Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,928 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923814 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gentiger:

Temmy, how long did it take your green card and Ssn to arrive?
Since you are coming to TX,they will not start processing of SSN for you until after 21days but GC wil come in within 2weeks.I tried 3 SSN offices hoping to do my SSN on time but none did it for me.I had to wait the 21days before they could do it and i got it within 10days.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Omo na inside freezer we dey now,the temperature is -16.1oC(3oF)

Sorry broda!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
temmytanny: Since you are coming to TX,they will not start processing of SSN for you until after 21days but GC wil come in within 2weeks.I tried 3 SSN offices hoping to do my SSN on time but none did it for me.I had to wait the 21days before they could do it and i got it within 10days.

Ok that's a bit relieving. Let me ask further, can one obtain the green card from one state and process SSN in another state?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
peters ife: Bros temmy tanny, i having dis problem, i won,t be going to states wit my wife cos we were nt married at d time of my interview, i hope travelling in feb alone, my question is that if i stay in america for one yr and six month nd come back to nigeria, will the american embassy grant me visa to go back to america, nd is it possible for me to file for my wife to join me cos my wife is a medical doc she said she prefers practicing in nig, that she can only come to spend holidays in america.
If you intend on being outside the United States for periods in excess of six months, you must obtain a Re-entry Permit, which will authorize you to remain outside the United States for up to two years. You must apply for the Re-entry Permit before you leave the United States. Although the Re-entry Permit remains valid for two (2) years, obtaining a Re-entry Permit does not guarantee that you will be admitted as a returning Resident after a prolonged absence. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer has discretion in whether they will allow you to re-enter the United States. Their determinations are based upon a review of the facts existing at the time of admission and the degree to which ties to the United States can be established. Processing times for Re-entry Permits can sometimes be lengthy. Therefore, it is prudent that your travel needs be carefully planned with this in mind.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gentiger:

Ok that's a bit relieving. Let me ask further, can one obtain the green card from one state and process SSN in another state?
why not,you are to do it anywhere in US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2013
chirpywest:
GBAM!!!!!!,I don't believe him and will never cos am not a fool. Nomatter whatever strategy he came up with even if the whole house begin to attack me, I will never believe this guy till christ come again!
That means u are thomas, well! Believe me or not, dat can not remove my visa from my passport, & dat can not stop me 4rm travel in next 3 wks, See u all in Amerian! Cheers! Let me tell u if u want 2 come & visit me in atlanta, Goodluck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2013
garvins: House!!!!!! i think am moving forward cos i check my status Dis morning @ Ceac.state.gov
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Administrative Processing
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2013AF**** 01 LGS
Case Creation Date: 15-Oct-2011
Status Updated Date: 16-jan-2013 Now change to 22-Jan-2013

God will surely Delivery me

I trust God for you my brother....it will end well!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2013
Hov63: Tnx to everyone for ya congrats n nice wishes. I'm really grateful. But da CO fat interviewed me was a lady and only asked some few questions. Co: wats ur current occupation. Me: student CO: any I.d Me: gave her my sch I.d CO : are u married,any kids, ever travelled to da USA . Me: no for all. Co: pick up ur visa this day and I wept and left da room. The Lord has indeed been soo good with me and all tnx to HIM. We all shall rejoice in Jesus name!!!

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2013
temmytanny: hehehehehehehehe,i for borrow you texas sun but God wont let it be.Pele ooooo it 50-60 degrees here
50-60 degrees?? celsius of farenheit?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2013
justwise:

You are trying too hard to make people believe that you have mega-rich uncle, your story is falling apart the more you write. Give this a break, do i believe your story? Not in a million years.
Hmmmm i know dat 100% of people here can not believe me! But dat can't remove d visa 4rm my passport eltther stop me 4rm travel in the next 3 wks, But if u wish 2 meet me or 2 visit me a I wish every one in d house the best of luck, we will all achieve our goals here IJN, Lets meet in US of A and celebrate together, it is well!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 12:48am On Jan 25, 2013
dammymye: Hello my brothers & sisters in the house! Thank God i am finally back online. We 've got alot to talk about. Have done my Medicals(at Raymond Njoku) & police clearance at Alagbon close. All started on Monday and my results are with me now (glory to God). All cost me 26,000. 20k for medicals( i paid 12k to the bank & 8k to them for vaccines given to me) and i paid 6k at Alagbon. Thank you all for the brotherly advice, i am grateful to y'all! My interview is February pray for me ooooo! Love y'all.
God will favour you IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iamxpinoza(m): 12:51am On Jan 25, 2013
Hov63: Tnx to everyone for ya congrats n nice wishes. I'm really grateful. But da CO fat interviewed me was a lady and only asked some few questions. Co: wats ur current occupation. Me: student CO: any I.d Me: gave her my sch I.d CO : are u married,any kids, ever travelled to da USA . Me: no for all. Co: pick up ur visa this day and I wept and left da room. The Lord has indeed been soo good with me and all tnx to HIM. We all shall rejoice in Jesus name!!!

Did u have the interview at window 5? I was asked the same questions. Congrats bros
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2013
Yusmash00: http://www.punchng.com/feature/people-places/tales-from-washington/

i have gone through the tales, it is bias and full of half truth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:13am On Jan 25, 2013
Adufesco: Hmmmm i know dat 100% of people here can not believe me! But dat can't remove d visa 4rm my passport eltther stop me 4rm travel in the next 3 wks, But if u wish 2 meet me or 2 visit me at atlanta I wish every one in d house the best of luck, we will all achieve our goals here IJN, Lets meet in US of A and celebrate together, it is well!

Adufe I dont know what you want to achieve with all this trash you are writing about yourself and your uncle, if your so call uncle sees this he will never accommodate for a second because you are so feeble minded.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:28am On Jan 25, 2013
tycoon77:

Sorry broda!!!

haaa!! thanks bro,me self don cope
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:55am On Jan 25, 2013
temmytanny: i would advice you stay in chicago ccos its lot cheaper,more job in IL than NY,though IL may be rough but NY is crowded.You can discuss prospect of jobs and accomondation with the guy in NY first before going
good...thanks and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 1:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Hello HOUSE .... i need a little clarification. I had middle name initial when i got selected and also filled and sent the forms with the same middle name initial . but i have the name written full in my birth cert. does it mean my passport must also have middle name initial or must be written in full.. please i need an answer urgent
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:37am On Jan 25, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Adufe I dont know what you want to achieve with all this trash you are writing about yourself and your uncle, if your so call uncle sees this he will never accommodate you for a second because you so feeble minded.

grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:18am On Jan 25, 2013
Isaiah 45 vs 1-25,GOD bless you as you read,good morning house,GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Kunlexymoore:
God will favour you IJN
AMEN! Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2013
temmytanny: why not,you are to do it anywhere in US

Thanks a bunch. I look forward to meeting you buddy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2013
Kunlexymoore:

I trust God for you my brother....it will end well!

15 Oct 2011?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2013
House please advise, I have only a sworn affidavit for my age declaration. I think this alone should suffice for birth certificate. Thank you inticipation for your honest counsel.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2013
Today is supposed to be my passport pickup day. With yesterday being a public holiday, I don't know if it would be ready as at today. I called the number on the collection sheet but it appears the phone is still programmed to yesterday's public holiday. I wrote, they said they will respond in 1-2 working days. Does anyone think it would have been ready? I want my visa in my hands.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2013
sozen2010: House please advise, I have only a sworn affidavit for my age declaration. I think this alone should suffice for birth certificate. Thank you inticipation for your honest counsel.

Go get an NPC birth certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by omonanoint: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2013
Good day house, pls what documents do I need to go with when going for medicals and police report?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2013
@Adunfesco i really agreed wth adesojiaderemi,by now u shld concentrate on ur travelling instead of trying to convince d whole hse on ur stories.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2013
omonanoint: Good day house, pls what documents do I need to go with when going for medicals and police report?
ur intl passport and 2passpora photo 2 by 2 visa lottery size
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2013
Hello HOUSE .... i need a little clarification. I had middle name initial when i got selected and also filled and sent the forms with the same middle name initial . but i have the name written full in my birth cert. does it mean my passport must also have middle name initial or must be written in full.. please i need an answer urgent . example the name on the birth cert is john Markus smith but on my Dv forms its written John k. smith must the passport contain John Markus smith or John k. Smith

Some of my forms documents has the name written in full and others written with the middle name initial
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
ur intl passport and 2passpora photo 2 by 2 visa lottery size
...yeap....,pls do I need go wt waec scratch card wen I hav my original certificate.....I.e,GCE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
@Adunfesco i really agreed wth adesojiaderemi,by now u shld concentrate on ur travelling instead of trying to convince d whole hse on ur stories.
Thanks my brother, i will not say a word here again! I think u are the one going 2 Atlanta, In dat case u will be my witness 2 all dis, hope 2 see u dere, thanks 4 ur advice, cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.