Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help (2710 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help by Zi: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
ifyalways: @OP,what else do u want to hear?
Some women are horrible as singles but change for the better once married.

Yeah, so so true. Remember Kendra (and the playboy mansion)?
Re: Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help by tasandra: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
Op,u can marry her if u want...but goodluck because,u are goin to need it. smiley dat 1 wen dey lie,even carry God book??goodluck ones again grin
Re: Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2012
arapoa: MBJ, i dont get your last paragraph.

it meant that: no matter how long she begs, no matter how many babies she brings to this world, it will never change the fact that she is a liar, a cheat etc. so many demons out there have babies, and it certainly doesnt change the fact that they are demons!

yes, stay in the child's life, but cut all romantic ties with the mother, and hope that the kid wont inherit any traits from his mother.
Re: Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help by Luchitec(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dude, don’t marry out of sympathy o! Marriage is not a bed of roses, and you want a confirmed liar to compound your woes? Good luck.
Re: Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help by kaze4blues(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dtermin d paternity of d child 2ru a dna test. She is nt a wife material so u need nt tak a dangeros risk
Re: Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help by 9lifes(m): 1:27am On Apr 29, 2012
@OP,it seems you don't know what u want.Even if the child is yours,it is not a most to marry her especially when her flaws are disturbing.

I cannot live with a lier,it is very stressful analyzing everything coming from a lier.Swearing by the bible means nothing,it is just a book.

Something is wrong somewhere,u don't sound like a very matured person..just saying.
Re: Is She A Wife Material? Pls Help by otokx(m): 3:30am On Apr 29, 2012
the poster should marry that girl, they are one and the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would My Husband Watch Pronographic Films? / I Warned Her To Stop Cheating On Her Husband: Hear Her Reply. / Pls Ur Urgent Advice Is Needed To Save A Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.