Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,131 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927093 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
temmytanny: do you work? how much are u spending? when is your interview?
hi tammytanny,just spoke with this guy on the phone.he told
¤e that he has not done his ¤edicals,much more the visa fee and he lives with friends around ikotun area in lagos.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
wt wat is obtainable in naija 2day....we no no who nid help or who want fraud...but sincerely if truely u nid help...pls try n mak xtra effort dont allow dis opportunity to slip by u...even those wey u no want meet for help...pls no tink am go to dem n tell dem d truth n also try xplore d church/mosque angle....n pray more n fast....wt God everytin is possible...it is well my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
I also applied with my Bsc.I wrote my first SSCE in 1998 May/June, I had 5credit in other subjects but had P7 in math n failed Eng. I wrote 1998 NOV/DEC WAEC with six A3 and credit in math,but Pass in Eng. The 1999 Mayy/June where I made all d subject I wrote is missing , so I have gone for the two other result certs 1998.shud I also get an affidavit to support d print out from WAEC web in addition to the other two WAEC as I intend to go with all my WAEC results or just go with d printout and unused scratch card. Kindly pls advice so that I can guide against all odds. God bless u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
temmytanny: do you work? how much are u spending? when is your interview?
Thanks 4 ur reply my brother, i have been looking 4 work since last yr i came to lagos, but jst got one last month with low payments, my popsy promise to help me concerning dis processing but he later said dat he does'nt understand dis and he said he can't waste money and i have try my best to explain to him still nothing came out 4rm him! I am now stranded i dont know what to do again, dat is why i post that seeking 4 help... Pls help if u have and God will reward u back Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
Thanks 4 ur reply my brother, i have been looking 4 work since last yr i came to lagos, but jst got one last month with low payments, my popsy promise to help me concerning dis processing but he later said dat he does'nt understand dis and he said he can't waste money and i have try my best to explain to him still nothing came out 4rm him! I am now stranded i dont know what to do again, dat is why i post that seeking 4 help... Pls help if u have and God will reward u back Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
look4all: hi tammytanny,just spoke with this guy on the phone.he told
¤e that he has not done his ¤edicals,much more the visa fee and he lives with friends around ikotun area in lagos.
i also leav close to ikotun....ijegun to b precise....but i dont hv anytin to offer to u...but if u nid wer to do ur international passport cheaper...i could talk to smone on ur behalf but it in ibadan command....i can also advice dat u can forgo ur medical first n hustle for ur visa processing fee money after ur interview if its positive ...i no dat some ppl here can even assist u on dat.....i pray for d ones goin for der interview 2moro shall b successful n u dat requires God touch shall receive as ur so desire.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Adufesco: Thanks 4 ur reply my brother, i have been looking 4 work since last yr i came to lagos, but jst got one last month with low payments, my popsy promise to help me concerning dis processing but he later said dat he does'nt understand dis and he said he can't waste money and i have try my best to explain to him still nothing came out 4rm him! I am now stranded i dont know what to do again, dat is why i post that seeking 4 help... Pls help if u have and God will reward u back Thanks.

How ur father dey look at ur stuff and hin no believe? Na we go come believe?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Adufesco: Thanks 4 ur reply my brother, i have been looking 4 work since last yr i came to lagos, but jst got one last month with low payments, my popsy promise to help me concerning dis processing but he later said dat he does'nt understand dis and he said he can't waste money and i have try my best to explain to him still nothing came out 4rm him! I am now stranded i dont know what to do again, dat is why i post that seeking 4 help... Pls help if u have and God will reward u back Thanks.
Sincerely,if you are the only applying for the visa,then i feel you should try harder and hustle for the cash. I had zero kobo in my account when i started my own runs last year and i was to pay for my self,wife and baby.Then visa fees was $819 per person($2457 total for visa alone).I husled and God did it for me.
Just believe and hustle more,God will see you tru
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
chykezworld: i also leav close to ikotun....ijegun to b precise....but i dont hv anytin to offer to u...but if u nid wer to do ur international passport cheaper...i could talk to smone on ur behalf but it in ibadan command....i can also advice dat u can forgo ur medical first n hustle for ur visa processing fee money after ur interview if its positive ...i no dat some ppl here can even assist u on dat.....i pray for d ones goin for der interview 2moro shall b successful n u dat requires God touch shall receive as ur so desire.
Thanks for your reply my brother, like how much is dat inl't passport? And according to what u said, Is it possible to go for the interview without medical test?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
temmytanny: Sincerely,if you are the only applying for the visa,then i feel you should try harder and hustle for the cash. I had zero kobo in my account when i started my own runs last year and i was to pay for my self,wife and baby.Then visa fees was $819 per person($2457 total for visa alone).I husled and God did it for me.
Just believe and hustle more,God will see you tru
Thanks for your reply my brother, i will try my best and see what i can do... I know God will send someone dat will help me to me...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mr afolabi, i pray to almight God to send down helper to u & assist u in ur process. Yaa lateef , Yaa kareem
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2012
@Adufesco, when it gets to money issue, its a different ball game. "Plenty water don pass under bridge"
If you will take my advice, thank God you not appling as a family so its just abt you right?
Now what are we looking for? Abt 5000k for alagbon, 30000 for medicals and abt 52000 for aboki making a total of 87,000 abi?
So how much do you have now? Lets say u have abt 37,000 remaining 50,000 right?
Ok, dont u have friends, old school mate, relatives, dads friends, mum friends, pastor, church members, fellowship/home cell members etc and the list goes on and on.
My brother heaven help does that help them self. Temmy is a family of 3 and as at his time, kobo no dey him acc but thank God he made it and i also know some members of this forum may be going through same but they dint beg online but also made it through.
Its all about pride now, meet people, talk to them, show them the 1st and 2nd NL meet your friends and relative, Nigerians do help. But coming online is not a good idea. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2012
brightmon: @Adufesco, when it gets to money issue, its a different ball game. "Plenty water don pass under bridge"
If you will take my advice, thank God you not appling as a family so its just abt you right?
Now what are we looking for? Abt 5000k for alagbon, 30000 for medicals and abt 52000 for aboki making a total of 87,000 abi?
So how much do you have now? Lets say u have abt 37,000 remaining 50,000 right?
Ok, dont u have friends, old school mate, relatives, dads friends, mum friends, pastor, church members, fellowship/home cell members etc and the list goes on and on.
My brother heaven help does that help them self. Temmy is a family of 3 and as at his time, kobo no dey him acc but thank God he made it and i also know some members of this forum may be going through same but they dint beg online but also made it through.
Its all about pride now, meet people, talk to them, show them the 1st and 2nd NL meet your friends and relative, Nigerians do help. But coming online is not a good idea. Goodluck.
well said
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 1:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Adufesco: Thanks for your reply my brother, like how much is dat inl't passport? And according to what u said, Is it possible to go for the interview without medical test?
i will call abt d passport tin 2day n get back to u....for d medical it is possible to go for d interview initially wtout it...but bear in mind u will b asked to bring it on a new date b4 ur visa is gvn to u...but my point is dat it will buy u smtym to raise d money after d interview...it is well wt u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:41am On Nov 27, 2012
chykezworld: i will call abt d passport tin 2day n get back to u....for d medical it is possible to go for d interview initially wtout it...but bear in mind u will b asked to bring it on a new date b4 ur visa is gvn to u...but my point is dat it will buy u smtym to raise d money after d interview...it is well wt u.
DOnt ever try to go for interview without medicals. you will have 20% chance of getting the visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:48am On Nov 27, 2012

Print your first and second notifications and approach your pastor with your need for funds. I doubt very strongly if any genuine ministry will see all those and ignore you. Look out for well meaning members of your church too. You will realise the funds you seek in to time. What kind if parent would see their child with this unique opportunity for a better life and turn away? Go back to your dad and really explain issues to him and the opportunities that awaits you. He will key into your project.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2012
jbmohd: I also applied with my Bsc.I wrote my first SSCE in 1998 May/June, I had 5credit in other subjects but had P7 in math n failed Eng. I wrote 1998 NOV/DEC WAEC with six A3 and credit in math,but Pass in Eng. The 1999 Mayy/June where I made all d subject I wrote is missing , so I have gone for the two other result certs 1998.shud I also get an affidavit to support d print out from WAEC web in addition to the other two WAEC as I intend to go with all my WAEC results or just go with d printout and unused scratch card. Kindly pls advice so that I can guide against all odds. God bless u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2012
Gentiger:

Print your first and second notifications and approach your pastor with your need for funds. I doubt very strongly if any genuine ministry will see all those and ignore you. Look out for well meaning members of your church too. You will realise the funds you seek in to time. What kind if parent would see their child with this unique opportunity for a better life and turn away? Go back to your dad and really explain issues to him and the opportunities that awaits you. He will key into your project.

We do not know if he is a church-goer.Even if he goes,most churches are mean oh. We need to know if his educational background and achievements qualify him. Nobody wants to waste cash as his father has said.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2012
temmytanny: DOnt ever try to go for interview without medicals. you will have 20% chance of getting the visa.
r u saying frm xperience? Or as CO? ....if wtin d circumstance he just stated...abt 2wks to his interview n no money...its a gud option...am sayn frm experience...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2012
cry All u have to do go to ur pastor and tell him everythin he ll hlp u.u mush nt mis dis grt opp º°˚˚°ºoo...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Thanks, for those who reply to all my messages, i know it is shameful idea 4 me to beg 4 help here, but based on all ur advices, i will try my best and if it is not work out then may be i will postponed my interview. Once again thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2012
ferdimako:

We do not know if he is a church-goer.Even if he goes,most churches are mean oh. We need to know if his educational background and achievements qualify him. Nobody wants to waste cash as his father has said.
I am a Good christian, also choir member in my church C.A.C but i dont know what is going on! My father said dat becos he did not have any money to give me, My Education backGround are ok. Also have my ND in Business Studie from the Polythecnic Ibadan, so pls dont condemn me here!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2012
ferdimako:

I am a Good christian, also choir member in my church C.A.C but i dont know what is going on! My father said dat becos he did not have any money to give me, My Education backGround are ok. Also have my ND in Business Studie from the Polythecnic Ibadan, so pls dont condemn me here!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2012
ferdimako:

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2012
All Thanks to him alone the Almighty God who has perfected that he started in us. my fellow nairalanders thanks for your contributions and encouragement towards the approval of our visa in USA embassy Lagos yesterday 26th nov.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2012
chyk2020: All Thanks to him alone the Almighty God who has perfected that he started in us. my fellow nairalanders thanks for your contributions and encouragement towards the approval of our visa in USA embassy Lagos yesterday 26th nov.
Congrats my dear brother go and live ur AMERICA Dream. Welcome 2 America. pls share 2 d house ur interview experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by demmiereal: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2012
chyk2020: All Thanks to him alone the Almighty God who has perfected that he started in us. my fellow nairalanders thanks for your contributions and encouragement towards the approval of our visa in USA embassy Lagos yesterday 26th nov.

Another success story! Contratulations! Plz give us details of your interview when you've got time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2012
yesterday i and my wife were given the congratulatory message by a black American lady at window 13. who was very friendly and we found favour of God in her sight.
My exp.

brief.
co. gd morning
me nd wife. gd morning
oath and finger print.
we were given our forms we sent to kcc to sign
co> when did u get married
co> what type of marriage
me> trad and civil.
co> what do u do in Nigeria
me> i called the company where i work nd what i do there
co> where is your company based
me> Abuja.
co> how many people were in attendance of your wedding
me> so many people
co> many is not a number i want a number
me> about 150 people.
co> do u have picture for that
me i brought out our wedng pictures and beging to open until i get to a place he saw many people he now ask me to stop
co> any picture for the civil
me i showed her my civil wedng picture
co> who are those in one particular picture, she asked my wife
wife> told her.
co> who is this guy, she called his name that is my host
me> my cousine brother.
co> congratulation your visas has been approved
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by morgan2006(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2012
hello house please does anyone have an idea why the visa Rank Numbers for Nigeria in the visa bulletin for January 2013 did not increase from 10000? i have been following it and it increases each month. any reason why it stalled? thanks in expectation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2012
pls house how do i get to the lekki address, is it possible for me to collect for both of us i and my wife? do i have to pay for the collection, if yes, how much will it be for both of us. thanks all that has help one way or the other i am grateful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2012
chyk2020: pls house how do i get to the lekki address, is it possible for me to collect for both of us i and my wife? do i have to pay for the collection, if yes, how much will it be for both of us. thanks all that has help one way or the other i am grateful.
congrats once again,u re nt paying a dime @ d collection venue as per hw to gt there those in d hse ll give u vivid description.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2012
chyk2020: yesterday i and my wife were given the congratulatory message by a black American lady at window 13. who was very friendly and we found favour of God in her sight.
My exp.

brief.
co. gd morning
me nd wife. gd morning
oath and finger print.
we were given our forms we sent to kcc to sign
co> when did u get married
co> what type of marriage
me> trad and civil.
co> what do u do in Nigeria
me> i called the company where i work nd what i do there
co> where is your company based
me> Abuja.
co> how many people were in attendance of your wedding
me> so many people
co> many is not a number i want a number
me> about 150 people.
co> do u have picture for that
me i brought out our wedng pictures and beging to open until i get to a place he saw many people he now ask me to stop
co> any picture for the civil
me i showed her my civil wedng picture
co> who are those in one particular picture, she asked my wife
wife> told her.
co> who is this guy, she called his name that is my host
me> my cousine brother.
co> congratulation your visas has been approved

Congratulations my brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.