Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925462 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
daddykelly:
k,thanks 16+...... Yours should be by may/june.
by d grace of God, it will be april/may, cos im tired of waiting.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
Spoondar:

Unless you want them to join you after 5yrs otherwise medical and visa fee has to be done to all family members if they will follow you during the 6 month visa time. BUT if you dont pay visa fee and dont do medicals for them then they will follow you after 5 good years as per my understanding abi

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?319542-DV-lottery-winners-who-are-married-meet-here/page2&highlight=DV+lottery+winners+married+meet

He took finger prints of our middle fingers
CO: Before I start the interview I want to ask this question, would like to go with the baby or leave her behind?
Me: I would like to go with her but I don’t have the fee. So I will go, settle down and come for her.
CO: Note that your can only come her after 5 years.
Me: Ok
CO: Give the baby to your husband
He asked my husband to sit

If everyone is not there that day which means all the monies will be paid and documents gathered, the principal winner may not be interviewed. Everybody goes home be that!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
ferdimako:

If everyone is not there that day which means all the monies will be paid and documents gathered, the principal winner may not be interviewed. Everybody goes home be that!

The required visa fee must be paid for you and your eligible dependents who wish to immigrate with you to America. I really dont see a reason why your wife and children wont accompany you for interview if you intend to immigrate with them. PLease our men dont keep us home to wait for you to come with good news just because you think you are MAN enough and have paid for the VISA and MEDICAL remember at the CO they have copies of DS230 forms and passport photos of each and every member you entered the eDV initially so they will have to verify the real person physically.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
Spoondar:

The required visa fee must be paid for you and your eligible dependents who wish to immigrate with you to America. I really dont see a reason why your wife and children wont accompany you for interview if you intend to immigrate with them. PLease our men dont keep us home to wait for you to come with good news just because you think you are MAN enough and have paid for the VISA and MEDICAL remember at the CO they have copies of DS230 forms and passport photos of each and every member you entered the eDV initially so they will have to verify the real person physically.

No money is a big reason.Women should be proactive and bring in some cash or they could be left here oh!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
Spoondar::

ferdimako:

No money is a big reason.Women should be proactive and bring in some cash or they could be left here oh!

LMAO you just made my evening grin grin, it is very funny and true but we do contribute in other things like check list of document is full and ok, pray for the whole thing to go thru, let me give my example i am the one who did the initial eDV entry mine and for him, he was not interested at all so he never cared afterwards BUT i say BUT the day i checked the entry and found that mine wasnt selected but his was selected he took over seriously until now am so amazed. Yes you provide money and lots of it but please dont live us behind with your mothers i beg cry we also want to see the yankee land
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hi peeps,did anybody go 4 his medicals on a saturday,i just want 2 knw if d bank where open for payment of the medical fee. Need help pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
Spoondar:

LMAO you just made my evening grin grin, it is very funny and true but we do contribute in other things like check list of document is full and ok, pray for the whole thing to go thru, let me give my example i am the one who did the initial eDV entry mine and for him, he was not interested at all so he never cared afterwards BUT i say BUT the day i checked the entry and found that mine wasnt selected but his was selected he took over seriously until now am so amazed. Yes you provide money and lots of it but please dont live us behind with your mothers i beg cry we also want to see the yankee land

hahahha all the best oh!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
daddykelly:
thanks brightmon,you paid 230k straight to california....what if i decide to land in JFK,den take a flight to LA,I think it will be cheaper.pls reply thanks.
Thats ok, you can do that and check if you can get a flight from JFK to LA/Ontario or even Riverside Municipal Airport its self.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uchechuwku: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
hi house
does anyone know where KEMZONE is?
i miss HIS/HER input
God bless HIM/HER
happy new month to everyone
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
Temmy, am a first timmer into dis educative forum, i had a very successful interview on d 26th of nov. Pls those dat ve collected there brown envelop was it very stressful @ lekki,.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by surveyProf(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
peters ife: Temmy, am a first timmer into dis educative forum, i had a very successful interview on d 26th of nov. Pls those dat ve collected there brown envelop was it very stressful @ lekki,.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by surveyProf(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
peters ife: Temmy, am a first timmer into dis educative forum, i had a very successful interview on d 26th of nov. Pls those dat ve collected there brown envelop was it very stressful @ lekki,.

Nope, just go der the day u were told to go collect it, it is as easy as ABC!

Ciao
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
brightmon:
Thats ok, you can do that and check if you can get a flight from JFK to LA/Ontario or even Riverside Municipal Airport its self.
thanks man,I really appreciate.hpe california is kul dis period?pls wat county are u in?...I just pray for my 2nl feb or march.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
i don't thinks so peter,but it will be kind of you if you can share your interview experience wt us,thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=monsieursam64]by d grace of God, it will be april/may, cos im tired of waiting.[/quote
lol...me too oooo.d bulletine is just slow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2012
daddykelly:
ok,are you single?.
yes i am single
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2012

Your interview experience on this forum will be highly appreciated.
Please lets have your interview experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
My peep don't be surprise wen Ɣ☺ΰ see Naija Visa Bulletin 16000... Happy Nu Month
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
I had my interviw on 26th of nov nd it goes dis way, co; congratulation for winning d dv lottery.me; thank u. Co; tell me more on ur educational background .me; told her right frm secondary 2 my masters degree level.co; u said u read estate mgt in ur first degree, culd u tell me wat estate mgt is all abt.,me: i explained.co; do u wrk.Me; i do, nd am surpose to be @ my duty post she smiled, nd gave me back my original npc, schl results, nd circled an address pn a white paper, telling me to go in 2 weeks time to collect my visa.co;do u ve kids, me;no, co; are u married. Me. No.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
hop visa bulletin is out bt i tink 2500 wil b added this time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
daddykelly:
please yusmash,is there any difference btw this dv 1;dv 2 and dv 3 visa?...and am even getting more confused because brightmon said visa issued to a family is not counted as 1 but by the number of family members e.g husband,wife and two children=4 visas...please house lets trash this issue.

yeah, Bright is right. e.g if principal applicant (winner) is d husband, his visa will b numberd dv1, wife will b numberd dv2, 1st child -dv3, 2nd child-dv4.........

I hope its clear now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Select(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hey Temmy,
how u doing? pls hit me up immediately via select500@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
bobshina:

yeah, Bright is right. e.g if principal applicant (winner) is d husband, his visa will b numberd dv1, wife will b numberd dv2, 1st child -dv3, 2nd child-dv4.........

I hope its clear now?
thanks bob,am not asking this question just for my benefit alone because my cn is 13+.....am question is,apart from dv 1 for the principal applicant,is the dv 2,dv 3,dv 4 etc counted among the 3000+ visa available for we selected in Nigeria?.thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
daddykelly:
thanks bob,am not asking this question just for my benefit alone because my cn is 13+.....am question is,apart from dv 1 for the principal applicant,is the dv 2,dv 3,dv 4 etc counted among the 3000+ visa available for we selected in Nigeria?.thanks

not sure of dat but my broda by d grace of God,it shall b well nd our prayers shall b answerd.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
peters ife: I had my interviw on 26th of nov nd it goes dis way, co; congratulation for winning d dv lottery.me; thank u. Co; tell me more on ur educational background .me; told her right frm secondary 2 my masters degree level.co; u said u read estate mgt in ur first degree, culd u tell me wat estate mgt is all abt.,me: i explained.co; do u wrk.Me; i do, nd am surpose to be @ my duty post she smiled, nd gave me back my original npc, schl results, nd circled an address pn a white paper, telling me to go in 2 weeks time to collect my visa.co;do u ve kids, me;no, co; are u married. Me. No.
nice one bro. Congrats! It can only be God!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
Pls my dear frendz nd family,wat re de questions am likely 2 encounter as a waec holder,nd hw do i prepare?...can any1 pls answa my question pls,cos i rily nid 2 knw de areas of concentration nd also am single.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
bobshina:

I hope its clear now?
hi Bobshina, i emailed you and you have not replied yet.
see guys dont get ur self confused. if they want to count how many DV visa was issued, how do you think it will be counted? NOTE: it will be counted by the amount of international passport.
e.g if musa is a family of seven and you have ten DV visa remaining but Musa is DV winner No1, meaning that MUsa has collected 7 DV visa because he submited seven international passport, remaining just three DV visa for 9 DV winners.
why do you think KCC made 10,000 current twice? because maybe number of dependents and those claiming to be married increased.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2012
So re u sayin dat january bulletin wil also b 10,000 again?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 1:54am On Dec 02, 2012
peters ife: Temmy, am a first timmer into dis educative forum, i had a very successful interview on d 26th of nov. Pls those dat ve collected there brown @ lekki,
congrat,may GOD lead your way,and we wil al rejoice in JESUS name(amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 2:07am On Dec 02, 2012
Fellow dv selectees going for their interview in the month of dec, i wish u all goodluck, nd pls their is dis white young lady dat granted me interview on nov 26th, she speaks pure american english, u need to listen attentively to hear her, the key to a successful interview is honesty, selfconfidence nd prayers, waiting to hear ur success story dis month.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2012
bobshina::

I hope its clear now?

brightmon:
hi Bobshina, i emailed you and you have not replied yet.
see guys dont get ur self confused. if they want to count how many DV visa was issued, how do you think it will be counted? NOTE: it will be counted by the amount of international passport.
e.g if musa is a family of seven and you have ten DV visa remaining but Musa is DV winner No1, meaning that MUsa has collected 7 DV visa because he submited seven international passport, remaining just three DV visa for 9 DV winners.
why do you think KCC made 10,000 current twice? because maybe number of dependents and those claiming to be married increased.

brightmon is very CORRECT

When an applicant is selected in the DV lottery, he or she is actually one of about 100,000 selectees who will need to follow additional steps, of which 50,000 will end up being the true ‘winners’. This is because some of the first 50,000 persons who are selected will not qualify for an immigrant visa or will decide not to pursue their cases to visa issuance. Spouses and children accompanying or following to join DV principal applicants are only entitled to derivative diversity visa Applicants registered for the DV-2013 program were selected at random from 7,941,400 qualified entries, statistical breakdown done only 6,218 selectees from NIGERIA were picked only 7% of 50,000 will get visas that isroughly less than 3500 Nigerians auuuuuuch!!

In 2009, there were 47,879 green cards issued to diversity visa winners. Of those, 26,243 were principal applicants, 10,157 were spouses of principal applicants, and 11,479 were their children.

In 2010, there were 49,763 green cards given to diversity visa winners and their families. Just over half were male. Just under three-quarters (74%) were 21 years of age and older.

From which countries do diversity visa recipients come?

The national origins of diversity visa recipients show that underrepresented areas of the world receive the largest percentage of the visas:
[img][/img]

The single largest number of visas went to Ethiopia (3,987 visas), followed by Egypt (3,447), Uzbekistan (3,279), Nigeria (2,937), Bangladesh (2,800), and Kenya (2,279).

The countries benefiting from the Diversity visa lottery have changed over the years. From 1997-2002, Albania was the #1 recipient, followed by Nigeria, the Ukraine, and Bulgaria. In 2010, Albania was still a top recipient, receiving 1,638 visas.

Hope this will help you enough and thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2012
I want appreciate everybody in this forum for giving reliable and needful information.May God Almighty make our dream a reality. Infact I m now an addict of this forum even when I m in d office. Immediately don't v customers in front me I quickly visit this site for latest development. You can imagine that. I need information on area with low cost of living in USA interms of accommadatn n d likes as I m thinking of settling down my family there come back to Naija and payoff my loan at my place of work before moving finally to join them. I know I will to be visiting them every six month. Pls ur input will be appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.