Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) (43504 Views)

WRESTLING FANS: Discussion Room. / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by lalaboi(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2012
Anymore WWE Fans in the house? grin
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Ivynwa(f): 4:20am On Nov 17, 2012
I didn't know that you guys already have a thread running on WWE and I opened another one https://www.nairaland.com/1099506/wwe-wrestlings-chat-up-anybody#12915737.Good to see WWE Fans here. Okay I am here now to chat WWE but where is everybody?

Whew I just finished watching one now and wasn't happy that that very aggressive Sheamus beat up Big show for me in their car pack. I know that he is getting his revenge from Big show no doubt. The divas also fought now and Eve my girl was teamed against Lyla(another favorite diva of mine)'s team and it was a pity Eve's team got beaten by one onye acho akpo obi lady (white gangsta lady like that) hahaha.

The John Cena, Aj lee saga is still brewing----they both got bursted with AJ lee telling Vicky that she isn't going to lie that John Cena is only her friend and that nothing inappropriate has happened between them and by the time Vickie started playing seductive Aj sent to John Cena to the public. Aj gave herself out by asking in anger "You hacked John Cena's phone?"-----drama, drama. WWE raw is one amazing show where anything happens and I liiiiike to watch it.

The other day Kofi came out to defend Randy Orton and ended up getting paired with him and making them loose the match. He is strong and beating up everybody but was careless and they used that on him to win him. It was good of Randy to forgive him knowing that he came out to defend him. Kofi gave a good match today and his careless cost him the match again. Poor there, all muscle and strength yet losing his matches nowadays.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Ivynwa(f): 4:31am On Nov 20, 2012
Who else is watching this AJ/John Cena drama as it unfolds day after day? Mind blowing! Love in WWE Raw! AJ/John Cena love nwantinti. grin Loling
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by rockbase360: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2013
I use to like the franchise when it known as WWF in the 90's. Most people like me already moved on. UFC!!!!!
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by rabalord(m): 12:01am On Jan 27, 2013
Pls how can I watch the royal rumble live? Any TV station showing it in Naija? I think it's 4am Monday morning nigerian time
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Dogzimalon: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please what time do dstv show monday nite raw here in nigeria
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Odunharry(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
tday is wrestlemania...i opend a thread 4 dat match..bt i was bannd by anti spam bot...i tot it wud make frntpage so that oda lovers of d game who are nt aware wl knw...
Update cming
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2013
Watched the wrestlemania and it lived up to expectations, unlike last year's editions.

In other to avoid getting banned, I will not post any spoilers for the sake of those that haven't watched it yet, except to say that the "Phenom lives on!"
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Iamowomizz: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Am new here a huge wwe fan,die hard mizfit #Anticenatilldeath follow me on twitter @iamowomizz or add me on 2go [owomizz]
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by nkemKalu: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2013
Dogzimalon: Please what time do dstv show monday nite raw here in nigeria
....Sundays from 4.p.m check out e.tv channel 250
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Iamowomizz: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Would every please shut the Bleep up bcuz am one of the craziest wwe fan
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Odunharry(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2013
Iamowomizz: Would every please shut the Bleep up bcuz am one of the craziest wwe fan
funi u..i watch mnday night raw n friday night smack dwn weekly
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by AskProf: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2013
nkem Kalu: Let me give u a tip of RANDAL KEITH (POPULARLY KNOWN AS RANDY ORTON) -THE APEX PREDATOR...THE VIPER....MAST OF RKO. One of the most feared and reverred member of the WWE. This guy was born on 1st April 1980 making him to be only 32years this year. He became the youngest WWE superstar to hold the World heavy weight title at the age of 24. His grand father, Father and Uncle were wrestlers and he is the 3rd generation of wrestlers to come out of that family. His grand father is popularly known as 'COWBOY BOB ORTON and his UNCLE is BArry Orton....he was born in 1958. As far back as 2006, Randy Orton was very friendly with EDGE and they formed a group called RATED-RKO and they used it to terrorise their perceived enemies and opponents and ofcourse they were the bad boys of WWE then. Two of them won the WWE TAG team championship in 2006. In 2007 RANDY won 2 WWE titles in one night in two separate fights. He fell apart with EDGE and went ahead to join forces with CODY RHODES and TED Dibiasse to form the Legacy group. They were simply hated by the WWE UNIVERSE as they were nothing but brutes. They were the bad boys of WWE then. They were even attacking Hall of famers and bigger super stars. RANDY ORTON -THE VIPER has won a total of 11 (eleven) WWE championship titles. 3 times as WWE world heavyweight champion, Six times WWE champion (the most coverted), intercontinental title (One time) and WWE Tag team championship with EDGE one time. He is also the winner of 2009 Royal rumble. He is married to SAMANTHA SPENO in 2007 After abusing and harrassing many DIVAS in WWE. He is tough, strong but DEADLY......and above all...he is my guy too.

Correction: He is Randal Keith "Randy" Orton... Father, Robert Keith Orton (Bob Orton, Jr) better kwown as ""Cowboy" Bob Orton" was also a wrestling heavyweight/ Hulk Hogan contemporary, and so was his grandfather, Robert Dale "Bob" Orton ( "Bob Orton, Sr"winkJuly 21, 1929 – July 16, 2006.

1st photo is Bob Orton, Jr/ Randy's father, while 2nd photo is his grandfather, Bob Orton, Sr, RIP

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Anuoluwap(m): 12:43am On Oct 20, 2013
Thread dull tell mods to take it to frontpage for more attention no one noticed this thread
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Odunharry(m): 1:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Anuoluwap: Thread dull tell mods to take it to frontpage for more attention no one noticed this thread
ok
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by SalC: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Iamowomizz: Am new here a huge wwe fan,die hard mizfit #Anticenatilldeath follow me on twitter @iamowomizz or add me on 2go [owomizz]
#cenafanalltheway#
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by naptu2: 4:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Bobby Lashley vs Ultimate Commander @ Oriental Hotel, Lagos on Friday December 6th, 2013.

https://www.nairaland.com/1539437/osita-offor-defends-wrestling-title
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2013
naptu2: Bobby Lashley vs Ultimate Commander @ Oriental Hotel, Lagos on Friday December 6th, 2013.

https://www.nairaland.com/1539437/osita-offor-defends-wrestling-title
going by the ticket prices, its ridiculously expensive... What are the promoters thinking?
Its not as wresting has much popularity in the country, except they ain't expecting much crowd because of the choice of venue
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by naptu2: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2013
Ogbeche77: going by the ticket prices, its ridiculously expensive... What are the promoters thinking?
Its not as wresting has much popularity in the country, except they ain't expecting much crowd because of the choice of venue

Location and value of the naira.

Ticket prices used to be more affordable in the past (70s, 80s and early 90s) when wrestling promotions were staged at massive venues on the mainland (National Stadium, etc). The number of spectators could easily cover the cost of bringing in foreign wrestlers. The naira also had more value then.

Major events like music shows and now wrestling have been moved away from the mainland (National Theatre, National Stadium, etc) because of security concerns. They are now staged at more expensive venues in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki and of course, the ticket prices have gone through the roof.

The promoters of this event have secured the backing of major organisations, businessmen and governments and I guess they hope that these businessmen and officials from these organisations would help to fill the seats. Some tickets have been bought and are being given away by radio stations and sponsors.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by elampiro(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2013
nkem Kalu: My friend Innocent wants to be a WRESTLER and needs an advice........hahahaha....in my dictionary nothing is impossible and if u can dream it then u can achieve it. It is that simple. Some one in this forum has given u some tips which I tend to agree on but unfortunately, the sports is not developed at all in Nigeria. And I believe that is why many still believe it is fake and does not exist and whatever they do their is acting. This is not true. It is never acting....U must first of all be a risk taker, U must be strong and have guts and most importantly have the ability to endure unimaginable pains. As I am talking to u now REY MYSTERIO has been out of action for 9months due to injury he sustained in the hands of ALBERTO DEL RIO who happens to come from the same country with him (MEXICO) This is because that thing they do that entertains u tears their body apart but it is one of the most rewarding and paying careers of our time. They are paid even much more higher than footballers and Basket ballers. Let me give u a clue on how POWER MIKE started and he remains the only one that made wrestling famous in NIGERIA bringing in some notable wrestlers like Mighty Igor, MIL Mascaras, Ali Baba of Lebanon, Dick the BULL DOG BROWER, BUDDY ROSE, MICHAEL HAYES, THE MONGOLS, CARLOS COLON AND THUNDERBOLT wILLIAMS etc. tO Lagos Nigeria in the early or Mid 70s.

Power MIKE or MICHAEL OKPARA (real name) was born in Anambra State in 1939. He was very strong naturally and at very early stage of his life started doing some unimaginable things like Lifting 4 (four men at a time), bending six inches nails with bare hand and breaking COCO nuts with his bare hands too. Later he started engaging several men in bouts at a time and was always winning. So this made him a local champion who could go out and display strength in public. People were also giving him token on watching his exploits. He was then called a 'SUPERMAN'. Later, he made his way to GREECE with the Igwe of ONITSHA then where he was spotted by a LEBANESE called KALIE ABDUKALIE who now trained him as a wrestler. After the training, he now started wresting in GREECE and was then known as a GREEK wrestler. It was later he now travelled to BRITAIN to fight. He fought with people like POWER JACK, ALI BABA, JOHNNY KWANGO, JOSEPH KOVACS JOHN TIGER of Canada etc. He became the AFRICAN WRESTLING CHAMPION and later WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT champion. He retired from active wrestling and became a promoter bringing in those wrestlers I mentioned to Nigeria for the first time. But after him nobody, I mean, no one in Nigeria has taken over the mantle from him. May be, we wait for people like U INNOCENT. But I will advise u keep training, keep pushing and try to travel abroad for training. There are no facilities here and u 'll hardly get sponsors here. Ofcourse, our people like where the soup is done so that they will get return on their investments quick quick. Hahahah.....hope u understand. But keep on trying. GOOD LUCK and not the JONATHAN TYPE....ooooo Also remember that in the developed countries there are Wrestling Schools scattered all over where u can go and learn the tactise. Bye.

You are a wrestling guru.

But I diasgree with you that wrestlers earn higher than footballer. John Cena won't even earn close to Fernado Torres or Robin Van Persie.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by deebrain(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Cm punk, kindly put an end to the madness of the shield at TLC December 15th. amen.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by SalC: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
deebrain: Cm punk, kindly put an end to the madness of the shield at TLC December 15th. amen.
Amen.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by techsparkhub: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Hello quyz Follow dis link to join Wwe fanz lodge official whatsapp Grup, itz fhun don't miss out

https:///IUxbFBp6l9D29FhajHWeut
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by roakim(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
When and where can I watch WWE on Tv?
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Chydobe: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Watch WWE Network Live on Android

To Enjoy the WWE Network experience, you must have installed the free WWE app on your android device running Android OS 4.1 or higher. You must also have subscribed for WWE Network.

To install the free WWE app on your device Visit Google Play Store, search for WWE, Select the WWE app and click install or click here.

Note : Set your preference to automatically update to ensure you always have the latest version of the app. To achieve this :

go into the Google Play Store, Select my Apps from the menu.
Press the Menu button of your device and check the Auto-update box

Click on link below to watch. First month is for free

http://www.newzified.com/how-to-watch-wwe-network-on-xbox-playstation-ios-android-windows-devices/

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Chydobe: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Well, this isn't actually a bad idea, it would be an awesome experience for WWE Fans all over the world. The approximately, $10 monthly will definitely be worth it if you are a die hard fan and, besides, WWE offers great entertainment, and the interesting part is, you could opt out of the service at will. No binding contract.

However, if you aren't sure about what to expect, you have a free month trial, yeah subscribe now and enjoy a free month trial version, then you could decide to be billed for the next month or cancel out the service. Although , the WWE Network app has some issues with freezing and glitches currently, it would be resolved in a very short period of time.

Click on link below for more info

http://www.newzified.com/watch-wwe-online-how-to-watch-wwe-free-wwe-network-%e2%94%82wwe-network-cost/

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / DSTV Subscription: Court Stops Dstv From Increasing Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.