Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (5650 Views)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / 10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 / How To Look HANDSOME in 2013:: 5 Major Tips!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 10:29pm On May 08, 2012
toyemz: @Mr redneck

and which one have you met?
see as ya mouth dey run in all directions on NL
im sure for real life,you are one of those guys that cant even say hello to a woman(black or white) talkless of yarning with her!

thank God for the virtual world,even fly go adopt the shape of human being
ooo

ya mouth?? O lord hav mercy. Anyways, Sweery Toyem, when waz the last time a guy bought u flowers? dont lie. By the way, I dont mean flowers for cookin soup! undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by toyemz(f): 10:42pm On May 08, 2012
^^^

FYI,
I dont do flowers,Im one of them that appreciates them where they grow and not in a vase in my home
so those who know me,know that as a fact
so that question cant apply to me
you on the other hand
have you ever in your life given anyone some flowers?
and i dont mean those that grow in your backyard where you and your other goatee friends chew on daily?
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 12:22am On May 09, 2012
tomyez. sweeery which celebrity as u as ugly as? 50sent?? undecided
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by toyemz(f): 12:29am On May 09, 2012
you
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Fulaman198(m): 5:03am On May 09, 2012
toyemz: @Mr redneck

and which one have you met?
see as ya mouth dey run in all directions on NL
im sure for real life,you are one of those guys that cant even say hello to a woman(black or white) talkless of yarning with her!

thank God for the virtual world,even fly go adopt the shape of human being

I am one of those guys mademoiselle, what are you trying to imply grin ?
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by MrCork17: 7:37am On May 09, 2012
bro u see what am talkin about? WOMEN? They cant even obey without complainin. NO RESPECT!! angry
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Boxer007(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Ok, we all no women can be annoying, lack respect, not too trusted, faragulated, rude, talkative, sinkalative and too nagging. So is it ok to slap a women in the face once in a while so they can respect u? Please advise. matured response only. No attitude please. cheers !! angry

YOU MUST NEVER HIT A WOMAN.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by segzicres(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
Lwkmdt. This mrcock is a serious case. Though i support you unto fetching water sha.
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by drnoel: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Ok, we all no women can be annoying, lack respect, not too trusted, faragulated, rude, talkative, sinkalative and too nagging. So is it ok to slap a women in the face once in a while so they can respect u? Please advise. matured response only. No attitude please. cheers !! angry
b4 nko, where else do u want to slap her?
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 11, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Curried lobster!
Re: Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2013
I think i prefer Barrack Obama handling of Iran. As he will always say, The United State prefer diplomatic solution. But all options (millitary) is on the table. Forget all these theories that a man should never hit a woman. It is bullshit. The most impotant thing is that it should be your last option. Some ladies will never respect you if they dont seee the violence in you. And I bet you, most ladies are like that. Just forget what they say. Most women will respect a man who hits them when they provoke him repeatedly and he hits them as last option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Love Letter / Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? / Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.