Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,856 members, 7,862,804 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927052 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
brightmon: me: good morin
CO: good morin, how are you?
Me: am tring to be fine.
CO: "smile"
CO: you swear to say the truth?
Me: yes i do.
CO: when did you get married?
Me: ............
CO: what is you child date of birth?
me: ...........
CO: have leaved out of Nigeria before?
Me: yes
CO: were, when and how long.
Me:............
CO: who are going to stay with when you get to the US?
Me: ...........
CO: ###**'' joke
Me: smile
CO: pick ur passport at ......... On ..........
Me: smile and full of Joy.
Congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
Congrat see you in US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@Gentiger, @Femsoj hw una dey i guess u guys re yet to get ur 2NL,base on my observation KCC always dish out 2NL immediately they release buletine for each month.u jst watch out for NOVEMBER BULETINE.all d best guys
U я rite,i also observed that 2NL started rollin in fr those current in Nov just immediately Nov bulletin was released.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
atseyi: Had my Interview today! Thanks to you guys, u are all wonderful....

My Experience

*2NL submited at the gate
*Security Check Points.....was much,, though i held only my car keys so i had no issues with them
*Made DV Payments (N54,500)
*Nigerian lady called to submit Originals and Photocopy of all my credentials

Then after waiting a while and almost getting tired of waiting,CO Called my number to d window

Me: Good Morning
Co: Good Morning
Co: where is ur payment slip
Me: gave to him
Co: where is ur Int'l Passport
Me: Gave to him
Co: Take your finger print
Me: i did
Co: Right Hand up and Promise you will tell me nothing but the truth
Me: I Promise
Co: How many Subject did you take during your waec
Me: answered him
Co: what was your final year project topic
Me: Told him
Co: Explain it to me
Co: Whats ur occupation
Me: IMS Analyst
Co: Where do you work
Me: ...... (oil & gas)
Co: Tell me about your Job Duties on a daily basis
Me: told him
Co: Kindly sign the column on the form (Form DS-0230 Part 2)
Me: i signed
Co: Your Visa has been approved
Co: You can come to pick it up next ......
Co: In front of you is a paper with informations to pick it up
Co: Congratulations

congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
woww, i culd not have imagin the level of Congratulatory Messages coming from almost all members of this great forum. Its so nice to know that i am loved in this house. I say a BIG thank you again to all.
Pls House, NOTE that there is no magic to it but HONESTY, its if one have something to hide then he will not be confident of him/her self. HONESTLY, i was relaxed and was even chating with the CO because my credentials are genuine or do they know my wife or child more than I ?. The Key word is HONESTY, No liesssssss and be relaxed, just feel free and I bet you, your DV will be APPROVED!
God bless The United States of America.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
for d benefit of those that re yet to do their police character in 9ja,i did mine today and it lasted for 3hrs b4 it was ready though i was charged 5k u can let me knw if u re interestd so i can hook u up.

jide is police character the same as police report because i would need to come to nigeria for a police report soon and would need all the assistance i can get
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
brightmon: woww, i culd not have imagin the level of Congratulatory Messages coming from almost all members of this great forum. Its so nice to know that i am loved in this house. I say a BIG thank you again to all.
Pls House, NOTE that there is no magic to it but HONESTY, its if one have something to hide then he will not be confident of him/her self. HONESTLY, i was relaxed and was even chating with the CO because my credentials are genuine or do they know my wife or child more than I ?. The Key word is HONESTY, No liesssssss and be relaxed, just feel free and I bet you, you DV will be APPROVED!
CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER BRIGHTMON!! I REALLY WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR PLANS AHEAD. SAFE FLIGHT TO THE UNITED STATES! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START AUCTIONING YOUR PROPERTY? Lol.... Just thinking, and I definitely know you will have property to dash out and some to auction and so forth. @Tomsy, I wish you the very best too in your future plans. AMERICA, HERE YOU COME!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER BRIGHTMON!! I REALLY WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR PLANS AHEAD. SAFE FLIGHT TO THE UNITED STATES! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START AUCTIONING YOUR PROPERTY? Lol.... Just thinking, and I definitely know you will have property to dash out and some to auction and so forth.
hmmmmm, you cant imagin how much am give my LED away for and others, to be HONEST, I have given almost all my property out even b4 my day at the Embassy because i see no reason why it will not be Approved but i beg una, no body shuld try it ohh. Hold on till ur DV is approved b4 auctioning or dashing.
God bless the USA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2012

My Experience

*Security Check Points.....was much,, though i held only my car keys so i had no issues with them

Then after waiting a while and almost getting tired of waiting,CO Called my number to d window

Congratulobia!! we would also receive such grace! amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
Congrats Brightmon and Atseyi and all the other winners so far, pray for us too!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
honeydee:

jide is police character the same as police report because i would need to come to nigeria for a police report soon and would need all the assistance i can get
I guess it is d same cos what was written on what i was given at ALAGBON is Police Character Certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
for d benefit of those that re yet to do their police character in 9ja,i did mine today and it lasted for 3hrs b4 it was ready though i was charged 5k u can let me knw if u re interestd so i can hook u up.

Ok. I will let u know me I get 2NL then. Not like d NPC I did d last time. Where d moni dey.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
I guess it is d same cos what was written on what i was given at ALAGBON is Police Character Certificate.

It is not the same police report can be done in any police station but your finger print won't be taken. Police characteristic cert. Involves collection for finger print. It is only done at alagbon.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rolling138: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
@Don Kool and Foworola thanks so much - APPRECIATED
@Foworola, I was in the UK for studies and had to come back to my job in naija, ordinarily I would have prefered to process the whole DV stuff in the UK.

Don Kool:

in support of foworola has said:

3.Police reports - You can also get your police certificate from your state of residence. just go the state CID office and they'll take your prints and send to Alagbon who will issue you your certificate. Give some time for the sending to/fro lagos while keeping in mind the certificate is valid for three months.
Medical - ideally takes 3 working days. (let's assume a worst case scenario of four working days)

4.Not a conclusive list - birth certificate(s), marriage certificate, police, medical, passport (valid for at least 6 months), 2 passport photographs.
5.Don't think so. However, they give priority to families with infants so hopefully, you wouldn't spend too much time there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
temmytanny: congrats bro

Thanks temmy,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
Tiwanna: @Atseyi congratulations to u, so cool.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
just too happy seeing many success stories,many more to come in IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
prommy12: @atseyi,u truly deserved every bit of the success you have achieved. Congratulations...

Thank u very much...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2012

My Experience

Nice one, Congratulation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
brightmon: woww, i culd not have imagin the level of Congratulatory Messages coming from almost all members of this great forum. Its so nice to know that i am loved in this house. I say a BIG thank you again to all.
Pls House, NOTE that there is no magic to it but HONESTY, its if one have something to hide then he will not be confident of him/her self. HONESTLY, i was relaxed and was even chating with the CO because my credentials are genuine or do they know my wife or child more than I ?. The Key word is HONESTY, No liesssssss and be relaxed, just feel free and I bet you, your DV will be APPROVED!

U've said it all, HONESTY is what they want.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
@ atseyi,congrat am so happy for you.THE GOD WHO created heaven and earth will surely approve our American imigrant visas too(amen)you be americana now,yanky lomo jooo...LOL.GLORY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: @ atseyi,congrat am so happy for you.THE GOD WHO created heaven and earth will surely approve our American imigrant visas too(amen)you be americana now,yanky lomo jooo...LOL.GLORY

LOL, Thanks bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
@Tomsy, I wish you the very best too in your future plans. AMERICA, HERE YOU COME!![/quote]amen my bro thanks so so much am hilly greatful...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
atseyi:

U've said it all, HONESTY is what they want.
Yes my oh my brother, HONESTY.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

oh ok can i pls get ur email add so il send u a msg wen i get my 2nl?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
jidex001:

It is not the same police report can be done in any police station but your finger print won't be taken. Police characteristic cert. Involves collection for finger print. It is only done at alagbon.

DEN i GUESS WAT WEL B NEEDING FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE LOTTERY IS THE POLICE CHARATERISTIC CERT. THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@Gentiger, @Femsoj hw una dey i guess u guys re yet to get ur 2NL,base on my observation KCC always dish out 2NL immediately they release buletine for each month.u jst watch out for NOVEMBER BULETINE.all d best guys

Thanks Jide. This is a consolation and a big relief.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 3:47am On Oct 31, 2012
[quote author=Gentiger]

Thanks Jide. This is a consolation and a big relief.[/quote.

Pls can u hook me up as regards d police cert at alagbon. I also need d contact. Also can i put on a native wear when am goin for interview or one shold dress in an english way
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2012
Gentiger:

Thanks Jide. This is a consolation and a big relief.
ok bro, ur 2NL ll land safely and never experience any crash land IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.