Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,004 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927078 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2013
tosmy :
my brother u dnt need to fear of leaving ur baby behind in nigeria,all u need to do is to get international passport for him or her I belive u have don that,then go back to and file the DSP form that u fill for urself and ur first child file it and take it along with u on the interview day because I belive they we ask about the babe then u ll explain,they are human being like us not machine l bit dnt forget to make a print out of the email u sent and there respond to it........go and come back here with good news.........faith work wonders
great
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2013
Glory to d lord in highest,my 2nl arrived frm kenturkey gbam on friday.March here we com,we shall all sing good song in dis forum in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 4:25am On Jan 13, 2013
tovalli: Bro the same tin happened to me when I was tryna check on my blackberry browser,I just simply downloaded opera on my bb nd I accessed it thru opera and there my 2nl was...I hope I was able to help

ok. i will try download opera on my BB then
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 4:37am On Jan 13, 2013
tovalli: Bro the same tin happened to me when I was tryna check on my blackberry browser,I just simply downloaded opera on my bb nd I accessed it thru opera and there my 2nl was...I hope I was able to help

i just had to download opera on my system. and i was able to veiw it. at last i got my 2NL. Glory be to God almighty. thanks Man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:37am On Jan 13, 2013
jidex001: [b][/b]congrats to those that have received the 2NL.

i got the mail from kcc and i have being trying since morning to access http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ , all i get is

(The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified )

i guess their are still working the case number between 10,000 to 11000.

if it continue, i have to call them on monday.
if u hav been doing that wit ur phone try another browser. U can use a laptop or a desk top,ipad or any other medium.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 4:38am On Jan 13, 2013
chyk2020: Hi nairalanders, i greet u all and i want to say happy new year to everyone. to those preparing for interview i wish you all success IJN. just want to know what this $165 USCIS fee is all about. on the issue of Citizenship, do we have to fill any thing online in the states as we enter United states or wait till we complete 5years before the citizenship processing. Please 1 last question, do anybody know anything about Tax application(W-2 form), where u will include your dependant and money will be given to you. is ok for someone to be added as dependant? wont it have negative effect on the person at the long run? Thanks all for ur contribution. hope to get the answers on time. I believe all my newly immigrant to states are enjoying this Cold with me. lol.
The $165, is a new fee that you will have to pay to uscis to have your GC process, starting feb 1st. If you already have your visa, then it doesn't apply to you.
You don't do anything online with regards to the citizenship. You just have to wait for five years and make sure you meet all the necessay requirements ( continous residence, physical presence, no criminal record etc )
The W2 is a form your employer send to you and the IRS. It show your annual income and the amount of taxes withheld from your paycheck. The more dependents you claim on your w2 the less taxes are withheld. So somebody with no dependent will pay more in taxes.
Why add a dependent when you don't have one. It is well know that people claim dependents on their yearly income tax just to get more money back from the federal government. IRS is one of the government agencies you don't want to mess with. You don't have a problem if the number of people you claim on your income tax are truly your dependents. Prost.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:53am On Jan 13, 2013
abosedekolawole: Pls house, I want to ask those dat av gone for their medicals if they were tested for hiv. N wil d doctor tell u ur status

There's a consent form you must fill before you are tested or vaccinated. That form states clearly that HIV has been removed from the list of diseases capable of denying you access to visa. However it states you will be tested and the result included in your medicals even though it's inconsequential whether you are positive or negative. The result of the test won't be given to you but the vaccination administered and those waived will be given to you in a seperate result sheet at Children Practice, Ikoyi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:57am On Jan 13, 2013
afobat2000: Hello in d house i just got my wife 2nl in a few mints ago i got one problem is dat my new baby dat i send her data via email 2 dem and mail me back dat d will add her name to our file in our 2nl d baby name is not there. pls i nid ur advice

Do what Adzovia adviced. In Your wife's medical result, it's already noted that she was pregnant and the duration of the pregnancy. Fill the necessary form as instructed for the baby and take with you on your interview date.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2013
junkerhill: if u hav been doing that wit ur phone try another browser. U can use a laptop or a desk top,ipad or any other medium.

ALl the while I have being using system. tovalli: advice me to check via opera browser. I have seen the 2NL. Thanks man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2013
Hapy sunday my people,lets tank GOD 4 our 2NL dat jst landed nd 4 doz waitin 4 theirs 2 land nd doz also waitin 2 b current,we all shall sing praises 2 de ALMIGHTY GOD.succez 2 u gentiger 4 ur up-comin interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2013
edimop: ....av nt bin sheduled yet cos my CN is 18***.....so am stil high to compare to d current cut-off.buh all my doc is complete already,lik my GCE cert original,tesimonial,birth cert,letter of employment,company's advert fliers,my i.d card.....op am ok wt all d requirements or is there anyfin remaining apart frm d police/medical which wil be d last fin.......

U r gud with all ds doc, Buh one doc is missin (internation passport) isn't included? ...buh wat is d grade of ur (GCE) u want 2 present? Hope u av upto 5 credit? Am also presentin a (GCE) and my CN is 17*** very close 2 urs...r u frm 9ja or where?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
emebeteaderashn: thank u bro for ur response tje visa pick up station called me earyer and they told me my visa is ready for pick up... smiley
have u bin able to Collect ur passport ?..and pls I was told to pick up my passport on Monday...PlS is it certain that it will be ready and what do I need to take along with me and how do I get there from obalande ....pls reply ..thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
idoo4love: have u bin able to Collect ur passport ?..and pls I was told to pick up my passport on Monday...PlS is it certain that it will be ready and what do I need to take along with me and how do I get there from obalande ....pls reply ..thanks

@ idoo4love, notin u wil nd 2 take along jst ur finger print shikena...and frm obalande jst ask passport office, cuz isn't 2 far frm obalande or board bike & maruwa. All the best idoo4love.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
@idoo4luv, all u need is d white paper given to u @ embassay & 4rm obalande enter lekki ajah drop @ maruwa busstop den cross to oder side. The street is nt far 4rm dere
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
babbs45: Thanks so much@babbs45- is just that our host want to use us ass dependent, just want to know if that is ok, wont that have a negative effect in future, please response.The $165, is a new fee that you will have to pay to uscis to have your GC process, starting feb 1st. If you already have your visa, then it doesn't apply to you.
You don't do anything online with regards to the citizenship. You just have to wait for five years and make sure you meet all the necessay requirements ( continous residence, physical presence, no criminal record etc )
The W2 is a form your employer send to you and the IRS. It show your annual income and the amount of taxes withheld from your paycheck. The more dependents you claim on your w2 the less taxes are withheld. So somebody with no dependent will pay more in taxes.
Why add a dependent when you don't have one. It is well know that people claim dependents on their yearly income tax just to get more money back from the federal government. IRS is one of the government agencies you don't want to mess with. You don't have a problem if the number of people you claim on your income tax are truly your dependents. Prost.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=chyk2020][/quote]: Thanks so much@babbs45- is just that our host want to use us as dependent, just want to know if that is ok, wont that have a negative effect on us in future, please response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
cheesy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Good afternoon all,
Are we suppose to pay this new fee ($165) at the consular here in Nigeria?

thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by goldenfish4u: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
To God be d glory i got my 2NL nd my interview is on my birthday pls house d birthday gift i want frm God is visa to US wit my family. pls pray 4 me dat god shld grant me my heart desire oooooooooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
chyk2020: : Thanks so much@babbs45- is just that our host want to use us as dependent, just want to know if that is ok, wont that have a negative effect on us in future, please response
I am assuming you are married with kids. It is sad you host is trying to take this route with you because he is going to claim your kids as his dependents. Usually the child tax credit and the child and dependent tax credit provide great relief for parents. You get back from the government money you spent on your kids, like day care, school supplies etc. So your host is going to deny you as a parent this money you are suppose to get, he might give you a cut of the money. It is not going to be illegal, cos you're going to consent to it. He will need the kids ssn to claim them as dependent.
There is no much you can do since he is hosting you guys. Stop it as soon as you become independent. People do this all the time and get away with it, but when you're randomly selected to be audited by the IRS, and you're not able to provide receipts of all expenses of your dependent that is when you trouble starts. All the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
goldenfish4u: To God be d glory i got my 2NL nd my interview is on my birthday pls house d birthday gift i want frm God is visa to US wit my family. pls pray 4 me dat God shld grant me my heart desire oooooooooooooo
Psalm 20:4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Amen!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
gunners4u: @idoo4luv, all u need is d white paper given to u @ embassay & 4rm obalande enter lekki ajah drop @ maruwa busstop den cross to oder side. The street is nt far 4rm dere
thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
Pls houz,i dnt undastnd wat u guys meant by being dependent.pls i applied nd won as single nd stil single.pls gentiger,spoonder,temmy,ifeanyi.abdul,jidedon,adesoji,gunners,junkerhill nd odas who re familiar wit dis dependent of a thing,pls help nd elucidate more on dat pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
rood boy:

@ idoo4love, notin u wil nd 2 take along jst ur finger print shikena...and frm obalande jst ask passport office, cuz isn't 2 far frm obalande or board bike & maruwa. All the best idoo4love.
not international passport office o.anyway thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
nero xp: Pls houz,i dnt undastnd wat u guys meant by being dependent.pls i applied nd won as single nd stil single.pls gentiger,spoonder,temmy,ifeanyi.abdul,jidedon,adesoji,gunners,junkerhill nd odas who re familiar wit dis dependent of a thing,pls help nd elucidate more on dat pls.
STOP worrying yourself about the dependent thing, you are ok and good to go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
monsieursam64: @all who have received their 2nl, a big congrats to y'all. For all those who have been scheduled for interview dis month, feb or march, this is d word of d Lord for you "FEAR NOT, FOR I HAVE REDEEMED THEE, I HAVE CALLED THEE BY NAME; THOU ART MINE. WHEN THOU PASSEST THROUGH THE WATERS, I WILL BE WITH THEE; AND THROUGH THE RIVERS, THEY SHALL NOT OVERFLOW THEE: WHEN THOU WALKEST THROUGH THE FIRE, THOU SHALL NOT BE BURNED; NEITHER SHALL THE FLAME KINDLE UPON THEE. FOR I AM THE LORD THY GOD THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIORsadIsa 43)"
we are all waiting for your great testimonies.
IT IS WELL!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAmen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
jidex001:

i just had to download opera on my system. and i was able to veiw it. at last i got my 2NL. Glory be to God almighty. thanks Man.
ure welcome bro....I wish u d best of God in ur interview

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
please, what is the range of your CASE NUMBER because I'm still expecting my second notification. mine is 201300014***. Thanks for your anticipated response and i wish you success in your interview. May Almighty God favour you.
goldenfish4u: To God be d glory i got my 2NL nd my interview is on my birthday pls house d birthday gift i want frm God is visa to US wit my family. pls pray 4 me dat god shld grant me my heart desire oooooooooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
afobat2000: house pls i need ur contribution becos d baby is 4month plus now will can't leave baby behind go 4 america i need ur advice pls

hello Jb my advice regarding ur case is that, you shuold print out the mail u sent and received from kcc about your baby and take it to your interview, including other necessary prove of your parenthood to the baby. this can include photos of your baby's dedication etc.I believe this will be convincing enough or members of the house what do yo think.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bloodofjesus: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
gud day house,pls i want advice on the story of the single mother which i posted the other time,her 2nl has come and the name of her 9 yrs old son is included and dont forget that i said the name of her son was not included in initial application cos she was played for by an agent i guess,but when she was filling her dsp230 she included her 9 yrs old son name,so she got her 2nl with her son name included,pls house wat do u think she can do.secondly i have been seen people here talking about testimonial,pls i have my neco certificate which i collected from school,do i stil need a testimonial.thanks.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
oooooohhhhhhhhhhh sory house its me that just posted about the story of the single mother,i used my freind accout which is BloodofJesus,pls respond,God bless you all(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Bloodofjesus: gud day house,pls i want advice on the story of the single mother which i posted the other time,her 2nl has come and the name of her 9 yrs old son is included and dont forget that i said the name of her son was not included in initial application cos she was played for by an agent i guess,but when she was filling her dsp230 she included her 9 yrs old son name,so she got her 2nl with her son name included,pls house wat do u think she can do.secondly i have been seen people here talking about testimonial,pls i have my neco certificate which i collected from school,do i stil need a testimonial.thanks.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that inclusion...she could be denied. But let she go with an open mind knowing it could be a waste of time and resources.You know whatever an agent inputs stands as your inputs. Get high school testimonial if O'level is ur highest educational qualification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.