Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925376 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
taatus: Glory and honor be unto GOD JEHOVAH. I had my interview just this morning in Ghana. And it was such a success through the blood of JESUS.
am in the office and will surely give the whole detail by tomorrow. GOD is good all the time.
Before I go am urging everyone scheduled for interview to pray hard. The secrete is nothing but prayers. Cos victory is only through the blood of JESUS. I will give the detail tomorrow n u will all witness what God Almighty has done..shalom

Congrats!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
taatus: MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY....

Got to the embassy @ Cantonments around 6.40am. Passed through the security gate and got seated around 7.15am. Made payment, presented my documents and went for finger print and waited for my name to be called. So i was called to window 4 for my interview.
ME: Raised my right hand and swore to speak the truth and signed the ds form originally sent to kcc
CO: Did you pay in cash?
ME: Yes
CO: did u pay in dollars or in Ghana cedis?
ME: Ghana cedis
CO: Were u given change?
ME: No, paid the exact amount (660.00 cedis)
Co: are u married
Me: no
co: have u ever been married
me: no
co: do u have kids?
co: when did u complete sss
me: 2005
co: where did u go after sss
me: polytechnic for HND
co: when did u complete?
me: 2009
co: are u sure u graduated?
me: yes i did

i saw this nice young white lady picking a piece of blue sheet and my heart was full of joy. she then said am giving you this visa ticket to come back here on Friday for the visa. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!she congratulated me and i responded thank you.
i joyfully vanished from that place to avoid her saying get back for another question. hahaha
Fellow mates i must confess that there is no secrete than prayers through the name JESUS. present the right documents needed and be very sincere. that is it. GOD will handle the rest
i even made some mistakes in the online registration like the day and month of birth, and my place of birth as well. but was never asked anything about it though i was ready to speak the truth cos the correction was made on the ds form sent to kcc.....The GREAT GOD i serve is wonderful...

I therefore witnessed no one being denied of DV visa except one guy i met. The reason being that the picture he used for the original registration online is different from his real face........ serious...... hhhmmmm
my second thanks goes to you all forum mates........... most especially Adzovia..... hey!!!!..... u re too much..... i cant imagine how to give u a holy kiss.. hahaha........., Temmytanny and Gentiger, i really appreciate your effort. God richly bless you all. Amen

I'm so happy for you. Congrats once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Imcool: PRAISE GOD! MY VISA AND DAT OF MY WIFE HAS BEEN APPROVED. The window 16 lady was so tough... She denyed so many ppl and devil wanted to used her against me and my wife but GOD WAS MORE DAN THE DEVIL AND OUR VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED. IMCOOL AND WIFEY, WELCOME TO AMERICA(TEXAS)... Details coming soon...
CONGRATS IMCOOL UNA JUMP AM PASS IJN AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
jbmohd: Good mornin my dear brothers and sisters in d house. Please I need ur prayer as I wud be going for my interview tomorrow.Na family stuff ooo. I blv in ur prayer.Thanks
my brother I pray that u be favoured. My prayer is that my two friends and also messenger of God be with u through out tomorrow. Their names are GOODNESS & MERCY. By instruction frm heaven, they hav been of great help to me. So pray I pray that the creator of the heavens and earth order them concerning u tomorrow. That they will follow u Psalm 23:6, in Jesus name, amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
temmytanny: if you can get your transcript by hand,just bring it along, WES will solve it self here.I couldnt get my own transcript by hand and moreover,it would be very cheap for me to start school after i worked one year in texas thats why i never bothered about it now.
Okay..I have the transcript for yabatech , but I dont have that of unilag... Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
ladiesman2013: [color=#000099][/color]
Guys lets shout haleluya to his name. I had my interview dis morning, its interesting because dis forum has been soo much of help to me ive read thru peoples interview and prepared enough for dis but i was surprised after payin my visa fee to d cashier and waited for about 40mins i was called to window 6 where a white gentle man interviewed me but u wouldnt believe dis he didnt ask me any question, all he said was come dis date for ur visa and i answered thank u.

i ve learnt sumtin today guys if u knw u meet d requirement jst prove it with d needed documents don't go with soo many documents because it sumtimes pop soo many question.Thanx to God n every1
CONGRATS LADIESMAN, IT WAS GOD WHO MADE IT EASY. PRAISE UNTO HIM.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Imcool: PRAISE GOD! MY VISA AND DAT OF MY WIFE HAS BEEN APPROVED. The window 16 lady was so tough... She denyed so many ppl and devil wanted to used her against me and my wife but GOD WAS MORE DAN THE DEVIL AND OUR VISA WAS FINALLY APPROVED. IMCOOL AND WIFEY, WELCOME TO AMERICA(TEXAS)... Details coming soon...
Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2013

Got to the embassy @ Cantonments around 6.40am. Passed through the security gate and got seated around 7.15am. Made payment, presented my documents and went for finger print and waited for my name to be called. So i was called to window 4 for my interview.
ME: Raised my right hand and swore to speak the truth and signed the ds form originally sent to kcc

i saw this nice young white lady picking a piece of blue sheet and my heart was full of joy. she then said am giving you this visa ticket to come back here on Friday for the visa. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!she congratulated me and i responded thank you.
i joyfully vanished from that place to avoid her saying get back for another question. hahaha
Fellow mates i must confess that there is no secrete than prayers through the name JESUS. present the right documents needed and be very sincere. that is it. GOD will handle the rest
i even made some mistakes in the online registration like the day and month of birth, and my place of birth as well. but was never asked anything about it though i was ready to speak the truth cos the correction was made on the ds form sent to kcc.....The GREAT GOD i serve is wonderful...

I therefore witnessed no one being denied of DV visa except one guy i met. The reason being that the picture he used for the original registration online is different from his real face........ serious...... hhhmmmm
my second thanks goes to you all forum mates........... most especially Adzovia..... hey!!!!..... u re too much..... i cant imagine how to give u a holy kiss.. hahaha........., Temmytanny and Gentiger, i really appreciate your effort. God richly bless you all. Amen

nice one. really happy for you. dancing azonto for you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guys lets shout haleluya to his name. I had my interview dis morning, its interesting because dis forum has been soo much of help to me ive read thru peoples interview and prepared enough for dis but i was surprised after payin my visa fee to d cashier and waited for about 40mins i was called to window 6 where a white gentle man interviewed me but u wouldnt believe dis he didnt ask me any question, all he said was come dis date for ur visa and i answered thank u.

i ve learnt sumtin today guys if u knw u meet d requirement jst prove it with d needed documents don't go with soo many documents because it sumtimes pop soo many question.Thanx to God n every1
Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2013

my brother u are just a bundle of favour waitn to be plucked. I hav nt seen anybdy in this thread that was interviewed lik that wow!! It still boils down to one thing, the Keeper of Isreal never sleeps nor slumbers. I key in to your testimony bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
its been a wonderful year so far as far as i'm concerned coz its so interesting to find testimonies flying in,i'm so happy.. congratulations to everyone that had a successful interview and to those of us that are still waiting for our interview, when ever it may be i pray we all find God's favour as wonderful as that of Ladiesman, i envy ur testimony ooo...it is well insha Allah. i remain optimistic ........BUSTA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
my brother glory be to God. Tank God for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update. Temmytanny ,Gentiger and House.................... I never Reach house since i left embassy for V.I ooooooooooooooo ..... i dey fear Gidi gan for Papa and Mama wey call P.T.A MEETING BECAUSE OF ME . Any Hope for me............ I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
[b][/b]Temmytanny ,Gentiger and House.................... I never Reach house since i left embassy for V.I ooooooooooooooo ..... i dey fear Gidi gan for Papa and Mama wey call P.T.A MEETING BECAUSE OF ME . Any Hope for me..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2013

Congratulations and Glory to God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
garvins: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update. Temmytanny ,Gentiger and House.................... I never Reach house since i left embassy for V.I ooooooooooooooo ..... i dey fear Gidi gan for Papa and Mama wey call P.T.A MEETING BECAUSE OF ME . Any Hope for me............ I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
[b][/b]Temmytanny ,Gentiger and House.................... I never Reach house since i left embassy for V.I ooooooooooooooo ..... i dey fear Gidi gan for Papa and Mama wey call P.T.A MEETING BECAUSE OF ME . Any Hope for me..

It is well dear. Just keep praying

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
garvins: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update. Temmytanny ,Gentiger and House.................... I never Reach house since i left embassy for V.I ooooooooooooooo ..... i dey fear Gidi gan for Papa and Mama wey call P.T.A MEETING BECAUSE OF ME . Any Hope for me............ I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
my brother ur case different o. I dnt kno wat to say to u nw bt since they promised to get back to u, let's just kip our fingers crossed and wait. While u wait there is somtin u must nt fail to do and that is prayer. Nothing is too much for God to do. Don't say u hav prayed enof. Maybe u are expected to pray 50 times before your visa is released and prayd 49 times and stoppd. Just continue brother. They must answer u. And also kip reminding the members of this thread so that they will also help u in their prayers. May your visa be approved in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2013

Congratulation once again and i pray for everyone waiting for their 2NL and interview . The Favor is upon us Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2013

Amen! Glory to God and Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2013

i guess a holy kiss the one made on the forehead i am blowing you one now. hope you will be in America soon the land of freedom and many possibilities.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
there is no need to panic they are doing background check they will go to your school your neighborhood and check if all the information given them is true then they will give you a visa. it happens a lot. no need to panic at all just keep praying
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
My Artificial home : Here is the letter ooooo................ I need Experience ooooo.... I need answere wey i go give Papa and mama AND entire P.T.A meeting member ooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2013

Congratulations. This is God's favor at it's best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
garvins: My Artificial home : Here is the letter ooooo................ I need Experience ooooo.... I need answere wey i go give Papa and mama AND entire P.T.A meeting member ooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
i replied u i said there is no need to panic is just a normal procedure. they will do background check on you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Imocool and ladiesman congratulation, akeem the visa is ur,s go nd pick it up. We are all behinde u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2013

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2013

Goodluck my brother. I'm indeed so happy for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2013

So happy 4u & family Congratulations! God is faithful!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2013

i ve learnt sumtin today guys if u knw u meet d requirement jst prove it with d needed documents don't go with soo many documents because it sumtimes
pop soo many question.Thanx to God n every1

Dats great and interesting! wot a favor! Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2013

You don't worry my brother. They want to carry out further checks on some of the credentials you submitted. It's ok. Allow them the specified time. It will turn out in your favor if indeed the credentials are genuine. No cause for alarm.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Garvins, Share to the house the questions the CO ask you and your answer so the guru's can know how they are going to help you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
edimop: wow....we stay very close o,I stay @ mushin,working @ surulere.......ishaga close.wld lik to meet u o....seriously.for my testimonial......I got t,bears my sch name,subject offered and date @ which I left d school.r u on bb,facebook so we cn add each oda.fenx

No p bros...pin no>25E2EFB4. U can seaarch me traight with my E~mail on facebook ok>(abiolaadejumobionala@yahoo.com)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
@edimop so u be area guy. I stay @ Ilasamaja around isolo

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.