Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (5728 Views)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / 10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 / How To Look HANDSOME in 2013:: 5 Major Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2012
The more important question is, 'Can you dare?' grin
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Fulaman198(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2012
It is never ok to hit a woman. A man who physically hits a woman is a weakling/coward. The best thing to do with a troublesome woman is ignore her.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 9:02pm On May 01, 2012
ok then, so why do women respect you more when u slap them with back hand?? they dont even talk back (no oofeinsese) undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 9:04pm On May 01, 2012
talina: @ topic, No

which NO?? undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Fulaman198(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ok then, so why do women respect you more when u slap them with back hand?? they dont even talk back (no oofeinsese) undecided

A real man is respected if he pays no attention to the woman. Ignore her and she will start to think you are losing interest in her and may think you may go elsewhere for affection if she doesn't shape up.

Slapping a woman is unacceptable no matter what she does.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 9:26pm On May 01, 2012
Fulaman198:

A real man is respected if he pays no attention to the woman. Ignore her and she will start to think you are losing interest in her and may think you may go elsewhere for affection if she doesn't shape up.

Slapping a woman is unacceptable no matter what she does.

ermm Bro, chicks of nowadays have no manners. 4real. You call a chick and she says; fak OFF. what do u do? buy her flowers? call the police? sue her? or report her to immigration? where is the respect? undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Fulaman198(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2012
Mr..Cork:

ermm Bro, chicks of nowadays have no manners. 4real. You call a chick and she says; fak OFF. what do u do? buy her flowers? call the police? sue her? or report her to immigration? where is the respect? undecided

If she treats you like that, discuss the issue with her, tell her you don't like her treating you in such a manner. If she refuses to change her ways my bro then look for someone else who is kinder and sweeter.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 10:52pm On May 01, 2012
bro have u met Mrs Chima? after she says: good morning, she starts cussin!! undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Fulaman198(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2012
Mr..Cork:
bro have u met Mrs Chima? after she says: good morning, she starts cussin!! undecided

Those are the kind of women that you ignore and look for someone else if she is really like that and treats you harshly ROFLL.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by toyemz(f): 11:27pm On May 01, 2012
^^^
just for your information
you are giving precious words of advice to a 'he-hen,male chicken' who has a very tiny space for a brain
He wont b able to comprehend the advice you are giving or the direction you intend for him to take
dont waste your time
His level of thinking is just one and only one way
e no pass that

just so you know
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 11:37pm On May 01, 2012
toyemz: ^^^
you are giving precious words of advice to a 'he-hen,male chicken' who has a very tiny space for a brain
He wont b able to comprehend the advice you are giving or the direction you intend for him to take
dont waste your time
e no pass that

just so you know

Brother fula. bro u see what am talking about? two men are talkin and Toyem come outter no where and interupt!! Madam tozizi, aint you gots food to cook or plates to wash?? undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Candyness(f): 12:17am On May 02, 2012
what kind of childhood did u have?
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by toyemz(f): 4:04am On May 02, 2012
Brother fula. bro u see what am talking about? two men are talkin and Toyem come outter no where and interupt!! Madam tozizi, aint you gots food to cook or plates to wash??

shaking my head vigorously

No oh
Na one man and a c.ork dey yarn oh

which day you become man
abeg who promote you?
for dream

keep dreaming for there-shey rain and sun dey sweet you now as you dey doze
festival go soon come and the chase go begin,dis year sha you must enter that pot
bunzunru
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by KevinII(m): 4:19am On May 02, 2012
Candyness: what kind of childhood did u have?
erm, maram candyness i like ur crib. maram pls dont be anger, can i come inside? i want to show you something
PS: am army boy too. cheers
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by KevinII(m): 4:20am On May 02, 2012
toyemz:

No oh

which day you become man
abeg who promote you?
for dream

festival go soon come and the chase go begin,dis year sha you must enter that pot
bunzunru
maram toyams pleese interpret. cheers
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by KevinII(m): 4:21am On May 02, 2012
toyemz:

No oh

which day you become man
abeg who promote you?
for dream

bunzunru
maram toyams pleese interpret. cheers
mr rooster, you see your life for outside?
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Nobody: 5:21am On May 02, 2012
Mr..Cork:

wife? Bro the chick aint even feelin you (no oofeinsese) undecided

grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 02, 2012
Take her into the court room, tell her her breath stinks, watch her be rude, then slap her.

The judge will answer your question.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 02, 2012
toyemz: ^^^
dont waste your time
e no pass that

just so you know

lol
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by maclatunji: 4:58pm On May 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: Well..... if my brudas wife attempt to slap him ,ma fuckkkk ee up! angry angry angry angry angry

But! its wrong for a guy to hit woman.

So guys liv d job for ur female relatives or friends ok! cheesy cheesy

What if your brother's wife is a better fighter? No be for mouth O. Women can be troublesome but if you put them in their place they will adjust so no need to slap or hit them. When they start their drama just ignore them and if they get physical, disarm and overpower them. If you don't know how, learn.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 9:32pm On May 02, 2012
Yield:

lol

ha ha ha. very funny! angry
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 9:41pm On May 02, 2012
so How comes women are no longer obidient? you cant even send a woman to fetch water anymore. she will cuss u out. is it a black thing?
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by flexshop(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2012
Mr..Cork:

so How comes women are no longer obidient? you cant even send a woman to fetch water anymore. she will cuss u out. is it a black thing?

Who opened the zoo for dis bush gorilla...no offeinse angry angry
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 7:57pm On May 03, 2012
***maybe the makeup they sell in Nigeria make there face look hard. Its made in India*** (no ofeinsese) undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by maclatunji: 9:48pm On May 03, 2012
I know where to come when I want to LMFSO. Cork never disappoints. This guy is a real piece of work.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Boxer007(m): 12:52am On May 04, 2012
my ex slapped me sometime ago and i must confess it turned me on. it did.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Fulaman198(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2012
Boxer007: my ex slapped me sometime ago and i must confess it turned me on. it did.

If a woman slaps a man that's a different scenario (it's because it doesn't even hurt to begin with). On the other hand, women are precious and can be hurt badly if you slap them, so don't slap your woman my brothers.

Remember, we are the Male Lion and are supposed to be protecting our queens.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by richy5(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2012
just passing by
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 7:51pm On May 04, 2012
Fulaman198:

If a woman slaps a man that's a different scenario (it's because it doesn't even hurt to begin with). On the other hand, women are precious and can be hurt badly if you slap them, so don't slap your woman my brothers.

Remember, we are the Male Lion and are supposed to be protecting our queens.

bro black women are difficult to protect. all they do is cuss u out. No respect! angry
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Fulaman198(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2012
Mr..Cork:

bro black women are difficult to protect. all they do is cuss u out. No respect! angry

Not all black women are this way, you must be meeting the wrong black women
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 9:25pm On May 08, 2012
Fulaman198:

Not all black women are this way, you must be meeting the wrong black women

Bro have u meet Mrs Chima or any of the Nairaland females? Trussss me, you will hate black women! undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by toyemz(f): 10:03pm On May 08, 2012
@Mr redneck

Bro have u meet Mrs Chima or any of the Nairaland females? Trussss me, you will hate black women!

and which one have you met?
see as ya mouth dey run in all directions on NL
im sure for real life,you are one of those guys that cant even say hello to a woman(black or white) talkless of yarning with her!

thank God for the virtual world,even fly go adopt the shape of human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Crusade Presents "Every Stupiditie In My Blood Must Die" / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Weight Loss By Stripping To Her Full Naked / Do Ladies Like Guys Who Are Aggressive In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.