Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925374 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
@bros temmy lng tym,hw ur wife n pikin hpe say dm dey fyn.@all october is getting closer o....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
idoo4love: how did you receive ur 2nd NL.....was it via mail or
i got their email notification to check my status in their website www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. which i did and there was my 2nl. just be patience, as long as you sent the required filled forms to kcc on time with the barcode sheet, u will definetly recieve ur 2nl.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
chyk2020:
i got their email notification to check my status in their website www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. which i did and there was my 2nl. just be patience, as long as you sent the required filled forms to kcc on time with the barcode sheet, u will definetly recieve ur 2nl.
i.e DSP 122 and DS 230 Part 1&2.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

i.e DSP 122 and DS 230 Part 1&2.
yes but with the barcode sheet that will help them process ur case quickly. if u didnt add the barcode is not a problem at all but it is required inorder to process ur case quickly
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
house please how do someone choose the state in the US where he will go to. is it at the time of the interview or during the time of filling ds230 form, because the state i filled is not where i wish to go. please i need ur response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
chyk2020: house please how do someone choose the state in the US where he will go to. is it at the time of the interview or during the time of filling ds230 form, because the state i filled is not where i wish to go. please i need ur response.
where u want 2 stay determines where ur host in USA resides bt u can move anywhere in d US i.e u can base in any of d 50 states in d US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
chyk2020: house please how do someone choose the state in the US where he will go to. is it at the time of the interview or during the time of filling ds230 form, because the state i filled is not where i wish to go. please i need ur response.

Please also note that the state you filled on your form is where your green card will be posted to. So even if you go to another state, green card will still be posted to the old address. To correct this you must notify them at the POE and also follow up at the center of your new location within first week of arrival in US. It is not a guarantee that if you change it on date of interview it will be corrected. Many people has given testimony when they changed their original location but still green card was posted there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
goldenfish4u: Hello my friend, pls i need your advice and who ever could help as well. Few months ago, i realised there was mistake with my year of birth on my Waec certifcate, i do try to contact my school and they advised i bring the original one which they took from me and sent to waec for correction, it was later i leant it takes a while for Waec to get back to those with similar issue.If that is the case what can i do here? i do have the photocopy of the original result I gave to waec. With my case number 11***, i will probably get interviewed in december or january. What is your advise pls or is there anyone with similar situation, pardon me if this has been asnwered before. Thanks
This your case is very tight for me to answer but i will give my verdict after others have contributed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2012
osram: @bros temmy lng tym,hw ur wife n pikin hpe say dm dey fyn.@all october is getting closer o....
All the best bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
goldenfish4u: Hello my friend, pls i need your advice and who ever could help as well. Few months ago, i realised there was mistake with my year of birth on my Waec certifcate, i do try to contact my school and they advised i bring the original one which they took from me and sent to waec for correction, it was later i leant it takes a while for Waec to get back to those with similar issue.If that is the case what can i do here? i do have the photocopy of the original result I gave to waec. With my case number 11***, i will probably get interviewed in december or january. What is your advise pls or is there anyone with similar situation, pardon me if this has been asnwered before. Thanks
Do u av any other certificate? "(Bsc)"........cos I once read a post abt a lady d@ had a similar issue and was give her Visa based on her Bsc......although she had her interview twice and @ d 2nd interview,WAEC officials wer persent.....she wasn't give her cerificate back bt got d visa....and you can go to WAEC office and also ur school, dey should give u a letter to d@ effect....so u should go wit a WAEC scratch card for any verification.......jst read previous testimonies and PRAY for FAVOUR
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
ksjlar:

Please also note that the state you filled on your form is where your green card will be posted to. So even if you go to another state, green card will still be posted to the old address. To correct this you must notify them at the POE and also follow up at the center of your new location within first week of arrival in US. It is not a guarantee that if you change it on date of interview it will be corrected. Many people has given testimony when they changed their original location but still green card was posted there. Hope this helps.Thanks

my waec result had the same problem of year and month of birth mistake, when i went to waec office in ph, i was asked to bring a letter from my school, npc cert, and a fee of N5000, coupled with my original copy of my waec result and a photcopy of it. it took 3months for it to be corrected in ph. kindly go to your school and ask them if the problem can be rectified b4 ur interview date. or they should give u a referral to go to waec with to correct the problem urself. dnt 4get ur exam no if u are going to their office. but if your interview date reaches b4 that time, you can go with ur statement of result and a waec scratch card to interview. this is jst my 2cent advise
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by goldenfish4u: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
idoo4love: Do u av any other certificate? "(Bsc)"........cos I once read a post abt a lady d@ had a similar issue and was give her Visa based on her Bsc......although she had her interview twice and @ d 2nd interview,WAEC officials wer persent.....she wasn't give her cerificate back bt got d visa....and you can go to WAEC office and also ur school, dey should give u a letter to d@ effect....so u should go wit a WAEC scratch card for any verification.......jst read previous testimonies and PRAY for FAVOUR

I have OND from polytechnic.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by stephenin: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
idoo4love: Do u av any other certificate? "(Bsc)"........cos I once read a post abt a lady d@ had a similar issue and was give her Visa based on her Bsc......although she had her interview twice and @ d 2nd interview,WAEC officials wer persent.....she wasn't give her cerificate back bt got d visa....and you can go to WAEC office and also ur school, dey should give u a letter to d@ effect....so u should go wit a WAEC scratch card for any verification.......jst read previous testimonies and PRAY for FAVOUR

Iav OND 4 NOW
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
stephenin:

Iav OND 4 NOW

go with the ond, a waec statement of result and a waec scratch card to interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
tosmy :
DV 2013 Entrants: Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013, even if you were not selected on May 1, 2012. The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

Where did u get dis ur info Dis wat dey update again joor just checked for my fwed; Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below. I will advice you guyz to keep praying Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO a
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by goldenfish4u: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
Tiwanna:

go with the ond, a waec statement of result and a waec scratch card to interview

Thank you for ur response, that is my hope for now though. Any other suggestion in the house would be appreciated; and is there any premium service waec render to people like me in this situation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
Amedino1: 4days †̥ go,,,,May Almighty God be with us.
Amen ooo with we that is stil xpecting our 2NL..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
jay92:

r u in accra.is ur interview oct or nov.thnx for d info too.wud do mine on friday
wow nxt coming friday? Wish u all the best bro... The visa is yours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2012
tosmy :
DV 2013 Entrants: Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013, even if you were not selected on May 1, 2012. The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).
sorry.. When did they change it to 22 oct.. It 1 of oct i know bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
tycoon77:
sorry.. When did they change it to 22 oct.. It 1 of oct i know bro.

here is the link check it yourself http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
goldenfish4u:

Thank you for ur response, that is my hope for now though. Any other suggestion in the house would be appreciated; and is there any premium service waec render to people like me in this situation.

What of confirmation of result from Waec addressed to the consular,that may work better.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
Tiwanna:

here is the link check it yourself http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html
wish u guys all d best,jst believe and hv faith in GOD.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2012
Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. Please note that more entries may be selected on October 1, 2012 at noon (EDT), and we encourage you to keep your confirmation information to check again at that time to see if you have been selected.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

WHEN I CHECKED MY STATUS JUST NOW ON THE DV WEBSITE THIS IS WHAT I SAW
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2012
i dont understand this oo b4 they said early oct, now they are saying oct 1st? on the travel state website they said oct 22nd are they confuse or what? na wa. sha everything worketh for my good in jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
wish u guys all d best,jst believe and hv faith in GOD.

thnks bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:31am On Sep 28, 2012
Tiwanna: i dont understand this oo b4 they said early oct, now they are saying oct 1st? on the travel state website they said oct 22nd are they confuse or what? na wa. sha everything worketh for my good in jesus name.

Everything is subject to human error.They are not perfect too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Everything is subject to human error.They are not perfect too.

hello sir, i'd like to send yu a mail... To help me check if ma passport meets the requirement for DV2014 reg. Thanks, in a dvance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2012

Try to approach WAEC for a cover note or 'To whom it may concern.' This will give you a temporary relieve while the changes to the error goes on. Ensure the cover note states the reasons for the certificate recall which in this case is to correct the error in it.

Secondly, you could certify the photocopy you have as a true copy and attach the cover note from WAEC to it. If they decline to give such cover note, a certified true copy and an affidavit to correct the error would do. Ensure you attach a scratch card from WAEC for online verification.

The most authentic approach would be to have WAEC send a certified copy of your result (confirmation of result) to the embassy then you go for your interview with an affidavit detailing the error on your certificate and a cover note to that effect from WAEC.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:23am On Sep 28, 2012
stephenin:

Iav OND 4 NOW
Tiwanna has said it all....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2012
tycoon77:
Amen ooo with we that is stil xpecting our 2NL..
Amen IJN !!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2012
Amedino1: .

Where did u get dis ur info Dis wat dey update again joor just checked for my fwed; Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below. I will advice you guyz to keep praying Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO a
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dridowu: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
packaging: Whether 220ct or whatever, i shall be selected, everything shall work out to our favor..... Insha Allah
if truly is dat anoda SELECTEE is coming up , dn believe me, it will be POSITIVE for us...................WAITING PATIENTLY FOR OCTOBER 22nd

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.