Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925371 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2013
cenobs007:
Thanks bro. Please brothers in US, i will b glad & grateful if u help me with ur address, as i dont hv any1 in US in case am asked during d interview. Please I NEED UR HELP. i believe as i get there, job will not b dificult 4 me cos i believe in my God-given potentials, abilities, knowledge, for God has pronounced dat whatsoever i put my hands on shall prosper in Jesus name, amen.
my brother I pray u find som1. U can stil ask ur relatives if they kno som1 that stays in US. Knowing som1 in US is one of the reasons they were askin for affidavit of support. Just try and get someone's address. If any1 in this forum offers to help better for u. Wish u the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2013
please house am a little bit confused....the 2nl received so far is it this 12,150 or 11000 range cn numbers that got their 2nl...please for those that received their 2nl please can type ur cn e.g 11***,10***,12***.thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2013
cenobs007: Thanks bro. Please brothers in US, i will b glad & grateful if u help me with ur address, as i dont hv any1 in US in case am asked during d interview. Please I NEED UR HELP. i believe as i get there, job will not b dificult 4 me cos i believe in my God-given potentials, abilities, knowledge, for God has pronounced dat whatsoever i put my hands on shall prosper in Jesus name, amen.

Spoondar: Hey good people of Nigeria help a brother, he needs an address where his greencard will be sent to please help him out, am feeling for him.

Gentiger: My dear brother, I saw your mail and I responded. This is definitely not how to go about it. You can't trust any contact given to you on this forum. There are many illegal residents in the State who would readily drop off their address to have your green card mailed to them. Beware of open solicitations. Do what I recommended in my mail to you. It must be someone you know or have met in person. Go through godly friends, church/mosque members or classmates who are now settled in the US. If your effort yields nothing - it should yield something- then let me know. But heed my warning, do not accept an address location from an individual you have never met in person. Goodluck dear.
Ooh goodness i never thought of this, poor me undecided am so naive and trust almost everyone thinking they are harmless like me. I hope he will do as you have advised him to.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 080lagos: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2013
Thanks Spoondar /Gentiger.

Having so much money in your account is beautiful but you MUST provide a valid US address where your green card will be mailed to. You could delay your application or get an outright denial if you fail to provide a contact who MUST be a US citizen or a permanent resident.

Thanks Spoondar. You're such an inspiration.

I dont think so, but i will ask my brother Gentiger to help in this one
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2013
idoo4love: not international passport office o.anyway thanks

@ idoo4love, 0h!! Am sorry, i thought is passport office...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2013
uniqueprivacy: I want to congratulate those members of the house that have just recieved their 2NL, at least some of the tension has been reduced. Now to those that are yet to recieve theirs please take over the shoes of patience removed from those that just got theirs cos you shall surely recieve yours IJN all is a matter of time.
Now once you have recieved ur 2NL another journey begun immediately and believing that you have been following this forum and apart from this forum visit the dvselectee website always to avoid asking so many questions. get all your document ready. go for your police record with a passport and ur Intl. passport. there is no official amount for this, but just hold at least 5K. for medicals I did mine at The consultant practice, 25 raymond njoku Str. Ikoyi.you shuld b there as early as 7:30am with your Intl passport two passport photographs and a photocopy of the data page of your Intl passport, for adult hold at least 30K. if you are taking a commercial vehicle from Obalende or CMS, stop at Polo junction and ask someone within cos it is a trekable distance. Wishing you all including myself success as i await my Visa come 28th January 2013. God bless us all IJN amen.
d lord will see u tru during ur interview,buh pls don't forget to share ur interview xperience o........fenx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2013
The issue of affidavit of support I-134 is a thing of choice,if u fill u don't have sufficient funds 2 back u up,i.e fund to proof d@ u wunt bkom public charge den u need affidavit of support I-134,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Aunty jejelady, is dis ur email bbtosin@yahoo.com, so i can email u som issues. I believe in ur ideas and opinions. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Gentiger:

Go to the High court and let them know you want an affidavit FOR NPC birth certificate. The format is a bit different.

1. Keep the full names of your parents handy.

2 Keep also the place of their birth.

3. Note down also the local government they both come from. Have your mother's nee ready because it may be requested.

Goodluck Nero xp. Please upgrade to Nero W8. 'Winks'
Lol! Nd tanx gentiger.pls in ur last paragraph,i should get my mum's what ready? Pls i didn't get
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
jejelady:

Happy Birthday anyways and welcome to the Lone Star State. if it is okay by you, I can "on behalf of Nairaland" host one little party for you this weekend with my fwends. Let me know if you guys (wife n kids) are bored. I can steal some time off work and come pick you up and give you a tour. It's going to be a nice weekend. Also, i don't know... if you are a moslem, there is a nigerian mosque in irving and if you are a christian, I go to CAC (Oke Sioni) in irving too. There are other churches: Cele, K and S, Redeem, Christ Embassy and Winners to mention a few all around in Dallas. Let me know if your wife knows how to braid. I have tons of ppl for her. My cousin decided to start working and paying taxes finally so she just got a job at BofA. She does not know where to throw her customers. So i told her i will ask you if your wife braids. Also, please dont dull yourself in there. We can go to recreational places now cos if you guys don't step out now, you wont be able to enjoy any outdoor event in another one month... I guess you know why... OTUTU! COLD!.
if okay by you. Once again, Welcome to the Lonestar State. Oops! you'll need a car seat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nihho(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
All thanks goes to almighty God,i had my interview 2day nd it was successful.. Courtesy of d black lady,my experience would be posted shortly
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
nero xp:
Lol! Nd tanx gentiger.pls in ur last paragraph,i should get my mum's what ready? Pls i didn't get

What was your mums surname before she married your dad? For instance, when Miss Onisokuso Obasanjo marries Mr. Olorinla Atoole, She becomes Mrs. Onisokuso Atoole and her nee remains Obasanjo which is her father's name. Do you get it now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pls houz,i realy need ur replies very urgently.am at de cyber-cafe nw nd my 2NL was printed out but it doesn't hav where it was written (U.S. DEPARTMENT of STATE with their symbol inside a circle) lyk 1NL nah.in my 2NL,it does nt hav a headin,jst blank.pls anyone wit 2NL shuld describe his or her own letter especialy,if it has (U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Bureau of consular affairs
Electronic Diversity Visa..pls i need a reply ASAP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
nihho: All thanks goes to almighty God,i had my interview 2day nd it was successful.. Courtesy of d black lady,my experience would be posted shortly
....Nihho....am hapi for u o,pls I cnt wait to hear ur xperience @ d interview,really wana knw wat d questns were cos am yet to hav mine........fenx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Gentiger:

What was your mums surname before she married your dad? For instance, when Miss Onisokuso Obasanjo marries Mr. Olorinla Atoole, She becomes Mrs. Onisokuso Atoole and her nee remains Obasanjo which is her father's name. Do you get it now?
Yes i nw get u,tanx alot 4 sheddin more lite on dat.pls Gentiger help me wit wat i jst posted nw nw abt hw 2NL looks like wen printed out.mine does nt hav dis headin(U.S. DEPARTMÉNT OF STATE
Bureau Of Consular Affairs
Electronic Diversity Visa) pls check urs if it has all these,cos mine its jst blank on top
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
nihho: All thanks goes to almighty God,i had my interview 2day nd it was successful.. Courtesy of d black lady,my experience would be posted shortly

Congratulations!! We shall all testiify this month and beyond in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
I got ur suggestion in my inbox. Thanks Gentiger, Jejelady, Spoonder, 4 being kind, nice, friendly, evrytin. I LOVE DIS FORUM. God bless u all

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
nero xp:
Yes i nw get u,tanx alot 4 sheddin more lite on dat.pls Gentiger help me wit wat i jst posted nw nw abt hw 2NL looks like wen printed out.mine does nt hav dis headin(U.S. DEPARTMÉNT OF STATE
Electronic Diversity Visa) pls check urs if it has all these,cos mine its jst blank on top

Not all browsers can de-encrypt some encryptions in a web page. I advise you download the latest Mozilla Firefox, Opera or any other standard browser. That should fix it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
rood boy:

U r gud with all ds doc, Buh one doc is missin (internation passport) isn't included? ...buh wat is d grade of ur (GCE) u want 2 present? Hope u av upto 5 credit? Am also presentin a (GCE) and my CN is 17*** very close 2 urs...r u frm 9ja or where?
@rood.....my international passport is intact,also my GCE is all gud xcept yoruba I score 8....buh odas r very gud.am a nigerian,frm lagos and u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Gentiger:

Not all browsers can de-encrypt some encryptions in a web page. I advise you download the latest Mozilla Firefox, Opera or any other standard browser. That should fix it.
But am i gud 2 go wit my 2NL lyk dat or i shuld tel de cyber-cafe man 2 re-print cos i jst paid 400 for the 2 pages.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
cenobs007:
Thanks house, am a US DV Lottery Winner, i hv bn resheduled for another date. I dont hv any1 in d USA. Is it a MUST i hv some1 ova there, in case am asked & i say no, will dat spoil anytin. Also am sponsoring myself, i dont hv affidavit of support & any tax clearance, hw should i go about it? PLEASE house i nid ur opinion.
are u sure you have been scheduled? what did you write in the address column of the person you will stay with in US when you were returning your DS230 form to KCC?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ nihho, congra.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
congrats bro! Glory be to God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
nero xp:
dont worry about that,they only need your names,time of interview and date of interview to cross check with theirs wen you come for interview,NOthing dey happen bro you are good to go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nihho congrats. Go live the American dream. EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM SHALL TESTIFY POSITIVELY IJN AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2013

Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
Gentiger:

My dear brother, I saw your mail and I responded. This is definitely not how to go about it. You can't trust any contact given to you on this forum. There are many illegal residents in the State who would readily drop off their address to have your green card mailed to them. Beware of open solicitations. Do what I recommended in my mail to you. It must be someone you know or have met in person. Go through godly friends, church/mosque members or classmates who are now settled in the US. If your effort yields nothing - it should yield something- then let me know. But heed my warning, do not accept an address location from an individual you have never met in person. Goodluck dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Spoondar:

Ooh goodness i never thought of this, poor me undecided am so naive and trust almost everyone thinking they are harmless like me. I hope he will do as you have advised him to.

You are ok spoonder,you got the right spirit;help can come from anywhere it doesnt realy matter who or where we only need to be careful of some greek gift just like Gentiger said.If people can volunteer to freely give valuable information on a public forum that is help.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Am so happy 4 u. God has buttered ur bread. U r now an Americana. Go giv testimony ooo! conGRAtuLAtions! God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob has also made ours POSSIBLE, amen!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
temmytanny: are u sure you have been scheduled? what did you write in the address column of the person you will stay with in US when you were returning your DS230 form to KCC?
I wrote not available since i really dont hv any 1 in US. It seems they are aware DAT I DONT HV ANY 1, afterall i dint specify i hv som 1 in d US. Yet i got a mail notifying me of another interview date in March 2013 after i missed d 1 of January. Hw do u see dis case & wots ur view?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their 2NL I pray God's favor shall be on everyone Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
nero xp: Pls houz,i realy need ur replies very urgently.am at de cyber-cafe nw nd my 2NL was printed out but it doesn't hav where it was written (U.S. DEPARTMENT of STATE with their symbol inside a circle) lyk 1NL nah.in my 2NL,it does nt hav a headin,jst blank.pls anyone wit 2NL shuld describe his or her own letter especialy,if it has (U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Bureau of consular affairs
Electronic Diversity Visa..pls i need a reply ASAP
At the right corner next to Help, there is a symbol of a printer let him click there and print otherwise what he did is copy and pasted on word then he printed this cant print the logo at all. And if you have a memory card just save the page and go print with an expert. The american logo can not be copied and printed it is printed direct from the source.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.