Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,943 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927072 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 12:26am On Nov 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Congratulations!

Congratulation bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2012
Leripa: yea congrt bro will seeu wen u get there soon

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2012
Hello house my interview is on first days of january,during my lottery application my middle name has a single letter misspellinig(a was changed to e) but when i fell the forms i use the correct one and i attached a short not explaining the situation,now am a bit worried if this might cause a problem? And i will apprichate if anyone with similar situation and went to interview to interview tell me your experience?thank you in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:39am On Nov 28, 2012
emebeteaderashn: Hello house my interview is on first days of january,during my lottery application my middle name has a single letter misspellinig(a was changed to e) but when i fell the forms i use the correct one and i attached a short not explaining the situation,now am a bit worried if this might cause a problem? And i will apprichate if anyone with similar situation and went to interview to interview tell me your experience?thank you in advance
Thousands of people have similar case plus me, it was never an issue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:51am On Nov 28, 2012
chykezworld: @ oga temmy....i said dis cuz u had superior knowledge wen it comes to dvlottery......but wat u don't knw is dat i hv witness similar case...i ws in US embassy for interview wen a dvlottery winner had her interview wtout medical result....after d interview d CO...gave d gal a new date to bring her medical..i ws present...dat y i said it frm xperince.
Well ,am also talking from experience and from what read on their website.Its clearly written that you must complete your medicals before interview but their are cases where your medicals maynot be ready before interview,this case is rare and mostly with people that have health issues and not those that havent started the interview at all. CO have the final say and they could deny you if you havent done your medicals at all.If you tell embassy you dint do it cos of money,they would cast doubt on you taking care of your self in US and that could also work against you during interview.
PLease never tell anyone to go for interview without medicals,its not adviceable

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 5:06am On Nov 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

hearing that is a relief,so does it mean all the case i mean,the visa,the green card will use the name which was provided on the forms we sent back to kcc ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2012
temmytanny: Well ,am also talking from experience and from what read on their website.Its clearly written that you must complete your medicals before interview but their are cases where your medicals maynot be ready before interview,this case is rare and mostly with people that have health issues and not those that havent started the interview at all. CO have the final say and they could deny you if you havent done your medicals at all.If you tell embassy you dint do it cos of money,they would cast doubt on you taking care of your self in US and that could also work against you during interview.
PLease never tell anyone to go for interview without medicals,its not adviceable
with d circumstance...it is advisable...no CO will refuse u visa wtout confirming if truly u hv health issues...which is by seeing ur medical report...i didn't advice him to say its cuz of money dat y he didn't do his medicals...some times u act like the sole knowledge on issues concerning dvlottery....frm my xperince d gal ws asked questions on her O'level...after dat d CO gave her a white form telling to do her medical n bring it date she indicated....n tru it all d CO ws all smiling...i neva heard d CO question y she didn't do her medical.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

pls wat of issue with DOB.......(jst only a difference in d figure)(1980 instead of 1988)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2012
idoo4love: pls wat of issue with DOB.......(jst only a difference in d figure)(1980 instead of 1988)

And more problems are being unearthed. Nigerians!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2012
tinubaby:

CONGRATS

Woooooow!!! @ chyk2020, abesin01, congra u guys 4 successful intervieww... More blessin ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2012
idoo4love: pls wat of issue with DOB.......(jst only a difference in d figure)(1980 instead of 1988)
i want to thank all of u for your prayers and i also pray that those waiting for interview will soon come o testify my God will do it for all of u. pls ioodo4love make sure ur DOB is consistent, use the one u used when applying d lotery.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2012
Oga Adesoji I said I have other Certs without credit in eng P7 but d one with credit in Eng is missing
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=emebeteaderashn]hearing that is a relief,so does it mean all the case i mean,the visa,the green card will use the name which was provided on the forms we sent back to kcc ?[/quote

Yes!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
jbmohd: Oga Adesoji I said I have other Certs without credit in eng P7 but d one with credit in Eng is missing

Your highest qualification is not O level now,get the one with p7 with you with your University credentials and also have a plan "B" just like you said.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2012

Date of birth is a case sensitive issue unlike the typographical error with a name, you need to correct that ASAP.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
chykezworld: with d circumstance...it is advisable...no CO will refuse u visa wtout confirming if truly u hv health issues...which is by seeing ur medical report...i didn't advice him to say its cuz of money dat y he didn't do his medicals...some times u act like the sole knowledge on issues concerning dvlottery....frm my xperince d gal ws asked questions on her O'level...after dat d CO gave her a white form telling to do her medical n bring it date she indicated....n tru it all d CO ws all smiling...i neva heard d CO question y she didn't do her medical.

But the guy in question here was talking about money vis a vis medicals now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Your highest qualification is not O level now,get the one with p7 with you with your University credentials and also have a plan "B" .
pls,wat if the highest qualification is olevel.havin 5 credit and D7 in englis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: pls,wat if the highest qualification is olevel.havin 5 credit and D7 in englis
you are good to go. no problem
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
chykezworld: with d circumstance...it is advisable...no CO will refuse u visa wtout confirming if truly u hv health issues...which is by seeing ur medical report...i didn't advice him to say its cuz of money dat y he didn't do his medicals...some times u act like the sole knowledge on issues concerning dvlottery....frm my xperince d gal ws asked questions on her O'level...after dat d CO gave her a white form telling to do her medical n bring it date she indicated....n tru it all d CO ws all smiling...i neva heard d CO question y she didn't do her medical.
Am not saying you should attack me and moreover i dont know all,thats why i dont answer all questions here.The ones i know,i use it to help others. You can say whatever but dont put people here in trouble by going to interview without medicals.

Its clearly written here,dont say what you dont know or arent sure of

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3743.html

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: pls,wat if the highest qualification is olevel.havin 5 credit and D7 in englis

Honestly speaking, I don't know.But I think D7 is also a pass and not a threat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
am very certain you are good to go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gbabe2: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Good afternoon peeps.I am really thankful to you guys.I must confess u guys are doing a great job.@Kemzone,Adesojiaderemi,temmytamy,gentiger and everyone you are all wonderful people.
I had my interview this morning around 9.15am to 9.19am and it was a pleasant experience and divine favor of God at work.
We (0i and my wife)got to the emabassy around 6.30 am.
We followed their normal security checks and the routine.
Next thing i paid in dollars though i had alternative of over 130k in naira in case she has issues with the dollars i presented.Well no issue,we proceeded to another that collected all our documents (NPC,Marriage cert,my bsc,Hnd Ond and Waec certificates,Police Report and Medicals.I presented the other certifications which includes my ACCA Cert,CIA Cert,CrFA cert and CISA certificates but she didnt collect any of except the required ones)
About 35minutes after a black american lady showed at the window 13 and started the interview for the immigrants.Later another CO showed at the window 16 before a white blonde girl later showed up at window 15 respectively.
Enough people had issues with the currency and visa fee payment and i had to extend a good gesture to a family like that.I am so sure they visited this great forum for once.
The black american gave a family of three visas and 3 individuals as well.She was so friendly that all prayers then was that God let us have our interview with this young lady.Obviously,it didnt cost the lady anything to grant everybody that came to her visas.I must tell you,you guys must just pray she is not on holidays when its your turn (just kidding)
Exactly 9.15am she called us to her window.
Me and Wife : Good mnorning.How was nite
CO:Fine thank you (with a charming smile)
CO:You are here because you won a lottery
Me and Wife:yes
CO:Do u promise to say the truth and just the truth
Me and Wife:Yes we do
CO:Your finger prints
Me and Wife:We did it.
CO:You have a Bsc
I:Yes i do
CO:Have u travelled outside nigeria before
I:No
CO:Where do you work and what do you work as?
I:I Told her my place of work and dat i do work as an internal auditor
CO:To my wife.What do u do
My wife:am still looking for job
CO:Are u guys married
I:YES
CO:Any pictures
CO:Can i see them
I:I brought the album out and we flipped from beginning till the end.
CO:Congratulations you should go to this address next Wednesday to pick up with that radiant and charming smile again
Me and Wife:Thank you so much and enjoy your stay in Nigeria.
CO:Thank you i try my best.
Folks that was all.It was like a chat all through.
Really grateful to God and all u guys here.U are all doing a great job here.Kudos.
Lessons learn t.Pray to God and dont fidget.Prepare your documents and commit the rest to Gods hand.We are all going to be successful IJN.Again i greeted almost all the staffs i came across including the security guys there.its not necessary but trust me you might need them later and you don't need any embarrassment or delay whatsoever.
Have a blessed and favourable interview.
Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Date of birth is a case sensitive issue unlike the typographical error with a name, you need to correct that ASAP.
thanks for your reply..but how can I correct it cos I already informed kcc abt d error and I received my 2nl...?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gbabe 2: Good afternoon peeps.I am really thankful to you guys.I must confess u guys are doing a great job.@Kemzone,Adesojiaderemi,temmytamy,gentiger and everyone you are all wonderful people.
I had my interview this morning around 9.15am to 9.19am and it was a pleasant experience and divine favor of God at work.
Next thing i paid in dollars though i had alternative of over 130k in naira in case she has issues with the dollars i presented.Well no issue,we proceeded to another that collected all our documents (NPC,Marriage cert,my bsc,Hnd Ond and Waec certificates,Police Report and Medicals.I presented the other certifications which includes my ACCA Cert,CIA Cert,CrFA cert and CISA certificates but she didnt collect any of except the required ones)
About 35minutes after a black american lady showed at the window 13 and started the interview for the immigrants.Later another CO showed at the window 16 before a white blonde girl later showed up at window 15 respectively.
Enough people had issues with the currency and visa fee payment and i had to extend a good gesture to a family like that.I am so sure they visited this great forum for once.
The black american gave a family of three visas and 3 individuals as well.She was so friendly that all prayers then was that God let us have our interview with this young lady.Obviously,it didnt cost the lady anything to grant everybody that came to her visas.I must tell you,you guys must just pray she is not on holidays when its your turn (just kidding)
CO:Congratulations you should go to this address next Wednesday to pick up with that radiant and charming smile again
Really grateful to God and all u guys here.U are all doing a great job here.Kudos.
Lessons learn t.Pray to God and dont fidget.Prepare your documents and commit the rest to Gods hand.We are all going to be successful IJN.Again i greeted almost all the staffs i came across including the security guys there.its not necessary but trust me you might need them later and you don't need any embarrassment or delay whatsoever.
Cheers
congrats to you and your family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tinubaby: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gbabe 2: Good afternoon peeps.I am really thankful to you guys.I must confess u guys are doing a great job.@Kemzone,Adesojiaderemi,temmytamy,gentiger and everyone you are all wonderful people.
Cheers

CONGRATS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cheers

Gbabestically right! Congratulations buddy I am so happy for you and your family too.We need more of this and not fight on this thread.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
idoo4love: thanks for your reply..but how can I correct it cos I already informed kcc abt d error and I received my 2nl...?

NO problem since you have informed KCC, I will advice you do affidavit to back up your claim.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cheers
congratulations brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Congrat gbabe. Dat black consular @ window 13 is very friendly. She interview & approve my visa too. Many more to come in name of God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cheers

Wow dats great! congrat to ur family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cheers
Congrat!!! God is good. He has done us Well. Oh our soul rise up and praise the Lord!...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cheers

Congratulations to you and your wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.