Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922898 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
jbmohd: Good mornin my dear brothers and sisters in d house. Please I need ur prayer as I wud be going for my interview tomorrow.Na family stuff ooo. I blv in ur prayer.Thanks
I wish you good luck bro. May Allah swt be with you and guild you and ur family thru out the interview. Go claim ur VISA. Its already ur's.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
sosodp: House can someone explain to me on how the case number is calculated.. i have viewing the bulling but i swear i have no idea..... seriously. lol my case number is 28$$$
They move according to the visas given out that month per country, i guess. You are from Ghana so you are likely to be currentin the next bulletin. Your interview will be in April
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
jbmohd: Good mornin my dear brothers and sisters in d house. Please I need ur prayer as I wud be going for my interview tomorrow.Na family stuff ooo. I blv in ur prayer.Thanks
Jbmohd,no need 2 worry because de visa is all yours nd u shal kum bak by dis tym to testify the goodness of the LORD,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ gunners4u pls i really need ur number,i wana ask u sumtin as an SSCE holder...pls post ur fone number ASAP,tanx...@ Junkerhill many tanx 2 u for ur suggestion on hw to get 2 de embassy b4 7.am,i so much appreciate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
@nero, my number 08184773342
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
gunners4u: @nero, my number 08184773342
Nero should write the number down before justwise appears from no where and hide it.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Spoondar:
Nero should write the number down before justwise appears from no where and hide it.
Tanx 2 ya gunners.@ spoondar,dnt worry i hav already written down de number...tanx alot 4 ur concern

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Godhelpmeoøo pls get well soonest,ur interview is kumin soon.pls houz pray 4 Godhelpmeooo 2 get beta soonest
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
nero xp: Godhelpmeoøo pls get well soonest,ur interview is kumin soon.pls houz pray 4 Godhelpmeooo 2 get beta soonest

SOONEST?no, naa now now make e get well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
nero xp: Godhelpmeoøo pls get well soonest,ur interview is kumin soon.pls houz pray 4 Godhelpmeooo 2 get beta soonest
You will get well soonest IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
PRAISE GOD! MY VISA AND DAT OF MY WIFE HAS BEEN APPROVED. The window 16 lady was so tough... She denyed so many ppl and devil wanted to used her against me and my wife but GOD WAS MORE DAN THE DEVIL AND OUR VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED. IMCOOL AND WIFEY, WELCOME TO AMERICA(TEXAS)... Details coming soon...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
gunners4u: @nero, my number 08184773342
......gunners4u,r u on bb?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Amedino1:

NPC nah National Population Commission. Nah ƒσя Birth Certificate but Ȋ̝̊̅̄f Ɣ☺ΰ still get ur original Birth Certificate were ur name n parents name, age tally wit wat u sent to KCC u N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ need NPC.. I guess i don try Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO abeg House make wu nah help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ add any missing one.
10ks guy..success shall be ours inshaallahu..let me add u on social network be it facebuk,twitter or preferably skype...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Imcool: PRAISE GOD! MY VISA AND DAT OF MY WIFE HAS BEEN APPROVED. The window 16 lady was so tough... She denyed so many ppl and devil wanted to used her against me and my wife but GOD WAS MORE DAN THE DEVIL AND OUR VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED. IMCOOL AND WIFEY, WELCOME TO AMERICA(TEXAS)... Details coming soon...
Jehovah you are faithful!!!! Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Imcool: PRAISE GOD! MY VISA AND DAT OF MY WIFE HAS BEEN APPROVED. The window 16 lady was so tough... She denyed so many ppl and devil wanted to used her against me and my wife but GOD WAS MORE DAN THE DEVIL AND OUR VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED. IMCOOL AND WIFEY, WELCOME TO AMERICA(TEXAS)... Details coming soon...

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Congratulations!
....congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Congratulations bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
PRAISE GOD! MY VISA AND DAT OF MY WIFE HAS BEEN APPROVED. The window 16 lady was so tough... She denyed so many ppl and devil wanted to used her against me and my wife but GOD WAS MORE DAN THE DEVIL AND OUR VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED. IMCOOL AND WIFEY, WELCOME TO AMERICA(TEXAS)... Details coming soon...

CONGRATULATIONS...God is faithful and just to his people. we shall all testify IJN that lady can only intimediate and deny those that does not understand her secret but nairalander do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladiesman2013: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Guys lets shout haleluya to his name. I had my interview dis morning, its interesting because dis forum has been soo much of help to me ive read thru peoples interview and prepared enough for dis but i was surprised after payin my visa fee to d cashier and waited for about 40mins i was called to window 6 where a white gentle man interviewed me but u wouldnt believe dis he didnt ask me any question, all he said was come dis date for ur visa and i answered thank u.

i ve learnt sumtin today guys if u knw u meet d requirement jst prove it with d needed documents don't go with soo many documents because it sumtimes pop soo many question.Thanx to God n every1
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
ladiesman2013: [color=#000099][/color]
Guys lets shout haleluya to his name. I had my interview dis morning, its interesting because dis forum has been soo much of help to me ive read thru peoples interview and prepared enough for dis but i was surprised after payin my visa fee to d cashier and waited for about 40mins i was called to window 6 where a white gentle man interviewed me but u wouldnt believe dis he didnt ask me any question, all he said was come dis date for ur visa and i answered thank u.

i ve learnt sumtin today guys if u knw u meet d requirement jst prove it with d needed documents don't go with soo many documents because it sumtimes pop soo many question.Thanx to God n every1

no question at all? waow. comgrats to you and all oda successful applicants. i tap into your blessing IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
pjogutum1: PRAISE GOD! MY VISA AND DAT OF MY WIFE HAS BEEN APPROVED. The window 16 lady was so tough... She denyed so many ppl and devil wanted to used her against me and my wife but GOD WAS MORE DAN THE DEVIL AND OUR VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED. IMCOOL AND WIFEY, WELCOME TO AMERICA(TEXAS)... Details coming soon...

CONGRATULATIONS...God is faithful and just to his people. we shall all testify IJN that lady can only intimediate and deny those that does not understand her secret but nairalander do.
what could be her secret.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2013

you'v only encountered d least of HIS amazin grace. Our God is d most supreme.. I key n tap into dis amazing grace. Congratulation bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
honeydee:

no question at all? waow. comgrats to you and all oda successful applicants. i tap into your blessing IJN
...am so api for u,u mean there ws no questn @ all?anyway.....wat DOC did u present dat actually stopd em frm askin u questns
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
honeydee:

wats ur preparations like,pls tro more lite,is dat u read and read and read ur books or based on d information u gav durin ur applications?pls put me tru cos God who has done t wil do t for me too.r u an ssce holder?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
@edimop am not on bb. Congrat to imcool & ladiesman
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladiesman2013: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
edimop: wats ur preparations like,pls tro more lite,is dat u read and read and read ur books or based on d information u gav durin ur applications?pls put me tru cos God who has done t wil do t for me too.r u an ssce holder?

I didnt submit anytin different frm dose u already knw
1.Biometric Birth Cert
2.Passport
3.Two passport pix
4.medical
5.police report
6.SSCE cert n University Cert
We also filled a form at d embassy which i beleive u ive to read carefully to understand b4 u fill
I also prayed sooo much n beleived n knw his favour was n still with me Amen

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2013

congratulations to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY....

Got to the embassy @ Cantonments around 6.40am. Passed through the security gate and got seated around 7.15am. Made payment, presented my documents and went for finger print and waited for my name to be called. So i was called to window 4 for my interview.
ME: Raised my right hand and swore to speak the truth and signed the ds form originally sent to kcc
CO: Did you pay in cash?
ME: Yes
CO: did u pay in dollars or in Ghana cedis?
ME: Ghana cedis
CO: Were u given change?
ME: No, paid the exact amount (660.00 cedis)
Co: are u married
Me: no
co: have u ever been married
me: no
co: do u have kids?
me: no
co: when did u complete sss
me: 2005
co: where did u go after sss
me: polytechnic for HND
co: when did u complete?
me: 2009
co: are u sure u graduated?
me: yes i did

i saw this nice young white lady picking a piece of blue sheet and my heart was full of joy. she then said am giving you this visa ticket to come back here on Friday for the visa. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!she congratulated me and i responded thank you.
i joyfully vanished from that place to avoid her saying get back for another question. hahaha
Fellow mates i must confess that there is no secrete than prayers through the name JESUS. present the right documents needed and be very sincere. that is it. GOD will handle the rest
i even made some mistakes in the online registration like the day and month of birth, and my place of birth as well. but was never asked anything about it though i was ready to speak the truth cos the correction was made on the ds form sent to kcc.....The GREAT GOD i serve is wonderful...

I therefore witnessed no one being denied of DV visa except one guy i met. The reason being that the picture he used for the original registration online is different from his real face........ serious...... hhhmmmm
my second thanks goes to you all forum mates........... most especially Adzovia..... hey!!!!..... u re too much..... i cant imagine how to give u a holy kiss.. hahaha........., Temmytanny and Gentiger, i really appreciate your effort. God richly bless you all. Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
nihho: All thanks goes to almighty God,i had my interview 2day nd it was successful.. Courtesy of d black lady,my experience would be posted shortly

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2013

God is good indeed.
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ladiesman, pls wat is dis form all abot, wat ar d content.

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.