Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922858 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Can i use d same passport photo (60*60) dat i sent wt my forms to KCC, on d day of my interview Bcus i hv several copies of it. Or must it be less than a month b4 d interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
missannie: Can i use d same passport photo (60*60) dat i sent wt my forms to KCC, on d day of my interview Bcus i hv several copies of it. Or must it be less than a month b4 d interview?

If that passport picture is not older than six months at the time of your interview, then YES you can use it.

Thanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
it is well wit everyone in dis forum.pls my secondary skul cert was printd female instead of male by d waec n i finishd in 2002.d cert was pastd wit white paint to erase d female as male.pls,help me wat can i do about dis incase i won.tanx n god bless yu all.peace
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
lislabo: DV-2013 entrants should keep their confirmation number as it is possible that more entries may be selected on October 22, 2012 at noon (EDT).
wassup bros i was told the second batch was to be selected today, what happened did they pushed it back again?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
Tiwanna: i dont understand this oo b4 they said early oct, now they are saying oct 1st? on the travel state website they said oct 22nd are they confuse or what? na wa. sha everything worketh for my good in jesus name.
hey boi i no lyk dis thing weh i dey see here does it mean the have pushed the date back or is it that some have actually been selected today?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
ksjlar:

If that passport picture is not older than six months at the time of your interview, then YES you can use it.

Thanx
Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
usef83: it is well wit everyone in dis forum.pls my secondary skul cert was printd female instead of male by d waec n i finishd in 2002.d cert was pastd wit white paint to erase d female as male.pls,help me wat can i do about dis incase i won.tanx n god bless yu all.peace

That school certificate was given to u by waec office or school authority?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by wbokar: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
ksjlar:

Thanx

Do you really need to supply new photographs at the time of interview apart from the one that were sent to KCC along with your DSP-122 and DS-230 forms? I thought KCC would send back to the consulate your files along with the photographs you submitted earlier for the CO to conduct your interview.

Can somebody in the house please help clarify this for all of us?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=wbokar]

Do you really need to supply new photographs at the time of interview apart from the one that were sent to KCC along with your DSP-122 and DS-230 forms? I thought KCC would send back to the consulate your files along with the photographs you submitted earlier for the CO to conduct your interview.

U are right the file wil be send to the CO.. But accord to a site i read, it better u go with 1 or 2 passport , cos the Co may ask 4rm u..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
wbokar:

I have read on this forum that you need to take some passport pictures with you to the interview. If you ask me, it is better to be safe than sorry so yeah I would suggest you take them pictures with you to the interview and if even it is not needed, then you can use it for other things . . . Maybe you can use if fill some forms in the US. How about that?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
I misplaced my conformation slip hence i was not able to check the result as of May when the results were released but as Luck would have it, i stumbled on the scan copy of it in my mail and i proceed to check on the site today and i almost went blind when i saw the inscription ........"You are among the randomly selected.......I WAS SELECTED with the notification dated May 1, 2012.

I have filled the two forms required and ready to mail them with my conformation letter and passport photographs tomorrow morning.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS........................ITS A KIND OF MIXED FEELINGS.

Any info for me since i seem to be starting the process behind normal schedule with my case number 2013AF0000267x

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
seal777: I misplaced my conformation slip hence i was not able to check the result as of May when the results were released but as Luck would have it, i stumbled on the scan copy of it in my mail and i proceed to check on the site today and i almost went blind when i saw the inscription ........"You are among the randomly selected.......I WAS SELECTED with the notification dated May 1, 2012.

I have filled the two forms required and ready to mail them with my conformation letter and passport photographs tomorrow morning.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS........................ITS A KIND OF MIXED FEELINGS.

Any info for me since i seem to be starting the process behind normal schedule with my case number 2013AF0000267x
wow, First of all, congratulations. I will strongly advice you to read through this forum from page 1 to the present page and i believe that after doing that, you will have no question to ask.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
seal777: I misplaced my conformation slip hence i was not able to check the result as of May when the results were released but as Luck would have it, i stumbled on the scan copy of it in my mail and i proceed to check on the site today and i almost went blind when i saw the inscription ........"You are among the randomly selected.......I WAS SELECTED with the notification dated May 1, 2012.

congrat bro! Brghtmon advice was wat i was abt to giv, study it well all tru the night if need be. Dos posts contains the courage, strenght to carry one. D visa is urs bro! Congrat once again...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sami1983: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hello house,please i need some clarifications.my case Number is 2013AF14000 KCC told me my interview schedule is on October but some people told me it's on feb/march. which one is true pls tell me House

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
@seal777, I may sugest you call KCC 2moro to confirm if you can send your forms & passport through email. because it will save time and money.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=sami_1983]Hello house,please i need some clarifications.my case Number is 2013AF14000 KCC told me my interview schedule is on October but some people told me it's on feb/march. which one is true pls tell me House

Follow what kkc told u.. Just be ready for interview.. Ve u check ur 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
Congret bro! Just cool down ur mind, do nt rush an fill wat is nt wat... Just ask any question u do nt understand here nw n 2morow.. So maybe by nxt 2morow u can go on an sumit.. U can Make use of DHL... Just 2 to 3days is dere.. The visa is urs

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
brightmon: @seal777, I may sugest you call KCC 2moro to confirm if you can send your forms & passport through email. because it will save time and money.

Have you had instances where such option are allowed?.........Anyone with such case should please comment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
seal777:

Have you had instances where such option are allowed?.........Anyone with such case should please comment.

am not sure! U have to send ur form down to kkc by post mail.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
it was given to me by d skul authority..wat can i do..pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
seal777:

@seal777 am sure the post aint for u, brightmon must haf mistaken the names. I'll advice u spend 2mao going tru the forms well again to avoid omissions n errors. Its most ideal wen u dnt mail kcc to correct errors. So bro! Tak ur time n check thoroughly. Using private courrier will b beta thou it has it cost, Nipost slow tinz lik eva. Best of luck bro !

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
d waec certificate was given to me by d skul.wat can i do wit this.pls d gurus in d house i need ur concern.tanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
sami_1983: Hello house,please i need some clarifications.my case Number is 2013AF14000 KCC told me my interview schedule is on October but some people told me it's on feb/march. which one is true pls tell me House
if truli KCC informed u u re scheduled for oct interview wit respect to ur 2NL den y d doubt?!!! I wanna assume u'v completed all oda necessary Steps. Get yur documents ready bro and claim ya visa. Its well wit u bro !
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
usef83: it was given to me by d skul authority..wat can i do..pls

all what u need is affidavit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
packaging: @seal777 am sure the post aint for u, brightmon must haf mistaken the names. I'll advice u spend 2mao going tru the forms well again to avoid omissions n errors. Its most ideal wen u dnt mail kcc to correct errors. So bro! Tak ur time n check thoroughly. Using private courier will b beta thou it has it cost, Nipost slow tinz lik eva. Best of luck bro !

Thanks so much for the responses, i am still going through the forms and will be sending them through DHL anytime soon, i am grateful to God its not late.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
seal777:

Honestly, when i won and called KCC, the Lady that attended to me adviced me to scan forms and passport 600 by 600 pix and email it to them, that it will make the processing of my case faster but i sent mine though DHL and some sent through NIPOST.
Due to time, why not call KCC if you can send through email? But pls make sure u read and read and read through every page b4 sending.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
usef83: d waec certificate was given to me by d skul.wat can i do wit this.pls d gurus in d house i need ur concern.tanx.
@usef83 since u ar anticipatin winner, u stil gat enof time to correct dis err. I'll advice u go bak to ur sch, lay ur complaint, definately d sch wud refer yu to waec office either wit a note or not. The only place i knw u can get dis retified is @ d waec office n its gona cost u cash n it might tak months befor the correct copy is out based on hw u prioritize it. I dont think gettin an affidavit wil work well in dis pic situation. Bt pls ask dem @ waec office for hw long it gona tak befor d correct copy is issued. Thanks n God bless us !
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
brightmon:
Honestly, when i won and called KCC, the Lady that attended to me adviced me to scan forms and passport 600 by 600 pix and email it to them, that it will make the processing of my case faster but i sent mine though DHL and some sent through NIPOST.
Due to time, why not call KCC if you can send through email? But pls make sure u read and read and read through every page b4 sending.

Just got information from a reliable source that my case is very much in order and no need whatsoever to rush things, instead i should fill carefully and send by DHL for fast delivery. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
seal777: .

Just got information from a reliable source that my case is very much in order and no need whatsoever to rush things, instead i should fill carefully and send by DHL for fast delivery. Thanks
we are on same page, its just the email that differs. All the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
brightmon:
we are on same page, its just the email that differs. All the best.

THANK YOU
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 5:36am On Oct 02, 2012
i will do exacly jus dat..thanks n god bless.peace
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 6:32am On Oct 02, 2012
My peepz any interview Testimony yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.