Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago (32525 Views)

You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Barywhyte(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2012
alj harem:

No one is scared of disintegration but the question is

Would disintegration solve the problem ?

It will solve the current problem if @ all it happen. Ofcourse other issues/problems will come up. Am not an advocate of disintegration but there is no better time other than now for these 160M pple to sit down and discuss wether or not they want to continue to live together. It is a time bomb; it will surely explode. Nigeria is founded on falsehood and that fake foundation has to be dismantled and rebuilt.

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 01, 2012
JaaizTech:
Can you SWEAR by your God that you saw Muslims jubilating, or this is just a figment of your imagination. Christians have ranted these bullshit about virgins in heaven than I ever heard any Imam preach.Christians even give you the numbers of the virgin, that you wonder if they read it in the Bible or something. In fact I am not sure if I have ever heard any Imam preach about the 72 virgins you all talk about. What the Quran describes is the bounties of paradise amongst them are extremely beautiful fair females with wide, lovely eyes ... these are the rewards for anyone who makes paradise and not a reward for a suicide bomber like you all concoct. If Adam had eve in paradise, then what is all the hullabaloo about having virgins in paradise!

Q56:12-38 In the Gardens of Delight(Paradise); ... they will be on thrones woven with gold and precious stones... immortal boys will go around them (serving)... and with fruits (of different kinds) they may choose; And with flesh of fowls that they desire; And (there will be) Hur (fair females) with wide lovely eyes (as wives);Like the preserved pearls ... And on crouches or thrones raised high. Verily, we have created them (maidens) of special creation; And made them virgins ; Loving (their husbands only) and of equal age; For those on the right Hand(those in paradise)
Bros walahi u wuld hv left us with the previous notion we hd,so na chicken and women dey make una kill una self,fair women?! Lmao, chei I don suffer!

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by thehomer: 12:26pm On May 01, 2012
Where are the Emirs, traditional rulers, local government chairmen, state senators, state governors and others? Are they sleeping? Or have they traveled to Saudi Arabia to pray? Haven't they bruised their foreheads enough?
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by ochukoccna: 12:44pm On May 01, 2012
LeoMax: Why are we so scared to disintegrate ? There is a peaceful way of doing that under the supervision of UN.
UN ke?
Those diplomatic jacka$$es? shocked shocked shocked shocked
UN is the new Berlin Conference of the 1880's. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They can't even come to a resolution on Stria collectively for over a year now.
What of Bahrain: forgotten by the Arabs while EU and America conveniently overlook what is going on there. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Wonder why this world has no justice. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by baslone: 12:52pm On May 01, 2012
Jakumo:

Why that inordinate, voyeuristic emphasis on sex y'all ? What the phuck is up with that ? Isn't it enough to have fifteen wives and countless concubines in real life, without then drooling over fictitious virgins y'all hope to meet after death ? Is sex after death ALL you muffugus ever think about ?

SEX NO BE SMALL THING!!!!

Even God orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were
taken to be forcibly r.aped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside
the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly r.ape her and make her your wife!

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by ochukoccna: 12:53pm On May 01, 2012
thehomer: Where are the Emirs, traditional rulers, local government chairmen, state senators, state governors and others? Are they sleeping? Or have they traveled to Saudi Arabia to pray? Haven't they bruised their foreheads enough?

I believe you are inferring Northern leaders by the above.
Are they not all in on the act?

“Let each regional groupings collaborate to create a community of interest to manage the natural and human resources, and become creative and more productive.
“Let each state call its conference and begin to relegate the centre.”
“Begin to engage in policies that reduce the ability of the central government to impede the development of the constituent parts,” --Wole Soyinka

The above is the best suggestion to stop and reverse the current rot Nigeria finds herself in.
That is assuming we want to keep Nigeria one. wink wink wink
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Leyelyzo: 12:58pm On May 01, 2012
signified: He that is gentle to the brutal will end up being brutal to the gentle”

which verse of what particular allusion is that?
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Dainfamous: 1:06pm On May 01, 2012
Barywhyte:

It will solve the current problem if @ all it happen. Ofcourse other issues/problems will come up. Am not an advocate of disintegration but there is no better time other than now for these 160M pple to sit down and discuss wether or not they want to continue to live together. It is a time bomb; it will surely explode. Nigeria is founded on falsehood and that fake foundation has to be dismantled and rebuilt.
i think it is time for every body to go their own way i see one Nigeria as devils plan to suck enough innocent blood.....
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by rolander: 1:09pm On May 01, 2012
rastamouse: Light will definetely shine on darkness. This madness cannot continue forever. I know that the LORD will repay these guys back in their own coins.

I pray for the souls of those who have been needlessly massacred by these thugs since they started this nonsense. A word of advise to everyone is "Live today like Boko Haram is going to strike you the next hour." Prepare because if you should be a victim of these senseless bombings anytime soon, what account will you give GOD?
am sure de ve no account.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by ekwynwa: 1:27pm On May 01, 2012
bakila:

Is that blast, the only thing that happaned in kano today? Have you ever lived your village? Like the IG said criminal and hoodlum have too much attention, encouraging wannabes. If they leave to your village you will kill them there with juju, cutlass and guns.

dry grass chewing cow, shameless animal angry
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by lacasa: 1:45pm On May 01, 2012
Fools Įƭ was Α. RAID ON Α SUPPOSED BOMB MAKING FACTORY.

Nigerians get time gan ooo

Joblessness worse pass cancer
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by SagMai: 1:52pm On May 01, 2012
It is now very clear to every Nigerian that have sense that CAN, PDP and some ruthless northeners (Muslims & Christians) are behind the issue of BH! The fact is that there are alot of bastards, bunch of nonsense behind keyboards in NL that can not even think like a human to reason matters always commenting because they are hungry to type without knowing the effect of the nonsense flowing out of their mouth!I dont know what religious philosophy they use to comment! Of course it is neither Islamic nor Christianity.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 01, 2012
Not until we do sometin abt dis bunch of alimanjiris,naija cant b safe
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by kay1one(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2012
Gaiden k:
Bros walahi u wuld hv left us with the previous notion we hd,so na chicken and women dey make una kill una self,fair women?! Lmao, chei I don suffer!
LWKMD!!!!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Barywhyte(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2012
Da infamous: i think it is time for every body to go their own way i see one Nigeria as devils plan to suck enough innocent blood.....

I partially share ur idea in the sense that I haven't seen a country/region worldwide with a near-equal proportion of Muslims and Christians co-habiting peacefully. If we are fortunate to have courageous and responsible leadership who will bring us economic and political prosperity, maybe half of this conflict would have been solved.but what about religion? as we can see, it is a powerful weapon in the hands of politicians. I don't want 2 c Nigeria breakup even though I really don't like the country but we have one peaceful option: Sovereign National Conference. It z the only way out.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Piyke: 5:13pm On May 01, 2012
JaaizTech:
The igbos don't have oil. However, I wish this country was that easy to divide. The most peaceful political solution I see now is "POWER ROTATION", 8 years for South, 8 years for North; and let it be institutionalised in the constitution. But as for a breakup!, it will be damn too bloody. First the Military will take over, then the military will fight itself, the police will fight itself, the civilians will fight themselves. Remember Rwanda It may even be worse than that... In the end, the price will be too big.So if you are ready for a war, that will consume your family, have your wives and sisters raped by Soldiers & militia, and turn you to a refugee, you can continue drumming for war...

Rather than this its better we divide. How is it that hausas cannot stand another ruling them. For all the donkey years that they were in power did any other of the tribes do things like this?

Whether you believe it or not, we all know that the moment an hausa man becomes the president BH will cease operations. What about the people that even said they would make this country ungovernable if they don't win? Is it not clearly that group that is responsible for all this bombing we're seeing today
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Jakumo(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2012
Piyke:

Whether you believe it or not, we all know that the moment an hausa man becomes the president BH will cease operations. What about the people that even said they would make this country ungovernable if they don't win? Is it not clearly that group that is responsible for all this bombing we're seeing today

Inquiring minds want to know. Are we talking about Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Pellow Kwantiri-man" fame, who now presides over the Boko Haram terrorist bomb group ?"

Just asking .

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by JaaizTech: 5:45pm On May 01, 2012
olabochayi: "What the Quran describes is the bounties of paradise amongst them are extremely beautiful fair females with wide, lovely eyes ... these are the rewards for anyone who makes paradise"
I want to believe that God is never bias, Question is how many virgin males would be given to females who make paradise ? Since men will be given 7 or is it 70 virgin females ?

As for the women they would enjoy all the great bounties of paradise, and those whose husbands make paradise will also remain with their husbands. As per if women will get many husbands too I am sure women do not desire many husbands. God made sex good, God made Hauwa(eve) for Adam, even while He was in paradise, if sex wasn't a blessing for mankind in general, then I am sure even Prophets of God Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Dawud(David), Sulaiman(Solomon) would not have married let alone marry more than one wife.They say the best blessing a man can have is a good wife!; good woman.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by JaaizTech: 5:58pm On May 01, 2012
Piyke:

Rather than this its better we divide. How is it that hausas cannot stand another ruling them. For all the donkey years that they were in power did any other of the tribes do things like this?

How come it is very easy for you to arrive at this conclusion and be so sure of it that northern elites are behind Boko-Haram, and Mr. President with all the paraphernalia of the Presidential Office, has not been able to arrest one of them,but Mr. President is very powerful when it comes to political manoeuvring, Mr. President beat any northerner (including IBB) that dared to challenge him in the PDP primaries, He single handedly dethroned the PDP chairman because of unfavourable comments, He single handedly dealt with James Ibori, He practically removed Timpre Silva from office and you say He is weak!. Bottom line, if Atiku, IBB, Ciroma, etc are all behind this Mr. President would have known and would be dealing with them right now unless He is an accomplice, unless He is part of the conspiracy. Sometimes I fear Govt. may have a hand in Boko-Haram too, because how was it so easy for Obasanjo to arrest an international crime warlord when He stole his daughter's car, the SSS went as far as Mali to arrest the man, and you tell me that one bloody ass wipe, calling himself Boko_haram, will come on youtube to post video almost on a daily basis and He would suddenly become untrackable!. There is got to be more to this... the same Boko-Haram that was dealt with during Yar'adua's regime and their leader was arrested in days! have suddenly grown wings overnight We need to ask more critical questions, and not just sit in the confines of our house and pass judgement.
As for dividing the Nation, I am only warning anyone who cares to listen of the impending danger, perhaps we should be directing our energy towards the govt. pressurizing them to put an end to Boko-Haram, the northern people definitely need to do a lot more than they are. The Sultan is a disgrace, I have said it before. We need to see Northerners standing up to fight Boko-Haram with their lives, that is where they have really erred to me.We need to sensitize and encourage the people of the north to fight Boko-Haram, it has started in Kano, Kaduna, where civilians have wrestled Boko-Haram bomber, especially in Kano
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2012
Retardeen has said those bombs would expire in June
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by kay1one(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2012
JaaizTech:

As for the women they would enjoy all the great bounties of paradise, and those whose husbands make paradise will also remain with their husbands. As per if women will get many husbands too I am sure women do not desire many husbands. God made sex good, God made Hauwa(eve) for Adam, even while He was in paradise, if sex wasn't a blessing for mankind in general, then I am sure even Prophets of God Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Dawud(David), Sulaiman(Solomon) would not have married let alone marry more than one wife.They say the best blessing a man can have is a good wife!; good woman.
SEX!, SEX!, SEX!, SEX!, SEX!, SEX!!!
JESUS CHRIST OF THE BIBLE OH! SAID THERE WILL BE NO MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN! FOR CRYING OUT LLOOUUDD!!! YOU WONT HAVE HUMAN LIKE BODIES ANY MORE! Anyway Why I dey ff u argue! Christians Go To Heaven!... U Pple 'Paradise'! There Is An Enormous Diff! Paradise Was Used As A Place To Keep Souls That Were Righteous Before His Coming! That's Why He Went To Hell, Preached To The Souls There, Got Them Out, Made A PUBLIC SHOW OF THE DEVIL, AND RESURRECTED! Guess Who Is In The Vacuum Created By An Empty Paradise?... Satan!

1 Like

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Dainfamous: 6:12pm On May 01, 2012
have you seen this video?watch it and see how this-day newspaper office was blown up and they were chanting ALLAH UWAKBAR the driver actually drove inside the building from the main gate and blew himself up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDqv6srmoI4
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by ckkris: 6:13pm On May 01, 2012
Jaaiz.
You mean that men will get 70 virgins, but women will stick to one man, and not get 70 men? May be there will be more wickedness and cheating in islamic lahira/paradise than the havoc they cause on earth.
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by kay1one(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2012
Da infamous: have you seen this video?watch it and see how this-day newspaper office was blown up and they were chanting ALLAH UWAKBAR

SATANISTS AT WORK!!!
That Explosion Had About A 1Km Radius Oh! This S* Aint Funny!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Abayomin70(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2012
Chimex09: Abeg, who shebi free visa beta country, Naija don tire pesin jor
iran,iraq,afghanistan all dis country betta pass nigeria cause iran av 24hour power supply,good roads and have good job am serious i no some guys will be tinkin am joking i know person wey day live there and he is living fine and do send money home regulaly
so i go advise you to go iran na him better passs among those three country.. bomb blast happen most in market or any where people are plenty so if u get there no stay long for where people plenty
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Piyke: 7:09pm On May 01, 2012
Da infamous: have you seen this video?watch it and see how this-day newspaper office was blown up and they were chanting ALLAH UWAKBAR the driver actually drove inside the building from the main gate and blew himself up

Coming to think of it our security agencies really need to step up to the plate; can't they run a trace on the IP addresses that upload these videos?

2 Likes

Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by zaragoza(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2012
If the boko haram lunatics are looking for a place to bomb, i think the kaduna refinery wld be a nice target!!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by sexyverah(f): 7:55pm On May 01, 2012
nt again cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by kay1one(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2012
sexyverah: nt again cry cry cry cry cry cry
ARE YOU JUST JOINING THE CONVERSATION?! It Was A Jtf Attack At A Boko Haram Bomb Factory!!!!!!!!... Duh!?...!
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yeah yeah yeah. . . . look, GEJ says he's fighting it and that it will end in June. June is just next month, no need to panic. aiight.
ur meking gest of a national issue
Re: BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago by nigerbabe: 9:28pm On May 01, 2012
worldbest: The only solution to this problem is a new constitution that provides for true federalism where there is respect for ethnicity and religion. As It is, we are aheading for a bloody and inevitable seperation.

Moreso, I think this recent bomb crisis is a plot by some theives to divert attention from the pension and fuel subsidy scams.

absolutely correct!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.