move but he did it during an important match of wrestlemania. Isn't dat stupid? He was paid not to beat rock jare!

But am happy that in Extreme Rules, Cena BEAT Brock Lesnar (Terrorist) even with one arm broken and Randy beat Kane wella!

Brock Lesnar thrashed John Cena like a kid. I've never seen my guy Cena that helpless! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.