Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,872 members, 7,862,928 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927066 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ksjlar: HAve shared my interview experience pls contribute i beg
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Afolayan123: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
garvins: HOUSE I THINK THIS WILL HELP OUT
Ok thanks brothers i fill the form this way...........
1.1. I finished my ssce year 2010 at Methodist comprehensive college which I start from j.s.1 2005 and finished 2007 which is JNSSCE. Then for SSCE WAEC 2007 to 2010 bt I really flunk it Gidi gan Like six f9, 2 crdt, 1 D7 so decide not to used it atal. Then my second result which is Neco 2012 may/june I pass all the subject except Yoruba D7 so I decide to use my Neco result.
FROM TO CERTIFICATE
MODERN AGE COLLEGE /SEP 2010/ JUNE 2012/ HIGH SCHOOL (WHICH WAS WRITTEN ON TESTIMONIAL I ENTER AT SS 11)
METHODIST COMPREHENSIVE /09 2004 / 07-2007 / JUNIOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATE
APEX NUR.PRY SCHOOL /05-1999 / 07-2004 / FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING
AND AGAIN I ALSO FILLED I WORK IN LOCAL CYBER CAFE IMMEDIATELY I FINISHED MY SSCE.
Pls house tell me what to do

bros nawahooo,why u seld dey change skul,like oldskul
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
jbmohd: Good evening my people. I m also putted on administrative process oo.the window 16 woman said it is too early for me to leave secondary sch at d age of 15. Secondly she askd of d job my host is currently doing. I told her he had work with insurance firm at a time but can't say wht he is doing now.
Yusmash00: I finish sec-sch at the age of 15 too. Mehn.
Then Moh'd shouldnt worry at all coz this is normal, the visa is his. I wish you a quick fix in this AP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Afolayan123: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
garvins: HOUSE I THINK THIS WILL HELP OUT
Ok thanks brothers i fill the form this way...........
1.1. I finished my ssce year 2010 at Methodist comprehensive college which I start from j.s.1 2005 and finished 2007 which is JNSSCE. Then for SSCE WAEC 2007 to 2010 bt I really flunk it Gidi gan Like six f9, 2 crdt, 1 D7 so decide not to used it atal. Then my second result which is Neco 2012 may/june I pass all the subject except Yoruba D7 so I decide to use my Neco result.
FROM TO CERTIFICATE
MODERN AGE COLLEGE /SEP 2010/ JUNE 2012/ HIGH SCHOOL (WHICH WAS WRITTEN ON TESTIMONIAL I ENTER AT SS 11)
METHODIST COMPREHENSIVE /09 2004 / 07-2007 / JUNIOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATE
APEX NUR.PRY SCHOOL /05-1999 / 07-2004 / FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING
AND AGAIN I ALSO FILLED I WORK IN LOCAL CYBER CAFE IMMEDIATELY I FINISHED MY SSCE.
Pls house tell me what to do

bros nawahooo, whu dey do like small pikin,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
My ppl, som1 tried sendin me an email. I was notified by the operator tht I hav an email but the problem is that I can't access the email to see who sends it and the content of the message. Pls if any1 knows how to access such email pls let kno so that I read the message and know who sends it. Pls if u ar d one that sent the messag, u can send it either to my my gmail or yahoo mail. The address is their on my profile.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=Gentiger]I got less than a week to go. I crave your prayers. By strength shall no man prevail. All documentations are ready. All authentications done. The rest is in Gods hands. I'll testify too IJN! Amen. 'Winks'[/quote
Go forth and possess your possessions in Jesus name,Congratulations in advance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Afolayan123: bros nawahooo, whu dey do like small pikin,

Afolayan, what makes an elderly man run from pillar to post,if it happens to a kid....,all he needs is encouragement and prayers.Suspense sucks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
Imcool: My sincere appreciation goes to GOD ALMIGHTY for his divine favour dat played a vital role in our(I AND WIFE) visa approval of yesterday. I'll furthermore appreciate the designer of NAIRALAND- MR SEUN for this wonderful trend that's meant to put forumist thru in the realization of their AMERICAN DREAMS and consequently putting smiles on our faces. TO ALL HOUSE MEMBER, temmytanny, gentiger and others too numerous to mention, THANKS FOR THE KNOWLEDGE U'VE INSTILLED IN ME THAT HAS IN NO SMALL MEASURE ENSURED OUR SUCCESS @ THE INTERVIEW. I might av been a silent forumist but believe u me, i followed every page of this trend on a per second basis *smiles* and only comment wen d need be. TO PPL GOING 4 THEIR INTERVIEWS, if u're lucky not to fall in window 16, then congrat but if a bit unlucky like me, let me again stress d principles of beating the CO @ window 16. 1. Adequate preparation both in educational and personal question. 2. Eye Contact thru out d interview 3. Rapid answers wit no element of unnecessary pause 4. Gesticulation play an important role too. 5. Be bold and confident in answering her question. 6. Technical terms and formulas will go a long way, i talked more of technical terms and mechanical formulas till she was lost and tired of asking more questions. 7. Go wit all document even if they are not dat relevant and keep them in another envelop cuz it helped me as i printed out our bank statements of 2009 and 2010 that showed different transactions of money we sent to each other way back in sch. 8. For married couples, say d truth and nothing butd truth not minding how embarrassing d situation dat surrounded ur answers might be. I FEEL OUR INTERVIEW WAS A BIT TOUGH CUZ I ENTERED AS SINGLE BUT GOT MARRIED BEFORE D RESULT CAME OUT AND HAD TO ATTACH MY WIFE SO D NECESSITY OF HAVING TO PROVE D AUTHENTICITY OF MY MARRIAGE. WAS ASKED SO MANY QUESTIONS DAT I COULDN'T POST CUZ THEY'RE PERSONAL BUT WHAT HELP WAS DAT I AND MY WIFE HAD A LONG TIME(4YRS) COURTSHIP AND SO WE WERE FOND OF EACH OTHER. Once again thank you all and God bless. Picking up my our visas on tuesday.
congrats bro. Also in d same shoe as u. Dunt mind getting ur contact xo I cn share ur experience wit my wife. We goin hp fully for d interview by may. Kindly send me an email lanre.lasaki@yahoo.com or follow @lhasky007 God bless u sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
garvins: Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
CO: Morning
ME: Good morning
CO: What is your name?
ME: I told him my name:
CO: How old are you
ME: 20
CO: What is my highest Education?
ME: High school
CO: What year
ME: 2012
CO: u scored B3 in your mathematics… I think that is your best subject
ME: Not really…. But Biology
CO: Biology c4 ok…… what topic do u encounter …..
ME: Cell, energy, photosynthesis (Na lie ooooo)
CO: keep typing
CO: What topic in math
ME: Plans shapes such as Triangle, rectangle, circle e.t.c
CO: which topic do you encounter in your commerce?
ME: for my mind which kind Jamb question be this self. I tell him BANK
CO: What is bank?
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: Smile busy typing
CO: what have you been doing?
ME: I work in a Cyber café
CO: as what cyber attendant
CO: Your school Reside where
ME: Lagos
CO: when did enroll to d school
ME: 2010
CO: how many students are actually in ur class
ME: 25
CO: Ur Total number in school
ME: about 150 it’s private school
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
ME: when
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
garvins: Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
CO: Morning
ME: Good morning
CO: What is your name?
ME: I told him my name:
CO: How old are you
ME: 20
CO: What is my highest Education?
ME: High school
CO: What year
ME: 2012
CO: u scored B3 in your mathematics… I think that is your best subject
ME: Not really…. But Biology
CO: Biology c4 ok…… what topic do u encounter …..
ME: Cell, energy, photosynthesis (Na lie ooooo)
CO: keep typing
CO: What topic in math
ME: Plans shapes such as Triangle, rectangle, circle e.t.c
CO: which topic do you encounter in your commerce?
ME: for my mind which kind Jamb question be this self. I tell him BANK
CO: What is bank?
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: Smile busy typing
CO: what have you been doing?
ME: I work in a Cyber café
CO: as what cyber attendant
CO: Your school Reside where
ME: Lagos
CO: when did enroll to d school
ME: 2010
CO: how many students are actually in ur class
ME: 25
CO: Ur Total number in school
ME: about 150 it’s private school
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
ME: when
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

Ur interview is perfectly ok. ur visa will be approved IJN AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
@bros akeem & garvin pls dont worry much becos d visa will usually be approve by God grace.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@][/quote]

Thanks my big brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
garvins: @ksjlar: HAve shared my interview experience pls contribute i beg

Bros everytins n ds world has meanin...we thanx God's dat u r not deny at the first intview, all we are seein here is 6odays pendin...I didn't knw the reason why co said ds 2 u but no matter wat co c on ur doc & intview pls God take control of ds issue b4 60days infact b4 30days dem shld cal garvins 2 commer receive E visa by jesus name (Amen)..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
@jbmohd and gavins,ur visas wil b aproved IJN(amen)house i sugest dat we should al go on 1 day fastin an prayer 4 al of us in d forum dat dos COs wil b so soft wheneva is our turn also 4 aproval of jbmohd and gavins visa,pls house respond.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: @jbmohd and gavins,ur visas wil b aproved IJN(amen)house i sugest dat we should al go on 1 day fastin an prayer 4 al of us in d forum dat dos COs wil b so soft wheneva is our turn also 4 aproval of jbmohd and gavins visa,pls house respond.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Gud idea!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: @jbmohd and gavins,ur visas wil b aproved IJN(amen)house i sugest dat we should al go on 1 day fastin an prayer 4 al of us in d forum dat dos COs wil b so soft wheneva is our turn also 4 aproval of jbmohd and gavins visa,pls house respond.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Was planning for a 3 day fasting lol!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
Godhelpmeooo my gud broda,i realy lyk dis idea of urs cos am more dan ready.houz pls respond 2 dis idea ASAP 2 knw wen 2 start.broda hw's ur health nw,hpe u're gettin beta.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
jbmohd: Good evening my people. I m also putted on administrative process oo
@gentiger, God's goodness and mercies shall follow u as go for ur interview. the visa is already yours IJN.
@jbmohd, @garvins, the Almighty God will perfect that which he has already started in our lives.
IT IS WELL!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
this will be great. When are we commencing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yusmash00: I finish sec-sch at the age of 15 too. Mehn.
mine is even 14 cos i started pry 1 @ age 4 and wrote my school leaving exam in pry 5. i also wrote my ssce in ss2.
Lastly, i gained admission d university @ age 17.
Pls house, i need advice on this cos my heart is beating fast o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
lhasky007: congrats bro. Also in d same shoe as u. Dunt mind getting ur contact xo I cn share ur experience wit my wife. We goin hp fully for d interview by may. Kindly send me an email lanre.lasaki@yahoo.com or follow @lhasky007 God bless u sir.

Amen and thanks. Will get back to ur mail address. Check ur box any moment from now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
Good idea i must confess. Personally i went on 7days fasting and prayer before my interview and i saw clearly how God's divine favour worked for me and my wife.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mega2258: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
hey evey one im new here .. i gues my case number is high 2013AF55*** IN GHANA iam concerned about... do you think visabulltin will aproach this number this year is there any chance thnks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
mega2258: hey evey one im new here .. i gues my case number is high 2013AF55*** IN GHANA iam concerned about... do you think visabulltin will aproach this number this year is there any chance thnks
You will be current as from June keep checking and be patient
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Imcool: Amen and thanks. Will get back to ur mail address. Check ur box any moment from now.
tks v gotten it. Reli appreciate dis. God bless u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
monsieursam64: mine is even 14 cos i started pry 1 @ age 4 and wrote my school leaving exam in pry 5. i also wrote my ssce in ss2.
Lastly, i gained admission d university @ age 17.
Pls house, i need advice on this cos my heart is beating fast o.

Once they can establish 12 yrs of primary and secondary school education, you are good to go. A child of 4 in my judgement is not too young to begin primary 1.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
mega2258: hey evey one im new here .. i gues my case number is high 2013AF55*** IN GHANA iam concerned about... do you think visabulltin will aproach this number this year is there any chance thnks

dnt worry dear. im from Ghana too. you just need to be patient
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
f-geemomen:
@Taatus congrats for a successful interview, how many days did you wait for your medicals and police report after you went to do them at Akai n CID HQ?? Cos my interview is 4th February and I will do my medicals on wednesday (16/01/13) hope It won't be too late?

I did my medicals at holy trinity. but it doesn't mater cos it will be ready in 1 week time. but with the police report i was given like 3 weeks. so i would suggest u tell them u want express due to the closeness of your interview date cos sometimes they will fix a date and still tells u to come back later.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
paa11:
taatus can i have your number so i can call u for some advice before my interview on 28th Jan. i am also from ghana

u better get the number fast before justwise blocks it... lol 020 22 89 686
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taatus: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gentiger: I got less than a week to go. I crave your prayers. By strength shall no man prevail. All documentations are ready. All authentications done. The rest is in Gods hands. I'll testify too IJN! Amen. 'Winks'

gentiger i just want u to understand that those that have JESUS CHRIST have everything. go and get your visa approval in JESUS name. Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
i got the shock of my life when i went to pick the mail today and i saw my name on one of the envelopes. i was expecting my ssn since i was told to wait for 21 days. i opened the envelope low and behold it is my green card. people my permanent residence card came even before my ssn. i am soo happy. the battle is over i am now officially a permanent resident with proof

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mega2258: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
honeydee:

dnt worry dear. im from Ghana too. you just need to be patient

thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.