Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,989 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927077 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
adzovia:
hahahaha. no not sandy part my flight is in January

Good to hear that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Thank God. I finally landed in America with my family yesterday & d xperience was so wonderful. We don't hav much problem at port of enty- JFK airport NY, we join d queue for immigrant and we are 2nd on d queue. I gave d Immig Officer our PP & d Yellow envelopes. She checked to see if we've tried to open d envelopes. Thereafter, she opened the envelopes one after the other. took our finger prints and snap us. she then inputs some info into the system and finally stamped our PP.She then took us into the main room where she led us to a man. she gave our forms(contents of d yellow envelopes) to d man and d man gave us a form to put our fingerprint on it and signed it. Everytin took us less than 15 minutes in d airport.
Note: D yellow envelopes should never be opened pls. It contains all ur documents u've already seen : form ds 230, original police report, medical report,and d fotocopy of ur birth cert or NPC cert. ur 3 2x2 pasports collectd from u during the interview at lag. so, its all what u've already seen.

Once again Thanks to this great forum for the wonderful info shared by every1 for d benefits of all of us. I'm proud to b a Nigerian. God Bless 9JA.

Thank you all and GOD BLESS.

5 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
@bobshina, congrat, hw was ur journey. Which state ar u staying?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
gunners4u: @bobshina, congrat, hw was ur journey. Which state ar u staying?
New York. dats where my host is.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
bobshina: Thank God. I finally landed in America with my family yesterday & d xperience was so wonderful. We don't hav much problem at port of enty- JFK airport NY, we join d queue for immigrant and we are 2nd on d queue. I gave d Immig Officer our PP & d Yellow envelopes. She checked to see if we've tried to open d envelopes. Thereafter, she opened the envelopes one after the other. took our finger prints and snap us. she then inputs some info into the system and finally stamped our PP.She then took us into the main room where she led us to a man. she gave our forms(contents of d yellow envelopes) to d man and d man gave us a form to put our fingerprint on it and signed it. Everytin took us less than 15 minutes in d airport.
Note: D yellow envelopes should never be opened pls. It contains all ur documents u've already seen : form ds 230, original police report, medical report,and d fotocopy of ur birth cert or NPC cert. ur 3 2x2 pasports collectd from u during the interview at lag. so, its all what u've already seen.

Once again Thanks to this great forum for the wonderful info shared by every1 for d benefits of all of us. I'm proud to b a Nigerian. God Bless 9JA.

i thank God for u mr bob, the journey hasnt been easy but right now u are finally in d states. All d best bro! By d grace of God, we will join u guys soon to live d American dream.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
Congrats on your safe trip shina!
Nice one and insightful indeed. I hope @gunners now know what is in the envelope. So please listen to bobshina for your own good.

And to you bobshina, I declare that the Lord that has brought you this far will never abandon you and your family. Hope you are highly favored in Jesus' name.

Good Luck.

/KSJ

bobshina: Thank God. I finally landed in America with my family yesterday & d xperience was so wonderful. We don't hav much problem at port of enty- JFK airport NY, we join d queue for immigrant and we are 2nd on d queue. I gave d Immig Officer our PP & d Yellow envelopes. She checked to see if we've tried to open d envelopes. Thereafter, she opened the envelopes one after the other. took our finger prints and snap us. she then inputs some info into the system and finally stamped our PP.She then took us into the main room where she led us to a man. she gave our forms(contents of d yellow envelopes) to d man and d man gave us a form to put our fingerprint on it and signed it. Everytin took us less than 15 minutes in d airport.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
ksjlar: Congrats on your safe trip shina!
Nice one and insightful indeed. I hope @gunners now know what is in the envelope. So please listen to bobshina for your own good.

And to you bobshina, I declare that the Lord that has brought you this far will never abandon you and your family. Hope you are highly favored in Jesus' name.

Good Luck.

/KSJ

AMEN. Thank Bros
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
What page is bobshina interview experience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
For those who have done their interview pls i want to ask, can i present my Neco statement of result dat i collected from the school i did my exam 2010 becos the certificate is not yet out pls any respond?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
jbmohd: What page is bobshina interview experience
https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/189
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Adufesco: For those who have done their interview pls i want to ask, can i present my Neco statement of result dat i collected from the school i did my exam 2010 becos the certificate is not yet out pls any respond?

Have you gone recently for it in the school you did it? If yes and not ready yet, pls go with a NECO scratch card in addition.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
@bobshina@temmy@brightmon.....n all others wey don land obodo oyinbo plus all those wey don collect der visa@adovia@gunners etc...una just dey mak me jealous...me self want join coloured veiwing...shabi una say naija na black n white...mak una help me beg KCC mak dey mak my numba available 4 dec. Against feb.....hapi waitn n hapi sunday to u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2012

congrats and God bless u overthere...AMEN!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
ferdimako:

Have you gone recently for it in the school you did it? If yes and not ready yet, pls go with a NECO scratch card in addition.
Thanks my brother but if i did'nt see my scratch card and i have my photo card hope dat is ok for me!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Adufesco: Thanks my brother but if i did'nt see my scratch card and i have my photo card hope dat is ok for me!
go with a NEW scratch card they can use to CHECK UR result online...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
adzovia:
hahahaha. no not sandy part my flight is in January

Looking forward to stay in New Jersey too by His grace. But first, the long awaited 2NL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2012

Good luck to you and your family.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2012

Good luck to you and your family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
loconzo00:

Looking forward to stay in New Jersey too by His grace. But first, the long awaited 2NL.
dont worry better late than never
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2012

just three weeks after interview, your story is changed for ever? CONGRATS AND PLS KEEP OPEN THE WAY FOR US WHO ARE ON THE WAY, You Blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Adufesco: Thanks my brother but if i did'nt see my scratch card and i have my photo card hope dat is ok for me!

Get a new scratch card.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
adzovia:
dont worry better late than never

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goodluck bobshina,me and my family we join u soon in newyork.......faith wrks wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
For those who have done their interview pls i want to ask, can i present my Neco statement of result dat i collected from the school i did my exam 2010 becos the certificate is not yet out pls any respond?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2012
Adufesco: For those who have done their interview pls i want to ask, can i present my Neco statement of result dat i collected from the school i did my exam 2010 becos the certificate is not yet out pls any respond?
Your question had been answered. You can go with your statement of result but you will need go with a NECO Exam checker scrach card
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2012

welcome bro. Email me na.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:00am On Nov 26, 2012

Welcome to America. Thanks for the detailed exposition of POE experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2012

Are u sure this result is in NECO database? You keep asking the same question and u are getting same answer.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 7:22am On Nov 26, 2012
Hello house,i would like to say congra for those who recieved the visa and i pray for those of us who are waiting to be interviewed and who are expecting their 2nd nl,i have this question during interview date we should take 2 photographs and i wanted to know if those photographs are the ones used for the visa stamp?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2012
am very sorry for not postin for a while nw. just dati was writin my 2nd semester exam. @bobshina congrat n hw are u copin wt d weather there cos i heard its snow tym. @gunner pls let celebrat xmas in 9ja and we could move my jan. @ibrahim am very happy for u. when do u plan goin to d state?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2012
my big bros for osogbo, i dey pray for ur success seriouslyl. even d house am sure are wt u in prayer. regards to ur family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2012
emebeteaderashn: Hello house,i would like to say congra for those who recieved the visa and i pray for those of us who are waiting to be interviewed and who are expecting their 2nd nl,i have this question during interview date we should take 2 photographs and i wanted to know if those photographs are the ones used for the visa stamp?
Yes they are. If you sent 2 photographs to KCC, one will be returned to you at the embassy in LAGOS and i will advice you to go with three photographs to the embassy because it was three that was requested from me not two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.