Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week (929 Views)

Guys!!! What Are Your Expections When Receiving A Female Visitor / My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week / My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week by Derin007: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2007
I am in a dilemma: My boyfriend recently had a female visitor from delta and she actually stayed over at his place for a whole week. He didnt inform me about the visit and i only found out when they both came to visit me.The most annoying thing is that he comes in the company of this girl whenever he is coming over to my place and they go out together whenever they leave my place. All through her stay, he never allowed me to visit him but would rather come around to see me.In all sincerity, the girl told me on the first visit that she has heard so many nice things about me from the guy which she didnt specify. Anyway i discovered the day the girl left his place that he has been the one responsible for her staying for a week because each time the girl wanted to leave he keeps begging her to stay{all these from his inbox and outbox}.Would u believe that i asked him for money and he told me he didnt have, that infact the girl was the one responsible for all the spending that took place all through her visit. Do you think i should just bow out of this relationship because really i started taking my mind away from him ever since.
Re: My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week by iice(f): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2007
Looking forward to see if all you posts on NL will only be exactly this one post.
Re: My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week by chukz4real(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2007
@Poster
Do u love him?
Do u trust him?
Have u ever done similar thing to him?
How and where did u meet him?
Who initiated ur relationship with him?

Ur reply to these questions will go a long way to enable me make my contributions.

Cheers!
Re: My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week by ifeoluwa29(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2007
Thanks Chucks for your concern
YES I love him
YES I trust him
It has never even crossed my mind to do such a thing to him
We met each other, no third party actually introduce one to the other
He actually was the one who made me this committed cos he kept hammering on the need for me to be committed and he kept commitment was the most important thing in every relationship

Ure deeply appreciated!
Re: My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week by Derin007: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2007
Thanks Chucks for your concern
YES I love him
YES I trust him
It has never even crossed my mind to do such a thing to him
We met each other, no third party actually introduce one to the other
He actually was the one who made me this committed because he kept hammering on the need for me to be committed and he kept commitment was the most important thing in every relationship

Ure deeply appreciated!
Re: My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2007
@poster
i can see you using two different ids. shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Had A 'female' Visitor For One Week by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2007
I asked in your other post if by any chance your boyfriend is an Officer

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Want To Introduce Guys To Their Families First? / Attention: Uk Adult Please Educate Yourself About Uk Sexual Offences Act 2003 / Can You Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.