Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Do Men Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Do This? (6753 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / For The Men : Pls Why Do Men Do This ? (see Pic) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
ijebabe:

Just when i take a breath, another of ur comments comes up. LMAO! Women are only humans and men are giant d.icks! Dont mean to generalise.
Women are dumb humans if so. . . No offence! cheesy This magnitude of "dumb" is so NOT acceptable!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
Onegai: You meet a guy. He comes off as a player, you run. He pursues, you run harder and faster. You play all sort of tricks to get rid of him "come and meet my folks, be in a committed relationship with me before sex". He swears that he wants a good girl and you're it. You tell him "sure, but no sex." Afterall you've been celibate for years without him, and you assure him there's no need to spend his money, please don't try and buy you.

He chases you, and you meet a friend or two, or his coworkers. You begin to trust and let your guard down. The sex happens.

All of a sudden, this nigger realises you're childish. And gosh, so over-emotional. He asks for a break. You're in tears and you're begging and pleading,
wondering why he won't even accept the fact that he's partly to blame for the fights, as it takes two to play with one's emotions. But no, if in a conversation, he says there's no problem in double dating and you tell him you will deal with him should he dare, he hears "She will kill me, omo, run". He's treating you like you slept with his bestie, rather than you just deleted him off your bb. He ignores you, you ask what's wrong, no answer. Then you try and move on. And he blasts you for daring such. You try and resolve this and he says it's always your fault.

"Why did you delete me?? You're a child"

You finally agree on a break. You send messages during that time, he replies sporadically. Yet if he sends you a "Hi" and you don't reply, pepper will pour down the BB line. He strings you on, over and over, and you fall. After all, he knows you don't have experience in dating, whilst he's dated the whole world. Everyone advises you to blank him, but you reason "we're mature adults, we should be able to talk, we had no real problems". But one day, you've finally had enough, and you leave. Then one of two things happen:
He hears you're moving into a new relationship, sends you message to try and see if you are still keeping his spot open, then comes on NL asking how to get you back or
He comes on NL, to complain bitterly that there are no good girls

The reason I'm asking is that I know sooo many guys doing this, it's no longer funny. And it's always the same crap, and almost a year later, if they could put their pride away or confirm she still likes them, they would beg the chick. So why not focus on the job in the first place?

interesting...
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
sexkillz:
Characteristics of foolish girls. . .
Any girl that lets her guard down, sex happens and then she cries wolf is a what? A FOOL! Clamp your legs shut and see if the other nonsenses will follow. You don't foolishly open your legs heavenward for a guy who is smarter than your dumb arse, foolishly fall in love because he promised you love in return for sex, and then, get so emotional after you have realized the magnitude of your stupidity and foolishness that cannot be compartmentalized, and finally open a dumbassed infectious thread on NL, and ask the dumbest of all dumb questions "Why do men do this?" Do what? What men? How many men? You should rather look in your mirror and ask yourself why the bloody hell you were so foolish to fall for a line that is older than my great granddfather. Ask the man that fccked you up for some explanation, and quit opening quintessentially hopeless and pathetically st[b]u[/b]pid threads all over NL, asking questions like a foolish teenager that just lost her virginity. . .

ZIP UP & SHUT UP Gaddammit! kiss
kiss

hmmmm....interesting.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by coogar: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
Onegai: You meet a guy. He comes off as a player, you run. He pursues, you run harder and faster. You play all sort of tricks to get rid of him "come and meet my folks, be in a committed relationship with me before sex". He swears that he wants a good girl and you're it. You tell him "sure, but no sex." Afterall you've been celibate for years without him, and you assure him there's no need to spend his money, please don't try and buy you.

He chases you, and you meet a friend or two, or his coworkers. You begin to trust and let your guard down. The sex happens.

All of a sudden, this nigger realises you're childish. And gosh, so over-emotional. He asks for a break. You're in tears and you're begging and pleading, wondering why he won't even accept the fact that he's partly to blame for the fights, as it takes two to play with one's emotions. But no, if in a conversation, he says there's no problem in double dating and you tell him you will deal with him should he dare, he hears "She will kill me, omo, run". He's treating you like you slept with his bestie, rather than you just deleted him off your bb. He ignores you, you ask what's wrong, no answer. Then you try and move on. And he blasts you for daring such. You try and resolve this and he says it's always your fault.

"Why did you delete me?? You're a child"

You finally agree on a break. You send messages during that time, he replies sporadically. Yet if he sends you a "Hi" and you don't reply, pepper will pour down the BB line. He strings you on, over and over, and you fall. After all, he knows you don't have experience in dating, whilst he's dated the whole world. Everyone advises you to blank him, but you reason "we're mature adults, we should be able to talk, we had no real problems". But one day, you've finally had enough, and you leave. Then one of two things happen:
He hears you're moving into a new relationship, sends you message to try and see if you are still keeping his spot open, then comes on NL asking how to get you back or
He comes on NL, to complain bitterly that there are no good girls

The reason I'm asking is that I know sooo many guys doing this, it's no longer funny. And it's always the same crap, and almost a year later, if they could put their pride away or confirm she still likes them, they would beg the chick. So why not focus on the job in the first place?

diary of a mad black woman!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by wolexojo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
DailyNews: In every relationship that failed, the girl should be blamed outrightly, u know y? cos if she didn't accept the guy into her life, who is he to hurt her? and u know what again? girls in nigeria, always accept a guy for a date out of selfish desires & ruthless wants & immediate gratification, and on the long run they start to cry wolf that all men are bad, where was that proven & written down? y must u compromise your value, love for God with the dumbness to have sex to protect a futureless relationship? finally, girls only pray when choosing a husband, though not all, but they hardly or never pray when choosing a boyfriend becos they chose boyfriends out of material quest & selfish desires, and after they must have been well dealt with, used several times & dumped, they turn to monalisa and become born agains to lure innocent men into their dubious net, it doesn't always work! always make the right choice first, stop accepting worthless guys out of ur selfish desires and u won't have any need or reason to cry. real, decent, well to do guys that need u, u don't always give em time or chance, but u go fall cheaply for unworthy guys, so why are u shouting??
So on point!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 01, 2012
NAIRALANDERS LIKE FORMING AND PRETENDING AS IF THEY ARE HOLY
@ sexkillz, let me ask u, are u a virgin, are u a saint, hv u ever dated a girl at all?
@ all nairaland guys, are all of u holy ,@ the females hv u never made a mistake, is every female on nairaland a virgin?

PLEASE LETS STOP FORMING AND PRETENDING ON NAIRALAND, LIKE WE ARE SAINTS, MANY GUYS HERE IN NAIRALAND ARE CULPRITS OF USING GIRLS AND DUMPING THEM, AND MANY LADIES HAVE FALEN INTO THAT MISTAKE.

GIVE ADVICE WELL AND STOP INSULTING PEOPLE WHO POST COMMENTS, IF U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SHUT UP.

ALSO I DONT BELIEVE AN APOLOGY OF TWO MONTHS IS TOO MUCH, DO U KNOW WHY?
ONE CHARACTERISTIC OF A TYPICAL NIGERIAN GUY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A NICE LADY IS AND IT WAS A VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, AFTER THEY DUMP U, WHETHER THEY SLEEP WITH U OR NOT, WILL COME BACK AND BEG LATER.I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT.
ONCE I LOOK FORWARD I NEVER LOOK BACK, SO IF AFTER TWO MONTHS OF APOLOGY U STILL REFUSE, I WILL FIND MY WAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK NO MATTER WHAT.
SO IN MY OPINION IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP,A SERIOUS ONE, AND YOU ARE THE CULPRIT WHO OFFENDED THE GUY, DROP YOUR PRIDE AND BEG,AND DONT SLEEP WITH HIM, AND IF AFTER A LONG TIME OF PLEADING, NO RESPONSE, LET HIM GO, IF HE COMES ,LATER, TELL HIM, I HAVE MOVED ON.
SIMPLE!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 01, 2012
rayblue: NAIRALANDERS LIKE FORMING AND PRETENDING AS IF THEY ARE HOLY
@ sexkillz, let me ask u, are u a virgin, are u a saint, hv u ever dated a girl at all?
@ all nairaland guys, are all of u holy ,@ the females hv u never made a mistake, is every female on nairaland a virgin?

PLEASE LETS STOP FORMING AND PRETENDING ON NAIRALAND, LIKE WE ARE SAINTS, MANY GUYS HERE IN NAIRALAND ARE CULPRITS OF USING GIRLS AND DUMPING THEM, AND MANY LADIES HAVE FALEN INTO THAT MISTAKE.

GIVE ADVICE WELL AND STOP INSULTING PEOPLE WHO POST COMMENTS, IF U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SHUT UP.

ALSO I DONT BELIEVE AN APOLOGY OF TWO MONTHS IS TOO MUCH, DO U KNOW WHY?
ONE CHARACTERISTIC OF A TYPICAL NIGERIAN GUY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A NICE LADY IS AND IT WAS A VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, AFTER THEY DUMP U, WHETHER THEY SLEEP WITH U OR NOT, WILL COME BACK AND BEG LATER.I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT.
ONCE I LOOK FORWARD I NEVER LOOK BACK, SO IF AFTER TWO MONTHS OF APOLOGY U STILL REFUSE, I WILL FIND MY WAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK NO MATTER WHAT.
SO IN MY OPINION IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP,A SERIOUS ONE, AND YOU ARE THE CULPRIT WHO OFFENDED THE GUY, DROP YOUR PRIDE AND BEG,AND DONT SLEEP WITH HIM, AND IF AFTER A LONG TIME OF PLEADING, NO RESPONSE, LET HIM GO, IF HE COMES ,LATER, TELL HIM, I HAVE MOVED ON.
SIMPLE!
Will you shut up? What's this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by ijebabe: 12:34pm On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
Will you shut up? What's this nonsense?
I wonder, so what would they call what we had grin
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 01, 2012
ijebabe:
I wonder, so what would they call what we had grin
Ask am o. . .
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by bernfame(f): 1:34pm On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
Stop accusing me. sad

But its true na
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 01, 2012
bernfame:

But its true na
What is true? sad
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by bernfame(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
What is true? sad

About your comments being mean. Just take it easy on people...with emotional issues.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 01, 2012
bernfame:

About your comments being mean. Just take it easy on people...with emotional issues.
Who?
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by bernfame(f): 2:20pm On May 01, 2012
sexkillz:
Who?

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 01, 2012
bernfame:

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by supertop7: 2:28pm On May 01, 2012
can u pls summarise the story?
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by bernfame(f): 2:41pm On May 01, 2012
sexkillz: .

U sabi find trouble o... smiley
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Killz3(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2012
supertop7: can u pls summarise the story?
The story is about dumb girls who are thoroughly deceived by their boyfriends, and then they come online to blame "all men" for being so dumb! cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by tellwisdom: 5:21pm On May 01, 2012
sexyshitz, u dis gayy goat. growup and stop being stupidd at all time angry angry
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Tyche(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2012
coogar:

diary of a mad black woman!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by bukatyne(f): 6:12pm On May 01, 2012
@onegai: ow re u? there re some things i've noted n i don't know if it would help to prevent future occurence of such. 1. i don't know wat u mean by a man 'coming off as a player' but i believe u must be familiar wit a guy b4 he approaches u so meetin in d eatery, street, bus etc is out for me. b4 a meaningful relationship can commence, they should be sincere friends who re open to each other to an extent. 2. if a gal knows a man to be a player, then she shouldn't bother. 3. playin hard to get doesn't make a gal look more 'decent' 4. if they re not friends, she should insist on beingfriends wit NOTHING attached n mean it. 5. don't go about sayin things u don't mean or know that u can't do. don't lie or be ready to be a 'woman' of ur words esp when it comes to d issue of sex n virginity. be principled n make compromises witout breakin them. 6. know when a relationship is not working anymore. don't keep clingin to a person that is no longer interested. i hope this helps. later. take care
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Amya(f): 6:57pm On May 01, 2012
@killz, the way you blab sometimes is becoming really offensive. You think you know so much, while in reality you know so little.

There's a reason women are called the weaker sex, and it's got nothing to do entirely with physical strenght. Women unlike men are ruled my the heart and not by the head. That makes them more emotional than logical. That's just part of their biological make-up. They tend to fall in love so easily. It doesn't make them foolish. They tend to put their whole heart into a relationship and believe men are sincere as they are. It doesn't make them less of a person. Unfortunately, some guys take advantage of the vulnerability of womenfolks and break the heart of these women. They shouldn't be mocked and insulted, rather they should be sympathized with. It's not their fault they are like this. This is why a woman whose heart's been broken many times, may still broken till they find that exception in the menfolks.

For all selfrighteous females who think sex is the do all and be all, Your heart can still be broken whether or not sex is involved.

P.S I enjoy sex for what it is, I don't see it as a prize for a deserving male. Sexual attraction and emotional feelings are two different ballgame altogether
For women too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Rad1cal: 7:25pm On May 01, 2012
Where is that killzshit, if i knew you in person, i would show you what it means to be a tough man.

You feel acting tough on the internet carresses your ego,

wait till you meet a real man offline and let's see how tough a man you would be.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Rad1cal: 7:28pm On May 01, 2012
tellwisdom: sexyshitz, u dis gayy goat. growup and stop being stupidd at all time angry angry

You dey mind that goat, where dey always form internet area father angry
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Fulaman198(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2012
This is why everyone MEN and WOMEN should save themselves for marriage, this is the kind of thing that happens when you do not listen to the Lord. I myself I have my woes and flaws, I do watch things I should not watch, but people need to start blaming themselves for their faults.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by slimyem: 7:54pm On May 01, 2012
Amya: @killz, the way you blab sometimes is becoming really offensive. You think you know so much, while in reality you know so little.

There's a reason women are called the weaker sex, and it's got nothing to do entirely with physical strenght. Women unlike men are ruled my the heart and not by the head. That makes them more emotional than logical. That's just part of their biological make-up. They tend to fall in love so easily. It doesn't make them foolish. They tend to put their whole heart into a relationship and believe men are sincere as they are. It doesn't make them less of a person. Unfortunately, some guys take advantage of the vulnerability of womenfolks and break the heart of these women. They shouldn't be mocked and insulted, rather they should be sympathized with. It's not their fault they are like this. This is why a woman whose heart's been broken many times, may still broken till they find that exception in the menfolks.

For all selfrighteous females who think sex is the do all and be all, Your heart can still be broken whether or not sex is involved.

P.S I enjoy sex for what it is, I don't see it as a prize for a deserving male. Sexual attraction and emotional feelings are two different ballgame altogether
For women too.
true and nicely put together!
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Fulaman198(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2012
Amya: @killz, the way you blab sometimes is becoming really offensive. You think you know so much, while in reality you know so little.

For women too.

This is false, you are trying to imply men can not be emotional too. Yes men and women do have their differences, but women should also put themselves at fault for choosing the bad guy. The woman is to blame as much if not more for her poor choices and decisions.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Killz3(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2012

For women too.
Story Story. . .
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by PapaCrotch: 9:10pm On May 01, 2012

For women too.

~Killz~:
Story Story. . .

where is goldieluks? are these not the two schemers who ganged against you in dec claiming you is not intelligent.now they are fighting.asko! goldieluks dont worry god will continue to deal all the members that wish you bad. you have been noticing the turn of event on nl. that is what happens to fake callous members. get a life members, this is just the beginning as you have all refused to be productive with your time.
Re: Why Do Men Do This? by Killz3(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2012
Papa Crotch:

where is goldieluks? are these not the two schemers who ganged against you in dec claiming you is not intelligent.now they are fighting.asko! goldieluks dont worry god will continue to deal all the members that wish you bad. you have been noticing the turn of event on nl. that is what happens to fake callous members. get a life members, this is just the beginning as you have all refused to be productive with your time.
You are so dumb, you don't know the meaning of "Fight". Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla / How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? / Why Is It So Difficult To Have A Decent Conversation With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.