Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925449 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
femsoj: 3000naira, 1 passport photograph,high court age affidavit(u need to do that at the federal highcourt in iyaganku,it won't cost you more than 500naira)

High Court is not in Iyaganku o, high court is along ring road.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
saddy101: @femsoj,
leripa,
brightmon,
Ibracadabra,
jidedon2000@yah,
Spoondar,
Godhelpmeooo,
Gentiger,
InfoDemo,
afobat2000,
owobabaisabella,
Amedino1 and the others,

I really appreciate all your prayers and to God be the glory my interview last for about a minute after oath and thumb print.
My dear brother am very happy 4 u,congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladiesman2013: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
taiye-shola:
@Ladiesman,I want to know if an email was sent to you from KCC for d rescheduling the interview for january cos my interview is on dec 21,and am yet to get any change in d date

yes im from Ghana n dey sent a message to check on my appointment date because of an update i did n at dat time it was pendin n latter it changed to jan
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
leripa,
brightmon,
Ibracadabra,
jidedon2000@yah,
Spoondar,
Godhelpmeooo,
Gentiger,
InfoDemo,
afobat2000,
owobabaisabella,
Amedino1 and the others,

I really appreciate all your prayers and to God be the glory my interview last for about a minute after oath and thumb print.

Congratulations to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
Abimbola80: I am not trying to back date my DOB, i dnt have the birth certificate and I will need one. Let someone assist by telling me where and how much it will cost for someone in lagos. Tnx

Okay. You can have it done in surulere but you'll first need to swear an affidavit in an high court.
Kindly go through past passages of this thread for the address.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
leripa,
brightmon,
Ibracadabra,
jidedon2000@yah,
Spoondar,
Godhelpmeooo,
Gentiger,
InfoDemo,
afobat2000,
owobabaisabella,
Amedino1 and the others,

Congratulations Saddy101

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Spoondar:

Loving heavenly father,You know all his/her worries and fears regarding this interview! You are a most loving heavenly father and You understand his/her innermost feelings!Yes Lord! He/she is so nervous thinking about the outcome of this interview. You know his/her limitations Lord, but Your word says that Your strength is enough in our times of weakness. We admit that we have no wisdom or knowledge of our own. But we have confidence that we can do every thing through Christ who strengthen us. He/she does not know what is in store for him/her but he/she knows that his/her future is in the hands of Lord of Lords, Who has made him/her. So Lord be with him/her and help him/her to find grace in the sight of the eyes of the consular officer. He/she need not be afraid of men because he/she has the Lord Almighty beside him/her. Please go before him/her and let him/her answer the questions boldly and intelligently. Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill him/her with courage. Let him/her never be put to the shame. I thank You Lord for listening to his/her supplications and filling him/her with Your peace. In Jesus' name I pray.Amen.

The VISA is yours go for it

My dear sis, this is POWERFUL!!! Much thanks gringringringrin... God will surely perfect all that concerns us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gnykelly(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
I key into this kind of success. I pray for God favor next result. InshAllah.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
leripa,
brightmon,
Ibracadabra,
jidedon2000@yah,
Spoondar,
Godhelpmeooo,
Gentiger,
InfoDemo,
afobat2000,
owobabaisabella,
Amedino1 and the others,

Glory to the most HIGH!!! You did it!! Am so happy for you

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
My interview experience!
I got to the embassy around 5:25am after waiting for some for some hour full of fear, a young man came and call and call us to form a queue, immigrant and non-immigrant. Then I submitted my appointment letter and security check stuff... I proceed to the embassy to make payments (#54,500) and I also submitted my original doc (Medical result, NECO and WAEC cert plus NPC birth cert). After waiting for several hour, I was called to window 13 and this black lady American welcome me with smiles and me sef open my 32 teeth gringringrin thumb print and oath thingy follow!

Interview...

CO - Tell me about your work
ME - I did... In brief
CO - Are you married?
ME - No
CO - Congratulations your visa has been approved and she return my original doc and gave me a paper "go to this circle address to pick your visa!" Dear forumitte, that was it... filled with joy and I give God all the glory. Thanks to you all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
saddy101: My interview experience!
I got to the embassy around 5:25am after waiting for some for some hour full of fear, a young man came and call and call us to form a queue, immigrant and non-immigrant. Then I submitted my appointment letter and security check stuff... I proceed to the embassy to make payments (#54,500) and I also submitted my original doc (Medical result, NECO and WAEC cert plus NPC birth cert). After waiting for several hour, I was called to window 13 and this black lady American welcome me with smiles and me sef open my 32 teeth gringringrin thumb print and oath thingy follow!

Interview...

ME - I did... In brief
CO - Are you married?
ME - No
CO - Congratulations your visa has been approved and she return my original doc and gave me a paper "go to this circle address to pick your visa!" Dear forumitte, that was it... filled with joy and I give God all the glory. Thanks to you all

So much praises have heard of this black american lady, she must be a very nice lady no wonder you smiled and all your 32 teeth were out lol! Am proud of you and wish you a smooth transition grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
leripa,
brightmon,
Ibracadabra,
jidedon2000@yah,
Spoondar,
Godhelpmeooo,
Gentiger,
InfoDemo,
afobat2000,
owobabaisabella,
Amedino1 and the others,

Congratulations my brother.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
[quote author=saddy101]congrat,may GOD lead ur way IJN.we wil al succed IJN(amen)

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2012

Interview...

ME - I did... In brief
CO - Are you married?
ME - No

Dats a very good opening for December! All glory to Almighty God for his favor upon U. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seyesugar(f): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Congrats saddy

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
@saddy101 i av questions 2 ask pls,did u combine result(neco & waec),is olevel ur highest level,lastly ar u qualified through ur work experience or education cos d co asked abt ur work and nothing about ur academy,thanks.GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
How can I get to children's practice from Obalende for my medical
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
saddy101:

My dear sis, this is POWERFUL!!! Much thanks gringringringrin... God will surely perfect all that concerns us
congrats

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Congrat saddy so 5credit is d koko regardless of not having both math and english.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

High Court is not in Iyaganku o, high court is along ring road.
state high court is @ iyaganku and federal high court is @ along ring road,so iyaganku is advisable.GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2012

Interview...

ME - I did... In brief
CO - Are you married?
ME - No
my brother i rejoice wt u...may dis black lady CO...b d one to interview me IJN...cuz my bible said 'ask n it shall b done...my bible also said that ders nothing impossible for my Father in heaven to do for me...my bible also said dat because of my FATHER in heaven luv for me dat i cant ask HIM for fish n HE will give me stone..wt dis i knw dat my FATHER will make HIS WiLL for my life come to pass.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
thank God for success stories dis month,....just pray dat cn 13+ will soon be current ooo....waiting sucks. thank God for success stories dis month,....just pray dat cn 13+ will soon be current ooo....waiting sucks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ nero xp,kaypositive,seems u guys stay in ibadan.i also stay in ib,can we meet in person,mayb 1 sunday evening @ any popular place.inorder 2 discus more wayfoward,strctly dicuson on way4ward NOT FINACIAL ooooo.LOL,jst a sugestion anyway.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taiyeshola: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
chykezworld: my brother i rejoice wt u...may dis black lady CO...b d one to interview me IJN...cuz my bible said 'ask n it shall b done...my bible also said that ders nothing impossible for my Father in heaven to do for me...my bible also said dat because of my FATHER in heaven luv for me dat i cant ask HIM for fish n HE will give me stone..wt dis i knw dat my FATHER will make HIS WiLL for my life come to pass.
Congratulations,its a good opening for December,I pray dt God will favor those of us too who will be going for interview dis month.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: @saddy101 i av questions 2 ask pls,did u combine result(neco & waec),is olevel ur highest level,lastly ar u qualified through ur work experience or education cos d co asked abt ur work and nothing about ur academy,thanks.GLORY!!!!!!!

Yes bro! I combine neco & waec ofwhich, I have my ND statement of result with me but didn't submit it. Reason: Is not included on the form I sent.
Secondly, Only God knows... She just decide to ask me question base on my work after going through my 2 cert (neco & weac). In addition, I filled only neco as my highest qualification but I scored D7 in mathematics with other 6credit, so I added my waec cert to be on safe side

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Saddy pls can I ve ur mobile phone number.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
jbmohd: Saddy pls can I ve ur mobile phone number.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
saddy101:

Yes bro! I combine neco & waec ofwhich, I have my ND statement of result with me but didn't submit it. Reason: Is not included on the form I sent.
Secondly, Only God knows... She just decide to ask me question base on my work after going through my 2 cert (neco & weac). In addition, I filled only neco as my highest qualification but I scored D7 in mathematics with other 6credit, so I added my waec cert to be on safe side

So ur WAEC has Mathematics credit?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
ferdimako:

So ur WAEC has Mathematics credit?

Yes bro, but english was canceled
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
dawton: How can I get to children's practice from Obalende for my medical
Enter Falomo from Obalende NGN50 and alight at Polo bus stop, from there ask some security men at any of the bank that you are going to children's practice at Raymond Njoku Street.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
peters ife: I had my interviw on 26th of nov nd it goes dis way, co; congratulation for winning d dv lottery.me; thank u. Co; tell me more on ur educational background .me; told her right frm secondary 2 my masters degree level.co; u said u read estate mgt in ur first degree, culd u tell me wat estate mgt is all abt.,me: i explained.co; do u wrk.Me; i do, nd am surpose to be @ my duty post she smiled, nd gave me back my original npc, schl results, nd circled an address pn a white paper, telling me to go in 2 weeks time to collect my visa.co;do u ve kids, me;no, co; are u married. Me. No.

Congrats Pete!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
leripa,
brightmon,
Ibracadabra,
jidedon2000@yah,
Spoondar,
Godhelpmeooo,
Gentiger,
InfoDemo,
afobat2000,
owobabaisabella,
Amedino1 and the others,

Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.