Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,373 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926799 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
temmytanny: fine ooo the weather just went crazy over the weekend to about 8degree Celsius. Thank God for heater
it is well u ll get use to it ,just a matter of time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
wt d issue of facial recongition software...i just remerbered dat wen i was filling for my auntie n her family because her husband pix was not avilable...i used my pix to add but it was purely his info..i filled only one entry for her family... n wt no fraud intended cuz to was almost closing den...will it affect my bn a winner? I won n hv forwarded my bio data.Pls no insult.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
chykezworld: wt d issue of facial recongition software...i just remerbered dat wen i was filling for my auntie n her family because her husband pix was not avilable...i used my pix to add but it was purely his info..i filled only one entry for her family... n wt no fraud intended cuz to was almost closing den...will it affect my bn a winner? I won n hv forwarded my bio data.Pls no insult.
wao u shld'nt ve done that,it is well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
wao u shld'nt ve done that,it is well
I don't think that should affect your chance,sometimes agents do mismatch photographs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
temmytanny: fine ooo the weather just went crazy over the weekend to about 8degree Celsius. Thank God for heater

he never start,he just dey start,thank God your bring your " ;warm cloth" grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
ferdiii i no understand u ooo 'if u like land US with 1USD

he said if you like just come with your balls to US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by floreflora: 12:47am On Oct 09, 2012
Hi House!
I’m having a little concern. My interview is scheduled for Nov 6th. My 9 year old son is the beneficiary in my case. His name appears on the 2NL but not on the 1stNL. Hope I didn’t forget to enter him when I played. Have anybody experienced that?
Thx to all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2012
floreflora: Hi House!
I’m having a little concern. My interview is scheduled for Nov 6th. My 9 year old son is the beneficiary in my case. His name appears on the 2NL but not on the 1stNL. Hope I didn’t forget to enter him when I played. Have anybody experienced that?
Thx to all
beneficiary name dont appear in the 1stNL but 2ndNL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Thx to all

Nov 6th?-that's election day oh.I think they will move it. When did u send ur package to Kcc?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by floreflora: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2012
No I don’t think so. They are aware anyway. Even in US they work on election day. I sent my package early June. CN is 3**. (Togo)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2012
Thx to all
No, beneficiary names don't come in your 1NL but it comes with your 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2012
emebeteaderashn:
Thank you so much,you just gave me a peace of mind
emebeteaderashn:
emebeteaderashn:
Salute house good morning, can you tell me when to expect my 2nd NL...my forms were delivered to kcc july 16...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

he said if you like just come with your balls to US
@adesoji @ferdiii. to bring ball to d US ke? me no fit play ball oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I don't think that should affect your chance,sometimes agents do mismatch photographs.
@adesoji.i guess u re right cos some agents play dvlottery witout ones concent.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jyo: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Hey guys If I don't have a sponsor who live in us that mean am disqualify.tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2012
J.y.o:
Hey guys If I don't have a sponsor who live in us that mean am disqualify.tnx
not sponsor but smone that ll accomodate u in the US, pls look for smone cos the CO ll ask u on d day of ur interview,if u re a xtian u can confide in ur pastor to help u out or imam in ur mosque i so much believe one of them ll ve a good link.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2012
anxiously waiting for the nxt visa bulletin,cot it will really give me a vivid idea of when i will be current...15th oct i am patienly waiting for u...best of lucks to me and my fellow selectees. amin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jyo: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2012
I send the require form to kcc on jun. n I send e-mail yesterday to ask if the form delivered to kcc but the kcc still not respond .is that bad what should I do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2012
J.y.o:
I send the require form to kcc on jun. n I send e-mail yesterday to ask if the form delivered to kcc but the kcc still not respond .is that bad what should I do
it ll tk kcc 4 to 5 working day b4 u gt a reply, pls excersice patience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jyo: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2012
Tnx dude that help a lot
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2012
countdown to OCT 22... I shall not b disappointed again.. Mosha Allah !!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2012
packaging: countdown to OCT 22... I shall not b disappointed again.. Mosha Allah !!!
favour is urs in Jesus name,d visa is urs u ll come and testify.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kx: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2012
packaging: countdown to OCT 22... I shall not b disappointed again.. Mosha Allah !!!
jidedon2000@yah:
favour is urs in Jesus name,d visa is urs u ll come and testify.

What do I see,
A combo of Jesus and Allah?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2012
Kx:

What do I see,
A combo of Jesus and Allah?
yes ooo grin
or re u a member of illuminatie? church of satan. lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hi everyone. im from ghana and i have sent a mail to the embassy here to confirm if ghanaians will need the affidavit of support. I have not receved and reply yet. In the meantime i think i would want to start working on one just in case. Now i need to know if its just the
form 1-134 i need to fill or if theres another one to be attached to it and i would also like to know if the person is supposed to send that directly to the embassy. If theres any ghanaian in here that has also mailed the embassy and recevd fdbk, pls share. im seriously praying that it wont be needed just like in the case of my naija people.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
honeydee: Hi everyone. im from ghana and i have sent a mail to the embassy here to confirm if ghanaians will need the affidavit of support. I have not receved and reply yet. In the meantime i think i would want to start working on one just in case. Now i need to know if its just the
form 1-134 i need to fill or if theres another one to be attached to it and i would also like to know if the person is supposed to send that directly to the embassy. If theres any ghanaian in here that has also mailed the embassy and recevd fdbk, pls share. im seriously praying that it wont be needed just like in the case of my naija people.

That's the spirit......just in case. Anyway, the form in question is not meant for you to fill. A US citizen or a Legal permanent resident can fill that form for you if they so wish. If you got relatives in the US who meet the above status, then try speaking with them on the possibility. It's really not a big deal as we are made to believe. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Gentiger:

That's the spirit......just in case. Anyway, the form in question is not meant for you to fill. A US citizen or a Legal permanent resident can fill that form for you if they so wish. If you got relatives in the US who meet the above status, then try speaking with them on the possibility. It's really not a big deal as we are made to believe. Goodluck!

Thanks a lot Gentiger. Yea i have someone that can fill that. i actually spoke to her and she asked me to confirm if il need it. Would she need to attach any statements or anyfn like dat and does she send the form to me to take to the embassy or send the form directly to the embassy herself
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
honeydee:

Thanks a lot Gentiger. Yea i have someone that can fill that. i actually spoke to her and she asked me to confirm if il need it. Would she need to attach any statements or anyfn like dat and does she send the form to me to take to the embassy or send the form directly to the embassy herself
am a nigerian,as for my own AOS,the only document the person attached with it was the photocopy of his american passport.but the information in the AOS include his working place,his annual earnings,the amount of tax he pays,his dependant,etc
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
femsoj: am a nigerian,as for my own AOS,the only document the person attached with it was the photocopy of his american passport.but the information in the AOS include his working place,his annual earnings,the amount of tax he pays,his dependant,etc

Thanks Femsoj. God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
honeydee: Hi everyone. im from ghana and i have sent a mail to the embassy here to confirm if ghanaians will need the affidavit of support. I have not receved and reply yet. In the meantime i think i would want to start working on one just in case. Now i need to know if its just the
The Ghana Embassy will reply you. She has her reason for telling you to mail the embassy first, give the embassy few days for a reply and hope you included you full name, case no, date and time of interviwe.
The embassy will reply you if its needed and pls, update Ghanians in the house of the reply.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Anyone in the house...?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
emebeteaderashn: Anyone in the house...?

Yup

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.