Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,812 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927549 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Hov63: hello house to God be all da glory.I had my interview in Ghana on da 22nd Jan and was successful. Arrived at embassy at about 6am and had to wait till 1pm for ma interview since it was moved frm 7am to 1pm. Experience will follow 2mrrw since I lost ma fon and hardly go to cafe. Tnx to everyone ESP taatus and adzovia. God bless y'all. Da Lord is good indeed.
CONGRATS FOR YOUR SUCCESS. HE REIGNETHS.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2013
Remmy488: Good
day 2u all u pple re so wonderful, please i need ur enlightments i just
collected my visa 8days ago n will be comng 2 Baltimore (Maryland) plse
wht re those documnts, certs i need 2 come wt i'm a graduate of int'l
relations wot re my chances of gettng a gud job. also do i stil need my o
level cert cos i hve lost it in transit and how is lyf generally there? plse advice me on wot 2 do
It is very rare for new immigrants to come to the state and land their dream job. You will have to start some where may be not in international relations. Have your transcript from grad school evaluated by one of the agencies ( WES or Josef Silny ). You may have to freshen your credential here. You can go chase your dream job after that.
Life in Bmore is fun, lots of naija people over there. All the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2013
Hov63: hello house to God be all da glory.I had my interview in Ghana on da 22nd Jan and was successful. Arrived at embassy at about 6am and had to wait till 1pm for ma interview since it was moved frm 7am to 1pm. Experience will follow 2mrrw since I lost ma fon and hardly go to cafe. Tnx to everyone ESP taatus and adzovia. God bless y'all. Da Lord is good indeed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2013
Congratulations in a very big way.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nihho(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2013
Tanks bro....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:03am On Jan 24, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
tanx jydo,hw re u doing? u re vry familiar wth airline stuf re u working in aviation, NAMA,NCAA,FCAA,OR NACHO

Yea, I work with one of the local airlines that fly international and west coast. Also working with Agencies once in a while(NAMA, NCAA and so on)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2013
Brother we dey d same category. May God deliver Us all
jbmohd: Good М̣̣̥̇̊(=|я̲̅π~o)πg house mates. Around time this last week I had my interview and I was placed on administrative process. I felt very bad dt I did not even know if I was walking with my legs or head. Imagine we woke up our 2kids to start preparing for d interview around 2pm. Each time I remember d stress I subjected myself n family to, I felt demoralised. Colleagues, pls remember me in prayer o as it is one wk today and I m subjected to 60days AP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2013
ienny: Hello forumites, pls is any1 traveling to chicago by feb?
yes o...chicago is my Poe....but am thinking of relocating to NY cos I was told chicago OS rough....have u booked ur ticket?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2013
ienny: Hello forumites, pls is any1 traveling to chicago by feb?
yes o...chicago is my Poe....but am thinking of relocating to NY cos I was told chicago is rough.....have u booked ur ticket?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2013
Adufesco: Lol! Thank you all for ur comments & advices & conclusions! To God be the Glory, it is true dat i wrote all dis thing then, but i dont know dat God has a plan for me! With God all things are possible! My people 2 wks to my interview, i dont have any hope, but to my surprise, a wk to my interview, this man, Dr Akintade just came 2 Nigeria, about 22 yrs ago, we dont know the country where he dey, even his contacts, but we know dat he dey 4 outside country, though he related to my mother, 4rm my mother's family, we can't even remember him again, until he came back home in December, infact is like a miracle 2 everybody, we discuss alot of things together, his experience, challenges since he left home, i can't believe it, until i search 4 him & his hospital on internet & i even pray about it! My people na so God dey work o, i know dat, dis is hand work of God! The lord is Good!
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeennn all the time God is good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2013
sozen2010: will buy, if they are two and also waec. How much will they go for?
max of 1000 naira for two cards
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2013
Congratulations 2 u dear,may GOD guide u as u begin ur journey..go ahead man
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Adufesco: Well I dont need 2 fight with anyone, But the problem of most people here is dat! They did'nt believe in God And dat is why they did'nt believe me And am ready now 2 show my self 2 you all, May be u will believe me then, my real Name is Oluseyi, a yoruba guy, i live in liasu str ikotun lagos, My fbk id kingseyima topson And yahoo DELETED And my num. DELETED You can also add me with dis number on 2go Pls come 2 my house, let me show u my passport with visa hahaha why can't u believe person here, my dad is a pastor in C A C may be you will believe me with all dis information, I dont have any gain in deceiving people here, becos i have many things to do ok Thanks...

hahahahaha now i got you, so when i asked you that time if you were a pastors son and you got mad at me so it was TRUE!! Adufesco why were you that MAD? You see when people are hiding something even if its not a bad thing, someone somewhere detects that something is wrong somewhere that is why the forum people are finding all this a JOKE. But if all is well you go and start a new life in Georgia and i hope that you have learnt something from this whole story. God is good.

Spoondar: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Only God will save you Adufesco, you are so Dawdling be fast man!! the world is moving so fast times are ahead and all you do is one step and pause. You sound so harmless are you a pastor's son?

Adufesco: i beg who send you to me? Who are u? Who told u am a pastor's son? I beg i dont want ur comments when i ask a question here again? Becos we are here to learn & i must ask about smth i did'nt understand? Pls i dont want to cos anyone here becos we are all here 4 success, if u are not satisfy with me, why can't u give me money 4 the processing! Pls be warn! Am warning u!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
jidex001:

Yea, I work with one of the local airlines that fly international and west coast. Also working with Agencies once in a while(NAMA, NCAA and so on)

Whao! I'm also working with a local airline too. All the best brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Congratulations to you! have a smooth transition all the way
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
House!!!!!! i think am moving forward cos i check my status Dis morning @ Ceac.state.gov
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Administrative Processing
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AF**** 01 LGS
Case Creation Date: 15-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 16-jan-2013 Now change to 22-Jan-2013

God will surely Delivery me

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kinzzo112(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Please house, is our Neco Result recognized in the USA or only Waec.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emybaby2(f): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Na wa for inquisitive nigerians. lol It pays to be honest. Just be honest and doors will open for you. All this good stunt people are displaying in this forum, who are we impressing?
adzovia:
this is what i know Dr. Ajoke Ajayi Akintade MD, MBBS, and BS is female not UNCLE but AUNTIE, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.

Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Ajoke_Akintade.html#ixzz2IoXYh9hk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
garvins: House!!!!!! i think am moving forward cos i check my status Dis morning @ Ceac.state.gov
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Administrative Processing
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AF**** 01 LGS
Case Creation Date: 15-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 16-jan-2013 Now change to 22-Jan-2013

God will surely Delivery me

Amen. God will surprise you positively.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
kinzzo112: Please house, is our Neco Result recognized in the USA or only Waec.

You are perfectly okay with both results.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
temmytanny: package yourself very well ooo cos its freezing cold out their in ohio

Omo na inside freezer we dey now,the temperature is -16.1oC(3oF)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
Congratulations Hov63
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2013

congrats dear. so so happy. more good news from Ghana

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Tnx to everyone for ya congrats n nice wishes. I'm really grateful. But da CO fat interviewed me was a lady and only asked some few questions. Co: wats ur current occupation. Me: student CO: any I.d Me: gave her my sch I.d CO : are u married,any kids, ever travelled to da USA . Me: no for all. Co: pick up ur visa this day and I wept and left da room. The Lord has indeed been soo good with me and all tnx to HIM. We all shall rejoice in Jesus name!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
Congratulations Hov63
Tnx boss.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hov63: Tnx to everyone for ya congrats n nice wishes. I'm really grateful. But da CO fat interviewed me was a lady and only asked some few questions. Co: wats ur current occupation. Me: student CO: any I.d Me: gave her my sch I.d CO : are u married,any kids, ever travelled to da USA . Me: no for all. Co: pick up ur visa this day and I wept and left da room. The Lord has indeed been soo good with me and all tnx to HIM. We all shall rejoice in Jesus name!!!
God is good my friend. Sometimes he suprises us. Can you imagine how you prepared yourself only to be asked few and obvious questions by the CO,,, Rejoice indeed Rejoice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
ogba1:
CONGRATS FOR YOUR SUCCESS. HE REIGNETHS.
Tnx man
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
Spoondar:
God is good my friend. Sometimes he suprises us. Can you imagine how you prepared yourself only to be asked few and obvious questions by the CO,,, Rejoice indeed Rejoice
Yeah dear cudnt sleep for 2 days but God knew best and perfected all things. I'm still shocked its all over n feels still got one soon. Da Lord is Goog indeed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
Amen
Leripa:

Amen. God will surprise you positively.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm sooo happy tnx y'all once again. I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kinzzo112(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
@Leripa, thanks, i have just neco which i used when i gained admission into d university, i have graduated awaiting result, i do not know my chances over there as i will be leaving by next week, i read Industrial Physics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.