Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926888 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:40am On Nov 23, 2012
yembe2013: TemmyTiger, lol, wuna well done ohh!!! grin
i dey ooooo trying to adjust to my new life here in US of A.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 1:50am On Nov 23, 2012
@ Ibra,temmy i ssight u oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:51am On Nov 23, 2012
Pelumiv: @ Ibra,temmy i ssight u oooo
i dey ooooo trying to adjust to my new life here in US of A. Today na Thanksgiving day and i just returned from where i go chop turkey.I also went out to play soccer with some Ghanians,ivorian and cameroonians. Sorry i no fit snap the turkey cos i no wan give una.Too sweet to dash out grin grin grin grin grin

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2012
more

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 1:58am On Nov 23, 2012
broda na wa for u ooo, anyhow chop the life of your head.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 23, 2012
gunners4u: I was given an envelope which i was told nt to open still i get to usa
hey my dear friend,am happy for you ooo,about the envelope given to you,what do you think may be inside the envelope?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:29am On Nov 23, 2012
adzovia:
no i am from Ghana and my visa is 3 months. i guess it it based on when your medicals will expire

3 MONTHS? IT IS SIX MONTHS FOR NIGERIAN,HMMM WHAT A PRIVILEDGE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:54am On Nov 23, 2012
adzovia:
no i am from Ghana and my visa is 3 months. i guess it it based on when your medicals will expire

You don't mean it? Wow, Nigeria is much better is certain aspects then. I hope the guy seeking the information has taken note. I answered based on general knowledge here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 4:08am On Nov 23, 2012
Yusmash00: Congratulation ma gunner's bro. We gonna meet in Yankee soon.
gunners, congrats once again. Did u go to the embassy wt d naira or dollars for the visa fee? I wil catch u in penns
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 5:42am On Nov 23, 2012
ksjlar: Yes @adesojiaderemi, that is normally the procedure. In the case that an applicant could not successfully process his/her immigrant visa he is given 1 year to remedy the situation after which there will be no opportunity for recourse.
Anyways we all pray for michy and hope he come out tops. In my own case, I was placed on administrative processing and what I thought will take ages to process took only 2 weeks and then my visa came through the mail. Kemzone2003 if you are still keeping taps on issues here you can shed some light on the issue bro.
Thanks.
/KSJ
I am around ksjlar ....just allow him to get over the shock ...michy when you are feeling better mail me kemzone2003@yahoo.com.lets talk ..its worth trying .Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: thanks bt i dnt knw wat u mean by sayin dat i mst go wit both cos i av 1 neco result whic contains 5 credit and d7 in eng
ok, u good then. go and get your DV Approved.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2012
The VISA is valid for six months but the medicals is valid for abt three months but you may not be told that, thats why i advice all of you to do your medicals abt 7 days to ur date. At ikoyi, it takes 3 working days.
so its not validity of ur VISA but medicals. You may need to spend abt $1000 for a fresh medicals in the States if its expired.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gbabe2: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2012
temmytanny: i dey ooooo trying to adjust to my new life here in US of A. Today na Thanksgiving day and i just returned from where i go chop turkey.I also went out to play soccer with some Ghanians,ivorian and cameroonians. Sorry i no fit snap the turkey cos i no wan give una.Too sweet to dash out grin grin grin grin grin
Bros temmytammy I see u oooo.na u don tire so.hmmm u no fit all.(Lol).
Keep it up small time u will become drogba of yankee
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2012
ladiesman2013:

bros im new here n im a dv lottery 2013 winner i have an interview in early jan but i want to knw when is dead line for to move from my country (Ghana) because i ve an exam in june

Not to worry, proceed and prepare for your exams, and since you indicated that your VISA interview is for early January; then from dat interview to your exam date (June)should be FIVE (5) months. You then have just another month of July to proceed and depart to US POE....
NOTE: Check the date on ur VISA so that you dont overstay ur grace period..!
All the best......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2012
ufotuko: hey my dear friend,am happy for you ooo,about the envelope given to you,what do you think may be inside the envelope?

If you open am, u go knw now abi.....grin grin..?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2012
House it’s a pity that Michymich was denied Visa, but I am surprised that he has not been able to tell us in this thread what exactly went wrong. Is he a Nigerian and is he truly married to the woman he calls his wife or is it for the purpose of the Visa lottery? From his statement, he said he was denied visa because he did not understand the relationship. Secondly, did he forge any document? If he did, then no basis for instituting any case, but if he did not then let him go ahead for the visa is he’s. I believe in the truth, let Michymich tell the house the truth of what really happened at the embassy so that the house will also know how to help him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2012
Leripa: To all LAW and IMMIGRATIONS LAW gurus in the house. Please, let's keep hope alive for @michymich.
I can imagine what the couple is passing through now.
Thanks.

They got no problems if they act fast. They would be back here to testify.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2012
pjogutum1: House it’s a pity that Michymich was denied Visa, but I am surprised that he has not been able to tell us in this thread what exactly went wrong. Is he a Nigerian and is he truly married to the woman he calls his wife or is it for the purpose of the Visa lottery? From his statement, he said he was denied visa because he did not understand the relationship. Secondly, did he forge any document? If he did, then no basis for instituting any case, but if he did not then let him go ahead for the visa is he’s. I believe in the truth, let Michymich tell the house the truth of what really happened at the embassy so that the house will also know how to help him.

Michymich under the circumstance is not authorized to make any such disclosure. Please no more pressures on him. it's enough he told you he was temporarily denied and thats all he owes the house out of courtesy for now.

If anyone is seeking for backup experience from others setback to better their own lots, it shows insensitivity and deep seated self-centeredness.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2012
Gbabe 2:
Bros temmytammy I see u oooo.na u don tire so.hmmm u no fit all.(Lol).
Keep it up small time u will become drogba of yankee
grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
@abosede, i went wit naira. 54,500 naira. Can some1 tell me wat is inside d envelope
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
gunners4u: @abosede, i went wit naira. 54,500 naira. Can some1 tell me wat is inside d envelope
the most important thing ȋ̝̊̅§ that ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ have receive your visa,why again are ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ bothering yourself about wat ȋ̝̊̅§ in the envelope

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
femsoj: the most important thing ȋ̝̊̅§ that ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ have receive your visa,why again are ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ bordering yourself about wat ȋ̝̊̅§ in the envelope

grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
ufotuko: hey my dear friend,am happy for you ooo,about the envelope given to you,what do you think may be inside the envelope?
ahn ahn why u wan know wetin dey inside the envelope, do not open means do not open .. Nah so una go koba person, gunners abeg no check wetin dey inside the envelope ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
gunners4u: @abosede, i went wit naira. 54,500 naira. Can some1 tell me wat is inside d envelope
why bothered my bro,i guess what is in d envelope is ur medicals and police report .dont open it ooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
open it nah, why are u asking?... all i just know is that as soon as u open it, u have closed ur way at the POE

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
g-busta:
open it nah, why are u asking?... all i just know is that as soon as u open it, u have closed ur way at the POE
‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ guys dey make me laugh o,abi make I kuku say na gunners 4 all dey make me laugh because of some of his funny questions
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Gentiger:

It's okay to know your background since you voluntarily disclosed. In all my years as a believer in Christ, I have seen him raise the poor from the dunghill and place him among Princes. That's about to happen in your life. You shall yet be celebrated. Through you, your family shall be sustained.

Now listen, If you are not married to the man in your life as of the moment, i'll advice you shelve the idea of marriage for now and make him join you afterwards. Most marriages after DV lottery selection is viewed as scam and difficult to prove.

If you are genuinely married, then begin your preparation now. You need lots of pictures taken together. I mean lots of it. Get an album and stack it full of pictures taken together during courtship, marriage and after marriage. If you got kids, perfect.

Ensure all your civil documents are in place. Also ensure consistency in all aspects. If you are a believer in Christ, let prayers do the remaining ones not forgetting to read thru your final year projects, final year semester courses or WAEC subjects taken at High school. I await your testimony because you'll surely testify.

Go with these to the embassy:
1. Your International Passports.
2. 3 passport photos each.
3. Birth certificates.
4. Marriage certificate.
5. Lots of pictures taken before and after marriage.
6. $330 times the number of beneficiaries.
7. Medical results.
8. Police character certificate.
9. Academic credentials
10. Find out if AOS is needed in cotonou if you'll be interviewed there.
11. Appointment letter.
12. 1NL
Let the house add anything else I omitted. Goodluck dear.

You have said it all.
In addition, she must take patience to read through this thread from page one. By the time she gets to the current page, her confidence will become stronger.
The fact is that many gurus and successful interview candidates on this thread became so by reading, learning and contributing as the pages grew.
Good luck madam.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Yes I went wit my secondary school testimonial- but No, they didn't ask for it... It appears tht your WAEC certificate is enough...

They didn't ask for d photocopy of my "police character certificate" either..

I observed that married ppl and elderly ppl were attended to first- irrespective of d time they came in. So we needed to wait for em...

I also observed that one married couple that got their visa had many lil kids- I don't know- but I feel kids all wearing d same uniform- and u carrying them while being interviewed could b advantageous to couples...

The fee is still N54,500 is you are paying in Naira.

For those like me- who have plans of spending christmas in d US... I have been making flight inquiries and I recently saw an Air Maroc flight for N139,000 to JFK New york... Their offices are in Victoria Island and at the Murtala Mohd Airport. You can use google or wakanow.com for further inquiries.

My sincere gratitude to everybody here who has wished me well and said prayers on my behalf; May God bless you and grant your heart's desires.

I'm sorry about Michy's case. I think I saw him and his wife- even though I'm not sure it was them. I'll advice that he sticks to Temmy's and Gentinger's advice on more details of his denial. There could b a way to launch it back on track- especially since sept 2013 is still a while away.

There is no doubt that d interviews are stricter for couples than for singles- mayb this because of d sullied reputation that precedes Nigerians. Because those guys don't believe anything you say unless u have unquestionable proof. But for singles- all u need to prove is your certificate, period! Just convince em you earned that certificate and that's it.

I thought those who got interviewed last week were joking about d lady on window 13- but trust me- that lady is an angel- always smiling and I can't remember her denying anybody (of course it doesn't mean she hasn't)... Yest when I got interviewed; I believe it was her on window 14- not 13... Because 13 was one black american lady who I can't recall smiling and window 15 was a black man who was ok- but mayb not too friendly

Please brother did u tender English and Maths or just one of them during interview ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by paulmj: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=temmytanny]
Please, can we go to any police station to do the police report,or specified station from the embassy? And also, Will the $330 be paid in dollars after the interview or before ? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.