Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,581 members, 7,850,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925367 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mega2258: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
hey evey one im new here .. i gues my case number is high 55*** iam concerned about... do you think visabulltin will aproach this number this year is there any chance thnks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
mega2258: hey evey one im new here .. i gues my case number is high 55*** iam concerned about... do you think visabulltin will aproach this number this year is there any chance thnks

where are you from sir/ma?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
gunners4u: @edimop so u be area guy. I stay @ Ilasamaja around isolo
yes o.......add me on fb-iyke charles julius
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
garvins: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update. Temmytanny ,Gentiger and House.................... I never Reach house since i left embassy for V.I ooooooooooooooo ..... i dey fear Gidi gan for Papa and Mama wey call P.T.A MEETING BECAUSE OF ME . Any Hope for me............ I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
[b][/b]Temmytanny ,Gentiger and House.................... I never Reach house since i left embassy for V.I ooooooooooooooo ..... i dey fear Gidi gan for Papa and Mama wey call P.T.A MEETING BECAUSE OF ME . Any Hope for me..

Believe God that you will hear from them before one month in Jesus Name. amen. just mark this message today and trust God for miracles. shalom
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Congratulations ladiesman.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Girvins, I beg there is no cause for control everything is under alarm,they probably want to confirm your NECO and other paper, just take your time and eat the VISA is all yours in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
garvins: My Artificial home : Here is the letter ooooo................ I need Experience ooooo.... I need answere wey i go give Papa and mama AND entire P.T.A meeting member ooo. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@GARVINS, please do make sure that you go and look for all of your ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES and keep and aside. You present them All in your next rendez-vous. GOODLUCK. GO!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hello gud people of this enviable forum. i want to congratulate and rejoice with those who have come back to share their interview experience. We shall all testify as members of this forum IJN, amen. please i need someone especially those that are thru wth their interview to help me out with this question; is first school leaving certificste (FSLC) a necessary requirement, because mine got missing, but i have an affidavit for it.
secondly, i graduated 2010, and my HND certificate is not ready yet, also i applied for my transcript but not also ready, what i have is my complete O'level and my HND statement of result. pls am i gud to go with these? plesae i need an urgent reply because my interview is just a week plus. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
uniqueprivacy: Hello gud people of this enviable forum. i want to congratulate and rejoice with those who have come back to share their interview experience. We shall all testify as members of this forum IJN, amen. please i need someone especially those that are thru wth their interview to help me out with this question; is first school leaving certificste (FSLC) a necessary requirement, because mine got missing, but i have an affidavit for it.
secondly, i graduated 2010, and my HND certificate is not ready yet, also i applied for my transcript but not also ready, what i have is my complete O'level and my HND statement of result. pls am i gud to go with these? plesae i need an urgent reply because my interview is just a week plus. thanks

Your WAEC/NECO CERT.plus statement of HND result is ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Adesoji, Big bros i hail you o. thanks so much for you response, i really appreciate. That means i don't need to take the FSLC to the interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mega2258: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
hey evey one im new here .. i gues my case number is high 2013AF55*** iam concerned about... do you think visabulltin will aproach this number this year is there any chance thnks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
OUR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE(Window 16): CO- Gd mrn. I & WIFEY- Gd mrn. Finger prints done & wife was ask to sit while i was interviewed. CO QUESTIONS- 1. Whatz ur highest educational qualification? HND IN MECH ENGINEERING. 2. What're ur final year courses? 3. What is thermodymanics? 4. How is thermodynamics related to an automobile engine? 5. Explain ur schedule of duty @ work. 6. What questions where u asked in mathematics during ur WAEC? 7. What is Algebra? 8. What do u know about trigonometry in math? 9. When & where did u meet ur wife? 10. Where was she staying @ dat time? 11. Do u av ur wedding pix here? 12. Who and who are these in ur welding album? 13. Who owns d jeep u used during ur wedding? AT THIS POINT, Wife was called & i was asked to sit. CO asked most of the personal questions asked from me from my wife too and also added this- tell me about ur final year project. I WAS CALLED AT THIS POINT & as she wasn't convinced, she asked us to sit and we were called @ window 8(a door leading to an inner private window when we met another CO) after about 1hr. WIFE WAS ASKED to go out and so many questions to test the authenticity of my marriage were asked- even question lyk wen we first had sex and wen we had sex last were asked too, this lasted for another 30mins and WIFE WAS CALLED IN to be questioned again while i went out, she however missed one question here. WE THEN WENT OUT AGAIN and sat for some minutes wen we were called @ window 16 again and our visas were finally approved. GOT INTO D INTERVIEW HALL AROUND 8AM AND LEFT AROUND 1PM. The secret of our interview was 1. Prayers and divine favour 2. Wen @ window 16, it's advisable to talk in technical jargons cuz by dis, d lady gets tired of asking more questions. 3. Thorough study and revision of ur past educational courses and subject as regards to sec sch. 4. I got to realise dat d CO(S) are not mr or mrs know all, all they're looking out for is how confident and bold u're, i could remember i gave some wrong answers but she couldn't decode cuz i spoke more in technical terms. The window 16 CO denyed like 4ppl while i was there, d black angel wasn't around 2day instead a young white american guy was in window 13 and another white lady was in 15- they were both nice. But as for window 16, she was so tough wit each interview section btw 40mins to 1hr. THANKS TO EVERYONE IN D HOUSE, MY SUCCESS STORY WOULDN'T AV BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT UR CONTRIBUTIONS. I WISH EVERYONE D BEST OF LUCK AND I PRAY FOR MORE SUCCESS STORIES BY GOD'S GRACE, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Imcool: OUR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE(Window 16): CO- Gd mrn. I & WIFEY- Gd mrn. Finger prints done & wife was ask to sit while i was interviewed. CO QUESTIONS- 1. Whatz ur highest educational qualification? HND IN MECH ENGINEERING. 2. What're ur final year courses? 3. What is thermodymanics? 4. How is thermodynamics related to an automobile engine? 5. Explain ur schedule of duty @ work. 6. What questions where u asked in mathematics during ur WAEC? 7. What is Algebra? 8. What do u know about trigonometry in math? 9. When & where did u meet ur wife? 10. Where was she staying @ dat time? 11. Do u av ur wedding pix here? 12. Who and who are these in ur welding album? 13. Who owns d jeep u used during ur wedding? AT THIS POINT, Wife was called & i was asked to sit. CO asked most of the personal questions asked from me from my wife too and also added this- tell me about ur final year project. I WAS CALLED AT THIS POINT & as she wasn't convinced, she asked us to sit and we were called @ window 8(a door leading to an inner private window when we met another CO) after about 1hr. WIFE WAS ASKED to go out and so many questions to test the authenticity of my marriage were asked- even question lyk wen we first had sex and wen we had sex last were asked too, this lasted for another 30mins and WIFE WAS CALLED IN to be questioned again while i went out, she however missed one question here. WE THEN WENT OUT AGAIN and sat for some minutes wen we were called @ window 16 again and our visas were finally approved. GOT INTO D INTERVIEW HALL AROUND 8AM AND LEFT AROUND 1PM. The secret of our interview was 1. Prayers and divine favour 2. Wen @ window 16, it's advisable to talk in technical jargons cuz by dis, d lady gets tired of asking more questions. 3. Thorough study and revision of ur past educational courses and subject as regards to sec sch. 4. I got to realise dat d CO(S) are not mr or mrs know all, all they're looking out for is how confident and bold u're, i could remember i gave some wrong answers but she couldn't decode cuz i spoke more in technical terms. The window 16 CO denyed like 4ppl while i was there, d black angel wasn't around 2day instead a young white american guy was in window 13 and another white lady was in 15- they were both nice. But as for window 16, she was so tough wit each interview section btw 40mins to 1hr. THANKS TO EVERYONE IN D HOUSE, MY SUCCESS STORY WOULDN'T AV BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT UR CONTRIBUTIONS. I WISH EVERYONE D BEST OF LUCK AND I PRAY FOR MORE SUCCESS STORIES BY GOD'S GRACE, AMEN.
congratulations bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
Imcool: OUR INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE(Window 16): CO- Gd mrn. I & WIFEY- Gd mrn. Finger prints done & wife was ask to sit while i was interviewed. CO QUESTIONS- 1. Whatz ur highest educational qualification? HND IN MECH ENGINEERING. 2. What're ur final year courses? 3. What is thermodymanics? 4. How is thermodynamics related to an automobile engine? 5. Explain ur schedule of duty @ work. 6. What questions where u asked in mathematics during ur WAEC? 7. What is Algebra? 8. What do u know about trigonometry in math? 9. When & where did u meet ur wife? 10. Where was she staying @ dat time? 11. Do u av ur wedding pix here? 12. Who and who are these in ur welding album? 13. Who owns d jeep u used during ur wedding? AT THIS POINT, Wife was called & i was asked to sit. CO asked most of the personal questions asked from me from my wife too and also added this- tell me about ur final year project. I WAS CALLED AT THIS POINT & as she wasn't convinced, she asked us to sit and we were called @ window 8(a door leading to an inner private window when we met another CO) after about 1hr. WIFE WAS ASKED to go out and so many questions to test the authenticity of my marriage were asked- even question lyk wen we first had sex and wen we had sex last were asked too, this lasted for another 30mins and WIFE WAS CALLED IN to be questioned again while i went out, she however missed one question here. WE THEN WENT OUT AGAIN and sat for some minutes wen we were called @ window 16 again and our visas were finally approved. GOT INTO D INTERVIEW HALL AROUND 8AM AND LEFT AROUND 1PM. The secret of our interview was 1. Prayers and divine favour 2. Wen @ window 16, it's advisable to talk in technical jargons cuz by dis, d lady gets tired of asking more questions. 3. Thorough study and revision of ur past educational courses and subject as regards to sec sch. 4. I got to realise dat d CO(S) are not mr or mrs know all, all they're looking out for is how confident and bold u're, i could remember i gave some wrong answers but she couldn't decode cuz i spoke more in technical terms. The window 16 CO denyed like 4ppl while i was there, d black angel wasn't around 2day instead a young white american guy was in window 13 and another white lady was in 15- they were both nice. But as for window 16, she was so tough wit each interview section btw 40mins to 1hr. THANKS TO EVERYONE IN D HOUSE, MY SUCCESS STORY WOULDN'T AV BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT UR CONTRIBUTIONS. I WISH EVERYONE D BEST OF LUCK AND I PRAY FOR MORE SUCCESS STORIES BY GOD'S GRACE, AMEN.
oga o......a very tough interview.......am glad u made it.........congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Imcool, congrats my brother though the devil tried all he could, but God pass them. I am happy for you and your wife. go and fulfill purpose and your American dream
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
imcool,i don't even know what to say but u are blessed and favoured this is the hottest interview i've read in my life so far....congrat bro...lol i dnt think i can tap into dis ur own testimony oooo...lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
I tank God 4 u , congrat imcool
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Taatus congrats for a successful interview, how many days did you wait for your medicals and police report after you went to do them at Akai n CID HQ?? Cos my interview is 4th February and I will do my medicals on wednesday (16/01/13) hope It won't be too late?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
All thanks 2 GOD Almighty,@adesoji,spoondar an evrybody in d house,nero xp my main man,thank you so mch,i left d hospital 2day an am @ home nw enjoyin my gud health by HIS grace.thank you all may GOD bless everyone of us IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Take gud care of urself@Godhelpme.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
ladiesman2013: [color=#000099][/color]
Guys lets shout haleluya to his name. I had my interview dis morning, its interesting because dis forum has been soo much of help to me ive read thru peoples interview and prepared enough for dis but i was surprised after payin my visa fee to d cashier and waited for about 40mins i was called to window 6 where a white gentle man interviewed me but u wouldnt believe dis he didnt ask me any question, all he said was come dis date for ur visa and i answered thank u.

i ve learnt sumtin today guys if u knw u meet d requirement jst prove it with d needed documents don't go with soo many documents because it sumtimes pop soo many question.Thanx to God n every1

This is nt an interview. Congrats ooooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2013

Congratulation!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Congratulations 2 u imcool,am jst speechless man...Dis 1 no b interview again,anxiety has filled my body concernin diz questions oo,but wit GOD,all tins re possible.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ taatus,imcool,ladysman,congratulations 2 u all,may GOD lead ur way IJN(amen)@jmob(akeem)go and claim ur visa 2morow cos its already urs IJN and all of us in dis forum will have d cause 2 rejoice IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Congratulations 2 u imcool,am jst speechless man...Dis 1 no b interview again,anxiety has filled my body concernin diz questions oo,but wit GOD,all tins re possible.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
gunners4u: Take gud care of urself@Godhelpme.
thanks my gud friend gunner4u,hpe u wil change ur name nw,dis one wey man city beat una 4 una home nawa oooooo.lol.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
nero xp:
Congratulations 2 u imcool,am jst speechless man...Dis 1 no b interview again,anxiety has filled my body concernin diz questions oo,wit GOD,all tins re possible.
nero,cool down we wil all make it to america this year.GLORY!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
This is the tougest interview. I think they re getting it tough for we nigerians this time. God should save us. Our black angel not on the sit. Ghanaians re having the easiest interview even without no question.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2013
@ taatus,imcool,ladysman,congratulations 2 u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:04am On Jan 16, 2013
@jbmohd;go and claim ur visa IJN!
@imcool;a big congrats to u!
OUR GOD IS GREAT!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:07am On Jan 16, 2013
ladiesman2013: [color=#000099][/color]
Guys lets shout haleluya to his name. I had my interview dis morning, its interesting because dis forum has been soo much of help to me ive read thru peoples interview and prepared enough for dis but i was surprised after payin my visa fee to d cashier and waited for about 40mins i was called to window 6 where a white gentle man interviewed me but u wouldnt believe dis he didnt ask me any question, all he said was come dis date for ur visa and i answered thank u.

i ve learnt sumtin today guys if u knw u meet d requirement jst prove it with d needed documents don't go with soo many documents because it sumtimes pop soo many question.Thanx to God n every1
congratulations!
Testimonies shall continue to reign in dis house IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:13am On Jan 16, 2013
taatus: MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY....

Got to the embassy @ Cantonments around 6.40am. Passed through the security gate and got seated around 7.15am. Made payment, presented my documents and went for finger print and waited for my name to be called. So i was called to window 4 for my interview.
ME: Raised my right hand and swore to speak the truth and signed the ds form originally sent to kcc
CO: Did you pay in cash?
ME: Yes
CO: did u pay in dollars or in Ghana cedis?
ME: Ghana cedis
CO: Were u given change?
ME: No, paid the exact amount (660.00 cedis)
Co: are u married
Me: no
co: have u ever been married
me: no
co: do u have kids?
me: no
co: when did u complete sss
me: 2005
co: where did u go after sss
me: polytechnic for HND
co: when did u complete?
me: 2009
co: are u sure u graduated?
me: yes i did

i saw this nice young white lady picking a piece of blue sheet and my heart was full of joy. she then said am giving you this visa ticket to come back here on Friday for the visa. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!she congratulated me and i responded thank you.
i joyfully vanished from that place to avoid her saying get back for another question. hahaha
Fellow mates i must confess that there is no secrete than prayers through the name JESUS. present the right documents needed and be very sincere. that is it. GOD will handle the rest
i even made some mistakes in the online registration like the day and month of birth, and my place of birth as well. but was never asked anything about it though i was ready to speak the truth cos the correction was made on the ds form sent to kcc.....The GREAT GOD i serve is wonderful...

I therefore witnessed no one being denied of DV visa except one guy i met. The reason being that the picture he used for the original registration online is different from his real face........ serious...... hhhmmmm
my second thanks goes to you all forum mates........... most especially Adzovia..... hey!!!!..... u re too much..... i cant imagine how to give u a holy kiss.. hahaha........., Temmytanny and Gentiger, i really appreciate your effort. God richly bless you all. Amen

once again congrats taatus! America awaits you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.